For Dear FlowerChild

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23000 Jan 7, 2014
I'm an ATT user so I'm not at all endorsing Sprint ... just the actors!

I approved this message ...HA!...

2472 ...

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#23001 Jan 7, 2014

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23002 Jan 7, 2014
Big Time wrote:
Poetry from the Hood,..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =3B4mTQVvlcIXX
hahahahaha, lol ...

2 snaps up with a twist ... http://www.youtube.com/watch... or

2 snaps up in a circle formation ...http://www.youtube.com/watc h?v=VDjn0sJ_jfk ...

those Wayan Brothers, too funny! their cohorts helped, too ...

3500 ...

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#23003 Jan 7, 2014
Hi Flower.
Just passing through...

Location Shown

#23004 Jan 7, 2014
Al Bundy made one time,

Stu Dunfy is the Man though,..

“"Eatin' Ain't Cheatin!"”

Level 1

Since: Sep 06

Thompson's Station, Tn

#23005 Jan 8, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Denny! Burn you say? Oh, yeah! I feel the burn, big time! AND I have a training session at 1300 hrs today ... I feel like cancelling but there's no sissy in me ... just buck up to it and carry on ... mostly in my upper body, shoulders, chest, upper back ... I had enough intense therapy to the lower body, recently, for a LONG time the lower extremities in pretty good shape ... no problem there ... I think ... we'll see how this trainer pushes me today ...
Glad you lost the 6#'s ... I think I found them, lol ... Well, my helper came and left ... I didn't hear anyone knocking, the pups didn't hear anything .... says she called twice on the house phone, didn't leave a message ... so how do I know she called if she didn't leave a message ... Oh, well ... she did a pretty good job yesterday ... I guess if I just straighten up the living room that should suffice ...
Going to start getting ready for the gym before I change my mind ... Have a good one ... Laters! FC <3 ...
I feel the BURN when I walk my Chihuahua mix at 4 o'clock in the morning. It's called "VODKA!"

Level 1

Thompson's Station, Tn

#23006 Jan 8, 2014
FC....Sorry about the pics. I also should of used "spell check."

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23007 Jan 8, 2014
Fisherman 808 wrote:
Hi Flower.
Just passing through...
Good morning, Fisherman ! Glad you stopped & good to see you ... Have a great day! FC <3 ...

1434 ... fold the tarp and enjoy the sun

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23008 Jan 8, 2014
Big Time wrote:
Al Bundy made one time,
Stu Dunfy is the Man though,..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =dHS1tVInxXQXX
Good morning, Keith ... The first thing I needed the first thing this morning, was for you to make me laugh ... cracked me up ... I miss that show ... >>smiles at you< ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

4095 ... fold like a paper airplane

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23009 Jan 8, 2014
Mexican Hillbilly wrote:
Good morning, MH ... I got the pics and the email ... you left your phone number, same as a few months ago, same as 5 years ago ... I didn't realize the gravity of the ---> well, you know ... you now have my permission to get an authentic Michael Jackson glove, LOL ... Answer your phone as I suspect you're back from the dog walk and your martini glass is empty ... Hello to the wife and a kiss for the boy Love you, Diane <3

“& My Favorite Dog Muttley ”

Level 10

Since: Nov 07

Myrtle Beach, SC

#23010 Jan 8, 2014
Hello Flower-Child - Best wishes to you in 2014!:)

Location Shown

#23011 Jan 8, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Keith ... The first thing I needed the first thing this morning, was for you to make me laugh ... cracked me up ... I miss that show ... >>smiles at you< ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =I8pvG0SrEUQXX
4095 ... fold like a paper airplane

Don't get me started on the Movie "Airplane" Zucker bros are some Pros,..

This is a version I had been looking for in the past and hadn't shown up ,

well it did now so here ya go,..

PS Terry has my cell # if it were to ever be needed,

Location Shown

#23012 Jan 8, 2014
Mexican Hillbilly wrote:

You Pro-Billy Miss Spell a Lot,...

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#23013 Jan 8, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, MH ... I got the pics and the email ... you left your phone number, same as a few months ago, same as 5 years ago ... I didn't realize the gravity of the ---> well, you know ... you now have my permission to get an authentic Michael Jackson glove, LOL ... Answer your phone as I suspect you're back from the dog walk and your martini glass is empty ... Hello to the wife and a kiss for the boy Love you, Diane <3
Good morning Flower! At least the wind is from the south :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23014 Jan 8, 2014
Mexican Hillbilly wrote:
Hey, at least you can still open the refrigerator and answer the phone ... Nice talking to you ... 45 minutes ... started up where we left off a few months/years ago ... Feliz ano nuevo ... can't say it much spell in her language ... just tell her I said it ... I think we already did on Facebook ... just tell her again ... Bobby is already that age then we're going on 6 years ... Good times, Good friends ... Beijos! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23015 Jan 8, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Flower! At least the wind is from the south :)
Good morning, Denny ... high 53 winds 6 mph from the south ... it was drizzling about 0600 but it's stopped ... dressed for the gym and ready to go ... still sore from Monday and did the HEP yesterday & that really stung but I went for it ... there ain't no cryin' in baseball & no cryin' at Jax's house either, lol ... carry on, soldier! Have an awesome day ... Peace & Love, FC <3 ...

Level 1

Thompson's Station, Tn

#23016 Jan 8, 2014
Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
You Pro-Billy Miss Spell a Lot,...
It's actually "Spill Check". I walk my dog with my morning vodka.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#23017 Jan 8, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Denny ... high 53 winds 6 mph from the south ... it was drizzling about 0600 but it's stopped ... dressed for the gym and ready to go ... still sore from Monday and did the HEP yesterday & that really stung but I went for it ... there ain't no cryin' in baseball & no cryin' at Jax's house either, lol ... carry on, soldier! Have an awesome day ... Peace & Love, FC <3 ...
Getting old isn't for sissy's

Location Shown

#23018 Jan 8, 2014
Mexican Hillbilly wrote:
<quoted text> It's actually "Spill Check". I walk my dog with my morning vodka.

Try Texting walking a Blue Heeler,...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23019 Jan 8, 2014
Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't get me started on the Movie "Airplane" Zucker bros are some Pros,..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Vffk--hPySUXX
This is a version I had been looking for in the past and hadn't shown up ,
well it did now so here ya go,..
PS Terry has my cell # if it were to ever be needed,
LOL ... Remember back in the late 80's The Cars came to South Austin Park Meadows to play ... outside venue, huge ... it was hotter than hades ... both my sisters and I, & 2 other friends ... parking ---> far away from the venue and we had to maneuver to get a "good" spot to throw down our blanket ... yes, there was a "party" before the concert & the girls were pretty lit up, so to say ... I had a "contact" high, I admit ... "I did not inhale" as one of our presidents once said, LOL ... I don't drink ... I'm always the designated driver as I was that hot afternoon ... bottom line, it was a long trek and we did the MONKEES walk as we sang,
"over hill over dale we will hit the dusty trail" ... then we all cracked up laughing and fell down ... guess you had to of been there ... we still laugh about it ... it was an awesome concert!

5526 ... love the cars but what happened to the trucks ... oh, we got Derek Trucks & Susan ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 min Sharlene45 197,600
News Ibiza clubber who accidentally bid A 30,000 for... 5 min Ted Haggard s Gos... 4
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 9 min Conceptual Posting 59,809
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 10 min TheJerseyDevil 33,232
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 12 min It aint necessari... 204,983
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 19 min grace fa ll en 146,535
2words into 2new words (May '12) 23 min Sharlene45 3,831
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 31 min _Susan_ 20,023
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) (Jan '16) 32 min _Susan_ 8,843
More from around the web