Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2014

Good morning Flower. Enjoy the warm day because Sunday will be sleet ice and snow

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2014

Judged:

Good morning Ms. Flower. In the words of that great philosopher Christopher Robin
"Tut, tut, it looks like rain" lol.

Hope you are having a super Friday.

Hearts, hugs, and raindrops....

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2014

Ricky F wrote:
Mailman Battles Angry Cat While Attempting to Deliver Mail
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =RQ-7YSF-_EoXX&list=TLrN15 IQLJY-D5-0KA1yIcJ1NqoIxbTEJU
I hit the link but the video has been removed, drats! lol ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2014

Judged:

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Flower. I was just thinking of making a cuppa tea. Can't decide between chamomile, mile-o-mint (a peppermint/chamomile blend) or maybe Hibiscus. All good choices on a day like today.
<waves>
Hi Princess >waves< will try the chamomile first and see if it fits my tasting ... catch up with you on the next post ...

6058 ... straight on to the next post

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2014

Judged:

Big Time wrote:
Heya Big Time ... I actually watched the Kennedy Center Awards LIVE that night and saw Robert Plant in a vulnerable state ... Maybe he was just being sentimental ... probably! His body language during the whole ceremony was strange to me ... Like he didn't fit in or was uncomfortable or something, IDK ... Not my call to make, it was what it was ... Nonetheless, the performance by Ann and Nancy was superb ... Everyone on stage at the end gave me goosies, still have them now as I'm thinking about and typing this ... I may forget a lot of things but MUSIC and concerts ... not at all ... as my mom used to say, she wished I remembered my schooling and homework like I remembered the lyrics to the music I was listening to and singing, LOL ... Thanks for sharing ... Catch up with you later, Boo! FC <3 ...

>cranks up speakers<<

3784 ... fold like a poster showing chord positions (learn bar chords, instead)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2014

Judged:

Colorado Chick wrote:
FC .are ya Following my CLUES to WIN the CYBER Disneyland TRIP???
Not likely CC ... no cyber trips for me ... my "trips" are IRL ... Now that I'm back on my feet I'm planning one in March ... first one for the Year of the Horse ,.. nay nay, LOL ...

4626 ... pair of 6's ... pistol packin' mama ... step away from the FlowerChild and her Arabic or Arabian horse as they say in LONE SURVIVOR ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2014

Judged:

Fisherman 808 wrote:
Hi Flower.
(Good Morning?)
Hi Fisherman, spouse and not so little man >>group hug<< How the heck are you? Long time no see. I've been taking a reprieve from Weird Forum (Offbeat) and F/B to get the rest of my desk cleared and I've made a huge accomplishment ... make me feel good ... I now know that it's paid off and know what I've done and where I'm going ... babe steps and pacing myself are the results ... Yippee ...

Been fishing lately? Mahi Mahi on a bed of rice and asparagus with Kosher Salt and sesame seeds in the convection oven for about 15 minutes, omigosh, love it ... may not even take 15 minutes but I think you turn them over at 7 minutes ... so good and crunchy ... or tilapia ... is that salt water or fresh water fish, I forgot ... remember it's not music we're talking about, it's FISH, LOL ...

Good to see you Fisherman! Group hug & love, 360 ... FC <3 ...

1260 ... pair of ace's 6 high ... yep we'll keep that and hope for some fish we can cook along a camp fire ... love it

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2014

Big Time wrote:
Pretty dark Doodle bug,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =-WhKt_CkXD0XX
Still Funny if you Know What I mean,...
Heya BT ... I watched the Big Bang Theory last night. JAMES EARL JONES was the guest start and was frickin' hilarious ... too funny ... it was shortly after that I crashed so I wasn't too far after you that I crashed and woke at 2130 when I heard Jax's tags making noise so I got up, let the pups up and let them back in ...

It is incredibly beautiful today ... Highs in the low 70's today by msn.com/weather ... yippee ... Soap on in 27 minutes and I'm out the door to the gym ... wishy washy Gabrielle said she wanted to go but haven't heard from her as of this writing .... we shall see ... TTYS FC <3 ...

5907 ...bet the USPS doesn't deliver to my door ... Bet $100 bucks ... too lazy ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2014

Mexican Hillbilly wrote:
"Magic in a Young Girls Heart".....Hey! brain cell?....where are you?.......Lovin' Spoonful?......John Sebastian?
Good morning, MH ... I always loved that song and I know you do, too! And it always reminded me of you and the other song, James Gang ... so I get to drop it anytime I want to, ha! Is there snow on the ground in your 20? Hope it's finally melting and we'll see on Ground Hog day which is fast approaching ... 5 o'clock shadow, much? lol ... Hello to L and hugs for B ... Luvya, FC <3 ..

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2014

Judged:

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning Flower. Hope you are having a good morning. Catch up with ya later...
Morning again, Princess ... dealing with tax assessor collectors & tax appraisers, Property Owner Association's at the 11th hours, today being the 31st of January ... yep, it was fun ... but getting different answers from the tax assessor collector and the tax appraiser through me for a loop so now I have to do THEIR homework ... then to find out that 2007 the POA will NOT let adjacent property to the homestead be bound together so as to only pay one Property Owner's Association Fee. We have to pay TWO POA's fees ... Show it to me in writing, I say ... but seems i will not win that fight, however, the tax assessor collector and the tax appraiser has no problem in having my homestead and the adjacent property (the dog park I bought in April 2013 for the pups) merging into one piece of big property) so it's all good ... A headache which took a lot of time and paperwork & mailing checks postmarked by 1/31/14 ... so those had to be driven to the post office and personally seen they were postmarked by today ... got to see it to believe it, LOL ...

Other than that everything is hunky dory ... So, how are you?

6045 ... straight to the tax advisor to have my taxes prepared ... Not waiting til 4/15/14 ... guarantee you that, LOL

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2014

Judged:

Hey Its Emma wrote:
My day is good, FC. Something - Weird - has happened to Offbeat. It has a new name. <3
hahahahaha ... Good morning, sweet Emma ... Now, why does that now surprise me? Weird Offbeat, LOL ... Have a nice day, Emma >>smiles and hugs<< FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2014

Judged:

Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!!! It sure fits.
Morning, Rotor ... some posters have already been certified ... Matter of fact they're waiting in line for their certifications, LOL ... Good day to you, Sir ... Carry one! >>mwah<<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2014

Judged:

Ricky F wrote:
How strange, where did the forums go?
I don't like that at all.
Hi Ricky ... I've just been answering the posts on my thread ...haven't had the chance to go check things out ... you really have me wondering now, lol ... Good day to you, too! TTYS! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2014

Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Good morning Flower. Enjoy the warm day because Sunday will be sleet ice and snow
Good morning, Denny ... is this not the craziest weather we've had in awhile? Goodness! It will be in the 70's today and probably back to the ice/sleet/snow ... I think the schools will close off schools completely this time in light of what happened earlier this week ... Talk about SNAFU! YIKES ... In any event, be safe, stay warm, stock up and TTYS ... FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2014

Judged:

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning Ms. Flower. In the words of that great philosopher Christopher Robin
"Tut, tut, it looks like rain" lol.
Hope you are having a super Friday.
Hearts, hugs, and raindrops....
Good morning again, Princess ... Friday is going to be a good day ... Dressed for the gym, ready to go after my soap in 50 minutes, drinking my smoothing, so good. Frozen banana, peaches, mango, pineapple, 1 cup of coconut milk and a scoop of vanilla Whey protein shake mix. So very good ... The pups basking and/or chasing each other outside. Not adult supervision required, lol ...

Have a beautiful day and enjoy your day ... Love, FC <3 ...

Hearts, hugs and sunshine ...

62°F
Partly Cloudy
Feels like: 62°
High 73°Low 63°

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2014

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Fisherman, spouse and not so little man >>group hug<< How the heck are you? Long time no see. I've been taking a reprieve from Weird Forum (Offbeat) and F/B to get the rest of my desk cleared and I've made a huge accomplishment ... make me feel good ... I now know that it's paid off and know what I've done and where I'm going ... babe steps and pacing myself are the results ... Yippee ...
Been fishing lately? Mahi Mahi on a bed of rice and asparagus with Kosher Salt and sesame seeds in the convection oven for about 15 minutes, omigosh, love it ... may not even take 15 minutes but I think you turn them over at 7 minutes ... so good and crunchy ... or tilapia ... is that salt water or fresh water fish, I forgot ... remember it's not music we're talking about, it's FISH, LOL ...
Good to see you Fisherman! Group hug & love, 360 ... FC <3 ...
1260 ... pair of ace's 6 high ... yep we'll keep that and hope for some fish we can cook along a camp fire ... love it
Nice to see you too and hear everything's OK.
Last weekend I went to Maui and got things for a bathroom and kitchenette. BIG project started! I'm getting a little old for this kind of thing, might be my last big project like this.
It's supposed to rain but have flat water this weekend. I might try to get out on the water a little Sunday morning.
Have a nice rest of your Friday, with the clean desk.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2014

Judged:

Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice to see you too and hear everything's OK.
Last weekend I went to Maui and got things for a bathroom and kitchenette. BIG project started! I'm getting a little old for this kind of thing, might be my last big project like this.
It's supposed to rain but have flat water this weekend. I might try to get out on the water a little Sunday morning.
Have a nice rest of your Friday, with the clean desk.
Hi Fisherman ... yep, you have a big job on your hands but it'll increase the value of your home I just read in AARP magazine .. The bathroom & kitchen cabinets are next big job here as well ... Bath is half done but needs more upgrade ... the kitchen appliances have been upgraded but the cabinets are way out of date much like this writer, lol ... 80 degrees today, rain predicted for tomorrow ... we welcome it ... Hawaii 5-OHHHHHH is on ... gotta go ... Have a beautiful weekend ... FC <3 ...

1804 ...

“People will think I'm crazy”

Rome, Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2014

Bet Scooter could drive a Car,...

http://www.youtube.com/embed/fybch3DX8c8

“People will think I'm crazy”

Rome, Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2014

just a Passing Thought,..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••