Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Judged:

Big Time wrote:
Not a Full Day Nor a busy Day,
thats how we Roll in Bama, sweet Home as it May be,...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
peaceful easy day here ... all's done needs to be done ...

tide rolled over Bama as I heard ... what an ending ...

4751 ... fold receipt Morrison's Restaurant

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Judged:

Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Flower-Child. That sounds good to get to see and visit a young old friend.
I tried that link. It looks pretty good. It said '67' and feels like '67'. lol I'm going to have to turn on the space heater in the bathroom to take a shower this morning.
We can take a sigh of relief, another holiday is over. Oh, I did get out and caught some fish.
Hope you have a nice stress-free week.
67 degrees and you need a space heater? LOL ... fish fry at your house, what time?

Stress free week so far ... Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas ... thrice, LOL ...(inside joke)...

8029 ... fold like a handmade Christmas card

“Time to Make the Donuts”

Since: Jan 07

Friedrichshafen, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
peaceful easy day here ... all's done needs to be done ...
tide rolled over Bama as I heard ... what an ending ...
4751 ... fold receipt Morrison's Restaurant

Any given team can win on Any Given Sunday is the way My Dad Taught me, still winning 36 out of the last 39 or 40 games they played, and working with Matsusita Battery understand Kaizen, There is room for improvement next year,...

yeah I'll keep my Roll Tide ,...

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

I'm enjoying my day, FC. >>smiles+hugs<< <3

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Judged:

Chance of Snow 37F / 27F --------> Saturday ...

so in Texas 4 words in one week ...

record highs/frigid cold ...

bummer, I wanted to go to a birthday party Saturday night ... the hills and curves to and from the lake? I don't think I'll make this party ... Glad I went to the library, whoop whoop :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Judged:

Hey Its Emma wrote:
I'm enjoying my day, FC. >>smiles+hugs<< <3
Good evening sweet Emma ... so happy you had a nice day ... mine was pretty nice as well ... Enjoy the rest of your evening and see you tomorrow! >>smiles and hugs<<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Judged:

Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
Any given team can win on Any Given Sunday is the way My Dad Taught me, still winning 36 out of the last 39 or 40 games they played, and working with Matsusita Battery understand Kaizen, There is room for improvement next year,...
yeah I'll keep my Roll Tide ,...
Well, I it's a 50/50 chance Team A will win over Team B and vice versa ... something I read in a Jack-none-Reacher book ... the 50-50 thing ...

3560 ... straight ... VHS of Steve McQueen's film "On Any Sunday" ...

Friedrichshafen, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I it's a 50/50 chance Team A will win over Team B and vice versa ... something I read in a Jack-none-Reacher book ... the 50-50 thing ...
3560 ... straight ... VHS of Steve McQueen's film "On Any Sunday" ...

I don't read ,

lots of folks can't comprehend that one ,

I liked the Cruise Movie Jack Reacher and Vanilla Sky,

Like driving to me is too much Fun to do it for a living, cloverleafs and the entrance ramps around town are lots of fun,...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Judged:

Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't read ,
lots of folks can't comprehend that one ,
I liked the Cruise Movie Jack Reacher and Vanilla Sky,
Like driving to me is too much Fun to do it for a living, cloverleafs and the entrance ramps around town are lots of fun,...
Denny and I laugh at Cruise playing Reacher, who in the books is 6'5" 220#... We snicker & call Cruise the "midget" because of Cruise's stature is so completely opposite of the character in the book, lol ... however, he (Cruise) did the author, Lee Child, justice as Cruise played the part very well ... Child's books (Reacher) series are addicting ...

Some people are not readers ... When I worked 14-16 hours per day ... I was not a reader ...

I lost my train of thought ... John Malkovich is on SNL Christmas on NBC ... scaring the children, LOL ...

bleep bleep SNL bleep ... Justin Timberlake was on earlier, he was funny ...

Adam Sandler did his jewish song ---> very funny!

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Flower-Child wrote:
Chance of Snow 37F / 27F --------> Saturday ...
so in Texas 4 words in one week ...
record highs/frigid cold ...
bummer, I wanted to go to a birthday party Saturday night ... the hills and curves to and from the lake? I don't think I'll make this party ... Glad I went to the library, whoop whoop :)
Those are some serious ups and downs.
I froze a piece of fish for you. Oh, a frozen fish probably doesn't sound that good to you right now? lol
Sleep well, Flower, if it's about that time.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Judged:

Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Those are some serious ups and downs.
I froze a piece of fish for you. Oh, a frozen fish probably doesn't sound that good to you right now? lol
Sleep well, Flower, if it's about that time.
Heya Fishman ... I have a nice filet knife ... so did you filet that fish before you froze it at least? lol ... we could have a fish fry don't-cha-know ... too late to eat now ... well not on Pacific time ... SNL was funny in some parts, corny in other parts ... Samuel L Jackson dropped the F-bomb, no surprise there ... and bleep bleep bleep, no surprise there ... Looks like the arctic blast has already hit Abilene TX ... single digit wind chill factor by Friday down here ... that's way unusual ... precipitation is likely to freeze cuz there is another storm behind it ... WOW, it's such BIG news, lol ... goodness ... better check out my emergency gear ... Make a wish, close your eyes ... Nite Nite zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

“NUK NUK NUK....HEY MOE!”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
You got that right, Ricky ... If I want to know the weather ... I look out the front door and I say, "yep, I know the weather!" LOL ...
1971 ... pair of snake eyes ...
They say it's going to get bad, its already 35 here, but they also said that last week, so yeah pretty much do it yourself in these parts lol.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Mystical and Magical

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Heya Fishman ... I have a nice filet knife ... so did you filet that fish before you froze it at least? lol ... we could have a fish fry don't-cha-know ... too late to eat now ... well not on Pacific time ... SNL was funny in some parts, corny in other parts ... Samuel L Jackson dropped the F-bomb, no surprise there ... and bleep bleep bleep, no surprise there ... Looks like the arctic blast has already hit Abilene TX ... single digit wind chill factor by Friday down here ... that's way unusual ... precipitation is likely to freeze cuz there is another storm behind it ... WOW, it's such BIG news, lol ... goodness ... better check out my emergency gear ... Make a wish, close your eyes ... Nite Nite zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
I hope the ice misses you but it will hit us hard

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

Judged:

Hi Flower. Getting ready for that storm to hit--but personally, I'm hoping it misses us. It was nearly 70 yesterday, and today, it's already in the 40's and dropping like a rock.

Oki is getting the last of the groceries before he heads into work.

Hope you and the pups are out of the storms path. Hunker down and behave. LOL

Hearts, hugs, and storms.....

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

Judged:

Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>I hope the ice misses you but it will hit us hard
Good morning, Denny ... Hunker down my friend ... you're going to get it or some of it and it won't be pretty! Got milk? lol ... Got firewood? Groceries, a full tank of gas in your vehicles? Emergency gear? I know you do cuz you were a soldier ... Duh, to whom am I asking these questions? Carry on soldier! Enjoy your day and stay warm ... It's headed your way ... We'll get what we'll get ... headed out to doc's appointment then stocking up on the way back ... Peace & Love ~ FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

Judged:

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Hi Flower. Getting ready for that storm to hit--but personally, I'm hoping it misses us. It was nearly 70 yesterday, and today, it's already in the 40's and dropping like a rock.
Oki is getting the last of the groceries before he heads into work.
Hope you and the pups are out of the storms path. Hunker down and behave. LOL
Hearts, hugs, and storms.....
Good morning, Princess ... yep, 86 record high day before, 82 yesterday, high of 51 today and high of 31 tomorrow and then temps drop to freezing the next day ... that's all I hear with the wx man/lady keep interrupting my shows ... IT'S BIG NEWS ... I am sure the city will shut down ... YIKES! I'd better get ready, get out and get what I need before everyone starts fighting in the stores like The Hunger Games, lol ... No, REALLY! That happened one time about 5 years ago when this threat happened ... Okay, got to get my mace out and my ---> lol ... Have a nice day, pretty one ... gotta go ... Luvya, mean it! FC <3 ...

Hearts, hugs and Super H.E.B stores ...

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

>>smiles+hugs<< <3

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Princess ... yep, 86 record high day before, 82 yesterday, high of 51 today and high of 31 tomorrow and then temps drop to freezing the next day ... that's all I hear with the wx man/lady keep interrupting my shows ... IT'S BIG NEWS ... I am sure the city will shut down ... YIKES! I'd better get ready, get out and get what I need before everyone starts fighting in the stores like The Hunger Games, lol ... No, REALLY! That happened one time about 5 years ago when this threat happened ... Okay, got to get my mace out and my ---> lol ... Have a nice day, pretty one ... gotta go ... Luvya, mean it! FC <3 ...
Hearts, hugs and Super H.E.B stores ...
It was 70 at midnight, and now it's in the low 40's. But spring is on the way--I just got two new seed catalogs in the mail. Time to dream of warmer things......

Hearts, hugs, and seeds...

Friedrichshafen, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Denny and I laugh at Cruise playing Reacher, who in the books is 6'5" 220#... We snicker & call Cruise the "midget" because of Cruise's stature is so completely opposite of the character in the book, lol ... however, he (Cruise) did the author, Lee Child, justice as Cruise played the part very well ... Child's books (Reacher) series are addicting ...
Some people are not readers ... When I worked 14-16 hours per day ... I was not a reader ...
I lost my train of thought ... John Malkovich is on SNL Christmas on NBC ... scaring the children, LOL ...
bleep bleep SNL bleep ... Justin Timberlake was on earlier, he was funny ...
Adam Sandler did his jewish song ---> very funny!

I've read a bunch of these,...

http://www.liberatedmanuals.com/TM-9-6115-545...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

Judged:

Hey Its Emma wrote:
>>smiles+hugs<< <3
right back at you sweet Emma >>smiles and hugs<<

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 22,241 - 22,260 of23,459
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••