Comments
22,601 - 22,620 of 23,825 Comments Last updated 19 hrs ago

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23026 Jan 8, 2014
Mexican Hillbilly wrote:
Flower Child already this morning got hot wind from Tennessee.
Wilco, copy that ... warming up to mid 50's ... 97% humidity ... a little drizzle never hurt anyone except the implants that have invaded Austin ... they don't know how to drive ... LOOK OUT FOR THE OTHER GUY ... off to the gym ... PRAY FOR ME ON 183 ... BBL

>>blows kisses<<

“"Eatin' Ain't Cheatin!"”

Level 1

Since: Sep 06

Thompson's Station, Tn

#23027 Jan 8, 2014
Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't get me started on the Movie "Airplane" Zucker bros are some Pros,..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Vffk--hPySUXX
This is a version I had been looking for in the past and hadn't shown up ,
well it did now so here ya go,..
PS Terry has my cell # if it were to ever be needed,
The Zuckers wouldn't of been successful if they used new actors. Seeing serious stonefaced actors from the 50's and 60's doing comedy was a brilliant idea. Sea Hunt, The Untouchables, My Friend Flicka & Mission Impossible, Leave it to Beaver, Lew Alcindor, and the dramatic actor Leslie Nielson. " "Excuse me.......I speak Jive."

“People will think I'm crazy”

Since: Jan 07

Rome, Italy

#23028 Jan 8, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL ... Remember back in the late 80's The Cars came to South Austin Park Meadows to play ... outside venue, huge ... it was hotter than hades ... both my sisters and I, & 2 other friends ... parking ---> far away from the venue and we had to maneuver to get a "good" spot to throw down our blanket ... yes, there was a "party" before the concert & the girls were pretty lit up, so to say ... I had a "contact" high, I admit ... "I did not inhale" as one of our presidents once said, LOL ... I don't drink ... I'm always the designated driver as I was that hot afternoon ... bottom line, it was a long trek and we did the MONKEES walk as we sang,
"over hill over dale we will hit the dusty trail" ... then we all cracked up laughing and fell down ... guess you had to of been there ... we still laugh about it ... it was an awesome concert!
5526 ... love the cars but what happened to the trucks ... oh, we got Derek Trucks & Susan ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =mmALL-V74PoXX

I never try to figure out what Key words pop in to my prefrontal cortex , Last one that hit was Alvin Lee, never seen this clip before , and must say the little opening talk kind of sums up a few things,

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

That search will usually bring it on Home, BTW a Fav Zepplelin tune if you happen check it out

Level 1

Thompson's Station, Tn

#23029 Jan 8, 2014
We had "Hey! Hey! We're The Junkies!" I always appreciate Michael's Nesmith's composition. Check out "Elephant Parts" on Youtube. Davy died a year or two ago. Peter actually played banjo before The Monkees. Everyone was playing "Wipe Out!" ...Michael was playing "WhiteOut!"....Grann y's invention before The Monkees.

Rome, Italy

#23030 Jan 8, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Leslie Nielson is the bomb in those Airplane flicks ...
K, please give Terry the green light! Thx ... Have a delightful day ... FC <3 ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =rAJVH7RfwkMXX
and when I caught your eye I saw you break into a grin ...

Terry is in School learning how to drive, Told Lorreta though,...

Rome, Italy

#23031 Jan 8, 2014
Mexican Hillbilly wrote:
<quoted text> The Zuckers wouldn't of been successful if they used new actors. Seeing serious stonefaced actors from the 50's and 60's doing comedy was a brilliant idea. Sea Hunt, The Untouchables, My Friend Flicka & Mission Impossible, Leave it to Beaver, Lew Alcindor, and the dramatic actor Leslie Nielson. " "Excuse me.......I speak Jive."
Nobody took Nielson serious,

Because he is Bowl legged,... Police Squad is alawys good when I catch one on,...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23032 Jan 8, 2014
Mexican Hillbilly wrote:
We had "Hey! Hey! We're The Junkies!" I always appreciate Michael's Nesmith's composition. Check out "Elephant Parts" on Youtube. Davy died a year or two ago. Peter actually played banjo before The Monkees. Everyone was playing "Wipe Out!" ...Michael was playing "WhiteOut!"....Grann y's invention before The Monkees.
Nesmith was born in Houston, Texas in 1942. He was an only child ... We used to sniff "white out", haha J/K ... We used to call it "honky out", lol ... Hey, no profiling, hahahahaha

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23033 Jan 8, 2014
Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
Terry is in School learning how to drive, Told Lorreta though,...
very cool;)

... what's he learning to drive, bumper cars?

1376 ... party line ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23034 Jan 8, 2014
Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody took Nielson serious,
Because he is Bowl legged,... Police Squad is alawys good when I catch one on,...
9699 ... full house of Nielsen series ... he was under-estimated ... he's hilarious ...

4994 ... your full boat beats my 2 pair ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23035 Jan 8, 2014
I know this is corny but it's fun and I'm easily amused ... deal with it, okay?... okay!... lol ...

6728 ... nada but bet you're smiling ... I'm grinning ...

Rome, Italy

#23036 Jan 8, 2014
I got a Rock in My Shoe,..

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23037 Jan 8, 2014
stepped on pop top, blew out my flip flop, cut my heel had to cruise on back home ...

it's 5 o'clock somewhere ...

4278 ... fold the menu in half and fan myself ... whew

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23038 Jan 8, 2014
The bank called ... I won 4 tickets to Saturday Night's Texas Stars Hockey game ... 10 minutes before the first period I'm to meet her, whoever she is, outside of section 110 at the game-ops check-in table to shoot a puck from center ice for a chance to win $10,000 ... I don't even know the rules to hockey, don't follow hockey, don't watch hockey, don't give a puck about hockey ... Oh, I've been dying to say that last one, LOL ... of course, no pun intended, don't-cha-know, ha!...

2700 ... full house of Tom Jones fans ...

Level 1

Thompson's Station, Tn

#23039 Jan 8, 2014
I'm probably older than most of you. Leslie Nielsen was a very dark dramatic actor. He died in almost every film he made. I remember one film he needed a liver. He was a recovering alcoholic. A little girl needed a liver also that was on the list. Leslie decided to leave the hospital and get drunk so the little girl would be number one in line for a liver. Leslie always was a dramatic actor.....until "Airplane!"

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#23040 Jan 8, 2014
Hi F-C. I must have partied way too long, I'm still getting around wishing everyone a "Happy New Year!".

( Does my 4024 beat anything tonight?)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23042 Jan 8, 2014
Concerned_American wrote:
Hi F-C. I must have partied way too long, I'm still getting around wishing everyone a "Happy New Year!".
( Does my 4024 beat anything tonight?)
Hi CA ... long time no see ... hope all is well in your corner of the world ... All is well here ... Happy New Year to you & yours ... LPW ... DTW ...

4024 ... the 0 is wild so have a full house 4's over 2's ...

beats my hand 8061 ... double ace's over 8 ... so what do you get?... a trip to the LPW cabana for a cold one and massage ... how's that sound ... maybe Hatti could set you up, LOL ...

8061 ...fold like a sticky note for Hatti with instructions ...

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#23043 Jan 8, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Fisherman ! Glad you stopped & good to see you ... Have a great day! FC <3 ...
1434 ... fold the tarp and enjoy the sun
Hi Flower-Child.
Mike got some white-out on his shirt-

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23044 Jan 8, 2014
Worked out pretty hard today even with worn out muscles from Monday but I trudged on ... Corey, my trainer for Saturday, tried to pull the "orientation and planning" sales pitch on me and I told him um, "no" ... I paid for my training sessions and "our time" was for TRAINING not talking ... No sales pitch for more training ... that's my call not his ... Man, what is it a full moon, fool's moon or WTH ... posters on the

Calendar says NEW MOON 1/1/14 & 1/30/14 - full moon 1/16/14 ... Jeez!

Tomorrow is 2nd Thursday of the month: Lake Travis Late Lunch Bunch meets for Indian Cuisine ---> http://www.kadaiindiankitchen.com/locations

Good episode of Revolution & SVU tonight ... Calling it a night ... Goodnight, Dream light zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

7871 ... may your pillow be cool on both sides xo

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

#23045 Jan 8, 2014
Hey Flower..
Figures the one time I decide to drop by you have already called it a night...
;o)
I hope that all of your dreams will be sweet and I hope that when you get up all of your bones and muscles will be pain free...
Way to work it wonder woman... never let `em see you sweat...hahahaha
Trying to hit you will a sales pitch when you are there to work out... really? Don't they know you at all? hahahaha
Sending you all of my best wishes and a bunch of Love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

6781 Fold like a warm blanket.....

“& My Favorite Dog Muttley ”

Level 10

Since: Nov 07

Myrtle Beach, SC

#23046 Jan 8, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning, Trouser Cough ... I've seen you around but don't think we've ever met ... Nice to meet you >>shakes hands<< ... It's relatively laid back around here, jokes, music links, fly by's drive-by's & just come and go as you please ... we play topvile poker, too ... Welcome to FC"s ... Peace out!4130 ... straight ... 0 is wild card making this 1234 ... what's your hand look like? No, I'm not a palm reader ...
Greetings & Thank You Flower-Child - I think we've crossed paths before but those times have been few & far between!:) You have a great day!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 6 min TALLYHO 8541 36,033
Describe how you are feeling in just ONE word... (Feb '09) 6 min Nobody 2 Special 6,806
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 7 min Nobody 2 Special 29,189
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 9 min Nobody 2 Special 6,875
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 10 min TurkanaBoy 115,305
last word - first (Jun '12) 12 min Nobody 2 Special 6,831
30,000 post wins (May '13) 13 min Nobody 2 Special 1,334
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 hr the wandering girl 145,414
Women Hid Stolen Watches in Their Vaginas in Bi... 6 hr szell 19
What's your tip for the day? 7 hr SLY WEST 832
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 8 hr -Lea- 18,631
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••