Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

Judged:

Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
At least he's not a master baiter, obviously.
One of my litigation supervisors last name was Bates ... he was teased A LOT ... he'd just put his chin to his chest, A LOT ... lol ... Happy Thanksgiving Fishman to you & yours ... FC <3 ...

“Time to Make the Donuts”

Since: Jan 07

Friedrichshafen, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

Judged:

Mexican Hillbilly wrote:
"you give a man a fish....he eats one day......you show a man to fish.....and he has a line in the water without bait and sits on the bank all day drinking beer.

i heard it was , give a man Abu Garcia and a Yamaha 300,...

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

"True Love Never Ends "

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

Judged:

Hello Flower Child .

Happy Turkey day to you .:)

I'm ready to feast and be miserable and then lay a round and watch some football . LOL !! I figured today was the best day to do that !

Enjoy lovely Lady !:)

Hearts, hugs and Turkey legs !! LOL :)

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Level 5

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Afternoon, Will ... It's beautiful down here ... 80's and low's in 60's ... no rain as expected ... Been a very nice day ... Hope you get some good lyrics down, some good chords & jam it on out ... make it so ... Enjoy your gig tonight! Peace & Love yalls way! FC <3 ...
Happy Thanksgiving to you, Flower Child, we will send our sound and vibes over the river in your direction!

Friedrichshafen, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

Judged:

you are From the other side of the tracks Will,

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Level 5

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

Judged:

Big Time wrote:
you are From the other side of the tracks Will,
From "down in the Boondocks"...

Friedrichshafen, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

Judged:

Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
From "down in the Boondocks"...

I'm from so far back in the sticks, even the Presbyterians handle snakes!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

Judged:

Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy Thanksgiving to you, Flower Child, we will send our sound and vibes over the river in your direction!
Happy Thanksgiving Day to you and yours, Will ... Heard snow fell as far south as ATL ... wondering how much further south of ATL and if yall got any ... Enjoy your day ... FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

Judged:

Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
Hello Flower Child .
Happy Turkey day to you .:)
I'm ready to feast and be miserable and then lay a round and watch some football . LOL !! I figured today was the best day to do that !
Enjoy lovely Lady !:)
Hearts, hugs and Turkey legs !! LOL :)
Hello and Happy Turkey Day to you too, Hatti ... yes, there will be 18 of us at the table(s) today ... glad of the toll roads since I'll be crossing the other side of Austin for my destination today but it'll be a lot of fun ... Watching TBS re-runs of Thanksgiving FRIENDS ... Joey is so funny & Phoebe, blonde, DUH! LOL ... Enjoy your day with family & friends! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

Judged:

Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
i heard it was , give a man Abu Garcia and a Yamaha 300,...
Good afternoon, Big Time ... nice fishing gear and a V6 engine to push the boat around ... IDK what's more fun? Fishing or cruising on the lake with vroom vroom V6 outboard ... Wishing you & yours a Happy Thanksgiving Day ... I'll be watching a few more episodes and then start getting ready for my T/Day outing ... Enjoy the rest of your day! FC <3 ...

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving Flower-Child.

Friedrichshafen, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good afternoon, Big Time ... nice fishing gear and a V6 engine to push the boat around ... IDK what's more fun? Fishing or cruising on the lake with vroom vroom V6 outboard ... Wishing you & yours a Happy Thanksgiving Day ... I'll be watching a few more episodes and then start getting ready for my T/Day outing ... Enjoy the rest of your day! FC <3 ...

It's like Cats have to get into the other Room suddenly and Fast, Fishing may be that way too,...

I only Skied, mine had a V-8 to Pull me when I was livin Large,...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

Judged:

Fisherman 808 wrote:
Happy Thanksgiving Flower-Child.
Thank you, Fisherman ... I had a great time with my friends and family ... hope all had a great day, too! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

Judged:

Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
It's like Cats have to get into the other Room suddenly and Fast, Fishing may be that way too,...
I only Skied, mine had a V-8 to Pull me when I was livin Large,...
we'd have the twin engines & V8 for the salt water in Ft Lauderdale ... Dennis could pull Paul around skiing with whichever boat he had for freshwater ...
Dennis wasn't really a go fast in the boat kind of guy ... not like Dirk (the jerk) we'd call him who'd go full throttle across the lake, lol ...

hope your day was awesome, too ...

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, Fisherman ... I had a great time with my friends and family ... hope all had a great day, too! FC <3 ...
Hi Flower. We had a good day, thanks for the nice thoughts.
Did somebody say fishing!
It might be flat enough to take out the rubber boat along the reef tomorrow. The weather's unpredictable, South winds (Kona Winds) can bring anything, heavy rain, strong wind and even thunder and lightening- or, be beautiful.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

Judged:

Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Flower. We had a good day, thanks for the nice thoughts.
Did somebody say fishing!
It might be flat enough to take out the rubber boat along the reef tomorrow. The weather's unpredictable, South winds (Kona Winds) can bring anything, heavy rain, strong wind and even thunder and lightening- or, be beautiful.
I hope it's as beautiful as it was here today, Fisherman ... going to be more beautiful tomorrow with highs in the mid 60's ... sunny & warm ... SWEET!... Have a good night ... FC <3 ...

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you,... I had a great time with my friends and family ... hope all had a great day, too! FC <3 ...
I had a wonderful time with my sister and family. We had turkey and pumpkin pie. <<smiles+hugs>> >

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope it's as beautiful as it was here today, Fisherman ... going to be more beautiful tomorrow with highs in the mid 60's ... sunny & warm ... SWEET!... Have a good night ... FC <3 ...
Good morning Flower-Child.
It's 6:24am and still dark. The weatherpersons at NOAA seem to still be on Thanksgiving vacation! I can't tell what the weather will be like today. There were some strong gusts up here in town about a half an hour ago.
Are you shopping today?

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Judged:

Hey Its Emma wrote:
<quoted text>I had a wonderful time with my sister and family. We had turkey and pumpkin pie. <<smiles+hugs>> >
Hello sweet Emma ... and the holiday weekend continues ... keep enjoying it! >>smiles and hugs<< FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Judged:

Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Flower-Child.
It's 6:24am and still dark. The weatherpersons at NOAA seem to still be on Thanksgiving vacation! I can't tell what the weather will be like today. There were some strong gusts up here in town about a half an hour ago.
Are you shopping today?
Heya Fishman ... I put on a beautiful pink sweater and stepped outside only to know I do not needed it ... Looking for a tee but not appropriate to visit Mom C at the assisted living quarters in which she lives ... looking for more suitable attire as I sit here glistening, lol ... it's gorgeous out ... think I'll stay out with my friend and her daughter who flew in from NYC yesterday ... she lives in Queens ... she's 42 and have known her since she was 8 or 9 years old ... goodness, how she grew up quickly ... so great to see her ... here's our weather ... type in msn.com/weather and enter you zip code ... you should get some kind of idea of what your wx should be ... Happy Friday ... enjoy it ... FC <3 ...

3043 ...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 22,181 - 22,200 of23,452
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••