“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#22684 Dec 6, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Heya Fishman ... I have a nice filet knife ... so did you filet that fish before you froze it at least? lol ... we could have a fish fry don't-cha-know ... too late to eat now ... well not on Pacific time ... SNL was funny in some parts, corny in other parts ... Samuel L Jackson dropped the F-bomb, no surprise there ... and bleep bleep bleep, no surprise there ... Looks like the arctic blast has already hit Abilene TX ... single digit wind chill factor by Friday down here ... that's way unusual ... precipitation is likely to freeze cuz there is another storm behind it ... WOW, it's such BIG news, lol ... goodness ... better check out my emergency gear ... Make a wish, close your eyes ... Nite Nite zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Sounds like you are getting lots of weather! Stay warm.
My son made some filets that are in the freezer. They are waiting for you. I just ate some from last Saturday this morning, I can feel the energy! That's about the end of that unfrozen one. You know, fish can be like relatives and start to stink after about 3 days. lol
I'm going as a bag boy on an old folks (or is that 'farts'?) resident hunt tomorrow. I'm 4 months short of being an "old fart". lol The company resident youth hunt was three weeks ago, seniors tomorrow, first half of the alphabet the 14th and last half the 21st. So, me being a 'F'- "Fisherman", my weekend is the 14th. I can scout around tomorrow and see what I can learn, it should be enjoyable. The guy wants me to be his 'dog' and try to flush them out of valleys. We'll see what happens...
I think I'm still off line at work today. Have a nice remainder of your Friday.

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#22685 Dec 6, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
That's some pretty good technical & intense reading ... if you can understand it, picture it from beginning to end, utilize the parts and make it work then you have my complete and undivided attention ... A man who read directions, WOW! Kudos, accolades! Congratulations! You have my complete and undivided attention ... and I'm not mocking you ... My little brother is like that ... He made go cart out of our lawn mowers ... He visualized it and made it work ... Man, my daddy was pretty angry but yet he was impressed at the same time ... My little brother had to put the lawn mower back together but not before every kid on the block took it around the block a couple of times ... It was fun ...
I love this band ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =9YEmC6cTXKYXX

welcome to The Machine,

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Root cause analysis (RCA) is a method of problem solving that tries to identify the root causes of faults or problems. Guess I'm lucky Being a Virgo, or Maybe it's a Curse,... I have been stopped in the middle of many conversations, with just stop it.

You Know that Santa has already checked his list for 2013 in Case you were to be a little Bad ,...

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#22686 Dec 7, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Princess >I say with a just woke up voice< LOL ... and she asks >where's my coffee, Denny?< (looks around)... Well, I slept in knowing I had everything EXCEPT didn't check the propane tank.... put on my little mocassins and went around the corner of the house ... 20% YIKES! Got the number off the tank, "Christy, you got anyone on the Northshore?" Yes, but we've got people with NO propane, it'll be Monday or Wednesday" ........."NOOOOOOOOOOOO I have a 5 and a 1 1/2 year old, LOL" she said, "I remember you, you've got dogs" correcting herself, "I mean PUPS" ... we laughed again ... She said she'd try her best to get someone out today, tomorrow at the latest ... cool, huh ... Sometimes it's not what you know it's who you know ... I'm such a brat! Super brat is what my siblings call me sometimes, okay ---> most the time LOL
So, I took your advice ant 2052 there was 8 minutes to get to the store for pup food ... didn't miss much of DO-RE-MI-FA-SO-LA-TI-DO ... It was good for being LIVE Sound of Music Production ... Carrie Underwood, I think was her name ... Yes, I watched it ... all the while playing on the computer ... I'm that corny ... corny is good ...
Many business' called in late today, school delays as well ... some just called off completely ...
Christy just called back and said the driver will be here today, YIPPEE ... >>FC does the happy dance<<
So, I called Boot Camp ... they said it's just wet, no black ice ... so I suppose I have to go >sigh< lol ... I can come anytime, the sooner the better cuz it's only going to get worse the later the day goes ... I said I could come now but I'm in my purple PJ's ... the said, "it's okay, you can wait a little while" hahaha ...
Okie dokie, it's Friday ... enjoy it ...
Hearts, hugs and fruit cake ...
Iced in here and finally got power back on this all electric house. The fireplace kept us warm. Life by candle is over rated. Keep safe and warm

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22687 Dec 7, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you are getting lots of weather! Stay warm.
My son made some filets that are in the freezer. They are waiting for you. I just ate some from last Saturday this morning, I can feel the energy! That's about the end of that unfrozen one. You know, fish can be like relatives and start to stink after about 3 days. lol
I'm going as a bag boy on an old folks (or is that 'farts'?) resident hunt tomorrow. I'm 4 months short of being an "old fart". lol The company resident youth hunt was three weeks ago, seniors tomorrow, first half of the alphabet the 14th and last half the 21st. So, me being a 'F'- "Fisherman", my weekend is the 14th. I can scout around tomorrow and see what I can learn, it should be enjoyable. The guy wants me to be his 'dog' and try to flush them out of valleys. We'll see what happens...
I think I'm still off line at work today. Have a nice remainder of your Friday.
LOL ... Morning, Fishman! It's 23 degrees outside and the pups were playing zig zag and running circle 8's and doing just fine til I whistled for them and they both stopped dead in there tracks, looked at each other, began playing again & then came running full throttle toward me so I stood back while they came barreling through the front door only to continue their antics in the LIVING ROOM, REALLY? LOLOL ... it was funny ... apparently that is called the "frisky" side of them ... but it's such a joy to see Jax has come out of his "funk" after he grieved for months after Pooh Bear went to the Rainbow Bridge and it makes me happy as well ...

When you get a fresh batch of fish is when I'll come over with you, D and the young 'un ... I don't do frozen very well, lol ...

Hey, don't sweat it, Fishman ... I'll hit that mark in 2 months ... 2 months before your 4 months and I'm eligible for Meals on Wheels, Triple A, AARP, the senior discount at the movies and all the other discounts, LOL ... Actually, they've been courting me for years, ha!

Well, it's Saturday morning and the Ladie's at my "other" church are having their Holiday Luncheon ... and we get all dressed up for the festive holiday ... I have the most beautiful red sweater with a 3-row of pearls sown into the neck part of the sweater (pretty heavy)... it's beautiful with a pair of black slacks and red heels ... And I found that sweater at SEARS of all places ... Haven't set foot in SEARS since I was a kids when there was MONKEY WARDS and there was no SAKS or MACY's in our one horse town ...

Anyway, got to get going ... can't keep the ladies waiting, or can I ...

Hearts, hugs and fashionably late ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22688 Dec 7, 2013
Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
welcome to The Machine,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =9qEsTCTuajEXX
Root cause analysis (RCA) is a method of problem solving that tries to identify the root causes of faults or problems. Guess I'm lucky Being a Virgo, or Maybe it's a Curse,... I have been stopped in the middle of many conversations, with just stop it.
You Know that Santa has already checked his list for 2013 in Case you were to be a little Bad ,...
I pulled up some Machine Head on you.tube yesterday and remembered why I didn't really care for their music ... zip..........scratch that and bleach my ears and eyes, lol ...

got to put the algorithms in the equations, too ...

Good day Big Time ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22689 Dec 7, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Iced in here and finally got power back on this all electric house. The fireplace kept us warm. Life by candle is over rated. Keep safe and warm
Good morning, Denny ... The propane truck came within the hour after I realized the reading said 20%... Whew ... the lady said, Monday or Tuesday ... NO, I don't think so ... worked out just fine ... Glad your power is back up and running, literally ... You and the lady stay indoors ... don't go pulling a SuperMan and try a MacGyver to get yourself out of it, okay? Okay!

Just a 2 mile trek to the church for our Christmas luncheon ... but you know what they say ... most accidents happen within a mile from you home ...

Hello to the Lady, smooches for the pooches and yall stay safe and warm! Peace & Love ~ FC <3 ...

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#22690 Dec 7, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Denny ... The propane truck came within the hour after I realized the reading said 20%... Whew ... the lady said, Monday or Tuesday ... NO, I don't think so ... worked out just fine ... Glad your power is back up and running, literally ... You and the lady stay indoors ... don't go pulling a SuperMan and try a MacGyver to get yourself out of it, okay? Okay!
Just a 2 mile trek to the church for our Christmas luncheon ... but you know what they say ... most accidents happen within a mile from you home ...
Hello to the Lady, smooches for the pooches and yall stay safe and warm! Peace & Love ~ FC <3 ...
If that is true I would move ; )There is a brass monkey and witch alert for all of Texas. Colder than a well diggers butt here

“The undiscovered country... ”

Level 5

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#22691 Dec 7, 2013
Good afternoon Flower... swamped as always now it seems.

I think I did fill you in out how things turned out pretty good as far as the band?

Here's the story of my cats I wrote in another thread that night be interesting...

2 Cool Cats has a good ring! There are three cats in total who live inside, and 2-3 that hang around outside of undetermined origin, I know they are here morning and night for food... Little Creampuff (sometimes aka Mashed Potato) I found as a tiny kitten on a busy street around August, almost newborn. If she'd remained there she certainly would have been run over in the next couple of minutes... the other two had similar origins but are much older, Dink (short for Ding-Dong because she's silver and was like a little bell when I found her) is 13 years old, and Princess Priscilla was born in 2007, I'm just watching her for two friend of mine who's supposed to come get her when they "get settled" on Florida. Last I heard they were in Texas.

“The undiscovered country... ”

Level 5

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#22692 Dec 7, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>If that is true I would move ; )There is a brass monkey and witch alert for all of Texas. Colder than a well diggers butt here
Odd that for the last few days while this area, Georgia-Alabama, has been surrounded by the cold and snow, we've had record heat, exactly "Springtime" weather... it is boud to get us soon but for now...
Ami in Miami

Miami, FL

#22693 Dec 7, 2013
Old Sam wrote:
Flower Child. An unrepentant Astros fan...
And my friend.
;-)
Oh, NO! It's Mr Billy R ????

Location Shown

#22694 Dec 7, 2013
Don't talk back
Just drive the car
Shut your mouth
I know what you are
Don't say nothing
Keep your hands on the wheel
Don't turn around
This is for real

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22695 Dec 7, 2013
Big Time wrote:
Don't talk back
Just drive the car
Shut your mouth
I know what you are
Don't say nothing
Keep your hands on the wheel
Don't turn around
This is for real
This time you've gone too far ...

It's Hammer-time ...

Big Time ... so much larger than life ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22697 Dec 7, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>If that is true I would move ; )There is a brass monkey and witch alert for all of Texas. Colder than a well diggers butt here
Hi Denny ... yep, we didn't get above freezing today and the pups had a hey-day outside frolicking in the cold ... I called them in and they looked at me like I was interrupting play period or something ... So I left them outside while I went to the Church Christmas Luncheon which was lovely ... The setting, the message and everyone all dressed up ... I thought about wearing my mink stole but thought, nah, overkill, No pun intended ... but everyone else wore there's ... well, the season isn't over, yet! It was very lovely and I'm glad I went ... I had a great time ... Hope your day was just as good or better ... Hello to the lady of the house and smooches for the pooches ... Peace & Love, FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22698 Dec 7, 2013
Will Dockery wrote:
Good afternoon Flower... swamped as always now it seems.
I think I did fill you in out how things turned out pretty good as far as the band?
Here's the story of my cats I wrote in another thread that night be interesting...
2 Cool Cats has a good ring! There are three cats in total who live inside, and 2-3 that hang around outside of undetermined origin, I know they are here morning and night for food... Little Creampuff (sometimes aka Mashed Potato) I found as a tiny kitten on a busy street around August, almost newborn. If she'd remained there she certainly would have been run over in the next couple of minutes... the other two had similar origins but are much older, Dink (short for Ding-Dong because she's silver and was like a little bell when I found her) is 13 years old, and Princess Priscilla was born in 2007, I'm just watching her for two friend of mine who's supposed to come get her when they "get settled" on Florida. Last I heard they were in Texas.
Good evening, Will ... so, you're the Cat Whisperer ... that's cool ... you saved some kittens, very cool ... I had one cat in the 80's ... when I split up with my boyfriend, an engineer for General Electric ... I TOOK the cat ... after she passed after 18 years OUR allergies went away ... she was finicky ... Dennis and I trekked to Florida in '92 and we stopped for a rest on the way from Austin to FLL ... she ran up a tree and wouldn't come down ... 2 days later we finally got back on the road ... silly cat ... brought us lizards to the our feet ... her prizes she just had to deliver to our feet or the front door ... We loved her so much ... Dennis & Gayland buried her on top of the hill near the airport so she could look down at the lake and have the best view ... she liked to sleep on my forehead when she was a kitten ... then anywhere she wanted ... Love that cat ...

I change coats a lot ... I threw the black suede fringed leather coat, leather gloves and scarf on the sofa thinking Jax wouldn't get up on there while I was gone ... guess where I found him ... ON MY SOFA ... well, technically on my jacket & clothes ... little booger ... The love seat had my long leather jacket and red gloves with my red scarf and ear muffs ... I found him creepin' toward the ear muffs ... I suppose he might have found them mighty tasty ... I've just been on the run and should put them in their proper place but when you're in a hurry ... Well, haste makes waste and my cleaning lady called in sick today, drats ... I was really waiting on her to organize me ... that's really the truth ... I was lazy, LOL ... okay, I admit it! Sue me, LOL ...

Hope you've been alright and are in good spirits ... I'm going to check to see if UT won agains Baylor and earned Big 12 rights and see what Bama did ... I also heard Saban might come to UT ... IDK where Mack Brown will go ... Much ado about that ... Got to get my game fack on ... Lots of football to catch up on while I was away at the spa this afternoon ...

TTYS, Will ... Catch you around the corner ... Peace & Love, FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22699 Dec 7, 2013
Ami in Miami wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, NO! It's Mr Billy R ????
Nice to see you, Sweetie Pie ... Merry Christmas <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22700 Dec 7, 2013
Fishman ---> Hello ..........

Location Shown

#22702 Dec 8, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
This time you've gone too far ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =fNZlWenBdnMXX
It's Hammer-time ...
Big Time ... so much larger than life ...

Some times you have to let off some Steam,

In 1781 James Watt patented a steam engine that produced continuous rotative motion .... of course 1 horse power is equal to 755 Watts, that whole OHM's law and stuff ,..

a familiar trope is the image of Gabriel blowing a trumpet blast

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#22703 Dec 8, 2013
My sister and I wrapped Christmas gifts and had lunch. >>smiles+hugs<<

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#22704 Dec 9, 2013
Morning Flower. Hope you are warm and with power today. Thankfully we didn't get as much snow as predicted--but we did get more ice.

Stay in and stay dry....

Hearts, hugs, and cocoa.....

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#22705 Dec 9, 2013
Good morning Flower.
Hope your week goes good.
What do you want to Christmas?
Some mukluks?
lol?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 4 min Brandiiiiiiii 3,643
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 7 min MikeF 142,408
10,000th Post WINS 4.0 (Apr '12) 10 min NotaGoth 5,601
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 15 min NotaGoth 138,822
Add a Word, Ruin a Movie (Oct '13) 26 min Parden Pard 4,515
Thanx And Goodbye 27 min Wolftracks 4
Funny!! Word association game. (Nov '13) 51 min whatimeisit 2,501
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 58 min eleanorigby 38,515
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Good-Evil 155,369
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 3 hr UnderstandPeople 28,663