I know what you are
Don't say nothing
Keep your hands on the wheel
Don't turn around
This is for real
This time you've gone too far ...

It's Hammer-time ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Big Time ... so much larger than life ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22697 Dec 7, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>If that is true I would move ; )There is a brass monkey and witch alert for all of Texas. Colder than a well diggers butt here
Hi Denny ... yep, we didn't get above freezing today and the pups had a hey-day outside frolicking in the cold ... I called them in and they looked at me like I was interrupting play period or something ... So I left them outside while I went to the Church Christmas Luncheon which was lovely ... The setting, the message and everyone all dressed up ... I thought about wearing my mink stole but thought, nah, overkill, No pun intended ... but everyone else wore there's ... well, the season isn't over, yet! It was very lovely and I'm glad I went ... I had a great time ... Hope your day was just as good or better ... Hello to the lady of the house and smooches for the pooches ... Peace & Love, FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22698 Dec 7, 2013
Will Dockery wrote:
Good afternoon Flower... swamped as always now it seems.
I think I did fill you in out how things turned out pretty good as far as the band?
Here's the story of my cats I wrote in another thread that night be interesting...
2 Cool Cats has a good ring! There are three cats in total who live inside, and 2-3 that hang around outside of undetermined origin, I know they are here morning and night for food... Little Creampuff (sometimes aka Mashed Potato) I found as a tiny kitten on a busy street around August, almost newborn. If she'd remained there she certainly would have been run over in the next couple of minutes... the other two had similar origins but are much older, Dink (short for Ding-Dong because she's silver and was like a little bell when I found her) is 13 years old, and Princess Priscilla was born in 2007, I'm just watching her for two friend of mine who's supposed to come get her when they "get settled" on Florida. Last I heard they were in Texas.
Good evening, Will ... so, you're the Cat Whisperer ... that's cool ... you saved some kittens, very cool ... I had one cat in the 80's ... when I split up with my boyfriend, an engineer for General Electric ... I TOOK the cat ... after she passed after 18 years OUR allergies went away ... she was finicky ... Dennis and I trekked to Florida in '92 and we stopped for a rest on the way from Austin to FLL ... she ran up a tree and wouldn't come down ... 2 days later we finally got back on the road ... silly cat ... brought us lizards to the our feet ... her prizes she just had to deliver to our feet or the front door ... We loved her so much ... Dennis & Gayland buried her on top of the hill near the airport so she could look down at the lake and have the best view ... she liked to sleep on my forehead when she was a kitten ... then anywhere she wanted ... Love that cat ...

I change coats a lot ... I threw the black suede fringed leather coat, leather gloves and scarf on the sofa thinking Jax wouldn't get up on there while I was gone ... guess where I found him ... ON MY SOFA ... well, technically on my jacket & clothes ... little booger ... The love seat had my long leather jacket and red gloves with my red scarf and ear muffs ... I found him creepin' toward the ear muffs ... I suppose he might have found them mighty tasty ... I've just been on the run and should put them in their proper place but when you're in a hurry ... Well, haste makes waste and my cleaning lady called in sick today, drats ... I was really waiting on her to organize me ... that's really the truth ... I was lazy, LOL ... okay, I admit it! Sue me, LOL ...

Hope you've been alright and are in good spirits ... I'm going to check to see if UT won agains Baylor and earned Big 12 rights and see what Bama did ... I also heard Saban might come to UT ... IDK where Mack Brown will go ... Much ado about that ... Got to get my game fack on ... Lots of football to catch up on while I was away at the spa this afternoon ...

TTYS, Will ... Catch you around the corner ... Peace & Love, FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22699 Dec 7, 2013
Ami in Miami wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, NO! It's Mr Billy R ????
Nice to see you, Sweetie Pie ... Merry Christmas <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22700 Dec 7, 2013
Fishman ---> Hello ..........

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#22702 Dec 8, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
This time you've gone too far ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =fNZlWenBdnMXX
It's Hammer-time ...
Big Time ... so much larger than life ...

Some times you have to let off some Steam,

In 1781 James Watt patented a steam engine that produced continuous rotative motion .... of course 1 horse power is equal to 755 Watts, that whole OHM's law and stuff ,..

a familiar trope is the image of Gabriel blowing a trumpet blast

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#22703 Dec 8, 2013
My sister and I wrapped Christmas gifts and had lunch. >>smiles+hugs<<

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#22704 Dec 9, 2013
Morning Flower. Hope you are warm and with power today. Thankfully we didn't get as much snow as predicted--but we did get more ice.

Stay in and stay dry....

Hearts, hugs, and cocoa.....

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#22705 Dec 9, 2013
Good morning Flower.
Hope your week goes good.
What do you want to Christmas?
Some mukluks?
lol?

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#22706 Dec 9, 2013
Flower.. De-Iced the Scooter..Let's HOP on And. go to the Mall..Look for PARTY DRESSES and SHOES....

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#22707 Dec 10, 2013
<waves>

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#22708 Dec 10, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
Flower.. De-Iced the Scooter..Let's HOP on And. go to the Mall..Look for PARTY DRESSES and SHOES....
In this weather? My but you are a shopper ;)

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#22709 Dec 10, 2013
Good morning Flower-Child.
What's up, this Tuesday morning?

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22710 Dec 10, 2013
Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
Some times you have to let off some Steam,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Qt87bLX7m_oXX
In 1781 James Watt patented a steam engine that produced continuous rotative motion .... of course 1 horse power is equal to 755 Watts, that whole OHM's law and stuff ,..
a familiar trope is the image of Gabriel blowing a trumpet blast
http://wapc.mlb.com/play...

LOL ...

5997 ... fold a cap and put it away til spring

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22711 Dec 10, 2013
Hey Its Emma wrote:
My sister and I wrapped Christmas gifts and had lunch. >>smiles+hugs<<
Hi sweet Emma ... I bet that was fun ... did you listen to Chrismas music while you were wrapping the presents or watch Charlie Brown Christmas movie? >>smiles and hugs<< <3 ...

1881 ... pair of 8's says yall probably did and giggled, too ;)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22712 Dec 10, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Morning Flower. Hope you are warm and with power today. Thankfully we didn't get as much snow as predicted--but we did get more ice.
Stay in and stay dry....
Hearts, hugs, and cocoa.....
Hello Princess ... all that hype about the weather and we got NOTHING ... I heard of a 20 car pile up in Austin Friday I think but out here we didn't get ice/sleet/snow/rain a thing ... it's been below freezing for a few days running and all the plants are either in the storage room or in the front bedroom ... but no loss of power or anything to write home about ... Feel bad for the folks all over the country that did, though ... Hope everyone is alright ... Hope everyone at your home is great and doing alright, too! Stay warm, dry and nourished ...

Hearts hugs and lotsa love ~ FC <3 ...

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#22713 Dec 10, 2013
Flower_Child .Wanna go to the Night Owl Saloon and drink ourselves under the table???

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22714 Dec 10, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
Good morning Flower.
Hope your week goes good.
What do you want to Christmas?
Some mukluks?
lol?
Hi Fishman ... well, believe it or not I got what you might call rain-boots almost knee high with hearts all over them, some slip-on skechers, some Old Navy slip on lamb skin house shoes in turquoise color, and a pair of black leather knee high Etienne Aigner boots that are just beautiful and fit perfect with my skinny jeans not that I'm skinny or anything ... All on sale ... my husband used to tease me about getting mukluks ... He had a pair of black leather knee high suede flat footed boot kind of boots, I guess is what they were that looked really good on him ... the girls would look at him ... of course he was a 30-32 and was petty slim and very good looking in anything he wore but that's besides the point ... but I'd tease HIM about HIS mukluks ... that's funny you make me think about that GOD BLESS HIS SOUL ... anyway, what we talking about, oh, all the money I spent and what I want for Christmas ... Oh, I guess I already got it ... No, I want or what I need ... 1 of 3 things and I'll think about and let you know tomorrow ... it's 30 degrees out and the pups think it's play time ... they come to the front porch and pretend they are going to come in and stop and turn around and go back in their park and make me stand there like a dummy with the door wide open thinking they're going to come in ... they think it's a game now ... it' ain't funny, lol ... grrrrrrrrrr lolol ... let me try again and I'll talk to you later ...

5911 ... okay, pair of ace's, 9 high ... they're in

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22715 Dec 10, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>In this weather? My but you are a shopper ;)
Hi Denny ... I need to stay away from the stores ... Manager from one store, Tommie, called today ... December 16th ---> bring my savers card and everything is 50% off ... Now, why did she call and tell me that? LOL ... Jeez ... don't need that kind of encouragement, ha!...

Been hunting? Sun's been out and the wx been beautiful ... Hello to the wife and smooches to the pooches ... Peace and Love ~ FC <3 ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 2 min Princess Hey 145,475
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 3 min beatlesinthebog 8,712
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min Don Barros Serrano 199,492
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 4 min beatlesinthebog 13,119
2words into 2new words (May '12) 5 min Princess Hey 2,333
A six word game (Dec '08) 6 min beatlesinthebog 19,229
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 11 min SweLL GirL 7,698
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) 31 min Lucy the First 7,386
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr THE LONE ARRANGER 192,964
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 6 hr keep plugging away 56,893
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 8 hr KellyP in Jersey 32,418
More from around the web