For Dear FlowerChild

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22614 Nov 28, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Flower. We had a good day, thanks for the nice thoughts.
Did somebody say fishing!
It might be flat enough to take out the rubber boat along the reef tomorrow. The weather's unpredictable, South winds (Kona Winds) can bring anything, heavy rain, strong wind and even thunder and lightening- or, be beautiful.
I hope it's as beautiful as it was here today, Fisherman ... going to be more beautiful tomorrow with highs in the mid 60's ... sunny & warm ... SWEET!... Have a good night ... FC <3 ...

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#22615 Nov 29, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you,... I had a great time with my friends and family ... hope all had a great day, too! FC <3 ...
I had a wonderful time with my sister and family. We had turkey and pumpkin pie. <<smiles+hugs>> >

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#22616 Nov 29, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope it's as beautiful as it was here today, Fisherman ... going to be more beautiful tomorrow with highs in the mid 60's ... sunny & warm ... SWEET!... Have a good night ... FC <3 ...
Good morning Flower-Child.
It's 6:24am and still dark. The weatherpersons at NOAA seem to still be on Thanksgiving vacation! I can't tell what the weather will be like today. There were some strong gusts up here in town about a half an hour ago.
Are you shopping today?

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22617 Nov 29, 2013
Hey Its Emma wrote:
<quoted text>I had a wonderful time with my sister and family. We had turkey and pumpkin pie. <<smiles+hugs>> >
Hello sweet Emma ... and the holiday weekend continues ... keep enjoying it! >>smiles and hugs<< FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22618 Nov 29, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Flower-Child.
It's 6:24am and still dark. The weatherpersons at NOAA seem to still be on Thanksgiving vacation! I can't tell what the weather will be like today. There were some strong gusts up here in town about a half an hour ago.
Are you shopping today?
Heya Fishman ... I put on a beautiful pink sweater and stepped outside only to know I do not needed it ... Looking for a tee but not appropriate to visit Mom C at the assisted living quarters in which she lives ... looking for more suitable attire as I sit here glistening, lol ... it's gorgeous out ... think I'll stay out with my friend and her daughter who flew in from NYC yesterday ... she lives in Queens ... she's 42 and have known her since she was 8 or 9 years old ... goodness, how she grew up quickly ... so great to see her ... here's our weather ... type in msn.com/weather and enter you zip code ... you should get some kind of idea of what your wx should be ... Happy Friday ... enjoy it ... FC <3 ...

3043 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22619 Nov 29, 2013
62 on the front porch ... sunny & no wind ... SWEET!...

60°F
Mostly Cloudy
Feels like: 60°
High 59°Low 42°

4406 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22620 Nov 29, 2013

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#22621 Nov 29, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello sweet Emma ... and the holiday weekend continues ... keep enjoying it! >>smiles and hugs<< FC <3 ...
Pounce purr purr kitten nose in the ear :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22622 Nov 29, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
<quoted text>Pounce purr purr kitten nose in the ear :)
Hi there Kitten ... good to see you ... Hope you T/Day was a good one ... not sure if your folks are still in AK or back in AZ ... in any event hope you got to either be with them or at least talk with them yesterday ... I hope your T/Day was a good one ... I had a nice pink sweater on for my afternoon outing ... Nah, it's t-shirt wx so changing & bringing pullover sweater for back up ... Have a nice afternoon ... FC <3 ...

>>leaves a basket of yarn for you get tangled in, lol<<

“Maker of poetry, art & music”

Level 5

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#22623 Dec 1, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy Thanksgiving Day to you and yours, Will ... Heard snow fell as far south as ATL ... wondering how much further south of ATL and if yall got any ... Enjoy your day ... FC <3 ...
Good morning, Flower... no snow quite this far down as of yet, but it seemed close for a while there!

Last noticeable snow we had was in 2009 I think it was, so we are about due!

Here's the current scene down here with music and entertainment, you asked about elsewhere... my sort-of "press release"...

Thanks to Jeremy Scott Hobbs for putting the World AIDs Day Concert with The Shadowville All-Stars together last night, and I look forward to working with you again in 2014, my friend.

Thanks to The Shadowville All-Stars (Jack Snipe, Rob Wright, Akashic Vizion, Patricia Suddeth & Kevin Harrison) for backing me on my songs last night at our outdoor show, a little chilly and the expected sound snafus, but I feel y'all did my songs justice. Moonshine Junkies & Sean Rox Michael Schoff for opening the show so splendid for us.

Today is the official 2013 CVBWF WORLD AIDS DAY BANQUET 3pm to 5pm at the Columbus Columbus Consolidated Government Center Plaza Level, hope to see all of y'all there! Live long a prosper, my friends.

— reading The Heart Is a Lonely Hunter with Patricia Suddeth and 8 others at The Shadowville All-Stars.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#22624 Dec 1, 2013
Flower..Come on and tag along..Princess Hey and I are heading to El's Kitchen...

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#22625 Dec 2, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there Kitten ... good to see you ... Hope you T/Day was a good one ... not sure if your folks are still in AK or back in AZ ... in any event hope you got to either be with them or at least talk with them yesterday ... I hope your T/Day was a good one ... I had a nice pink sweater on for my afternoon outing ... Nah, it's t-shirt wx so changing & bringing pullover sweater for back up ... Have a nice afternoon ... FC <3 ...
>>leaves a basket of yarn for you get tangled in, lol<<
Good morning Flower and all my friends:) I hope everyone had as good a Thanksgiving as I did. Went hunting twice and eating every day. Maybe one more turkey sandwich left :)

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#22626 Dec 2, 2013
Morning FC, morning everyone!!

I hope everyone had a festive holiday!

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#22627 Dec 2, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Flower and all my friends:) I hope everyone had as good a Thanksgiving as I did. Went hunting twice and eating every day. Maybe one more turkey sandwich left :)
I can eat turkey sandwiches for weeks I swear!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22628 Dec 2, 2013
Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Flower... no snow quite this far down as of yet, but it seemed close for a while there!
Last noticeable snow we had was in 2009 I think it was, so we are about due!
Here's the current scene down here with music and entertainment, you asked about elsewhere... my sort-of "press release"...
Thanks to Jeremy Scott Hobbs for putting the World AIDs Day Concert with The Shadowville All-Stars together last night, and I look forward to working with you again in 2014, my friend.
Thanks to The Shadowville All-Stars (Jack Snipe, Rob Wright, Akashic Vizion, Patricia Suddeth & Kevin Harrison) for backing me on my songs last night at our outdoor show, a little chilly and the expected sound snafus, but I feel y'all did my songs justice. Moonshine Junkies & Sean Rox Michael Schoff for opening the show so splendid for us.
Today is the official 2013 CVBWF WORLD AIDS DAY BANQUET 3pm to 5pm at the Columbus Columbus Consolidated Government Center Plaza Level, hope to see all of y'all there! Live long a prosper, my friends.
— reading The Heart Is a Lonely Hunter with Patricia Suddeth and 8 others at The Shadowville All-Stars.
Good morning, Will! I got the 411 on the schedule and I was there in spirit, of course, you know ... am sure it was quite a big success, as usual ... would love to be a fly on the tambourine, no wait! >bang bang<< LOL ... we'll just call it a fly on the wall, haha ... That's great yall play for a cause and go forth with it with gusto ... the planning stage is quite remarkable, working together et al ... kudos to you, all the bank members and everyone involved for working it out ... Hope your holiday weekend with all the works was good as well ... I'm thinking ... is all the food gone yet? I think, like Denny, there's one more sandwich left, LOL ... Enjoy your day! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22629 Dec 2, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
Flower..Come on and tag along..Princess Hey and I are heading to El's Kitchen...
Morning CC ... R U kidding? Do you know how much food there is down there? My jeans are already too tight, LOL ... Go right ahead I don't have elastic anything, haha ... Enjoy ...

5115 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22630 Dec 2, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Flower and all my friends:) I hope everyone had as good a Thanksgiving as I did. Went hunting twice and eating every day. Maybe one more turkey sandwich left :)
Morning Denny ... My Thanksgiving was awesome ... Hadn't seen some of my friends in YEARS, mid 80's, my maid of honor and her 42 y/o daughter in years ... she will always be 9 years old to me ... I tell you she was in my back seat, I peaked back in my rearview and she looked 9 years old to me, lol ... It was a treat to be with all the family ... 4 boys/1 girl in the family and all but 1 of the brothers showed up ... the mom, in assisted living, not feeling well after breakfast so she didn't make it but I got to see her on Saturday ... It was AWESOME ... so she is 89 now and I knew her when I was 28 y/o ... I known that family since my baby sister was in the 3rd grade ... WOW ... That's a long time, HEY, NO PROFILING!(in age, I mean) And do not date me, hahahahaha WE had a blast this weekend ... We were looking for a certain type of coat since J., the 42 y/o lives in Queens now and we literally "shop shop til you drop, shop shop never stop" ... you know how it is, "girlfriends never let girlfriends shop alone" LOL ... Well, that was the case anyway ... It was fun ... Was your weekend that fun? haha ... I'm sure it was in a different way ... Have a great day, Denny! Oh, and hello to the wife! Hearts, FC <3 ...

8012 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22631 Dec 2, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
Morning FC, morning everyone!!
I hope everyone had a festive holiday!
Morning, Ricky! Yep, It was Festive, Fun, Frivolous and that's about all the F bombs I'm going to throw out there, hahahahahahahahaha ... it was awesome ... how about you and yours and don't throw any bombs back at me, LOL ...

6934 ... Free, F R E E fold like a spelling bee cheat sheet, lol

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#22632 Dec 2, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>I can eat turkey sandwiches for weeks I swear!
LOL You may have to Ricky :)

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#22633 Dec 2, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Heya Fishman ... I put on a beautiful pink sweater and stepped outside only to know I do not needed it ... Looking for a tee but not appropriate to visit Mom C at the assisted living quarters in which she lives ... looking for more suitable attire as I sit here glistening, lol ... it's gorgeous out ... think I'll stay out with my friend and her daughter who flew in from NYC yesterday ... she lives in Queens ... she's 42 and have known her since she was 8 or 9 years old ... goodness, how she grew up quickly ... so great to see her ... here's our weather ... type in msn.com/weather and enter you zip code ... you should get some kind of idea of what your wx should be ... Happy Friday ... enjoy it ... FC <3 ...
3043 ...
Good morning Flower-Child. That sounds good to get to see and visit a young old friend.
I tried that link. It looks pretty good. It said '67' and feels like '67'. lol I'm going to have to turn on the space heater in the bathroom to take a shower this morning.
We can take a sigh of relief, another holiday is over. Oh, I did get out and caught some fish.
Hope you have a nice stress-free week.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 4 min Denny CranesPlace 35,271
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 22 min Alain Vain 16,591
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 25 min Alain Vain 7,607
OFFBEAT.keepAword.DropAword.2011edition (Oct '11) 26 min Alain Vain 21,276
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 30 min Alain Vain 14,035
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 33 min _FLATLINE-------- 151,006
My confession 52 min Zom XIII 17
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Zom XIII 227,280
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 2 hr HashTagME2 6,988
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 9 hr Faerydust 84,569