“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22827 Dec 24, 2013
Hey Its Emma wrote:
Have a wonderful day with your family, FC. >>smiles+hugs<< <
Merry Christmas sweet Emma ... have a great time with your sister, family & friends >>smiles and hugs<< FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22828 Dec 24, 2013
TenderTink wrote:
http://youtu.be/CqLuqtaxS94
Wishing a very Merry Christmas and prosperous New Year to Miss Flower and all the nice people who visit here.
;-)'s -n- O's -n- Jingle Bells Rock
Good afternoon, Tink ... nice to see you as always ... Thank you for the good wishes and they are returned ten fold ... Merry Christmas to you and Happy New Year ... Peace & Love, FC <3 ...

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#22829 Dec 24, 2013
Hi Flower-Child.
I hope you're having a nice Christmas Eve Day.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22830 Dec 24, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
Hi Flower-Child.
I hope you're having a nice Christmas Eve Day.
Hi Fisherman ... I am ... Hope you & the family are as well ... Merry Christmas, Fisherman!
Enjoy it to its fullest! Peace, FC <3 ...

8694 ... fold like a Christmas card ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22831 Dec 25, 2013
* MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone * Enjoy your day with family, friends and loyal 4 legged furbabies *

CANNED HEAT ~ CHRISTMAS BLUES * EXTENDED ...

3478 ... fold and recycle Christmas wrapping paper ...

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#22832 Dec 25, 2013
I am throwing a Frisbee to a Blue Heeler as we speak,...

Location Shown

#22833 Dec 25, 2013

A friend has Her and she looks Like the Mad Maxx Dog,

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22834 Dec 25, 2013
Big Time wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =rEyV8gnC4aQXX
A friend has Her and she looks Like the Mad Maxx Dog,
Merry Christmas, K ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

6999 ... the trifecta works for me ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22835 Dec 25, 2013
Big Time wrote:
I am throwing a Frisbee to a Blue Heeler as we speak,...
I would expect nothing less ... very cool!...

1811 ... full house of pup toys ... aces ove 8's ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22836 Dec 25, 2013
6999 ... was actually a full boat ... 9's over 6's ... my bad, lost that hand ... to 7314 ... fold like a folding chair ...

Have a nice day yall ... FC <3 ...

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#22837 Dec 25, 2013
Merry Christmas Flower & friends

Location Shown

#22838 Dec 25, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
I would expect nothing less ... very cool!...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =eIrcy10E6OUXX
1811 ... full house of pup toys ... aces ove 8's ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Back in the Town I supposedly Grew up in,

I did turn eighteen in the same house I came home from the hospital to when I was just a Babe, It's fun being Fortunate in Life,....

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#22839 Dec 25, 2013
We made it to Christmas!
Have a good one Flower-Child and Rotor and Big T.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#22841 Dec 25, 2013
***MERRY XMAS*** Flower_Child!!

Enjoy the Merriment of the Season!!

Did ya FUN last Night?? Hey, We are ALL meeting at DIRTY NELLIE'S ALE HOUSE Grand RE-OPENING!! This afternoon.. FREE BUFFET!!
Just bring a nonperishable item..

See ya there Chick!!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22842 Dec 25, 2013
Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =xMtuVP8Mj4oXX
Back in the Town I supposedly Grew up in,
I did turn eighteen in the same house I came home from the hospital to when I was just a Babe, It's fun being Fortunate in Life,....
http://youtu.be/UIVe-rZBcm4

Back in the Town I supposedly Grew up in ...

all 5 of us kids were born in the same hospital my mom worked as a nurse for 45 years ...
none of us have grown up yet, LOL ... well, maybe my older brother, the only one with kids, my niece & nephew ... Nah, he hasn't grown up eithe, ha!... we chose the "career" path ... that's all we knew since both our parents worked ... but we moved to a brand new house in 1963 when I was 9 til I was 17 and we all graduated high school from there ... I guess our parents were trying to teach us stability and drilled education into our heads ...

I spoke with my little brother yesterday ... we talked about him playing his drums and perfecting this song to a tee ... driving my mom nuts, hahahaha ... we laughed ... speaker separation, love it ... we all play an instrument of some kind ...

8125 ... fold like a folding table for extra peeps at Christmas feast ...

LOL, cranked it up and woke up my pups, hahahahahahaha ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22843 Dec 25, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
We made it to Christmas!
Have a good one Flower-Child and Rotor and Big T.
Yay Fisherman! We made it ... It was a good one and I trust yours was a nice one as well ... Hanging with a 6 year old for 6 hours! Whew! Yep, it was time to come home, lol IDK how my mom did it ... I guess that's why we had a live-in maid ... what was her name? She was with us for years and then my grandmother stayed with us for awhile ... I remember my grandpa had cataract surgery and stayed with us while recouping ... But it was just the two of us in the afternoon and I'd make Nescafe, instant coffee and he'd dip his 3 cookies in it for a snack and then we'd play guitar ... IDK if I told you but the older posters here know I got my first guitar from my mom with S&H Food green stamp books, ha! Well, that's the guitar my grandpa started teaching me on and then my mom sent me down the street to 10th and Harvey for lessons. I had to walk ... no guitar case, just me and my guitar ... and I thought I had it rough ... Gosh, what was our maid's name? Gonna have to call my older brother now and it's eastern time now ... old guy's probably in bed by now, lol ... He's 61 and I tell him he needs Geritol, haha ... Have a good evening, Fishman! Peace & Love, FC <3 ...

6552 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22844 Dec 25, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
***MERRY XMAS*** Flower_Child!!
Enjoy the Merriment of the Season!!
Did ya FUN last Night?? Hey, We are ALL meeting at DIRTY NELLIE'S ALE HOUSE Grand RE-OPENING!! This afternoon.. FREE BUFFET!!
Just bring a nonperishable item..
See ya there Chick!!
Merry Christmas, CC ... Did I have fun last night? hmmmm IDK, I've slept since then ... Food? No way, Jose ... Had enough food today to last to at least tomorrow but thanks just the same ... Where's your scooter, chick? Here, take some love beads to your food-fest and have some fun ... take it easy ... Peace out ~ FC ...

7507 ... full house of posters at Dirty Nellie's Ale House 7's over 5's ...

Location Shown

#22845 Dec 26, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
http://youtu.be/UIVe-rZBcm4
Back in the Town I supposedly Grew up in ...
all 5 of us kids were born in the same hospital my mom worked as a nurse for 45 years ...
none of us have grown up yet, LOL ... well, maybe my older brother, the only one with kids, my niece & nephew ... Nah, he hasn't grown up eithe, ha!... we chose the "career" path ... that's all we knew since both our parents worked ... but we moved to a brand new house in 1963 when I was 9 til I was 17 and we all graduated high school from there ... I guess our parents were trying to teach us stability and drilled education into our heads ...
I spoke with my little brother yesterday ... we talked about him playing his drums and perfecting this song to a tee ... driving my mom nuts, hahahaha ... we laughed ... speaker separation, love it ... we all play an instrument of some kind ...
8125 ... fold like a folding table for extra peeps at Christmas feast ...
LOL, cranked it up and woke up my pups, hahahahahahaha ...

Now that was the tune that Made you want to play the drums, I do envy folks that can PLAY music, But the World also needs Listeners, so there is Still order in the Multi-verse I choose to participate in,...

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#22846 Dec 26, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Merry Christmas, CC ... Did I have fun last night? hmmmm IDK, I've slept since then ... Food? No way, Jose ... Had enough food today to last to at least tomorrow but thanks just the same ... Where's your scooter, chick? Here, take some love beads to your food-fest and have some fun ... take it easy ... Peace out ~ FC ...
7507 ... full house of posters at Dirty Nellie's Ale House 7's over 5's ...
Good morning sweet Flower. Did Santa bring just what you wanted? I just got used to 13 and here comes 14 ; ) Go figure !

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#22847 Dec 26, 2013
MEOW MEOW purr purr

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dave's bar and grill,is now open. (May '13) 3 min CJ Rocker 5,990
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min Blitzking 160,826
motorcycle traveling stories 6 min The Glory Be 549
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 7 min -ThatsAllFolks- 161,381
"man" words 10 min -TheExam- 661
News The trooper fired at the motorcycle, and then d... 12 min TALLYHO 8541 103
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 13 min -ThatsAllFolks- 140,104
Whatcha' doing? (Apr '12) 26 min Mega Monster 8,335
Things that make life eaiser... 1 hr Crazy Jae 92
More from around the web