#22980 Jan 6, 2014
LA ain't bad,

Lower Alabama,...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22981 Jan 6, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning sweet Flower. Deer season is over but will come again next year :) The new season on Downton abbey started last night on PBS. What a great period piece about life in England in 1920
Hi Denny! Well, hope you at least got the freezer all packed up and got some down to the soup kitchen and to Tink's ... I haven't watched Downtown Abbey and can you believe I missed the last episode of Boardwalk Empire ... I wonder what happened to Nucky's nephew, if anything ... and by the time I remembered it I couldn't catch it on ch131.com ... drats, I hate it when that happens ...

Well, suited up for the gym and met my cronies all except Gary ... My lower leg exercises went great ... Need to tighten up and work on my upper body exercises ... Man, I tried my best to do 2 sets of each and struggled to #12 of each set ... road the bike 2 miles and did the rowing machine 10 minutes ... didn't do any sit-ups, shame on me ... pretty good for first day back at the gym ... I was so happy to see my gym friends and they happy to see me too ... it wasn't crowded, the music wasn't too loud and it was classic rock ... It doesn't take much to make me happy ... so yes, I'm a happy camper ...

Hope your day went well ... Now, I can eat my happy meal, hhahahahahahaha I'm so hungry! and I'm so so very bad! LOL ... Catch you around the corner! FC <3 ...

2916 ...

P.S. Big Time is making me listen to the WHOLE Pink Floyd Album ... the whole album ... it's rather soothing I must admit ...

2916 ... no scratchy marks from my vinyl ...

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#22982 Jan 6, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Denny! Well, hope you at least got the freezer all packed up and got some down to the soup kitchen and to Tink's ... I haven't watched Downtown Abbey and can you believe I missed the last episode of Boardwalk Empire ... I wonder what happened to Nucky's nephew, if anything ... and by the time I remembered it I couldn't catch it on ch131.com ... drats, I hate it when that happens ...
Well, suited up for the gym and met my cronies all except Gary ... My lower leg exercises went great ... Need to tighten up and work on my upper body exercises ... Man, I tried my best to do 2 sets of each and struggled to #12 of each set ... road the bike 2 miles and did the rowing machine 10 minutes ... didn't do any sit-ups, shame on me ... pretty good for first day back at the gym ... I was so happy to see my gym friends and they happy to see me too ... it wasn't crowded, the music wasn't too loud and it was classic rock ... It doesn't take much to make me happy ... so yes, I'm a happy camper ...
Hope your day went well ... Now, I can eat my happy meal, hhahahahahahaha I'm so hungry! and I'm so so very bad! LOL ... Catch you around the corner! FC <3 ...
2916 ...
P.S. Big Time is making me listen to the WHOLE Pink Floyd Album ... the whole album ... it's rather soothing I must admit ...
2916 ... no scratchy marks from my vinyl ...
I need to get back in the workout habit. Over 60 it only cost me $10 a year at the city center. They have all the machines but no showers

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22983 Jan 6, 2014
Big Time wrote:
LA ain't bad,
Lower Alabama,...
There is still so much prejudice there, K ... Other than that I love the azaleas ... Ruby Tuesdays and Morrison's ... not far from Mobile is the white sands of Pensacola ... where Johnny Faye and her boyfriend, Wayne (we called him Wayno Drano) cuz he had to fix our commode once ... he was pi$$y about it ... so we gave our pup a middle name ---> Scooter Wayne Brown, LOL ...

Johnny Faye, Wayne and I took Scooter for a ride to Pensacola in their RV ... we stopped and I was throwing tennis ball back and forth, back and forth, back and forth ... I'd get tired before Scooter would ... thank goodness for the invention of tennis rackets ...

This very elderly couple pulled up and said to me and the lady rolled down her passenger window. She said to me, "That's a might fine dog you have there" ... "thank you, ma'am" ... I was so proud ...

That WAS a might fine pup I had ... my first pup ever, born 11-18-92, in Fort Lauderdale, FL ... His trainer came from Boca Raton, FL to train with me an hour on Wednesdays ... Best $80 bucks an hour I ever spent on the Scooter Man ... I bet he was smart as any 3-4 year old kid ... He would voice command, hand command & do very many tricks ... He could push open the front door ... Dennis taught him to close it by enticing him with hot dog wieners ... ruined my dadgum door but taught the boy to close the door, LOL ... Man, I have so many stories about that pup ... I can sit here and have tears in my eyes & laugh at myself at the same time because Dennis and I'd be calling each other "saps", LOL ...

***** RIP SCOOTER 1992 - 2007 *****

7152 ... more good memories

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22984 Jan 6, 2014
31:34 into Pink Floyd ... the album is 42:57 ... I hope you listened to it as well, TODAY, Keith ...

6457 ... staight ...

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#22985 Jan 6, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
31:34 into Pink Floyd ... the album is 42:57 ... I hope you listened to it as well, TODAY, Keith ...
6457 ... staight ...

I did my fifty Minutes with a back pack Blower that I borrowed from Sally's owner last time i was up that way, Some places on my Land have 12 years worth of leaves built up, and thats just where I need to clean up some, I love being in the sticks,...

Thats about the sixth Gabriel song I've posted,..on a roll

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#22986 Jan 7, 2014
Good morning Flower. Time to get up and head for the gym: ) Feel the burn. I have lost 6 pounds since the 2nd so I am on my way to getting back to my original weight of 8 pounds : )

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22987 Jan 7, 2014
Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
I did my fifty Minutes with a back pack Blower that I borrowed from Sally's owner last time i was up that way, Some places on my Land have 12 years worth of leaves built up, and thats just where I need to clean up some, I love being in the sticks,...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =6Qta5_pY9y0XX
Thats about the sixth Gabriel song I've posted,..on a roll
Killer song, killer video ... I like the way the stage was set ... I'd of rather not seen the stage hand wearing prison garb (orange) lol ... must have been union hands ... There is no substitute for union craftsmanship ... Special effects for that LIVE show must have rocked for the concert, WOW ... thanks for sharing ...

Just waking up ... Good day to you, K ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

6978 ... straight ... spelled correctly this time ... quit, quiet, quite,*wink* lol ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22988 Jan 7, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Good morning Flower. Time to get up and head for the gym:) Feel the burn. I have lost 6 pounds since the 2nd so I am on my way to getting back to my original weight of 8 pounds :)
Good morning, Denny! Burn you say? Oh, yeah! I feel the burn, big time! AND I have a training session at 1300 hrs today ... I feel like cancelling but there's no sissy in me ... just buck up to it and carry on ... mostly in my upper body, shoulders, chest, upper back ... I had enough intense therapy to the lower body, recently, for a LONG time the lower extremities in pretty good shape ... no problem there ... I think ... we'll see how this trainer pushes me today ...

Glad you lost the 6#'s ... I think I found them, lol ... Well, my helper came and left ... I didn't hear anyone knocking, the pups didn't hear anything .... says she called twice on the house phone, didn't leave a message ... so how do I know she called if she didn't leave a message ... Oh, well ... she did a pretty good job yesterday ... I guess if I just straighten up the living room that should suffice ...

Going to start getting ready for the gym before I change my mind ... Have a good one ... Laters! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22989 Jan 7, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>I need to get back in the workout habit. Over 60 it only cost me $10 a year at the city center. They have all the machines but no showers
A gym with no showers? Maybe that's why it's so inexpensive ... I wouldn't take a shower without aqua shoes anyway ... I like my feet ... what's that stuff my daddy warned me about? Athlete's foot?... Don't get in public pools without 'em either ... Guess you could always go home and take a shower and scrub or scratch the aqua shoes, lol ...

I ran into Amy yesterday at the library ... she said about 11 miles east there's a new gym at $10 per month. She joined ... It does seem crazy I drive 20+ miles to get to my gym but I've been going there since 2006 ... and I love my cronies ... classic rock music, sometimes they throw in progressive rock, sometimes but never Justin Bieber ... I'd quit for sure, hahahahahaha

3596 ... fold ... turn the paper shredder on & slide the Bieber into the disc shredder

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#22990 Jan 7, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Denny! Burn you say? Oh, yeah! I feel the burn, big time! AND I have a training session at 1300 hrs today ... I feel like cancelling but there's no sissy in me ... just buck up to it and carry on ... mostly in my upper body, shoulders, chest, upper back ... I had enough intense therapy to the lower body, recently, for a LONG time the lower extremities in pretty good shape ... no problem there ... I think ... we'll see how this trainer pushes me today ...
Glad you lost the 6#'s ... I think I found them, lol ... Well, my helper came and left ... I didn't hear anyone knocking, the pups didn't hear anything .... says she called twice on the house phone, didn't leave a message ... so how do I know she called if she didn't leave a message ... Oh, well ... she did a pretty good job yesterday ... I guess if I just straighten up the living room that should suffice ...
Going to start getting ready for the gym before I change my mind ... Have a good one ... Laters! FC <3 ...
Pretty cold when it freezes the sound of a knock ; )

Location Shown

#22991 Jan 7, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Killer song, killer video ... I like the way the stage was set ... I'd of rather not seen the stage hand wearing prison garb (orange) lol ... must have been union hands ... There is no substitute for union craftsmanship ... Special effects for that LIVE show must have rocked for the concert, WOW ... thanks for sharing ...
Just waking up ... Good day to you, K ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Q_L-0RyhmicXX
6978 ... straight ... spelled correctly this time ... quit, quiet, quite,*wink* lol ...

She kind of Comes from the Heart,

Since we are Unplugged,...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#22992 Jan 7, 2014
Good morning Ms Flower. It's a balmy 3 degrees here in the realm, the dog is shivering, the cats are frozen, and the Princess is dreaming of warmer days ahead. lol

Enjoy your day and stay warm

Hearts, hugs, and thermal underwear....

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22993 Jan 7, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Pretty cold when it freezes the sound of a knock ; )
yep, I must have been out like a rock ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22994 Jan 7, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning Ms Flower. It's a balmy 3 degrees here in the realm, the dog is shivering, the cats are frozen, and the Princess is dreaming of warmer days ahead. lol
Enjoy your day and stay warm
Hearts, hugs, and thermal underwear....
Morning pretty one ... well, when my pups carry their water bowl in the yard it's usually my queue they need water ... so, I went out to fetch their bowl to fill it up before they ate it ... H2O was frozen, yikes, lol ... so, I turned the bowl upside down & hit it in the dirt and a big glob of ice hit the ground ... just hope neither one of the boys licks it and their tongues gets stuck to it ... or maybe I'll have to call the fire department for help, hahahahahahaha Enjoy a warm cozy day! <3

Hearts, hugs & fireman calendar ...
FlowerChild Unplugged

Austin, TX

#22995 Jan 7, 2014
Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Fc0Itz5Td2IXX
She kind of Comes from the Heart,
Since we are Unplugged,...
I saw her in Fort Lauderdale ... Delbert McClinton opened for her ... There was hardly anyone for Delbert, him being from Texas, of course I knew every song, duh!... Couldn't believe it ... But there were a LOT of gals there for Melissa's show and it was a huge venue ... I love Melissa --> she can play a mean guitar ...

Dire Straits front man ... love him ...

everything is gone but my heart is hanging on ...

4693 ...

Location Shown

#22996 Jan 7, 2014
FlowerChild Unplugged wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw her in Fort Lauderdale ... Delbert McClinton opened for her ... There was hardly anyone for Delbert, him being from Texas, of course I knew every song, duh!... Couldn't believe it ... But there were a LOT of gals there for Melissa's show and it was a huge venue ... I love Melissa --> she can play a mean guitar ...
Dire Straits front man ... love him ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =DwMsHwEBbgoXX
everything is gone but my heart is hanging on ...
4693 ...

No rain, just cold hear',...

Rainy days and Mondays,...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22997 Jan 7, 2014
Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
No rain, just cold hear',...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =3qVPNONdF58XX
Rainy days and Mondays,...
beautiful outside ... rain predicted the next 3 days, we need it ...

baby, can you feel it?...

7154 ... fold the umbrella and dance in the rain

Location Shown

#22998 Jan 7, 2014

When it Rains it Poors',...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22999 Jan 7, 2014
Big Time wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =gs_T_cEoX6IXX
When it Rains it Poors',...
as long as we're doing commercials ... these two guys crack me up ... I always laugh ... even if it's a repeat/re-run ... it's so silly, especially with these two actors, couldn't have picked a most perfect pair ... hope you smile at my silliness ... I can be quite silly ... Dennis pegged me at "most easily amused" ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What are you wearing today? (Nov '09) 4 min Bhraw 12,424
True False Game (Jun '11) 6 min KNIGHT DeVINE 12,443
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 10 min wichita-rick 193,032
2words into 2new words (May '12) 12 min KNIGHT DeVINE 2,367
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 16 min KNIGHT DeVINE 13,598
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 23 min wichita-rick 18,064
One Word (Jan '09) 24 min skybobbie 16,352
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) 1 hr Crystal_Clear722 7,421
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr Grace Nerissa 56,928
human sexuality topic ? 5 hr KNIGHT DeVINE 19