For Dear FlowerChild

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22899 Jan 1, 2014
From Bobby Bridger, musician over on the east coast: a line from his musical;

"Yes to the future, thanks to the past, belief in the present, and hope to the last".

3743 ... works for me

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22900 Jan 1, 2014
From Dr Spock himself "Live Long and Prosper" ...

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#22901 Jan 1, 2014
Live within Your Means and Nobody said it would Be Fair,.

Two my Dad Taught me,...

The gypsy said the problem with you
Ah, you know

Sensible shoes, ones that will lead me back to you

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22902 Jan 1, 2014
Big Time wrote:
Live within Your Means and Nobody said it would Be Fair,.
Two my Dad Taught me,...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =jYKGI3PddFoXX
The gypsy said the problem with you
Ah, you know
Sensible shoes, ones that will lead me back to you
Greta, at finishing school taught me ... if you can't wear your shoes comfortably in 15 minutes ... they're not for you ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

can't wear a pair of tennis shoes with a black evening dress, lol ...

8538 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22903 Jan 1, 2014
"Be always at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let each new year find you a better man." ~Benjamin Franklin ~

Location Shown

#22904 Jan 1, 2014
I finished school One year,...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22905 Jan 1, 2014
Big Time wrote:
I finished school One year,...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =qga5eONXU_4XX
I was in junior high ... home econmics I had Mrs Thornton who taught us how to sew ... I had a baby blue vest and skirt ... bought a long sleeve blouse with wide lapels & puffy sleevers ... and mom bought white heels from Thom McCann shoe store ... I walked the "runway" ... I was oh so embarrassed ... but there were 3 other girls up there so not so scary ... What I remember the most is there were a lot of whistles when I came up and my brother punched some of the guys whistling and saying, "Hey, my sister's not a dog" ... that ended that and I didn't get a date ... between my older brother in between my little brother ... I was sandwiched with no future of a date ... The finally Steve G had the nerve to come up to the FRONT door (nobody comes to the front door (not the Fuller Brush man, the Avon lady, the milk deliver man, nobody) and asked my dad if he could take me out for a date) Now, in the 60's that took some bravery ... we had a good time ... oh, those green eyes ... the first part of his last name was Green****...

Anyway, back to the talent show ... I put on my sunglasses my dad gave me so I could strum my guitar and sing "Hey Jude" ... The 7th graders were louder that the (what THE 8th graders called themselves "upper classman" HA!)... but everyone sang the La La La La la la la part in harmony ... it was very cool ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch... ---> I forgot what song I dropped so we'll have to deal with it ... oops

1459 ... ace high ... potpourri of what comes out of the jukebox ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22906 Jan 1, 2014
BADFINGER ~ BABY BLUE ...

I love this song ...

8298 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22907 Jan 1, 2014
LENNY KRAVITS ~ FLOWER CHILD ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22908 Jan 1, 2014
The countdown begins - only 44 days until pitchers & catchers report. Baseball withdrawals will official be over ... Until then, we focus on another project ... Still crazy match ups in the NFL ... AFC/NFC divisional play offs, yadi yadi yada ... who will upset who and so forth ... stay tuned ... bet carefuly, J/K

4763 ... fold the bookies book ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22909 Jan 1, 2014
^carefully^

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22910 Jan 1, 2014
Thinking of Ms Greta ... my sisters and I took dance class from her ... She was a professional dancer from the Ukraine or Sweden or some other country and had quite an accent ... I took Jazz class from her only .. My sisters took ballet, jazz and the one where you dance on your toes, I forget since I wasn't involved in that one cuz I had guitar or bowling lessons ...

Anyway, the 3 of us would come together, and Ms Greta, in her thick accent, would mean to say, "Hi Girls" but it'd come out, "Hi Gulls" haahahahahah like sea gulls, We'd giggle every time ... We loved that woman ...

Here's to you Ms Greta ---> many good memories CHEERS! <3

1153 ...

Location Shown

#22911 Jan 1, 2014
I still open the Passenger's door first on my truck If One of Y'all happen to be ridin' with me,

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22912 Jan 1, 2014
Big Time wrote:
I still open the Passenger's door first on my truck If One of Y'all happen to be ridin' with me,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =UFLJFl7ws_0XX
A gentleman and a scholar ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22913 Jan 1, 2014
Just road up the street to get treats for the pups ... the sun roof open, the pups hanging out each back window ... registering 70 degrees and the sun is shining ever so brightly ... Life is good, God is good! Thank you!... 2 minutes and din-din should be arriving ... I'm only responsible for the sweet cornbread ... heaven help me ... new batteries in the smoke alarm ... Adult supervision definitely required, LOL ... I's hungry!*wink*...

67°F
Clear
Feels like: 67°
High 66°Low 35°

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22914 Jan 1, 2014
Big Time wrote:
Hey, Lady,...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =k82TTVzitV8XX
Flower Lady,...???
Na, Child is ok for now,...
Axl was good in his day ... still love this song ...

6585 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22915 Jan 1, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning Ms Flower. I hope you have enjoyed your 2013 and only more good things are in store for 2014.
Have a supercalifragilistic sort of a day.....
Hugs hearts, and Mary Poppins....
Hello Ms Princess ... I missed this post and apologies ... Hoping to see Saving Mr Banks with Tom Hanks ... should prove to be an excellent movie and I love Mary Poppins ... I could here my older brother's eyes roll as he let out a big sigh, LOL ... then he just said, "okay", LOL ... Hope your 2014 is an awesome year ... Better days ahead, Princess! Luvya big! <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22916 Jan 1, 2014

44 more days for baseball ... and I've got to get off this computer ... my company came and left ... Kitching is clean & re-runs of NCIS & SVU is making me mental ... Going for the ROKU and finding something on Netflix ... Have a great evening and catch you on the morrow ... Tok'sh'tah ~ FC <3 ...

5379 ... fold ~ over & out ...

Location Shown

#22917 Jan 1, 2014

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#22918 Jan 1, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy New Year, Kitten >>leaves a basket of yarn<< >>rafters will drop more ping balls with bells in them at midnight<<
finds yarn and leaves small piles of yarn all over the place and finds a safe place to hide so not to get hurt from falling ping pong balls :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 min TheJerseyDevil 209,733
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 3 min Mr_FX 10,722
Start a sentence in alphabetical order.. 6 min Mr_FX 2,260
looking for older men to have fun with 8 min Mr_FX 2
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 9 min UnderstandPeople 2,689
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 10 min Mila Beaujolais 15,890
Last two letters into two new words... (Jun '15) 10 min Mr_FX 6,295
True False Game (Jun '11) 11 min ImFree2Choose 13,402
What Turns You Off? 51 min Enzo49 76
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr Conflict Resolution 68,023
What turns you on ? (Aug '11) 2 hr Bad Bex 2,031
More from around the web