“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#23067 Jan 10, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey CC ... IDK what's going on ... Haven't seen Brigitte ... she had pressing issues with her mom ... Brigitte is Brigitte ... I don't read all the threads ... too toxic for me ... Sometimes I don't even follow up on any and/or all of my postings ... unless they are of real interest to me, ie., the music/book threads ... I make my usual morning posts and run; I have a life ... and I go do things, IRL ... I refuse to get caught in a cesspool of negativity ... some people live for it ... I don't ... However, there are some posters who just crack me up and I skim here and there to see how/what they've responded ... Gotta get my laughs in for the day ... I'm here for fun not to fight or argue ... Anyway, have fun tonight ... I just listened to the Rodriguez soundtrack "Searching for Sugarman" ... If you've not heard it ... take a listen ... it's great ... >>tosses love beads<< Goodnight, CC ... Peace Out ~ FC <3 ...
4229 ...
Goof morning Flower :) When I lived in Houston I found the lost grave of the first vice president of Texas. You had to have a boat to get there. On the shore I found lots of hand forged square nail and broken china from when his home burned down. I have been watch a program about searching old sites with metal detectors. I have the bug now and plan to go up on the Red river and search what used to be an old state park. There was a home build in 1903 there.Maybe I will find some onld coins near the lake where people used to swim. As you can tell now that hunting is over I am getting cabin fever

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23068 Jan 10, 2014
Big Time wrote:
I though you Might Be Up,
This some good troubleshooting Music, You can't believe everything Terry says, I'm not that great of a Guy, I'm just lucky sometimes,..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =G-HJ5t-5UK0XX
My world is spinning around,
Everything is lost that I found.
People run, come ride with me,
Let's find another place that's free.
Ride, ride my see-saw,
Take this place
On this trip
Just for me.
Ride, take a free ride,
Take my place
Have my seat
It's for free.
LOL ... Uh, I don't WANT to believe what Terry told me about you yesterday because I spewed coffee all over my phone, desk, Pooh Bear's & mine picture frame & everything else in spewing proximity ... Oh, please erase that from my mind ...I like MH's version better, lol

I see why you run in the same circle (a pack of sorts)) twisted minds and MH in that very same circle, Lord save us all ... However, a sit down dinner with with Will & the rest of us does sounds fantastic ... As Will would say ... MAKE IT SO ... as close as yall are in, in close proximity, IRL ... it could happen ...

So, by now you know what tomorrow signifies for me ... troubleshooting music is working very well ... Thank you so much ... Gym day ... Enjoy yours to the fullest! FC <3 ...

2262 ... full house rhythm and blues

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23069 Jan 10, 2014
Will Dockery wrote:
Good Morning Flower-Child!
Good morning, Will or should I say, Mr Docker-TY, hahahahahahaha ... the email you sent regarding concerts regardless helping the homeless, I believe, sounds fantastic ... hoping that is the right musician's thought ... make it so! What a clever idea ... The homeless shelters here are 95% capacity ... we've had an unusual winter ... worse one I can remember was early 80's ... and then it was just cold for a long time ... but we were safe & warm so no worries there ... These days, though, it's hard to tell who really is homeless and living on the street ... It was learned that some of the "panhandlers" were making from $300 -$500 per day on the street and weren't really homeless ... mostly in the northwest part of town ... and the growing eastern part of the music district as well ... I guess anyone can look and dress the part ... IDK ... I just try not to make eye contact ... sometimes when I'm going downtown where the guy and his dog are, I'll buy two happy meals & drop them off to him ... I keep my cash to myself ... buy the guy a diet soda not knowing if he's diabetic, a cup of water for the pup ... sometimes a couple of baggies of dog food ... all I can do ... Oh, well ... It's Friday,
Whoo-hoo ... TGIF ... enjoy it! Peace out! FC <3 ...

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#23070 Jan 10, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL ... Uh, I don't WANT to believe what Terry told me about you yesterday because I spewed coffee all over my phone, desk, Pooh Bear's & mine picture frame & everything else in spewing proximity ... Oh, please erase that from my mind ...I like MH's version better, lol
I see why you run in the same circle (a pack of sorts)) twisted minds and MH in that very same circle, Lord save us all ... However, a sit down dinner with with Will & the rest of us does sounds fantastic ... As Will would say ... MAKE IT SO ... as close as yall are in, in close proximity, IRL ... it could happen ...
So, by now you know what tomorrow signifies for me ... troubleshooting music is working very well ... Thank you so much ... Gym day ... Enjoy yours to the fullest! FC <3 ...
2262 ... full house rhythm and blues
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =PxNnEEK6uG0XX&list=RDq7tF eVLNH5E

If It's a Bright Spot, Lorreta Can Still Out Cuss me, I'd hate to be the Governors son, we swapped phones a couple of Times last night while she Dogged him out,... Sorry Girl you know it's true,...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23071 Jan 10, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Goof morning Flower :) When I lived in Houston I found the lost grave of the first vice president of Texas. You had to have a boat to get there. On the shore I found lots of hand forged square nail and broken china from when his home burned down. I have been watch a program about searching old sites with metal detectors. I have the bug now and plan to go up on the Red river and search what used to be an old state park. There was a home build in 1903 there.Maybe I will find some onld coins near the lake where people used to swim. As you can tell now that hunting is over I am getting cabin fever
Good morning, Denny ... Wow, that sounds like fun, good old fashion real fun ... You and Sir Rod would get along real well with your metal detectors ... he loves to do that as well ... Is that program on cable? You're going to cross the RED RIVER? That's usually reserved for the Red River Shoot Out! LOL ... Which, BTW, I'll be crossing via tour bus, 3/9/- 3/10 ... See PM ...

Your new found hobby should hold you over until Labor Day weekend when bird season starts up again ... um, clean the bird, jalapeno wrapped in bacon on the grill ... don't look at me, I don't clean the bird, I'll grill it, though ... ain't know smoke alarms outside, HA! gotcha!....

Have a great Friday ... Hello to the wife, pat on the pups heads and TTYL, FC <3 ...

3535 ...

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#23072 Jan 10, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello there Fisherman ... don't you just hate it when that happens ... I'm still trying to think of that Beatles song ... Maybe if I pull up their library I'll see the name of the song but I forgot to remember to remind myself to think of the song and so on and so forth and now you got me thinking about it again >>> laughing <<< It could've been a Turtles song, not a Billy Preston song ... IDK ...
Right now I'm trying to explain to my nephew about the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles ... Turtles in a half shell ... He's like WHAT ARE THEIR NAMES?????????? I'm laughing ... He says to me, "I have school tomorrow, I don't have time for this nonsense!" ... He's a frickin' teenager ... why wouldn't he be interested in them ... I loved watching the Turtles with my husband ... and we were okay, older than teenagers, LOL ... Let's see: Donatello, Leonardo, Raphael and Michelangelo ... they were hysterical ... did you watch them? Weren't they fun?
We watched Smallville for heaven's sake ... Easily amused, LOL ... good clean fun ...
Anyway ... it's been a day ... Hope yours was good, too! Happy evening to you! Stay cool! Stick your toes in the sand ... TTYL Peace & Love, FC <3 ...
Good morning Flower-Child.
Hope your day and weather is pleasant.(er?)
I still can't remember what that song was. Hope it wasn't a Carpenters or Carpenters class song. lol I kind of remembering I had a crush on a brown haired girl, but of course, was never able to talk to her. I moved very SLOW in that department! We were just there for a week...
(still move slow in that department)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23073 Jan 10, 2014
Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
If It's a Bright Spot, Lorreta Can Still Out Cuss me, I'd hate to be the Governors son, we swapped phones a couple of Times last night while she Dogged him out,... Sorry Girl you know it's true,...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =qKKt6h7nK08XX
LOL, now ---> why does that not surprise me, haha ...

dressed for the gym .... think I'll head out early ... Gabrielle has stood me up M-W-F to the gym .... I don't think she's serious about her "NY's resolution" ... at least not yet ... It's not like she doesn't have a "motivator", heh ... oh well ... you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink ...

Good day, sweets! BBL ...

9291 ... pair of 9's ... tennis shoe size ... EUR size 40.5 LOLOL ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23074 Jan 10, 2014
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Flower-Child.
Hope your day and weather is pleasant.(er?)
I still can't remember what that song was. Hope it wasn't a Carpenters or Carpenters class song. lol I kind of remembering I had a crush on a brown haired girl, but of course, was never able to talk to her. I moved very SLOW in that department! We were just there for a week...
(still move slow in that department)
Good morning, Fisherman ... maybe it was the Beatles "And I Love Her" LOL ... Yes, going to be low 70's today, still partly cloudy but I'm looking for the sun to peep in ... I don't think you move slow in that department ... You caught the big one when you got D ... and then came the boy ... what luck you have and look where you live ... gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous ... all year long ...

Natalie Merchant comes from 10,000 Maniacs - front singer ... she played solo with this song ... 4 row front and center ... her lead guitarist ---> female rocks! Natalie loves to dance barefoot while she sings ... great concert, very small venue ant the Austin Music Hall ...

My friends from back home, Rennetta & Balde live in Hawaii and have a band, long standing ... perhaps you've heard of them "Toby Beau" ... IDK where or rather IDK which island they inhabit ... look them up ...

Wishing you a beautiful day, Fishman ... Have fun ... Peace & Love again, FC <3 ...

9904 ... full house of long lost friends of the Rio Grande Valley ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23075 Jan 10, 2014
Tommy Castro & The Painkillers ...
https://soundcloud.com/kfog/tommy-castro-and-...

soap opera & to the gym ... Catch yall later ... Be kind to one another ...

>blows kisses< FC <3 ...

4917 ... fold like cardboard box into the recycle bin

“"Eatin' Ain't Cheatin!"”

Level 1

Since: Sep 06

Thompson's Station, Tn

#23076 Jan 10, 2014
Buenos Nachos FC. Como Bai? Oy Ve! I be going to da park wen mi son coms home frum skool. I want him tu go tu a newniversty wen he be older.....just like his Dad.....and den go into politicks like me. It's more better for us.

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#23077 Jan 10, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Kitten ... maybe I'll leave a helmet next time, lol ... Hope your new year is off to a great start ... Have a happy day! Hearts, FC <3 ...
yup sure did and going out to dinner with my folks my birthday dinner going to Red Lobster for sea food:)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23078 Jan 10, 2014
LuAnn D wrote:
<quoted text>yup sure did and going out to dinner with my folks my birthday dinner going to Red Lobster for sea food:)
Happy Birthday, Kitten! I know you had a blast ... Have fun with your folks ...Luvya, kiddo!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23079 Jan 10, 2014
Mexican Hillbilly wrote:
Buenos Nachos FC. Como Bai? Oy Ve! I be going to da park wen mi son coms home frum skool. I want him tu go tu a newniversty wen he be older.....just like his Dad.....and den go into politicks like me. It's more better for us.
We need to work on your Spanglish a little, MH, LOL ... >>smiles<<

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#23080 Jan 10, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Denny ... Wow, that sounds like fun, good old fashion real fun ... You and Sir Rod would get along real well with your metal detectors ... he loves to do that as well ... Is that program on cable? You're going to cross the RED RIVER? That's usually reserved for the Red River Shoot Out! LOL ... Which, BTW, I'll be crossing via tour bus, 3/9/- 3/10 ... See PM ...
Your new found hobby should hold you over until Labor Day weekend when bird season starts up again ... um, clean the bird, jalapeno wrapped in bacon on the grill ... don't look at me, I don't clean the bird, I'll grill it, though ... ain't know smoke alarms outside, HA! gotcha!....
Have a great Friday ... Hello to the wife, pat on the pups heads and TTYL, FC <3 ...
3535 ...
Yes it is on cable the same place you find travel channel. On guy claims he has found over a million dollars in relics. On one they found cannon balls from the war of 1812

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23081 Jan 10, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Yes it is on cable the same place you find travel channel. On guy claims he has found over a million dollars in relics. On one they found cannon balls from the war of 1812
That's quite a find ... wish you luck with your new toy, Denny ... Wishing you and the wife a super weekend ... Tell her hello for me! FC <3 ...

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#23082 Jan 10, 2014
My sister and Iwill have a nice weekend. <3

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#23083 Jan 10, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, now ---> why does that not surprise me, haha ...
dressed for the gym .... think I'll head out early ... Gabrielle has stood me up M-W-F to the gym .... I don't think she's serious about her "NY's resolution" ... at least not yet ... It's not like she doesn't have a "motivator", heh ... oh well ... you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =rU-KVObNEd4XX
Good day, sweets! BBL ...
9291 ... pair of 9's ... tennis shoe size ... EUR size 40.5 LOLOL ...

The Gym is a good Idea, Wish I would have Done it instead of Thinking about it,

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23084 Jan 10, 2014
Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
The Gym is a good Idea, Wish I would have Done it instead of Thinking about it,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =y7rFYbMhcG8XX
Spring Break during college at the Old Armadillo Headquarters ~ 1st Street & Barton Springs ~ Austin, TX ---> Peter Frampton ... Awesome ... not the best seats in town but who the h$ll cared, it was spring break ... It was this tour ... Probably wearing those same clothes ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23085 Jan 10, 2014
Hey Its Emma wrote:
My sister and Iwill have a nice weekend. <3
Hi Sweet Emma ... it's sure going to be nice ... in the 70's again ... be sure and have lots of fun in the sun ... stay sweet >>smiles and hugs<< FC <3 ...

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#23086 Jan 11, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Sweet Emma ... it's sure going to be nice ... in the 70's again ... be sure and have lots of fun in the sun ... stay sweet >>smiles and hugs<< FC <3 ...
Good morning sweet Flower. You must see Lone Survivor. It was great! Best movie since Saving Private Ryan :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 5 min I Am Enzo - The B... 20,035
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 9 min wichita-rick 146,943
New trolls on the block club (Mar '11) 15 min Francis Ford Coppola 951
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 22 min I Am Enzo - The B... 5,553
*=* Hoosier Hillbilly *=* 29 min Princess Hey 113
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 30 min I Am Satan 116,550
Alphabetical ways to die (Jul '11) 35 min SimplyLoveYou 10,450
10-Year-Old Goldfish Undergoes Brain Surgery 2 hr charADE Modcvnt X... 25
Woman commits suicide by crocodile 2 hr wichita-rick 9
•••