For Dear FlowerChild

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22798 Dec 20, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning Flower. I hope today is finding you with more energy. Today found me hiding under the covers--and try as I might, today INSISTED I get up and get moving. Don't ya just hate that about those days? lol
Anyway, yet ANOTHER seed catalog on the mail, and after Saturday the days will start getting longer. I can hardly wait.
Got the troll's "BIG" Christmas gift ordered, it will be in on Monday. Why is it that the more expensive gifts are soooooooo very friggin' small????? lol I remember when they were younger, you could spend $15 on a Barney Playset and it took up half the room under the tree. Not so now.$75 and it would fit in a stocking with room left over. Oh well--it's what he wants, and who cares, right? It doesn't matter to me if he's 17 or 70--Santa always comes to visit the kids when they're home for Christmas.
Hope you have a great day.
Hearts, hugs, and stockings.....
Good morning, Princess ... I'm laughing because as I sit here I'm thinking the same thing as what you wrote ... The smallest thing my nephew asks for cost the most ... Usually involves electronics ... he's getting to be more expensive every year ... I'm thinking next time I'll send a nice Italian leather tri-fold wallet with some money in it, LOL ... sometimes I think these teenagers don't even appreciate what they get so much as they get what they ask for ... I've witnessed this as they open their presents and toss them aside only to look for the next one ... Not in my household and I've not witnessed in my family's household nor I dare to see it cuz I'd call 'em on it ... and that'd be the end of that ... LOL ... but yes, I've seen it ... Anyway, I've picked out my outfit for Christmas eve service and it's very beautiful so that is fine ... Service should be very nice and very festive afterwards ... First things first, TGIF and just get by today and the weekend ... It's 65 degrees this morning ... The pups did NOT want to come in last night ... it was 63 when I left them last night ... they wanted to play their little game last night, I didn't so ---> out they stayed ... ha! The mobile groomer is coming by later today ...

Well, my "new" helper came by yesterday and cleaned from one end to the other and the home is sparkling EXCEPT for my desk ... as soon as I answer one more post and a music link I am going to clean off my desk ... then, everything will be perfectly fine ... My OCD issues will subside, hahahahahahaha *wink*...

Enjoy your day ... Luvya, mean it! FC <3 ...

Hearts hugs and last minute details ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22799 Dec 20, 2013
Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
Shilo don't Like Spiders, guess there may be a Jim Stafford song in there somewhere,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =A0qm8nq8RcAXX
No, she doesn't ... She's been known to do the "Spider Dance" on many occasion ... I've been known to precede her on many occasion, as well ... in between and follow ... Good day to you! FC <3 ...

if this doesn't get your foot tappin'... then your blood ain't pumpin'... love that piano ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

5882 ...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#22800 Dec 20, 2013
Good morning Sweet Flower.
And I know what you mean about last minute details. I don't know if I will EVER get everything done.

Going to make one last foray into the shops either today or tomorrow. I am fixing Christmas breakfast and it makes a nice way to start the day. After stockings, breakfast, and clean up--we just laze around watching movies and drinking coffee.....

I got a new sweater for Christmas services. Picked it up in Indy, last time I visited Pais. She took me to this very cute little vintage boutique, which was cool, and they were having a 30% off sale--which was cooler.

Hearts, hugs, and Christmas.....

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#22801 Dec 20, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Fisherman Blues! Hope you had you high waters on and were able to avoid high water with no harm to yourself, family and friends ... Please DEFINE "masculine umbrella", LOL ... Enjoy your Friday! FC <3 ...
8261 ... fold with cool rockin' Loretta & umbrella
Good morning Flower-Child.
We almost made it through another week. It's Friday!
It never did rain, maybe I should have watered the plants.
I don't think there is such a thing as a masculine umbrella? I started to just write umbrella and thought it might sound a little, well, you know. So, I tried to make it sound more like something Chuck Norris would say.
Maybe we should take a collection and get that donkey guy some calamine lotion?
(He was on this morning, or I was off. Thanks for the "no-L", it went right over my head.)

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#22802 Dec 20, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Good morning Flower and all my friends. Have a great Christmas
Good morning Denny.
I hope you and the Mrs and all those important to you have a nice Christmas too.

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#22803 Dec 20, 2013
Hi FC. 5 more days until Christmas with family. >>smiles+hugs<<

Location Shown

#22804 Dec 20, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
No, she doesn't ... She's been known to do the "Spider Dance" on many occasion ... I've been known to precede her on many occasion, as well ... in between and follow ... Good day to you! FC <3 ...
if this doesn't get your foot tappin'... then your blood ain't pumpin'... love that piano ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =wbdvo019mgMXX
5882 ...

Flower Spiders,...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22805 Dec 21, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning Sweet Flower.
And I know what you mean about last minute details. I don't know if I will EVER get everything done.
Going to make one last foray into the shops either today or tomorrow. I am fixing Christmas breakfast and it makes a nice way to start the day. After stockings, breakfast, and clean up--we just laze around watching movies and drinking coffee.....
I got a new sweater for Christmas services. Picked it up in Indy, last time I visited Pais. She took me to this very cute little vintage boutique, which was cool, and they were having a 30% off sale--which was cooler.
Hearts, hugs, and Christmas.....
Morning Princess ... 10 o'clock on the dot and just having first hot chocolate ... it rained overnight pretty good and now the boys want to play in the mud ... temps at 56 to warm up to 65 ... Jax has no intention of coming in ... Chance came in only because shook the food bowl, lol ...

My best friend of 41 years and I have been searching for one of our other high school friends of 1973 and we finally found her. I may have told you in an earlier writing. Her sister, husband and family moved up here 23 years ago. Other bff stayed in our home town but married and for that reason we couldn't find her in her married name. We've re-connected by phone. She arrived here Thursday and giving her some time to acclimate before I see her either today or tomorrow. She'll be around town til the 4th of January until she goes back down to the Valley. I am so excited. My maid of honor will come back down here from Colorodo on the 5rh of January. I spent Thanksgiving with her and her 3 brothers and mom. I hadn't seen her since 1989. So it'll be a treat to see her again as well. Blessings come in little packages that are intangible ... Thank you, God!

So, got things to do, people to see and Jax to round up ... he just seems to love the rain ... You know he just looks up in the sky and ponders where those drops are coming from, lol ... Chance? Nah, not a chance ... he'd rather come in, ha!

I'm glad you found your outfit with Pais In Indy in that little Vintage Shop. I'm sure it looks beautiful on you. Much love your way! FC <3 ...

Hearts hugs and God's little blessings ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22806 Dec 21, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Flower-Child.
We almost made it through another week. It's Friday!
It never did rain, maybe I should have watered the plants.
I don't think there is such a thing as a masculine umbrella? I started to just write umbrella and thought it might sound a little, well, you know. So, I tried to make it sound more like something Chuck Norris would say.
Maybe we should take a collection and get that donkey guy some calamine lotion?
(He was on this morning, or I was off. Thanks for the "no-L", it went right over my head.)
Good morning, Fisherman ... The rain came as predicted and we're ever so glad ... and there is still more coming according to doppler radar, yippee ... Not likely I'll go out until it passes ... you know me and rain ... we don't mingle in the same circles, LOL ... you know the story ... I don't like being suspended with my butt in the air with a seat belt ... although it was a good story so eloquently told ... if I do say so myself ... guess you'd have to be there to appreciate it ... nah, LOL
The masculine umbrella, haha ... That IS something Chuck Norris would say ... I used to watch Walker: Texas Ranger religiously ... it was comical at time ... I LOVED Trivette! I always knew he would marry Alex Cahill ... But C.D. Parker was the funniest and that accent of his was the craziest .. My late husband and I would even watch the re-run's ... I bet if he was still with us he'd even watch Hawaii 5-OHHHHHHH with me, LOL ... Oh, drats ... I missed it last night and Undercover Boss ... oh, well ... life, such as it is ... no drama ...
I did, however, watch 12 episodes of House of Cards, with Kevin Spacey which Netflix produced and have the 13th to watch which ends the first season. I really like it ... It is SO Kevin Spacey. I think Season 2 comes out in February ... and it's so political ... Not my usual area of interest but it's going somewhere and I want to see where it's going and where it ends ... how many seasons will that go, lol ...
Happy Saturday big guy ... Have an awesome weekend with your family ... Hugs & Hearts to you and yours ... FC <3 ...
6263 ...pair of 6's ... get those 6 shooters out

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22807 Dec 21, 2013
Hey Its Emma wrote:
Hi FC. 5 more days until Christmas with family. >>smiles+hugs<<
Good morning sweet Emma ... sounds exciting to spend Christmas with family and friends ... you will enjoy the Christmas festivities ... Have fun >>smiles and hugs<<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22808 Dec 21, 2013
Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
Flower Spiders,...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =sHzdsFiBbFcXX
EEK, you prankster ... need bleach for my eyes ... you knew you'd get me, ouch!

haha, I dropped the wrong link yesterday ... I meant to drop this "piano" listening link ... love the piano ...tap your feet and get you blood pumpin'... Enjoy your day!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22809 Dec 21, 2013
ALVIN LEE ~ BLUES GO ME SO BAD ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22810 Dec 21, 2013
A DEA Agent stopped at a ranch in Texas and talked to an old rancher. He told the rancher, "I need to inspect your ranch for illegally grown drugs." The rancher said, "okay, but don't go into that field over there...", as he pointed out the location. The DEA Agent verbally exploded and said, "look mister, I have the authority of the federal government with me!" Reaching into his rear back pocket, the arrogant officer removed his badge and proudly displayed it to the rancher. "See this badge?! This badge means I can go wherever I want... On any land! No questions asked, no answers given! Do you understand old man?!" The rancher kindly nodded, apologized, and went about his chores. Moments later the rancher heard loud screams, he looked up and saw the DEA agent running for his life, being chased by the ranchers big Santa Gertrudis Bull...... With every step the bull was gaining ground on the officer, and it was likely that he'd sure enough get gored before he reached safety. The officer was clearly terrified. The old rancher threw down his tools, ran as fast as he could to the fence, and yelled at the top of his lungs...... "YOUR BADGE! SHOW HIM YOUR BADGE!" This story made us laugh.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22811 Dec 21, 2013
BBKING ~ JUST LIKE A WOMAN ...

“Riding As Free As The Wind ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#22812 Dec 22, 2013
Hello FC ....

Time is fast approaching for the BIG DAY !! I am stuck in wrapping paper and I still haven't gotten my Christmas cards out , my schedule for the next three days is full of chaos and craziness !! But ... It shall get done , sooner or later .LOL !!

If I get side tracked and done make it back before the 25th ....

Merry Christmas Lovely Lady !! Certainly hope your holiday is festive filled!!

I know you have done many book reviews on your thread , if you get a chance and think about m would you PM me some of your favs . I am always looking for new authors to try. Thanks !!

Hearts , hugs and lots of Merry laughter !!

Location Shown

#22813 Dec 23, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
EEK, you prankster ... need bleach for my eyes ... you knew you'd get me, ouch!
haha, I dropped the wrong link yesterday ... I meant to drop this "piano" listening link ... love the piano ...tap your feet and get you blood pumpin'... Enjoy your day!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =zOcncAwlyT4XX

Takin it to the Streets,

been rainin for days now,...

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#22814 Dec 23, 2013
Good morning Flower & friends.
Merry Ho Ho.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22815 Dec 23, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
Hello FC ....
Time is fast approaching for the BIG DAY !! I am stuck in wrapping paper and I still haven't gotten my Christmas cards out , my schedule for the next three days is full of chaos and craziness !! But ... It shall get done , sooner or later .LOL !!
If I get side tracked and done make it back before the 25th ....
Merry Christmas Lovely Lady !! Certainly hope your holiday is festive filled!!
I know you have done many book reviews on your thread , if you get a chance and think about m would you PM me some of your favs . I am always looking for new authors to try. Thanks !!
Hearts , hugs and lots of Merry laughter !!
Good morning Miss Hatti ... such a delight to see you first thing this morning ... are you running a day late and a dollar short, LOL ... last minute details still yet to me? Well, welcome to the crowd ... not me crowd, prey tell ... My Christmas shopping down by Hallowing and niece and de-nephew have already opened same ... the brats, LOL ... they're even as spoiled as my pups as Brenda gave them 6 tennis balls, 3 squeek toys, 2 bone shaped fluffy flip in the air fuzzy looking toys, 2 bones, a cuddly toy which by ends day will be shredded to pieces and by the the time my helper will be gone the insides of that toy will be strewn all over the place leaving ME to pick up, yeppers ... Many more toys to list here but you get the gist of it ... Lucky dogs, haha ....

Well, by now you've got your list completer and Merry Christmas from my home to yours ... May blessings across the miles! Peace & love ~ FC <3 ...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#22816 Dec 23, 2013
Good morning Flower and Friends. It's a balmy 34 degrees this AM, down from a high of 70 Saturday. I wish Al Gore would make up his mind about the weather...... lol

Getting the last of the shopping done today--Oki is picking up a couple things. And the last day of work until after Christmas, so it's a cleaning and baking frenzy to finish everything (lol) before Wed.

Hope you enjoy your holiday.

<waves> Hearts, hugs, happiness and mistletoe.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22817 Dec 23, 2013
Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
Takin it to the Streets,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =2rxWPEdYCnIXX
been rainin for days now,...
Don't Stop Believing ...

Faithfully Yours ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 9 min streetglidehoney 9,164
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 10 min SweLL GirL 9,301
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) (Jan '16) 13 min One Life To Troll 8,987
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 14 min ImFree2Choose 36,278
The Letter "C" (Aug '09) 15 min Princess Hey 5,626
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 16 min DondoDork 61,596
A six word game (Dec '08) 19 min ImFree2Choose 20,176
Who won the Presidential debate 2016 ? 20 min andet1987 125
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Northeast 201,108
More from around the web