For Dear FlowerChild

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23323 Jan 31, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning Ms. Flower. In the words of that great philosopher Christopher Robin
"Tut, tut, it looks like rain" lol.
Hope you are having a super Friday.
Hearts, hugs, and raindrops....
Good morning again, Princess ... Friday is going to be a good day ... Dressed for the gym, ready to go after my soap in 50 minutes, drinking my smoothing, so good. Frozen banana, peaches, mango, pineapple, 1 cup of coconut milk and a scoop of vanilla Whey protein shake mix. So very good ... The pups basking and/or chasing each other outside. Not adult supervision required, lol ...

Have a beautiful day and enjoy your day ... Love, FC <3 ...

Hearts, hugs and sunshine ...

62°F
Partly Cloudy
Feels like: 62°
High 73°Low 63°

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#23324 Jan 31, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Fisherman, spouse and not so little man >>group hug<< How the heck are you? Long time no see. I've been taking a reprieve from Weird Forum (Offbeat) and F/B to get the rest of my desk cleared and I've made a huge accomplishment ... make me feel good ... I now know that it's paid off and know what I've done and where I'm going ... babe steps and pacing myself are the results ... Yippee ...
Been fishing lately? Mahi Mahi on a bed of rice and asparagus with Kosher Salt and sesame seeds in the convection oven for about 15 minutes, omigosh, love it ... may not even take 15 minutes but I think you turn them over at 7 minutes ... so good and crunchy ... or tilapia ... is that salt water or fresh water fish, I forgot ... remember it's not music we're talking about, it's FISH, LOL ...
Good to see you Fisherman! Group hug & love, 360 ... FC <3 ...
1260 ... pair of ace's 6 high ... yep we'll keep that and hope for some fish we can cook along a camp fire ... love it
Nice to see you too and hear everything's OK.
Last weekend I went to Maui and got things for a bathroom and kitchenette. BIG project started! I'm getting a little old for this kind of thing, might be my last big project like this.
It's supposed to rain but have flat water this weekend. I might try to get out on the water a little Sunday morning.
Have a nice rest of your Friday, with the clean desk.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23325 Jan 31, 2014
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice to see you too and hear everything's OK.
Last weekend I went to Maui and got things for a bathroom and kitchenette. BIG project started! I'm getting a little old for this kind of thing, might be my last big project like this.
It's supposed to rain but have flat water this weekend. I might try to get out on the water a little Sunday morning.
Have a nice rest of your Friday, with the clean desk.
Hi Fisherman ... yep, you have a big job on your hands but it'll increase the value of your home I just read in AARP magazine .. The bathroom & kitchen cabinets are next big job here as well ... Bath is half done but needs more upgrade ... the kitchen appliances have been upgraded but the cabinets are way out of date much like this writer, lol ... 80 degrees today, rain predicted for tomorrow ... we welcome it ... Hawaii 5-OHHHHHH is on ... gotta go ... Have a beautiful weekend ... FC <3 ...

1804 ...

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#23326 Feb 1, 2014
Bet Scooter could drive a Car,...

http://www.youtube.com/embed/fybch3DX8c8

Location Shown

#23327 Feb 1, 2014
just a Passing Thought,..

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#23328 Feb 1, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Denny ... is this not the craziest weather we've had in awhile? Goodness! It will be in the 70's today and probably back to the ice/sleet/snow ... I think the schools will close off schools completely this time in light of what happened earlier this week ... Talk about SNAFU! YIKES ... In any event, be safe, stay warm, stock up and TTYS ... FC <3 ...
Good morning Flower. Are you ready for football? enjoy the game!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23329 Feb 1, 2014
Big Time wrote:
Bet Scooter could drive a Car,...
http://www.youtube.com/embed/fybch3DX8c8
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ha ... he was THE Scooter Man ...

thanks for a good morning laugh ... that's the way to start the day ... Good day to you <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23330 Feb 1, 2014
Big Time wrote:
just a Passing Thought,..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Ic7Ibl9I5CQXX
Mr Pink, Mr White, Mr Blue, LOL ... LOVE the Reservoir Dogs movie ...~ one of the best soundtracks ever...

Here's some trivia for you and Mr Brown, LOL ...

http://www.funtrivia.com/en/Movies/Reservoir-...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23331 Feb 1, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Flower. Are you ready for football? enjoy the game!

Good morning, Denny ... I am soooo ready ...

GO TEAM PEYTON ... can he go for another 400 yards against Seattle's DEFENSE? IDK but I sure as heck hope so ... Seattle's defense will be one to watch but so will Peyton's arm and offense ... their defense also ... so, for me ... it's TEAM PEYTON ---. go BRONCO'S ...

Of note, DeMaryius Thomas (Wide Receiver) for the Broncos had two tickets he could not give away ... to his mom and grandmother who will be watching from jail for a 20 year sentence they're serving ... a raid in their Georgia home 3/15/1999 for cocaine ... bummer ... Thank goodness he did not follow that path but you can bet a bunch of women will be watching that game and those two women will be ever so proud of that young man ... I know I will ...

partly sunny out ... a chance for rain which is welcomed ... warming up later ... hope your day is great and your team wins ... Enjoy your day! FC <3 ...

67°F
Cloudy
Feels like: 67°
High 75°Low 41°

77% humidity
winds 9 mph South

8462 ... fold that Super Bowl ticket in half

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23332 Feb 1, 2014
***** MOVIE REVIEW *****
The Departed ft Leonardo DiCaprio, Matt Damon, Mark Wahlberg, Jack Nicholson and more * Excellent ... watch it ...

7011 ... full house of Netflix movies ... ace's over 7's

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23333 Feb 1, 2014
***** MOVIE REVIEW *****

Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit ft Chris Pine, Keira Knightly, Kevin Costner ... action/adventure ... it was good

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23334 Feb 1, 2014
Sun finally came out ... it was a nice day ...

71°F
Cloudy
Feels like: 71°
High 75°Low 41°

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#23335 Feb 1, 2014
It was a nice day, FC

74 F
sunny

Have a good evening watching movies.

<3

Location Shown

#23336 Feb 1, 2014
Watching some Hillbilly Blood or something just as crazy could be kin to Terry I'm thinkin

“"Eatin' Ain't Cheatin!"”

Level 1

Since: Sep 06

Thompson's Station, Tn

#23337 Feb 2, 2014
I had a fantastic party last night with my neighbors. Shrimp, hot wings, vinho do Porto, vodka, Au Gratin or A Rotten Potatoes, I had to push my neighbor home in her wheel chair! Parkinson's Disease sucks!

Thank God! there were no video cameras on my house!

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#23338 Feb 2, 2014
My sister and I had a nice lunch and day, FC. >>hugs+smiles<< <3

Location Shown

#23339 Feb 3, 2014
Hey ,

I like the mountain Bike shot,...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23340 Feb 3, 2014
Big Time wrote:
Hey ,
I like the mountain Bike shot,...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =IX8sP_JMIC8XX
\
Hey ... I suppose no one was hurt in the filming of that commercial ... PETA will be all over that one, lol ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23341 Feb 3, 2014
Hey Its Emma wrote:
My sister and I had a nice lunch and day, FC. >>hugs+smiles<< <3
Good morning sweet Emma ... Nice lunch with your sister is good as family is important ... Have a pleasant day >>smiles and hugs<<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23342 Feb 3, 2014
Mexican Hillbilly wrote:
I had a fantastic party last night with my neighbors. Shrimp, hot wings, vinho do Porto, vodka, Au Gratin or A Rotten Potatoes, I had to push my neighbor home in her wheel chair! Parkinson's Disease sucks!
Thank God! there were no video cameras on my house!
Good morning MH ... I saved my to be shredded 8x10's sheets of paper for Super Bowl & wad them up for the moments when they need to be thrown at the TV ... There was a lot to be picked up and a lot expletive's, LOL Man, bad snap, safety and it was all down hill from there and I do not want to talk about it ... however, that being said, Peyton is still a very classy man, love him and whatever decision he makes for the future I back him up ... There's always next year WITH THE HOUSTON TEXANS, LOL ...

hope this link shows up:
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/peyton-manning-l...

Glad you had a great party last night, I missed the memo, ha! Hope your Monday is as fantastic as your party! Enjoy it ... Beijos, FC <3 ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 17 min forwhatitsworth 224,507
"Any 3 word combination" (Dec '12) 33 min Bovenzi13 4,124
Poll Things that drive you crazy (Jan '10) 1 hr andet1987 5,008
Does anyone remember? (Apr '13) 1 hr andet1987 1,769
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 1 hr F_R_E_D 29,074
Who don't you trust on offbeat ? (Sep '12) 2 hr Banned 53
Let's Play Song Titles With Only Three Words,... (Dec '13) 4 hr wichita-rick 719
2words into 2new words (May '12) 4 hr wichita-rick 8,732
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 5 hr quilterqueen 6,441
What's your tip for the day? (Jul '14) 7 hr quilterqueen 2,528
More from around the web