#22919 Jan 2, 2014
Morning Flower and friends.
It's snowing....again.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#22920 Jan 2, 2014
Good morning and Happy New Year Flower. I trust you didn't do TOO much celebrating on the 31st? We just sort of lazed around yesterday--Oki was working (of course) and now it's snowing.:( I will be glad when it's warm again.....

Hearts, hugs, and snow.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#22921 Jan 2, 2014
Rotor Head wrote:
It's snowing....again.
Here too.....

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22922 Jan 2, 2014
Big Time wrote:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt13 89096/
Stand Up Guys (2012)
Good morning ... I found it on Netflix and is presently on screen ... My helper is here VACUUMING! GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, lol ...

more cowbell with Christopher Walken & then "resume" PLAY ... no biggie ...

Thank you for enabling my motion picture watching, lol ... Good day! >giggles<

7415 ... ace & 7 high ... fold like a hanky panky ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22923 Jan 2, 2014
LuAnn D wrote:
<quoted text>finds yarn and leaves small piles of yarn all over the place and finds a safe place to hide so not to get hurt from falling ping pong balls :)
Morning Kitten ... maybe I'll leave a helmet next time, lol ... Hope your new year is off to a great start ... Have a happy day! Hearts, FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22924 Jan 2, 2014
Rotor Head wrote:
It's snowing....again.
Morning Rotor ... Happy New Year ... sending warmth, love and sunshine your way! >mwah<

9029 ... pair of 9's ace high ... a cord of firewood

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22925 Jan 2, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning and Happy New Year Flower. I trust you didn't do TOO much celebrating on the 31st? We just sort of lazed around yesterday--Oki was working (of course) and now it's snowing.:( I will be glad when it's warm again.....
Hearts, hugs, and snow.
Good morning, Princess ... just laid around and watched movies knowing I'd have dinner here yesterday ... and it was good ... I didn't know how Chance would take the fireworks being he was severely abused as a pup ... and I was the Designated Driver and "ON CALL" should any of my musician friends and/or their friends needed a ride ... Good thing I stayed home, too ... Chance was very nervous when the fireworks went off over the lake ... so I put a thick sheet over the bed in the front bedroom and he jumped up on it ... I stayed with him til they were over ... 30 minutes ... now, really, how much do you think us taxpayers paid for 30 minutes worth of fireworks ... dadgum pyromaniacs, LOL ... no, not really ... Everytime we'd go camping, I'd jump right out of the truck and go straight to collecting kindling and firewood ... I was called the pyromaniac and my daddy and/or husband would be behind me putting the fires out, LOL ... true story ... I loved doing that ... it put the fun in camping out ... I was always in charge of the fire ... good times, yeppers! Now, I'm not allowed in the kitchen ... FIRES! LOLOL ... Pretty funny cuz when my company came over for "dinner" yesterday ... they brought the food already prepared ... No one trusts me in the kitchen ... I was "supervised" making the sweet cornbread at 400 degrees for 15 minutes in a cast iron skillet ... Jeez, can't catch a break, lol ... as a joke, one of them pulled a small fire extinguisher from their boat with them ... Man, you see what I have to put up with, ha! Well, it was 70 yesterday, a cold front blew in overnight and 50's today ... yep, this is Texas ... weather is all over the zip codes ... have a beautiful day! Luvya big time FC <3 ...

8227 ... pair of earmuffs

Location Shown

#22926 Jan 2, 2014

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22927 Jan 2, 2014
Big Time wrote:
Please don't Go,...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =z3Or7huOK7oXX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

more cowbell awaits me ...

Location Shown

#22928 Jan 2, 2014

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#22929 Jan 2, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Kitten ... maybe I'll leave a helmet next time, lol ... Hope your new year is off to a great start ... Have a happy day! Hearts, FC <3 ...
My New years day was off to a great start, FC. Hearts, <3

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#22930 Jan 2, 2014
Hi Flower, LuAnn, Emma and that other guy.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22932 Jan 2, 2014
Big Time wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =PFrufPxjwX0XX
Jesus,..
hahahaha ... where do you come up with these clips?... I saw the one yesterday with Clint Eastwood and his three word, one-liner ... I thought if the three of them were walking together, Clint Eastwood in the middle, they'd be a walking oreo cookie ... and then I slapped myself for thinking that, YIKES ... oh, I am so bad! No need to post it, really! No need to ... private joke there!...

3345 ... need to know basis only! EEK!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22933 Jan 2, 2014
Hey Its Emma wrote:
<quoted text>My New years day was off to a great start, FC. Hearts, <3
Good afternoon sweet Emma ... Even though New Years day was mid week it was great ... glad the same for you ... enjoy the rest of your week >>smiles and hugs<< FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22934 Jan 2, 2014
Fisherman 808 wrote:
Hi Flower, LuAnn, Emma and that other guy.
Hi Fisherman! Good to see you as always ... Same ole same ole ... wake up with the heater and now I'm in a tee ... kicked off the closed shoes and looking for my sandals ... kind of windy but that doesn't matter none ... good day for flying a kite ... I've been told to do that once or twice ... who hasn't ... I finished one stack of to do, my financials ... Now, I have the "other" stack I started for my attorney and it's just fill in the blanks, make copies and mail ... IDK the stamps went up to 49 cents ... why not make it 50 cents ... oh, the rapper would be hard to plaster on an envelope, hardy har har ... that dude still around? Okay, I paused to get the attorney and legal stuff out and lost my train of thought ... that isn't hard to do these days ... I notice I'm making more spelling and grammatical errors here and other places ... I know it's just topville and F/B but it matters to me because I was so articulate before and it mattered in my profession ... one word out of place could mean a LOT ... Guess, I'll just chill here and to heck with it, right ...

okay, I said I would stop with the long emails ... But I remember Mommy of 4 (MO4) said to me, "who cares? Keep doing what you're doing" .... Now, she is no longer here to tell me that ... so onward through the fog ... I'll keep doing what I'm doing ... I'll miss her ... A LOT ...

Enjoy your day, Fisherman ...and that other guy?!!!!! He just tells it how it is ... doesn't say a whole lot sometimes but when he does ---> gotta see through his dry humour and then shake your head with a smile ... Mr Sunshine himself ... at least that's what I do ...

Thanks for stopping by ... you make me smile, too! Enjoy your day with your toes in the sand ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22935 Jan 2, 2014
***** I remember years & years ago when I first met Jeannie Gilliland Gossett ***** she took me in and was ever so kind and funny ... People were sending me PM's saying no one wanted to hear my personal stories or any stories about my pups, experiences, vacations or my best friends or family as my stories were boring ... I told Jeannie ... she said,

"honey, you can write anything you want, if they don't like it they can get glad in the same pants they got mad in ... all by themselves".

We laughed about it & then she showed me how to block those people who we believed was one or several people who went by several names ... the very same ones who harassed her with harsh and mean words ... I often wondered how they could sleep at night ...

That lady was chastised for years and she took it like a real woman ... She had a hard life til the end as she took her last breath ... she was kind to everyone, made everyone laugh, was empathetic, sympathetic and took you in as her own, would take the shirt right off her back and give it to you right then and there ...

My blessings and prayers go out to Jeannie's (Mommy of 4 {MO4} family and friends ... Jeannie was a friend to all and showed her kindness to everyone ... She will be missed as she always gave the best of herself ... Our love we gave in return ...

Rest in Peace, Jeannie * RIP MO4 as you were most definitely the Mommy of Four ... sometimes Mommy to some of us out here in Topville * May you rest in everlasting Peace ~ Love forever ~ FC <3 ...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#22936 Jan 2, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
***** I remember years & years ago when I first met Jeannie Gilliland Gossett ***** she took me in and was ever so kind and funny ... People were sending me PM's saying no one wanted to hear my personal stories or any stories about my pups, experiences, vacations or my best friends or family as my stories were boring ... I told Jeannie ... she said,
"honey, you can write anything you want, if they don't like it they can get glad in the same pants they got mad in ... all by themselves".
We laughed about it & then she showed me how to block those people who we believed was one or several people who went by several names ... the very same ones who harassed her with harsh and mean words ... I often wondered how they could sleep at night ...
That lady was chastised for years and she took it like a real woman ... She had a hard life til the end as she took her last breath ... she was kind to everyone, made everyone laugh, was empathetic, sympathetic and took you in as her own, would take the shirt right off her back and give it to you right then and there ...
My blessings and prayers go out to Jeannie's (Mommy of 4 {MO4} family and friends ... Jeannie was a friend to all and showed her kindness to everyone ... She will be missed as she always gave the best of herself ... Our love we gave in return ...
Rest in Peace, Jeannie * RIP MO4 as you were most definitely the Mommy of Four ... sometimes Mommy to some of us out here in Topville * May you rest in everlasting Peace ~ Love forever ~ FC <3 ...
How sweet.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22937 Jan 2, 2014
Big Time wrote:
Please don't Go,...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =z3Or7huOK7oXX
Now, I ain't running anymore ...

Bon Jovi from the movie, Stand Up Guys ...

Location Shown

#22938 Jan 2, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, I ain't running anymore ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =C0NO89Z3YSQXX
Bon Jovi from the movie, Stand Up Guys ...

Suicide Kings , late nineties I think is another Walkin' Fave of Mine, Dennis Leary and his Fish boots ,..

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22939 Jan 2, 2014
Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
Suicide Kings , late nineties I think is another Walkin' Fave of Mine, Dennis Leary and his Fish boots ,..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =VWKrncseUw8XX
Aw, heck ... I forgot what I was going to type ... my cousin is calling on the phone ...

something about don't talk to me about shoe wear, not even socks ... more choos, LOL ... Love Dennis Leary ... fireman ... pyromaniac ... BBL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr promises 68,233
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Vegetarian Jive 209,924
True False Game (Jun '11) 1 hr visitor 13,561
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 hr It aint necessari... 218,798
what color are you panties? (Oct '09) 2 hr visitor 253
News Bizarre Caterpillar That Makes Own Leafy 'Armor... 2 hr visitor 5
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 2 hr Denny CranesPlace 20,715
A to Z songs by title or group! 2 hr Scarbelly Bob 629
More from around the web