Dec 8, 2013

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
This time you've gone too far ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
It's Hammer-time ...
Big Time ... so much larger than life ...

Some times you have to let off some Steam,

In 1781 James Watt patented a steam engine that produced continuous rotative motion .... of course 1 horse power is equal to 755 Watts, that whole OHM's law and stuff ,..

a familiar trope is the image of Gabriel blowing a trumpet blast

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Judged:

My sister and I wrapped Christmas gifts and had lunch. >>smiles+hugs<<

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2013

Judged:

Morning Flower. Hope you are warm and with power today. Thankfully we didn't get as much snow as predicted--but we did get more ice.

Stay in and stay dry....

Hearts, hugs, and cocoa.....

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2013

Judged:

Good morning Flower.
Hope your week goes good.
What do you want to Christmas?
Some mukluks?
lol?

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2013

Judged:

Flower.. De-Iced the Scooter..Let's HOP on And. go to the Mall..Look for PARTY DRESSES and SHOES....

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

<waves>

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Colorado Chick wrote:
Flower.. De-Iced the Scooter..Let's HOP on And. go to the Mall..Look for PARTY DRESSES and SHOES....
In this weather? My but you are a shopper ;)

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Good morning Flower-Child.
What's up, this Tuesday morning?

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
Some times you have to let off some Steam,
In 1781 James Watt patented a steam engine that produced continuous rotative motion .... of course 1 horse power is equal to 755 Watts, that whole OHM's law and stuff ,..
a familiar trope is the image of Gabriel blowing a trumpet blast
http://wapc.mlb.com/play...

LOL ...

5997 ... fold a cap and put it away til spring

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

Hey Its Emma wrote:
My sister and I wrapped Christmas gifts and had lunch. >>smiles+hugs<<
Hi sweet Emma ... I bet that was fun ... did you listen to Chrismas music while you were wrapping the presents or watch Charlie Brown Christmas movie? >>smiles and hugs<< <3 ...

1881 ... pair of 8's says yall probably did and giggled, too ;)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Morning Flower. Hope you are warm and with power today. Thankfully we didn't get as much snow as predicted--but we did get more ice.
Stay in and stay dry....
Hearts, hugs, and cocoa.....
Hello Princess ... all that hype about the weather and we got NOTHING ... I heard of a 20 car pile up in Austin Friday I think but out here we didn't get ice/sleet/snow/rain a thing ... it's been below freezing for a few days running and all the plants are either in the storage room or in the front bedroom ... but no loss of power or anything to write home about ... Feel bad for the folks all over the country that did, though ... Hope everyone is alright ... Hope everyone at your home is great and doing alright, too! Stay warm, dry and nourished ...

Hearts hugs and lotsa love ~ FC <3 ...

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Flower_Child .Wanna go to the Night Owl Saloon and drink ourselves under the table???

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

Fisherman 808 wrote:
Good morning Flower.
Hope your week goes good.
What do you want to Christmas?
Some mukluks?
lol?
Hi Fishman ... well, believe it or not I got what you might call rain-boots almost knee high with hearts all over them, some slip-on skechers, some Old Navy slip on lamb skin house shoes in turquoise color, and a pair of black leather knee high Etienne Aigner boots that are just beautiful and fit perfect with my skinny jeans not that I'm skinny or anything ... All on sale ... my husband used to tease me about getting mukluks ... He had a pair of black leather knee high suede flat footed boot kind of boots, I guess is what they were that looked really good on him ... the girls would look at him ... of course he was a 30-32 and was petty slim and very good looking in anything he wore but that's besides the point ... but I'd tease HIM about HIS mukluks ... that's funny you make me think about that GOD BLESS HIS SOUL ... anyway, what we talking about, oh, all the money I spent and what I want for Christmas ... Oh, I guess I already got it ... No, I want or what I need ... 1 of 3 things and I'll think about and let you know tomorrow ... it's 30 degrees out and the pups think it's play time ... they come to the front porch and pretend they are going to come in and stop and turn around and go back in their park and make me stand there like a dummy with the door wide open thinking they're going to come in ... they think it's a game now ... it' ain't funny, lol ... grrrrrrrrrr lolol ... let me try again and I'll talk to you later ...

5911 ... okay, pair of ace's, 9 high ... they're in

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>In this weather? My but you are a shopper ;)
Hi Denny ... I need to stay away from the stores ... Manager from one store, Tommie, called today ... December 16th ---> bring my savers card and everything is 50% off ... Now, why did she call and tell me that? LOL ... Jeez ... don't need that kind of encouragement, ha!...

Been hunting? Sun's been out and the wx been beautiful ... Hello to the wife and smooches to the pooches ... Peace and Love ~ FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

Rotor Head wrote:
<waves>
Hello stranger ... nice to see you >>waves back<<

---------->mwah<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

Colorado Chick wrote:
De-Iced the Scooter, huh? No, thanks ... I'm riding solo, CC ... Carry on ....

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Princess ... all that hype about the weather and we got NOTHING ... I heard of a 20 car pile up in Austin Friday I think but out here we didn't get ice/sleet/snow/rain a thing ... it's been below freezing for a few days running and all the plants are either in the storage room or in the front bedroom ... but no loss of power or anything to write home about ... Feel bad for the folks all over the country that did, though ... Hope everyone is alright ... Hope everyone at your home is great and doing alright, too! Stay warm, dry and nourished ...
Hearts hugs and lotsa love ~ FC <3 ...
Man it has been rough here. Pots of ice brought down power lines. Limbs breaking off from the ice load. 250000 without power. I lost power in my all electric house. Lucky I had a cord of wood to keep the house warm. Going hunting for 2 days in Dumas so it will be fun to be with my buddies

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

Judged:

Morning Flower. Still cold and snowy here, but I heard it's supposed to warm all the way up to 32 degrees today--I can hardly wait.

We're having a heat wave, a tropical heat wave....lol

Gotta get moving, too many threads, not enough time

Hearts, hugs, and heat!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

Judged:

Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Man it has been rough here. Pots of ice brought down power lines. Limbs breaking off from the ice load. 250000 without power. I lost power in my all electric house. Lucky I had a cord of wood to keep the house warm. Going hunting for 2 days in Dumas so it will be fun to be with my buddies
Good morning, Denny ... wow, sounds serious ... hope yall have enough wood to keep and stay warm ... >>sending your warmth and sunshine<< FC <3 ...

7757 ... lucky 7's my favorite #'s

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

Judged:

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Morning Flower. Still cold and snowy here, but I heard it's supposed to warm all the way up to 32 degrees today--I can hardly wait.
We're having a heat wave, a tropical heat wave....lol
Gotta get moving, too many threads, not enough time
Hearts, hugs, and heat!
Good morning, Princess ... We're getting up to mid 50's today ... sun is shining and beautiful out ... the pups are playing later and later each night ... thinking it's a game they come to the porch and pretend they're coming in and put front paws in front while they're tail is wagging and turn around and take off running meanwhile I'm warming up everyone in the hill country ... this happens around3-4 times ... so I just shut the door on them when I AM READY and then they'll come barreling around the corner and I'll step aside so they'll make their final destination ... it's so funny! Goodness ...

Not much to do today and I'm so glad ... Enjoying my first cuppa coffee ... Making a list, checking it twice, lol ... Enjoy your day ... Love ya, mean it ...

Hearts hugs and Santa's Beard ... not to be confused with Duck Dynasty's ...

4220 ... full house of barber's

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 22,281 - 22,300 of23,720
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

262 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
170-foot ketchup bottle for sale in Illinois 10 min wichita-rick 5
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 11 min Old Sam 5,650
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 12 min Old Sam 6,199
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 12 min _Word_Woman_ 14,826
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Oct '12) 15 min Doug77 3,227
Add a word and drop a word 15 min Old Sam 1,043
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 16 min Finger Linger Ingest 25,558
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 30 min Ozzie 141,206
The Night Owl Saloon (Jun '11) 1 hr Maverick 808 15,586
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr Big dawg 34,930
Woman Flees Topless After Being Caught Shoplifting 1 hr Marley 31
•••
•••