Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Judged:

Big Time wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =0-Q3cp3cp88
Oh the missionary man, he's got god on his side
He's got the saints and apostles backin' up from behind
Black eyed looks from those bible books, he's a man with a mission, got a serious mind
Not that The shoe fits or Anything,... just happened to be on the Best of,...lol
I was okay with the creepy video until the snake entered into my field of vision then I FREAKED, lol ... Big Time, listen ---> no snakes, okay? FC doesn't do snakes! haha

Goodnight, sweet dreams zzzzzzzzzzzz

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

6091 ...

“"Eatin' Ain't Cheatin!"”

Level 1

Since: Sep 06

Thompson's Station, Tn

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Judged:

Buenas Dias! Y'all! A lot of famous deaths this week, Peter, Tom, and Joan. It seems everyone important in my life dies before Christmas.
"All-feet-are-the-same! That's German for "Goodbye"!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
I was okay with the creepy video until the snake entered into my field of vision then I FREAKED, lol ... Big Time, listen ---> no snakes, okay? FC doesn't do snakes! haha
6091 ...
Good morning sweet Flower. Cold and clear here in Dallas., Have a great day

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Judged:

Hi there Flower Power. Hope you have a good day--gotta run. Lots to do.

<waves>

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Judged:

Mexican Hillbilly wrote:
Buenas Dias! Y'all! A lot of famous deaths this week, Peter, Tom, and Joan. It seems everyone important in my life dies before Christmas.
"All-feet-are-the-same! That's German for "Goodbye"!
Hey there, MH ... yep, seems thing happen in 3's ... good thing is that My best friend of 41 years have been looking for a high school friend of our and we found her today ... even better, her sister moved to Georgetown which is just NW of Austin and about 40 miles from here ... She'll be here on Thursday on til the 4th of January! Yippee ... Then my maid of honor will be back from Colorado on the 5th of January, yippee again ... Hope things are good with you L & B ... Talk to yall before Christmas ... How's the pup? >hugs< FC <3 ...

1100 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Judged:

Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text> Good morning sweet Flower. Cold and clear here in Dallas., Have a great day
Hi Denny, it was 76 here today and sunny ... more of the same rest of the week. The Arctic cold front expected is not going to be as bad as predicted so I suppose that is a good thing ... Hope your day was good and your evening is better ... NCIS was good ... this was the closing song ... Kind tugged on my heart strings ... Laters FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Judged:

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Hi there Flower Power. Hope you have a good day--gotta run. Lots to do.
<waves>
Hi there Princess ... Flower didn't have much Power today for some reason unbeknownst to me ... got a B-12 shot for energy of which I got none ... not my usual self ... Maybe tomorrow will be better ... probably will ... NCIS: LA is on, gotta go ... just catching up on commercial break. You know there's always a bunch of those ... I think Fisherman was talking about them the other night ... Catch you on the morrow ... Luvya, FC <3 ...

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

Judged:

Good morning Flower-Child.
Flood advisory here today.
I'm off to work with a very masculine umbrella.

Smiths Station, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
6091 ...

Shilo don't Like Spiders, guess there may be a Jim Stafford song in there somewhere,

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Judged:

Good morning Flower. I hope today is finding you with more energy. Today found me hiding under the covers--and try as I might, today INSISTED I get up and get moving. Don't ya just hate that about those days? lol

Anyway, yet ANOTHER seed catalog on the mail, and after Saturday the days will start getting longer. I can hardly wait.

Got the troll's "BIG" Christmas gift ordered, it will be in on Monday. Why is it that the more expensive gifts are soooooooo very friggin' small????? lol I remember when they were younger, you could spend $15 on a Barney Playset and it took up half the room under the tree. Not so now.$75 and it would fit in a stocking with room left over. Oh well--it's what he wants, and who cares, right? It doesn't matter to me if he's 17 or 70--Santa always comes to visit the kids when they're home for Christmas.

Hope you have a great day.

Hearts, hugs, and stockings.....

“ON TRAIL W / DONKEY!”

Level 5

Since: Oct 08

I HAVE BAD JOCK ITCH!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Judged:

I's still on trail with Donkey delivering toys to all village children, it take us long time. If anyone want to buy me present, I's need faster Donkey hahah, I's just kidding (Donkey giving me evil stair right now). Feliz Navidad!

Q: Whats the difference between the Christmas alphabet and the ordinary alphabet?
A: The Christmas alphabet has Noel.

Q: Why is Christmas just like your job?
A: You do all the work and the fat guy with the suit gets all the credit.

Remember, Christmas isn't about how big the tree is, or what's under it. It's about who's around it.

Dear Santa, I was framed.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Good morning Flower and all my friends. Have a great Christmas

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Judged:

Fisherman 808 wrote:
Flood advisory here today.
I'm off to work with a very masculine umbrella.
Good morning, Fisherman Blues! Hope you had you high waters on and were able to avoid high water with no harm to yourself, family and friends ... Please DEFINE "masculine umbrella", LOL ... Enjoy your Friday! FC <3 ...

8261 ... fold with cool rockin' Loretta & umbrella

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Judged:

Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Good morning, Denny ... It's 65 and overcast ... threat of rain and I hope so ... we brought my plants out of hiding yesterday ... they're all outside and very thirsty ... Just as soon as I water them it is sure to rain ... You know Murphy's Law and all, LOL ... Wishing you and the Mrs a lovely TGIF ... Happy Friday! Peace & Love, FC <3 ...

9377 ... pair of 7's ... yep, it'll rain as soon as she turns the hose on

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Judged:

Voyeur wrote:
I's still on trail with Donkey delivering toys to all village children, it take us long time. If anyone want to buy me present, I's need faster Donkey hahah, I's just kidding (Donkey giving me evil stair right now). Feliz Navidad!
Q: Whats the difference between the Christmas alphabet and the ordinary alphabet?
A: The Christmas alphabet has Noel.
Q: Why is Christmas just like your job?
A: You do all the work and the fat guy with the suit gets all the credit.
Remember, Christmas isn't about how big the tree is, or what's under it. It's about who's around it.
Dear Santa, I was framed.
Donkey very funny today ... Glad he came by to see FC and friends .. FC been naughty AND nice, lol ... All FC wants is for FC friends to be happy and healthy ... and to listen to many many music songs ...

Noel means No L - But L means Listen and you will hear "Hark the herald Angels Sing" ...

Dear Santa, please make that happen ... Thank you ...

2694 ... fold the music book and sing by memory

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Judged:

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning Flower. I hope today is finding you with more energy. Today found me hiding under the covers--and try as I might, today INSISTED I get up and get moving. Don't ya just hate that about those days? lol
Anyway, yet ANOTHER seed catalog on the mail, and after Saturday the days will start getting longer. I can hardly wait.
Got the troll's "BIG" Christmas gift ordered, it will be in on Monday. Why is it that the more expensive gifts are soooooooo very friggin' small????? lol I remember when they were younger, you could spend $15 on a Barney Playset and it took up half the room under the tree. Not so now.$75 and it would fit in a stocking with room left over. Oh well--it's what he wants, and who cares, right? It doesn't matter to me if he's 17 or 70--Santa always comes to visit the kids when they're home for Christmas.
Hope you have a great day.
Hearts, hugs, and stockings.....
Good morning, Princess ... I'm laughing because as I sit here I'm thinking the same thing as what you wrote ... The smallest thing my nephew asks for cost the most ... Usually involves electronics ... he's getting to be more expensive every year ... I'm thinking next time I'll send a nice Italian leather tri-fold wallet with some money in it, LOL ... sometimes I think these teenagers don't even appreciate what they get so much as they get what they ask for ... I've witnessed this as they open their presents and toss them aside only to look for the next one ... Not in my household and I've not witnessed in my family's household nor I dare to see it cuz I'd call 'em on it ... and that'd be the end of that ... LOL ... but yes, I've seen it ... Anyway, I've picked out my outfit for Christmas eve service and it's very beautiful so that is fine ... Service should be very nice and very festive afterwards ... First things first, TGIF and just get by today and the weekend ... It's 65 degrees this morning ... The pups did NOT want to come in last night ... it was 63 when I left them last night ... they wanted to play their little game last night, I didn't so ---> out they stayed ... ha! The mobile groomer is coming by later today ...

Well, my "new" helper came by yesterday and cleaned from one end to the other and the home is sparkling EXCEPT for my desk ... as soon as I answer one more post and a music link I am going to clean off my desk ... then, everything will be perfectly fine ... My OCD issues will subside, hahahahahahaha *wink*...

Enjoy your day ... Luvya, mean it! FC <3 ...

Hearts hugs and last minute details ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Judged:

Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
Shilo don't Like Spiders, guess there may be a Jim Stafford song in there somewhere,
No, she doesn't ... She's been known to do the "Spider Dance" on many occasion ... I've been known to precede her on many occasion, as well ... in between and follow ... Good day to you! FC <3 ...

if this doesn't get your foot tappin'... then your blood ain't pumpin'... love that piano ...

5882 ...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Good morning Sweet Flower.
And I know what you mean about last minute details. I don't know if I will EVER get everything done.

Going to make one last foray into the shops either today or tomorrow. I am fixing Christmas breakfast and it makes a nice way to start the day. After stockings, breakfast, and clean up--we just laze around watching movies and drinking coffee.....

I got a new sweater for Christmas services. Picked it up in Indy, last time I visited Pais. She took me to this very cute little vintage boutique, which was cool, and they were having a 30% off sale--which was cooler.

Hearts, hugs, and Christmas.....

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Fisherman Blues! Hope you had you high waters on and were able to avoid high water with no harm to yourself, family and friends ... Please DEFINE "masculine umbrella", LOL ... Enjoy your Friday! FC <3 ...
8261 ... fold with cool rockin' Loretta & umbrella
We almost made it through another week. It's Friday!
It never did rain, maybe I should have watered the plants.
I don't think there is such a thing as a masculine umbrella? I started to just write umbrella and thought it might sound a little, well, you know. So, I tried to make it sound more like something Chuck Norris would say.
Maybe we should take a collection and get that donkey guy some calamine lotion?
(He was on this morning, or I was off. Thanks for the "no-L", it went right over my head.)

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Good morning Denny.
I hope you and the Mrs and all those important to you have a nice Christmas too.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 22,361 - 22,380 of23,694
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••