For Dear FlowerChild

“"Eatin' Ain't Cheatin!"”

Level 1

Since: Sep 06

Thompson's Station, Tn

#22593 Nov 27, 2013
"you give a man a fish....he eats one day......you show a man to fish.....and he has a line in the water without bait and sits on the bank all day drinking beer.

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#22594 Nov 27, 2013
Mexican Hillbilly wrote:
"you give a man a fish....he eats one day......you show a man to fish.....and he has a line in the water without bait and sits on the bank all day drinking beer.
At least he's not a master baiter, obviously.

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#22595 Nov 27, 2013
Hope all you nice folks have a great Turkey Day.
Drive safe and arrive alive.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22596 Nov 27, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Hope all you nice folks have a great Turkey Day.
Drive safe and arrive alive.
Heya Rotor ... good to see you come up for air ... hope all is well with you & you have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving ... with all the changes we still have a lot to be thankful for ... Love & arms around you my friend! FC <3 ...

this sing along video always makes me happy & smile ... Enjoy :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22597 Nov 27, 2013
Mexican Hillbilly wrote:
true dat ... Happy Thanksgiving, MH ... to you & your family ... beijos FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22598 Nov 27, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
At least he's not a master baiter, obviously.
One of my litigation supervisors last name was Bates ... he was teased A LOT ... he'd just put his chin to his chest, A LOT ... lol ... Happy Thanksgiving Fishman to you & yours ... FC <3 ...

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#22599 Nov 27, 2013
Mexican Hillbilly wrote:

i heard it was , give a man Abu Garcia and a Yamaha 300,...

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#22600 Nov 28, 2013
Hello Flower Child .

Happy Turkey day to you .:)

I'm ready to feast and be miserable and then lay a round and watch some football . LOL !! I figured today was the best day to do that !

Enjoy lovely Lady !:)

Hearts, hugs and Turkey legs !! LOL :)

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Level 5

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#22601 Nov 28, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Afternoon, Will ... It's beautiful down here ... 80's and low's in 60's ... no rain as expected ... Been a very nice day ... Hope you get some good lyrics down, some good chords & jam it on out ... make it so ... Enjoy your gig tonight! Peace & Love yalls way! FC <3 ...
Happy Thanksgiving to you, Flower Child, we will send our sound and vibes over the river in your direction!

Location Shown

#22602 Nov 28, 2013
you are From the other side of the tracks Will,

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Level 5

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#22603 Nov 28, 2013
Big Time wrote:
you are From the other side of the tracks Will,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =pafY6sZt0FEXX
From "down in the Boondocks"...

Location Shown

#22604 Nov 28, 2013
Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
From "down in the Boondocks"...

I'm from so far back in the sticks, even the Presbyterians handle snakes!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22606 Nov 28, 2013
Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy Thanksgiving to you, Flower Child, we will send our sound and vibes over the river in your direction!
Happy Thanksgiving Day to you and yours, Will ... Heard snow fell as far south as ATL ... wondering how much further south of ATL and if yall got any ... Enjoy your day ... FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22607 Nov 28, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
Hello Flower Child .
Happy Turkey day to you .:)
I'm ready to feast and be miserable and then lay a round and watch some football . LOL !! I figured today was the best day to do that !
Enjoy lovely Lady !:)
Hearts, hugs and Turkey legs !! LOL :)
Hello and Happy Turkey Day to you too, Hatti ... yes, there will be 18 of us at the table(s) today ... glad of the toll roads since I'll be crossing the other side of Austin for my destination today but it'll be a lot of fun ... Watching TBS re-runs of Thanksgiving FRIENDS ... Joey is so funny & Phoebe, blonde, DUH! LOL ... Enjoy your day with family & friends! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22608 Nov 28, 2013
Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
i heard it was , give a man Abu Garcia and a Yamaha 300,...
Good afternoon, Big Time ... nice fishing gear and a V6 engine to push the boat around ... IDK what's more fun? Fishing or cruising on the lake with vroom vroom V6 outboard ... Wishing you & yours a Happy Thanksgiving Day ... I'll be watching a few more episodes and then start getting ready for my T/Day outing ... Enjoy the rest of your day! FC <3 ...

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#22609 Nov 28, 2013
Happy Thanksgiving Flower-Child.

Location Shown

#22610 Nov 28, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good afternoon, Big Time ... nice fishing gear and a V6 engine to push the boat around ... IDK what's more fun? Fishing or cruising on the lake with vroom vroom V6 outboard ... Wishing you & yours a Happy Thanksgiving Day ... I'll be watching a few more episodes and then start getting ready for my T/Day outing ... Enjoy the rest of your day! FC <3 ...

It's like Cats have to get into the other Room suddenly and Fast, Fishing may be that way too,...

I only Skied, mine had a V-8 to Pull me when I was livin Large,...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22611 Nov 28, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
Happy Thanksgiving Flower-Child.
Thank you, Fisherman ... I had a great time with my friends and family ... hope all had a great day, too! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22612 Nov 28, 2013
Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
It's like Cats have to get into the other Room suddenly and Fast, Fishing may be that way too,...
I only Skied, mine had a V-8 to Pull me when I was livin Large,...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =uwIGZLjugKAXX
we'd have the twin engines & V8 for the salt water in Ft Lauderdale ... Dennis could pull Paul around skiing with whichever boat he had for freshwater ...
Dennis wasn't really a go fast in the boat kind of guy ... not like Dirk (the jerk) we'd call him who'd go full throttle across the lake, lol ...

hope your day was awesome, too ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#22613 Nov 28, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, Fisherman ... I had a great time with my friends and family ... hope all had a great day, too! FC <3 ...
Hi Flower. We had a good day, thanks for the nice thoughts.
Did somebody say fishing!
It might be flat enough to take out the rubber boat along the reef tomorrow. The weather's unpredictable, South winds (Kona Winds) can bring anything, heavy rain, strong wind and even thunder and lightening- or, be beautiful.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Let's play "follow the word" (Jun '08) 1 min Bezeer 48,243
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 2 min Bezeer 5,310
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 2 min andet1987 37,068
Funny!! Word association game. (Nov '13) 5 min Bezeer 5,265
One Word (Jan '09) 6 min Bezeer 18,123
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 7 min Grace Nerissa 10,671
News Trump's bizarre claim that the Clinton email co... 7 min John Schanahan 948
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 10 min Democrats 206,756
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 24 min Grace Nerissa 66,997
News Church fined $12,000 for helping homeless new 30 min Lawrence Wolf 23
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 39 min Laura Luckys Mom 10,561
Poll Do You Have A Topix Crush? (2014 Version) (Oct '14) 3 hr Princess Hey 111
More from around the web