For Dear FlowerChild

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23081 Jan 10, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Yes it is on cable the same place you find travel channel. On guy claims he has found over a million dollars in relics. On one they found cannon balls from the war of 1812
That's quite a find ... wish you luck with your new toy, Denny ... Wishing you and the wife a super weekend ... Tell her hello for me! FC <3 ...

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#23082 Jan 10, 2014
My sister and Iwill have a nice weekend. <3

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#23083 Jan 10, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, now ---> why does that not surprise me, haha ...
dressed for the gym .... think I'll head out early ... Gabrielle has stood me up M-W-F to the gym .... I don't think she's serious about her "NY's resolution" ... at least not yet ... It's not like she doesn't have a "motivator", heh ... oh well ... you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =rU-KVObNEd4XX
Good day, sweets! BBL ...
9291 ... pair of 9's ... tennis shoe size ... EUR size 40.5 LOLOL ...

The Gym is a good Idea, Wish I would have Done it instead of Thinking about it,

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23084 Jan 10, 2014
Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
The Gym is a good Idea, Wish I would have Done it instead of Thinking about it,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =y7rFYbMhcG8XX
Spring Break during college at the Old Armadillo Headquarters ~ 1st Street & Barton Springs ~ Austin, TX ---> Peter Frampton ... Awesome ... not the best seats in town but who the h$ll cared, it was spring break ... It was this tour ... Probably wearing those same clothes ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23085 Jan 10, 2014
Hey Its Emma wrote:
My sister and Iwill have a nice weekend. <3
Hi Sweet Emma ... it's sure going to be nice ... in the 70's again ... be sure and have lots of fun in the sun ... stay sweet >>smiles and hugs<< FC <3 ...

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#23086 Jan 11, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Sweet Emma ... it's sure going to be nice ... in the 70's again ... be sure and have lots of fun in the sun ... stay sweet >>smiles and hugs<< FC <3 ...
Good morning sweet Flower. You must see Lone Survivor. It was great! Best movie since Saving Private Ryan :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23087 Jan 11, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning sweet Flower. You must see Lone Survivor. It was great! Best movie since Saving Private Ryan :)
Hi Denny ... will try and fit it in my schedule in the very near future ... sounds as though it's a great movie ... I like action/adventure movies ... I like Mark Wahlberg, too ... Glad you liked the movie ... Enjoy the rest of your weekend! Hello to the wife ... FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23088 Jan 11, 2014
11/20 ~ RIP DENNIS 01/11 ~

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#23089 Jan 12, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
I had a fun day shopping at the mall with my sister...>>smiles+hugs <<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23090 Jan 12, 2014
***** MOVIE REVIEW *****

King Rat - 1965 ,,, Based on the novel by James Clavell (EXCELLENT written book) King Rat deals with a group of allied prisoners incarcerated in the infamous Japanese run Changi POW camp in Singapore during WW11. In the camp, an American corporal (George Segal) with a genius for hustling does whatever he can ... including bribing guards to live as comfortably as possible, even at the expense of his fellow prisoners. Tom Courtenay, Patrick O'Nealand James Fox co-star ...

for a 1965 B&W movie it was pretty good ...

Denny, I believe you've read the book ... the DVD is available through Netflix ... it was in my queue for the longest of time and finally released ...

Happy Sunday! Football is on ... SFO vs CAR 7-6 CAR on top at present top of the 2nd quarter ...

7800 ... full house of scraming fans at the stadium ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23091 Jan 12, 2014
Hey Its Emma wrote:
<quoted text>I had a fun day shopping at the mall with my sister...>>smiles+hugs <<
Hi there sweet Emma ... glad to hear your excursion with sis was fun ... wouldn't expect anything less than that ... Carry on with a lovely Sunday afternoon! >>smiles and hugs<< FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23092 Jan 12, 2014
very beautiful day ... my handyman came by to help me get the plants out of the storage room ... spent some time with my hands in the dirt ... thank goodness for garden gloves and garden tools ... I think some of my plants are very thirsty and some of them ... well, we'll just say some of them need to be replaced - my fault not the fault of the wx ... so I took cutting of others and re-potted, watered and we'll shall see what transpires afterward ...

I'm not domestic but I'm a homebody ... I'm certainly not a gardener .. all I can do is try ... the results, well ---> can't blame me for trying, lol ... Sports? Anytime ... Local tomboy/athlete more like it ...

Have a pleasant day ...

64°F
Clear
Feels like: 64°
High 71°Low 50°

7009 .. full house ... greenhouse to be built by next winter ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23093 Jan 12, 2014
Second thought, Call DAV ... Disabled American Veterans and have them empty out the storage shed with the exception of Dennis expensive tools ... let them have for themselves and their families ... Tax free 501(3)C I believe but not sure ... It's all boxed up and we'll go through all the boxes before they're carted off ... Good cause ... yep, that's what I'll do ...

Good day to you ... Just thinking out loud .. ever do that? Try it ... helps solve some or create some new projects ... Laters ...

5506 ... full house ... storage full of things I haven't seen in years (early spring cleaning) yeppers!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23094 Jan 12, 2014
23-10 SFO over CAR ...

7078 .. full house of champagne in the locker room ...

Location Shown

#23095 Jan 13, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Spring Break during college at the Old Armadillo Headquarters ~ 1st Street & Barton Springs ~ Austin, TX ---> Peter Frampton ... Awesome ... not the best seats in town but who the h$ll cared, it was spring break ... It was this tour ... Probably wearing those same clothes ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =zLgeTtYwQ7oXX

Hey Girl, Just Got back from Hot-Lanta, seems I read a little bit over there in the Wierd thread, all be it on my phone, so I may have missed some of the little nu·ances of Your Post,

You don't speak for me of course , However You did kind of Sum Up a few thoughts of Mine,... Thanks

On a nother Note I think i saw a January 10th Reff erence, My 01/10/2010 Date was a four year one this year , I'll explain that one some day with out the prying Eyes and what not's ----Now Cristy died a long Thyme ago and you finding little things hit the spot so You will be just fine I'm sure

Have not really drivin in Atlanta Grid lock since I left in the eighties, it's still fun and glad i left when I did in the same Bowl of Soup,..

then again I do tend to ramble on, On The Phone, sometimes,...but then again Teryy' is worse,...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23096 Jan 13, 2014
Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Girl, Just Got back from Hot-Lanta, seems I read a little bit over there in the Wierd thread, all be it on my phone, so I may have missed some of the little nu·ances of Your Post,
You don't speak for me of course , However You did kind of Sum Up a few thoughts of Mine,... Thanks
On a nother Note I think i saw a January 10th Reff erence, My 01/10/2010 Date was a four year one this year , I'll explain that one some day with out the prying Eyes and what not's ----Now Cristy died a long Thyme ago and you finding little things hit the spot so You will be just fine I'm sure
Have not really drivin in Atlanta Grid lock since I left in the eighties, it's still fun and glad i left when I did in the same Bowl of Soup,..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =uKVp-atyiVAXX
then again I do tend to ramble on, On The Phone, sometimes,...but then again Teryy' is worse,...
Good morning, Big Time ... Glad you had some time to yourself to get out of state and have some fun in the big city ...

Nope, not speaking for you on the weird thread that I suspect CC is thinking she's triumphed in getting her own "thread" finally, LOL ... I first made mention of your reference of page 12 post 244 ... She sent me a flaming PM and then in a post surmised ---> or rather ASS-U-ME-D that we were "chit-chatters" by telephone and basically ganging up on her ... so no, babes, she's way off base and I do not speak for you ... She did apologize to me via PM but what I told her in a post was that the apologies should be made to ppl on Skipper's thread & to you ... Bottom line, you called her on it, I just followed up ... She had ample opportunity to redeem herself, to my knowledge, she has not ... There's nothing like choking the neck of the goose that's laying the golden egg, right? LOL or giving one enough rope to hang themselves with ... The rent for space in my head has gone up ... She cannot afford any space in my head, HA!

Finding those "things" were little blessings ... how ironic the dates 1/10-1/11 ... so you can relate ... things seems so "raw" up until I found those "things" and then I exhaled & what a relief ... It was so bizarre up until that time ... no sense in trying to figure out what the meaning ... it just happened ... yep, we'll talk non-prying eyes ... Yes, I believe Terry could ramble on and out-talk the three of us - Loretta you and I ... but ya gotta love him, LOL ...

I wan't an antenna, she wants a clothes line
my my my ain't she fine ....

2428 ... pair of deuces ~ Joe Elly, another Texan ~ a staple of downtown Austin music

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23097 Jan 13, 2014
This bothers me, was it safe to say you were disappointed in what CC said on Skipper's thread?... because I did say that to CC ...

When Bruce comes to town, it's inevitable Joe will end up on stage with him ... They're very good friends ... You can see the awesome chemistry they have between the two in this video ... I love it ... gives me goosies ... enjoy your day!...

9998 ... 3 of a kind ... lots of sunshine coming through the front door and kitchen window ...

Location Shown

#23098 Jan 13, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
This bothers me, was it safe to say you were disappointed in what CC said on Skipper's thread?... because I did say that to CC ...
When Bruce comes to town, it's inevitable Joe will end up on stage with him ... They're very good friends ... You can see the awesome chemistry they have between the two in this video ... I love it ... gives me goosies ... enjoy your day!...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =V8KFZSY7edcXX
9998 ... 3 of a kind ... lots of sunshine coming through the front door and kitchen window ...

Not Dissapointed so much as I have seen it and a lots of BS in my timer'(left that actual Typo) just so you Know I'm in tune with the world,...

The BS I have seen in my time on topix pretty much just Fly's on by with out sticking at all, I just recalled that he/she/it, seemed to be just a nother Garbage can that spilled over , weather' a dog knocked it over or not it's still just a big Pile , good thing about topix you can leave it not cleaned up and like you did folks can go see forthemselvesthatmyMemoryis Pretty good and I'm just havin fun not even Workin up a sweat,... I intentionally left out the Spaces Cause I know An Mistake in Grammer will cause you to Correctly get My Mean-ing,...

By the way Spelling Ain't My strong suite,...

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#23099 Jan 13, 2014
lol
(BT- if it's any of my business)

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#23100 Jan 13, 2014
Good morning Flower-Child.
It's Monday of a five day week, unless something happens.
I feel like I'm getting a cold. Haven't had one in, it seems like years.
Might have to go fishing Wednesday.
Light and variable winds-
http://www.prh.noaa.gov/hnl/pages/zone.php...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cyclist says she and friend injured when jumped... 3 min Spotted Girl 8
News Economic Scars Help Explain Bizarre 2016 Race 4 min lets be real 4
News Next 'exploding' shower gel recalled 4 min Spotted Girl 3
News new Scientists find minivan-sized sponge, world... 6 min Spotted Girl 4
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 7 min andet1987 31,463
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) 8 min streetglidehoney 6,179
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 10 min andet1987 7,433
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 18 min KNIGHT DeVINE 32,192
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 19 min honeymylove 191,122
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 23 min Sublime1 7,105
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 28 min streetglidehoney 56,159
More from around the web