For Dear FlowerChild

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22655 Dec 4, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Hahaha that's the truth!
Every time we get the least bit of sleet or rain on a cold day the news people are out in the field saying "yeah it's raining out here" lol, way overboard!
That's like saying "the sun is shining today" lolol
You got that right, Ricky ... If I want to know the weather ... I look out the front door and I say, "yep, I know the weather!" LOL ...

1971 ... pair of snake eyes ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22656 Dec 4, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, Flower. Sounds like you handled the situation better than I. There was absolutely NO reason for someone to copy the key to your house without permission. Not cool at all.
Enjoy your camp...lol
Ducks, camels, and bears--Oh my!
Nope, not cool at all ... they also tried too hard to make friends with my pups ... Jax didn't like the husband too much ... Phillip will be over in a little while for the change up ...

Camp wasn't too bad today which is a good thing ...

Lions & tigers and Jax, oh me!...

3548 ... fold like a meatloaf recipe

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22657 Dec 4, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Morning folks, hope everyone has a very nice day.
Afternoon Roter ... nice day so far ... 83 degrees, sun out, pups happy, FC happy ... Let's do the happy dance >>mwah<<

7558 ... fold the square dance instructions

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22658 Dec 4, 2013
^^^^^^^^^^RotOr^^^^^^^^^^

spell check, please lol ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22659 Dec 4, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
Good afternoon every one and have a great day :)
Hi Kitten ... hope you're having a great day, too! Good tennis racket and tennis ball day for the pups ... Have fun and I'll meet you over there ---> Hearts, FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22660 Dec 4, 2013
Big Time wrote:
Not a Full Day Nor a busy Day,
thats how we Roll in Bama, sweet Home as it May be,...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =5-NlR54PqLwXX
peaceful easy day here ... all's done needs to be done ...

tide rolled over Bama as I heard ... what an ending ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

4751 ... fold receipt Morrison's Restaurant

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22661 Dec 4, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Flower-Child. That sounds good to get to see and visit a young old friend.
I tried that link. It looks pretty good. It said '67' and feels like '67'. lol I'm going to have to turn on the space heater in the bathroom to take a shower this morning.
We can take a sigh of relief, another holiday is over. Oh, I did get out and caught some fish.
Hope you have a nice stress-free week.
67 degrees and you need a space heater? LOL ... fish fry at your house, what time?

Stress free week so far ... Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas ... thrice, LOL ...(inside joke)...

8029 ... fold like a handmade Christmas card

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#22662 Dec 4, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
peaceful easy day here ... all's done needs to be done ...
tide rolled over Bama as I heard ... what an ending ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =imhDevlc9OMXX
4751 ... fold receipt Morrison's Restaurant

Any given team can win on Any Given Sunday is the way My Dad Taught me, still winning 36 out of the last 39 or 40 games they played, and working with Matsusita Battery understand Kaizen, There is room for improvement next year,...

yeah I'll keep my Roll Tide ,...

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#22663 Dec 4, 2013
I'm enjoying my day, FC. >>smiles+hugs<< <3

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22664 Dec 4, 2013
Chance of Snow 37F / 27F --------> Saturday ...

so in Texas 4 words in one week ...

record highs/frigid cold ...

bummer, I wanted to go to a birthday party Saturday night ... the hills and curves to and from the lake? I don't think I'll make this party ... Glad I went to the library, whoop whoop :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22665 Dec 4, 2013
Hey Its Emma wrote:
I'm enjoying my day, FC. >>smiles+hugs<< <3
Good evening sweet Emma ... so happy you had a nice day ... mine was pretty nice as well ... Enjoy the rest of your evening and see you tomorrow! >>smiles and hugs<<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22666 Dec 4, 2013
Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
Any given team can win on Any Given Sunday is the way My Dad Taught me, still winning 36 out of the last 39 or 40 games they played, and working with Matsusita Battery understand Kaizen, There is room for improvement next year,...
yeah I'll keep my Roll Tide ,...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =EnKdg_H5Z4oXX
Well, I it's a 50/50 chance Team A will win over Team B and vice versa ... something I read in a Jack-none-Reacher book ... the 50-50 thing ...

3560 ... straight ... VHS of Steve McQueen's film "On Any Sunday" ...

Location Shown

#22667 Dec 4, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I it's a 50/50 chance Team A will win over Team B and vice versa ... something I read in a Jack-none-Reacher book ... the 50-50 thing ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =j13oJajXx0MXX
3560 ... straight ... VHS of Steve McQueen's film "On Any Sunday" ...

I don't read ,

lots of folks can't comprehend that one ,

I liked the Cruise Movie Jack Reacher and Vanilla Sky,

Like driving to me is too much Fun to do it for a living, cloverleafs and the entrance ramps around town are lots of fun,...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22668 Dec 4, 2013
Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't read ,
lots of folks can't comprehend that one ,
I liked the Cruise Movie Jack Reacher and Vanilla Sky,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =l-ij_iTQt2wXX
Like driving to me is too much Fun to do it for a living, cloverleafs and the entrance ramps around town are lots of fun,...
Denny and I laugh at Cruise playing Reacher, who in the books is 6'5" 220#... We snicker & call Cruise the "midget" because of Cruise's stature is so completely opposite of the character in the book, lol ... however, he (Cruise) did the author, Lee Child, justice as Cruise played the part very well ... Child's books (Reacher) series are addicting ...

Some people are not readers ... When I worked 14-16 hours per day ... I was not a reader ...

I lost my train of thought ... John Malkovich is on SNL Christmas on NBC ... scaring the children, LOL ...

bleep bleep SNL bleep ... Justin Timberlake was on earlier, he was funny ...

Adam Sandler did his jewish song ---> very funny!

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#22669 Dec 4, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
Chance of Snow 37F / 27F --------> Saturday ...
so in Texas 4 words in one week ...
record highs/frigid cold ...
bummer, I wanted to go to a birthday party Saturday night ... the hills and curves to and from the lake? I don't think I'll make this party ... Glad I went to the library, whoop whoop :)
Those are some serious ups and downs.
I froze a piece of fish for you. Oh, a frozen fish probably doesn't sound that good to you right now? lol
Sleep well, Flower, if it's about that time.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22670 Dec 4, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Those are some serious ups and downs.
I froze a piece of fish for you. Oh, a frozen fish probably doesn't sound that good to you right now? lol
Sleep well, Flower, if it's about that time.
Heya Fishman ... I have a nice filet knife ... so did you filet that fish before you froze it at least? lol ... we could have a fish fry don't-cha-know ... too late to eat now ... well not on Pacific time ... SNL was funny in some parts, corny in other parts ... Samuel L Jackson dropped the F-bomb, no surprise there ... and bleep bleep bleep, no surprise there ... Looks like the arctic blast has already hit Abilene TX ... single digit wind chill factor by Friday down here ... that's way unusual ... precipitation is likely to freeze cuz there is another storm behind it ... WOW, it's such BIG news, lol ... goodness ... better check out my emergency gear ... Make a wish, close your eyes ... Nite Nite zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#22671 Dec 5, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
You got that right, Ricky ... If I want to know the weather ... I look out the front door and I say, "yep, I know the weather!" LOL ...
1971 ... pair of snake eyes ...
They say it's going to get bad, its already 35 here, but they also said that last week, so yeah pretty much do it yourself in these parts lol.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#22672 Dec 5, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Heya Fishman ... I have a nice filet knife ... so did you filet that fish before you froze it at least? lol ... we could have a fish fry don't-cha-know ... too late to eat now ... well not on Pacific time ... SNL was funny in some parts, corny in other parts ... Samuel L Jackson dropped the F-bomb, no surprise there ... and bleep bleep bleep, no surprise there ... Looks like the arctic blast has already hit Abilene TX ... single digit wind chill factor by Friday down here ... that's way unusual ... precipitation is likely to freeze cuz there is another storm behind it ... WOW, it's such BIG news, lol ... goodness ... better check out my emergency gear ... Make a wish, close your eyes ... Nite Nite zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
I hope the ice misses you but it will hit us hard

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#22673 Dec 5, 2013
Hi Flower. Getting ready for that storm to hit--but personally, I'm hoping it misses us. It was nearly 70 yesterday, and today, it's already in the 40's and dropping like a rock.

Oki is getting the last of the groceries before he heads into work.

Hope you and the pups are out of the storms path. Hunker down and behave. LOL

Hearts, hugs, and storms.....

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22674 Dec 5, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>I hope the ice misses you but it will hit us hard
Good morning, Denny ... Hunker down my friend ... you're going to get it or some of it and it won't be pretty! Got milk? lol ... Got firewood? Groceries, a full tank of gas in your vehicles? Emergency gear? I know you do cuz you were a soldier ... Duh, to whom am I asking these questions? Carry on soldier! Enjoy your day and stay warm ... It's headed your way ... We'll get what we'll get ... headed out to doc's appointment then stocking up on the way back ... Peace & Love ~ FC <3 ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 min wichita-rick 222,022
OFFBEAT.keepAword.DropAword.2011edition (Oct '11) 2 min Crazy Jae 20,997
Stupid things to ponder ... (Feb '08) 3 min Crazy Jae 7,349
Words "with more than one meaning" (Sep '12) 4 min Crazy Jae 1,119
Word Association (Jun '10) 5 min Crazy Jae 32,565
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) (Dec '14) 6 min Crazy Jae 5,882
News Bizarre things happen to the environment and an... 6 min Mullahing It Over 1
Coffee with Pie! (Sep '08) 11 min Sublime1 35,405
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 14 min Sublime1 5,429
True False Game (Jun '11) 1 hr rainmaker2016 15,257
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 1 hr You Should Know 25,152
More from around the web