For Dear FlowerChild

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#23183 Jan 19, 2014
Mexican Hillbilly wrote:
Probably nobody remembers Jack Lord from Hawaii 50. He was married to Marjorie Lord on TV. The wife of Danny Thomas?

Hey Rick,"Thank you for your sentiments" , D mentioned what you said,...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23184 Jan 19, 2014
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
Hey there Flower Child !:)
Talk about staying busy ... Seems I haven't had time to look up lately , but I'd rather be busy than like I was in November and December .. Bored and business being slow .
Hope things are well with you . I can tell ya , when January is over with , I hope spring is not too far behind !:)
Looking forward to Sunday and some football. Simply hate that it's coming to an end !! Catch ya later lovely Lady :)
7099 ... I'm betting with that hand !!
Good Morning Hatti! So lovely to see you this Sunday morning! This year is going by so fast, it's past the 15th, this being the 19th already ... We'll see if the groundhog see's his shadow or not on Sunday, February 2, 2014 ... to see if we have an early spring or if winter continues 6 more weeks, an American tradition ... it's all good here ... 70's last week, 60's this week, sun shining .. had the top open, the window open ... makes for a bad hair day but hey, who cares, it feels good and makes for a good source of Vitamin D, yes?...

Well, today is the match-up between Peyton and the Brady Kid ... I hope Peyton puts the Brady kid where they belong (sorry, Rotor I know the Brady bunch is your team;)... I am so looking forward to that match up ... Such a beautiful day to stay indoors for a football day so I'll be in and out during commercials to play with my pups ...

Not too far away for spring training and oh that makes me all too happy, FC does the >>spring training happy dance< ... counting down the days ... woot woot

Nice of you to drop by ... Don't be a stranger ... Be kind to yourself! Take of you! Take care of you, sweets! >Texas sized hugs< FC <3 ...

and yes, your hand beats mine ...

8532 ... 8 over 5 ... nada, niet, nothing; deal me another hand ... fold like a invitation to a free dinner if you see and listen to their spiel about a new drug for MS for an hour ... Free dinner sounds good, the spiel, not so much, lol

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23185 Jan 19, 2014
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>Making Bronze dust most of the day. didn'r put any grooves in it though, that would be bad. It's sup[posed to be smooth and shiny. lol.
Huggles
Good morning, Rotor ... being the brilliant man I know you to be ... I'm quite sure you'll figure it out ... and spelling errors. they're not quite what they're cracked up to be ... I know what you meant, apologies not necessary and neither is proofreading ... just type and go ... I make them myself and feeeeeel compelled to correct them ... not necessary either ... fuggetaboudit ... LOL ... Have a beautiful day, my friend ...{{HUGGLES}} >mwah<

7653 ... fold like instructions to build what a Rotor is building ... cuz when have you seen a man reading instructions? Really? LOL ... just joshing with your Rotor ... >giggles<<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23186 Jan 19, 2014
Big Time wrote:
Okie dokie, I put it on my Netflix Queque and put it on the top of my list ... I like Robert Duvall ... and John Revolta ... thanks ...

6719 ... fold the Netflix sleeve ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23187 Jan 19, 2014
Big Time wrote:
Hey doodle bug, I'm off to mistreat some Less fortunate Folks and Maybe steal some Candy from some Unsuspecting Kids, Never under estimate the Value of an easy Target,...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =9t6E3TBDUVQXX
LOL, yeppers ... think I'll go take a peep after my usually Sunday excursion ... It's a beautiful sunny morning ... it'll be warming up to high 60's ... sweet! Catch you around the corner ... Stay sweet and for pete's sake, stary out of trouble, LOL ... FC <3 ...

1872 .... ace 7, high ... good grief, not a good day for playing topville poker, might as well shut it down ... fold like the card with the bent corner .. I'm out ... hasta la vista, baby!...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23188 Jan 19, 2014
Big Time wrote:
Hey doodle bug, I'm off to mistreat some Less fortunate Folks and Maybe steal some Candy from some Unsuspecting Kids, Never under estimate the Value of an easy Target,...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =9t6E3TBDUVQXX
https://www.youtube.com/watch...

5259 ... pair of 5's 9 high ... fold like the arch insert in your tennis shoe

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#23189 Jan 19, 2014
Have a wondeful Sunday, FC. >>smiles<< <3

Location Shown

#23190 Jan 19, 2014

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23191 Jan 19, 2014
Hey Its Emma wrote:
Have a wondeful Sunday, FC. >>smiles<< <3
Hi Sweet Emma ... My friend gave me a few potted plants and some starters that I put in potted plants with potting soil and look very nice ...that was very nice of her ... Hope your day is pleasant as well >>smiles and hugs<< FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23192 Jan 19, 2014
Big Time wrote:
http://www.sports-logos-screen savers.com/user/Denver_Broncos 2.jpg
Told you by 17
I was playing in dirt after Sunday service and visiting Brenda and totally forgot about the game ... omigsh 23-3 Denver over the Brady Bunch in the 4th quarter with 9:26 left in the final quarter .. GO BRONCOS ...

>in her her best Howard Cosell's voice< will they go all the way? lol ...

9825 ... fold like my free complimentary power hour kickbox fitness workout ticket

psst ... nothing is free ...

Location Shown

#23193 Jan 19, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
I was playing in dirt after Sunday service and visiting Brenda and totally forgot about the game ... omigsh 23-3 Denver over the Brady Bunch in the 4th quarter with 9:26 left in the final quarter .. GO BRONCOS ...
>in her her best Howard Cosell's voice< will they go all the way? lol ...
9825 ... fold like my free complimentary power hour kickbox fitness workout ticket

psst ... nothing is free ...

Byrd is the Word,...

Location Shown

#23194 Jan 20, 2014
I was recently riding with a friend of mine.

We were coming to a red light, and he shoots right through it. I ask him, "Why'd you do that?" He tells me this is how his brother drives.

We come to another red light, and again, he shoots right through it. I ask him, "Why'd you do that?" Again, he tells me this is how his brother drives.

We come to a green light, and he slams on the brakes. My heart nearly goes into my throat. I shouted at him, "Why do you do that?!"

He replied, "You never know, my brother could be coming the other way."

Location Shown

#23195 Jan 20, 2014
So next time that you're feeling down
Turn your frown into a crown
Put yourself in an evening gown
And I'll roll around
Rip it off
Break you off
JetBlue Airways taking off
Couple of days where the sand is soft
Oh, aren't you glad you took the weekend off?

http://www.youtube.com/results...

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#23196 Jan 20, 2014
Good morning Flower. Going to be cold tomorrow

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23197 Jan 20, 2014
Big Time wrote:
And I'll roll around
Rip it off
Break you off
I've seen you crackin' a smile guess I'll have too stay awhile..

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23198 Jan 20, 2014
Peyton Manning ~ great article ...

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/how-peyton-manni...

"What unfolded was an exorcism of sorts, Manning destroying Belichick's defense and outplaying Brady. This was Peyton beating the guys who always beat him, this time at their own game, in a big game."

"he played great", Brady said ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23199 Jan 20, 2014
Rotor Head wrote:
Horrible typos lol! Proof read posts...yeah that's the ticket.
Morning Rotor ... typo's eh, they're over-rated! Carry on! >mwah<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23200 Jan 20, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Good morning Flower. Going to be cold tomorrow
Good morning, Denny ... beautiful all last week and weekend ... high of 75 today and high tomorrow in high 50's not bad ... does look, however, I'll have to bring some plants inside a couple a nights, though ... thanks for the warning! Hope yall had a good weekend ... Have a great week! Hello to the wife and smooches for the pooches! FC <3 ...

3650 ... straight

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23201 Jan 20, 2014
Big Time wrote:
And I'll roll around
Rip it off
Break you off
I'll trump your Chromeo with CHROME, LOL ...

luv this guy ...

that girl is all about, CHROME!

1978 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23202 Jan 20, 2014
Big Time wrote:
I was recently riding with a friend of mine.
We were coming to a red light, and he shoots right through it. I ask him, "Why'd you do that?" He tells me this is how his brother drives.
We come to another red light, and again, he shoots right through it. I ask him, "Why'd you do that?" Again, he tells me this is how his brother drives.
We come to a green light, and he slams on the brakes. My heart nearly goes into my throat. I shouted at him, "Why do you do that?!"
He replied, "You never know, my brother could be coming the other way."
and sure as you're sitting there watching for oncoming traffic, as a precautionary, the person behind you is blowing his/her horn, right? lol ... inevitably ... yep, it happens ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"3 words beginning with similar Letters!" (Dec '12) 3 min Hoosier Hillbilly 499
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 4 min andet1987 37,829
The Red Sparrow 6 min andet1987 1
First Word That Comes To Mind ....... (Apr '10) 8 min andet1987 13,652
I love it when... (Dec '09) 9 min andet1987 1,140
A Five Letter Word (Jan '12) 12 min andet1987 3,430
Start a sentence in alphabetical order.. (Oct '16) 12 min Hoosier Hillbilly 4,447
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 hr Toto99 228,444
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 3 hr Louise Darling 7,199
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 10 hr quilterqueen 151,138
More from around the web