For Dear FlowerChild

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22756 Dec 14, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Morning Flower. We gonna get some white stuff tonight.
14-16 inches and really cold. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
Have a nice day sweetie.
Good morning, Rotor ... I pulled up doppler radar in your area I'm sure you've batten down the hatches ... King Sized Down feather blanket, check ... MRE's, check ... Got Milk? check ... Carry on soldier! Been missing you! Love you! Mean it! FC <3 ...

>>MWAH<<

1894 ... fold an old MRE package and bury it

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22757 Dec 14, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Morning Flower. We gonna get some white stuff tonight.
14-16 inches and really cold. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
Have a nice day sweetie.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#22758 Dec 14, 2013
Flower_Child..Get dressed and don't forget your LOVE BEADS..Hop on my scooter..Gonna meet Hippichick over at GMGMIKE'S Bar and Grill..

For a few Birthday Toasts!!

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#22759 Dec 15, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Lunatic was me this morning having just woken up and texting good morning to my bestie ... told her I was in a rush, had to get to church ... she texted back, "on a Saturday?" ... I asked, "is it Saturday?" she replied, "all day long" ... Jeez .......... BOINK ... palm to the forehead ... IDK what I was thinking ... except I had no desire to get out of my bed and rush around ... But nice to wake up to sunshine ... Good morning ...
So, UT had their yearly hoopla dinner last night and the Prez of UT said Mack Brown's 16 years of football coach have been exemplary and he is going nowhere ...
Text from bestie says Nick Saban signed a long contract with Bama so long that he will retire there with his family, loves Tuscaloosa and doesn't want to leave --- so says the Houston Chronicle ...
If you know 2 girls on the earth that know a LOT of college/pro football it's me and my bestie ...we know even more about baseball ... don't EVEN want to challenge us, LOL ...
LOVED the video, made me laugh ... So, hope all's been well ... Enjoy your day ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =jxdsk-cFX-kXX
4093 ... ace high ... fold like a TN flag ...
Actually I heard it from some Auburn folks that Nick is not going anywhere, they are all jumping upand down about their win over the Tide and a championship.

That year, Auburn ran through its slate without a blemish, finishing 14-0 to capture its first national title since 1957.

The University of Alabama 2009 Official Football Media Guide states that Alabama had 12 national championships prior to winning the 2010 BCS National Championship Game. The 2009, 2011 and 2012 titles bring the total number of national championships claimed by Alabama to 15.

of course you alreadyknow those stats,

My older brother was born in '57 and of course Chevy put out a pretty good car that year too,...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Don't get me wrong because Auburn does have a hell of a program for The branch of agriculture concerned with the care and breeding of domestic animals such as cattle, hogs, sheep, and horses.

Animal husbandry,...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22760 Dec 15, 2013
Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I heard it from some Auburn folks that Nick is not going anywhere, they are all jumping upand down about their win over the Tide and a championship.
That year, Auburn ran through its slate without a blemish, finishing 14-0 to capture its first national title since 1957.
The University of Alabama 2009 Official Football Media Guide states that Alabama had 12 national championships prior to winning the 2010 BCS National Championship Game. The 2009, 2011 and 2012 titles bring the total number of national championships claimed by Alabama to 15.
of course you alreadyknow those stats,
My older brother was born in '57 and of course Chevy put out a pretty good car that year too,...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =5MhOZt5-Jl8XX
Don't get me wrong because Auburn does have a hell of a program for The branch of agriculture concerned with the care and breeding of domestic animals such as cattle, hogs, sheep, and horses.
Animal husbandry,...
Good morning Big Time ... Checked my text messages this morning for the latest and greatest NEED TO KNOW ....

heard it from a friend, who heard it from a friend, who heard it from another that Mack's been messing ... around AND RETIRED ... So, it was cat and mouse all week long with speculation ...Mack with his out of state recruiting who I wonder ... Nick with his Austin visit ... So we don't get Nick, lucky State of Bama gets to keep him ... Ruby Tuesdays, Morrison Restaurants and Nick Saban ... what else could you ask for, lol ... oh, your favorite animal, fried chickern, LOL ...

Okay, so TODAY is church day, lol ... I got a text reminding me of that, too ... It's so easy to get my days messed up, ha! Enjoy yours whatever you do and I hope it's fun ... BBL

1532 ... fold the hymn book at church and sing out loud

Location Shown

#22761 Dec 15, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Big Time ... Checked my text messages this morning for the latest and greatest NEED TO KNOW ....
heard it from a friend, who heard it from a friend, who heard it from another that Mack's been messing ... around AND RETIRED ... So, it was cat and mouse all week long with speculation ...Mack with his out of state recruiting who I wonder ... Nick with his Austin visit ... So we don't get Nick, lucky State of Bama gets to keep him ... Ruby Tuesdays, Morrison Restaurants and Nick Saban ... what else could you ask for, lol ... oh, your favorite animal, fried chickern, LOL ...
Okay, so TODAY is church day, lol ... I got a text reminding me of that, too ... It's so easy to get my days messed up, ha! Enjoy yours whatever you do and I hope it's fun ... BBL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =rJCBYUKMvMQXX
1532 ... fold the hymn book at church and sing out loud

I worked in the Data center at MORCO Foods in the eighties, Distributed to Ruby Tuesdays , morrisons and a lot of the Hospitals around the South, Funny that you Mention Ruby Tuesdays we could go eat there free during the opening test runs , real cheap Dates back then,,,

just happen to have this playing in the background ,

PS,..For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22762 Dec 15, 2013
Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
I worked in the Data center at MORCO Foods in the eighties, Distributed to Ruby Tuesdays , morrisons and a lot of the Hospitals around the South, Funny that you Mention Ruby Tuesdays we could go eat there free during the opening test runs , real cheap Dates back then,,,
just happen to have this playing in the background ,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =D0W1v0kOELAXX
PS,..For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.
I guess you'd have to experience the RT and Morrison's Restaurant's to know what we're talking about ... I don't drink, smoke or drug ... my brothers say I'm a cheap date, can you dig it? LOL

Okay, to church I go ...---> BBL

7051 ... fold a menu and waiter comes with pen and pad

P. S. I love Lynyrd Skynyrd ... who doesn't ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22763 Dec 15, 2013
*****BOOK REVIEW*****
In The Name of Honor by Richard North Patterson ***** Excellent

Formally a trial lawyer, he was the SEC liaison to the Watergate special prosecuter and has served on the boards of several Washington advocacy groups .... He's an excellent writer ...

9006 ... full house

Location Shown

#22764 Dec 15, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you'd have to experience the RT and Morrison's Restaurant's to know what we're talking about ... I don't drink, smoke or drug ... my brothers say I'm a cheap date, can you dig it? LOL
Okay, to church I go ...---> BBL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =if-UzXIQ5vwXX
7051 ... fold a menu and waiter comes with pen and pad
P. S. I love Lynyrd Skynyrd ... who doesn't ...

Mom Had her Heart attack at Morrisons and Dad loved the cornbread so guess the world does still make since',...

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#22766 Dec 16, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
*****BOOK REVIEW*****
In The Name of Honor by Richard North Patterson ***** Excellent
Formally a trial lawyer, he was the SEC liaison to the Watergate special prosecuter and has served on the boards of several Washington advocacy groups .... He's an excellent writer ...
9006 ... full house
Good morning Flower. My trip to Dumas was a bust. No Pheasant this year but it was fun being with the guys. On the drive back we saw a hog walking by the interstate like he owned the road :)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#22767 Dec 16, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Evening Princess ... drizzly and 50 today with only 1 appointment I got to early to read my book but I got in right away so no reading today and I had friends over this afternoon/evening and still no reading ... there's always tomorrow ... warming up to the 70's and another arctic cold front weeks end coming ... Almost time to put the spikes in for the pomegranates by month end so they will flourish when they hit the ground and Jax and Chance will have some sweets, lol ... The pups are behaving and Chance has warmed up to the new help ... He actually came up to her and let her pet him yesterday ... there was too much commotion for him to come out of his room today ... too muddy for me to let them out and play, too ... Other than that everything is fine, groovy actually ... Hope the same for you ... TTYS! Luvya, mean it! FC <3 ...
Morning Flower. Yummy about the pomegranates. I really like pomegranates--but they don't make it to the store here often. Oh well, that makes it all the more special when they do.

Yeah--nothing draws mud like a pup--unless it's a boy. They're mud magnets. LOL. But I wouldn't have it any other way.

Everything here is peachy keen, jelly bean....

Hearts, hugs, and jelly beans...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#22768 Dec 16, 2013
Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
Plant The Dollar trees,...
I went to the Dollar Tree to buy a half dozen--and they were all out of stock. Guess I'll stick with shoe trees.....

Location Shown

#22769 Dec 16, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>I went to the Dollar Tree to buy a half dozen--and they were all out of stock. Guess I'll stick with shoe trees.....

Imelda Marcos left behind at least 1220 pairs of shoes,...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#22770 Dec 16, 2013
Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
Imelda Marcos left behind at least 1220 pairs of shoes,...
And she didn't give me any.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22771 Dec 16, 2013
* RIP TOM LAUGHLIN AKA BILLY JACK *

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22772 Dec 16, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Morning Flower. Yummy about the pomegranates. I really like pomegranates--but they don't make it to the store here often. Oh well, that makes it all the more special when they do.
Yeah--nothing draws mud like a pup--unless it's a boy. They're mud magnets. LOL. But I wouldn't have it any other way.
Everything here is peachy keen, jelly bean....
Hearts, hugs, and jelly beans...
Good morning, Princess ... it was a very nice laid back Saturday ... spent about 9 hours reading that book I have a review yesterday ... yes, it was that good ... a page turner ... excellent lawyer up kind of book, right up my alley ... written by a lawyer and I learned a lot about military law ... it was awesome ...

Sunday service was very nice as well ... Today I take a friend to the dermatologist I guess ... something about below her eyebrow she wants excised, IDK ... she's very pretty so I don't blame her ... I never noticed ... I don't look for things like that in a person ... physical flaws are over-rated ... it's what's inside that counts ... she's a beautiful soul ... She also enjoyed her first visit to our church ... Lots of kids our age impressed her and our rock band of course, lol ...

Another day, another dollar ... wait, someone get a raise? LOL ... Enjoy your day pretty one ... It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood ... Luvya, mean it ...

Hearts, Hugs and Mr Rogers ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22773 Dec 16, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text> Good morning Flower. My trip to Dumas was a bust. No Pheasant this year but it was fun being with the guys. On the drive back we saw a hog walking by the interstate like he owned the road :)
Good morning, Denny ... Well, there's always next weekend, eh? Being with the guys must have been fun so it wasn't a total bust ... grateful for that ... Hog lost it's way but hope it made its way safely off the road ... I almost typed HOSS, lol ... sometimes I hear guys say, "now wait a minute,'hoss' back up a minute" ... cowboy talk I suppose ... after all this IS Texas, LOL ...

IDK if you saw my book review but I found a new book I think you'd like as we've read each others books, "In the Name of Honor" by Richard North Patterson ... very good book, fast read, excellent writer ...

Have a nice day, Denny ... catch you around the corner! Peace & Love ... FC <3 ...

8466 ... fold like the corner of a page

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22774 Dec 16, 2013
Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
Mom Had her Heart attack at Morrisons and Dad loved the cornbread so guess the world does still make since',...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Et0Oo8TACVcXX
sorry to hear of your mom's H/A ... hope she's alright ... I love sweet cornbread .. At Thanksgiving dinner, Brian's wife made some spectacular cornbread ... didn't know cornbread could make a girl so happy ... They made me a weeks worth of "to go" packages ... I wasn't leaving without my "cornbread" ... Brian laughed ... Known Brian since the 3rd grade when he was in elementary with my baby sister ... Of course I had to tell the story about when the 3rd graders had to grade each others papers ... My baby sister had to grade Brian's paper ... at the top of Brian's paper he'd written his name as "BRAIN" ... There was a lot of food spewed at the different tables we had set up at Brian's home, It was pretty funny ... Brian didn't think it was so funny, oops! It was all in fun ...

9855 ... fold like an old restaurant receipt

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22775 Dec 16, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
Flower_Child..Get dressed and don't forget your LOVE BEADS..Hop on my scooter..Gonna meet Hippichick over at GMGMIKE'S Bar and Grill..
For a few Birthday Toasts!!
Riding solo CC ... Things to do, people to see, 50% sale + 30% off = great sale for clothes and more choos, LOL ...

9585 ... fold like and old withdrawal slip form the bank to be later shredded

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#22776 Dec 16, 2013
Good morning Flower-Child.
Have a nice week, I'll get back here a little later.....
(If you're our driving watch out for those 'road hogs'.)
(Denny should be eating bacon this morning.)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
One Word (Jan '09) 8 min Mega Monster 15,727
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 10 min sad but true 7,078
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 12 min scientia potentia... 197,553
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 19 min Dont_You_Dare 7,416
News 'Gay sex causes earthquakes' says conservative ... 19 min Imprtnrd 22
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 20 min Dont_You_Dare 2,610
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 21 min Diamond Dixie 12,746
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 32 min honeymylove 191,016
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) 1 hr LBS 6,152
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 2 hr streetglidehoney 56,103