Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#22602 Nov 28, 2013
you are From the other side of the tracks Will,



“Shadowville All-Stars”

Level 5

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#22603 Nov 28, 2013
Big Time wrote:
you are From the other side of the tracks Will,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =pafY6sZt0FEXX
From "down in the Boondocks"...

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#22604 Nov 28, 2013
Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
From "down in the Boondocks"...




I'm from so far back in the sticks, even the Presbyterians handle snakes!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22606 Nov 28, 2013
Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy Thanksgiving to you, Flower Child, we will send our sound and vibes over the river in your direction!
Happy Thanksgiving Day to you and yours, Will ... Heard snow fell as far south as ATL ... wondering how much further south of ATL and if yall got any ... Enjoy your day ... FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22607 Nov 28, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
Hello Flower Child .
Happy Turkey day to you .:)
I'm ready to feast and be miserable and then lay a round and watch some football . LOL !! I figured today was the best day to do that !
Enjoy lovely Lady !:)
Hearts, hugs and Turkey legs !! LOL :)
Hello and Happy Turkey Day to you too, Hatti ... yes, there will be 18 of us at the table(s) today ... glad of the toll roads since I'll be crossing the other side of Austin for my destination today but it'll be a lot of fun ... Watching TBS re-runs of Thanksgiving FRIENDS ... Joey is so funny & Phoebe, blonde, DUH! LOL ... Enjoy your day with family & friends! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22608 Nov 28, 2013
Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
i heard it was , give a man Abu Garcia and a Yamaha 300,...
Good afternoon, Big Time ... nice fishing gear and a V6 engine to push the boat around ... IDK what's more fun? Fishing or cruising on the lake with vroom vroom V6 outboard ... Wishing you & yours a Happy Thanksgiving Day ... I'll be watching a few more episodes and then start getting ready for my T/Day outing ... Enjoy the rest of your day! FC <3 ...

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#22609 Nov 28, 2013
Happy Thanksgiving Flower-Child.

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#22610 Nov 28, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good afternoon, Big Time ... nice fishing gear and a V6 engine to push the boat around ... IDK what's more fun? Fishing or cruising on the lake with vroom vroom V6 outboard ... Wishing you & yours a Happy Thanksgiving Day ... I'll be watching a few more episodes and then start getting ready for my T/Day outing ... Enjoy the rest of your day! FC <3 ...


It's like Cats have to get into the other Room suddenly and Fast, Fishing may be that way too,...


I only Skied, mine had a V-8 to Pull me when I was livin Large,...



“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22611 Nov 28, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
Happy Thanksgiving Flower-Child.
Thank you, Fisherman ... I had a great time with my friends and family ... hope all had a great day, too! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22612 Nov 28, 2013
Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
It's like Cats have to get into the other Room suddenly and Fast, Fishing may be that way too,...
I only Skied, mine had a V-8 to Pull me when I was livin Large,...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =uwIGZLjugKAXX
we'd have the twin engines & V8 for the salt water in Ft Lauderdale ... Dennis could pull Paul around skiing with whichever boat he had for freshwater ...
Dennis wasn't really a go fast in the boat kind of guy ... not like Dirk (the jerk) we'd call him who'd go full throttle across the lake, lol ...

hope your day was awesome, too ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#22613 Nov 28, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, Fisherman ... I had a great time with my friends and family ... hope all had a great day, too! FC <3 ...
Hi Flower. We had a good day, thanks for the nice thoughts.
Did somebody say fishing!
It might be flat enough to take out the rubber boat along the reef tomorrow. The weather's unpredictable, South winds (Kona Winds) can bring anything, heavy rain, strong wind and even thunder and lightening- or, be beautiful.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22614 Nov 28, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Flower. We had a good day, thanks for the nice thoughts.
Did somebody say fishing!
It might be flat enough to take out the rubber boat along the reef tomorrow. The weather's unpredictable, South winds (Kona Winds) can bring anything, heavy rain, strong wind and even thunder and lightening- or, be beautiful.
I hope it's as beautiful as it was here today, Fisherman ... going to be more beautiful tomorrow with highs in the mid 60's ... sunny & warm ... SWEET!... Have a good night ... FC <3 ...

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#22615 Nov 29, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you,... I had a great time with my friends and family ... hope all had a great day, too! FC <3 ...
I had a wonderful time with my sister and family. We had turkey and pumpkin pie. <<smiles+hugs>> >

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#22616 Nov 29, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope it's as beautiful as it was here today, Fisherman ... going to be more beautiful tomorrow with highs in the mid 60's ... sunny & warm ... SWEET!... Have a good night ... FC <3 ...
Good morning Flower-Child.
It's 6:24am and still dark. The weatherpersons at NOAA seem to still be on Thanksgiving vacation! I can't tell what the weather will be like today. There were some strong gusts up here in town about a half an hour ago.
Are you shopping today?

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22617 Nov 29, 2013
Hey Its Emma wrote:
<quoted text>I had a wonderful time with my sister and family. We had turkey and pumpkin pie. <<smiles+hugs>> >
Hello sweet Emma ... and the holiday weekend continues ... keep enjoying it! >>smiles and hugs<< FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22618 Nov 29, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Flower-Child.
It's 6:24am and still dark. The weatherpersons at NOAA seem to still be on Thanksgiving vacation! I can't tell what the weather will be like today. There were some strong gusts up here in town about a half an hour ago.
Are you shopping today?
Heya Fishman ... I put on a beautiful pink sweater and stepped outside only to know I do not needed it ... Looking for a tee but not appropriate to visit Mom C at the assisted living quarters in which she lives ... looking for more suitable attire as I sit here glistening, lol ... it's gorgeous out ... think I'll stay out with my friend and her daughter who flew in from NYC yesterday ... she lives in Queens ... she's 42 and have known her since she was 8 or 9 years old ... goodness, how she grew up quickly ... so great to see her ... here's our weather ... type in msn.com/weather and enter you zip code ... you should get some kind of idea of what your wx should be ... Happy Friday ... enjoy it ... FC <3 ...

3043 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22619 Nov 29, 2013
62 on the front porch ... sunny & no wind ... SWEET!...

60°F
Mostly Cloudy
Feels like: 60°
High 59°Low 42°

4406 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22620 Nov 29, 2013

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#22621 Nov 29, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello sweet Emma ... and the holiday weekend continues ... keep enjoying it! >>smiles and hugs<< FC <3 ...
Pounce purr purr kitten nose in the ear :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22622 Nov 29, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
<quoted text>Pounce purr purr kitten nose in the ear :)
Hi there Kitten ... good to see you ... Hope you T/Day was a good one ... not sure if your folks are still in AK or back in AZ ... in any event hope you got to either be with them or at least talk with them yesterday ... I hope your T/Day was a good one ... I had a nice pink sweater on for my afternoon outing ... Nah, it's t-shirt wx so changing & bringing pullover sweater for back up ... Have a nice afternoon ... FC <3 ...

>>leaves a basket of yarn for you get tangled in, lol<<

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 13 min deutscher Nationa... 133,657
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 19 min stray-cat 152,734
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 23 min stray-cat 421
Myths made reality bizarre claims made for anci... 36 min Manoj Tiwari 40
7 Teens Come Home Pregnant From School Trip 1 hr Joker 72
Top 5 Video Games Of All Time 1 hr Janny25hhl 1
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 2 hr Dave 25,833
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 6 hr andet1987 2,989
More from around the web