For Dear FlowerChild

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#22572 Nov 26, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
Flower ..YO Chick..HOP on my scooter.. Shopping at the Mall..Looooove Beads, Black Lights and Incense..SPENCER'S here we come..
Oh..Let's make a Day of it..;)
To cold for A SCOOTER dARLIN. Damn cap locks!

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#22573 Nov 26, 2013
Hi Flower-Child.
It's my Monday, so you know what that means.
(My bass is dragging- without the 'b')

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22574 Nov 26, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
Hi Flower-Child.
It's my Monday, so you know what that means.
(My bass is dragging- without the 'b')
Hi Fishman ... your week will be over before you know it ... my bass will be draggin' in a little while after the adrenalin wears off ... I went way deep South Austin to visit a musician friend who had Left Shoulder surgery for blown rotator cuff ... Left at 1500 and had a blow out on in the fast lane ... waited for Allstate Roadside Service & the cops to get there ... Triple A stopped in front of me to ask if he could help but I told him Allstate was on the way ... the poor old chap told me I needed to move my car to the right lane since my right front tire blew and they'd not be able to change my tire with all the traffic ... I looked at him and told him no way I was moving my car 3 lanes over with cars coming 65-70 mph+... he said to move it "really, now" ... I looked at him and asked him, "do you realize the 4th lane is the "ENTRANCE ramp to MoPac" ... he said, "oh" ... DUH!... I mean, really? Glad someone was paying attention, like ME!... So, the policeman, real nice guy, gets there and says he's going to head off the traffic and for me to move as slow and steady as I want, take my time, he'll stop the traffic ---> the craziest people are going around me to the left and going around him to the right ... He said, if he had another cruiser for back up he'd of been giving tickets left and right, literally ... talk about rude drivers ... IMPLANTS, have to be ... rude implants!... Anyway, got the donut on there ... drove to Goodyear ... got tire ... went across the street, almost got in a fight with some ladies and I use the word "ladies" loosely, sorry for profiling, but the "lady" opened the door for me ... the cashier said her and her girlfriend had been fighting ... Guess she wanted to keep the fight going with me ... I just bucked up to her and told her that apparently they had an A & B conversation and they should C me right on out of it ... or the 411 I just got out of the cashiers would go straight to 911 if she didn't get out of my face ... oops, bye bye ... they left ... I mean, really? All I did was walk in the place ... I had a relatively nice day ... Saw my friend through surgery, No panic with the tire thing, ie., got a great deal ... was about to get some vittles ... It was dark and I wanted to get home to my pups and a new NCIS: LA ... the holidays?... is there a fool moon coming up or something? Nope, 17th was fool moon, maybe a fool's moon or IDK ... anyway, that's my story and I'm sticking to it ... Hang in there, Fishman ... I'll be thinking of you. Peace & Love, FC <3 ...

4987 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22575 Nov 26, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>It missed us. I went hunting again this morning and only saw a big coyote . It was sure cold sitting in that tree
I saw two BIG girls, a good lookin' cop, a drugged up friend fresh out of surgery, his cute little girl (daughter of his best friend), two hungry pups when I got home and one big old burger buns toasted on both sides with medium fries & dr pepper from Whataburger today is what I saw today, Denny ... but not necessarily in that order, LOL ... maybe on your next outing you'll snag that big buck ...

6380 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22576 Nov 26, 2013
Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
Bear says everything he does is trying to win,...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =MTVvKHvSp_oXX
My daddy said that old "coot" was going to live forever, lol ...

1999 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22577 Nov 26, 2013
Big Time wrote:
You Shave Yet,...??
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =KYOEh1G7OqMXX
you betcha! There ain't nuthin' worse than stubble against silk pj's or blue jeans, yuk LOL ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

5802 ...

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#22578 Nov 26, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Fishman ... your week will be over before you know it ... my bass will be draggin' in a little while after the adrenalin wears off ... I went way deep South Austin to visit a musician friend who had Left Shoulder surgery for blown rotator cuff ... Left at 1500 and had a blow out on in the fast lane ... waited for Allstate Roadside Service & the cops to get there ... Triple A stopped in front of me to ask if he could help but I told him Allstate was on the way ... the poor old chap told me I needed to move my car to the right lane since my right front tire blew and they'd not be able to change my tire with all the traffic ... I looked at him and told him no way I was moving my car 3 lanes over with cars coming 65-70 mph+... he said to move it "really, now" ... I looked at him and asked him, "do you realize the 4th lane is the "ENTRANCE ramp to MoPac" ... he said, "oh" ... DUH!... I mean, really? Glad someone was paying attention, like ME!... So, the policeman, real nice guy, gets there and says he's going to head off the traffic and for me to move as slow and steady as I want, take my time, he'll stop the traffic ---> the craziest people are going around me to the left and going around him to the right ... He said, if he had another cruiser for back up he'd of been giving tickets left and right, literally ... talk about rude drivers ... IMPLANTS, have to be ... rude implants!... Anyway, got the donut on there ... drove to Goodyear ... got tire ... went across the street, almost got in a fight with some ladies and I use the word "ladies" loosely, sorry for profiling, but the "lady" opened the door for me ... the cashier said her and her girlfriend had been fighting ... Guess she wanted to keep the fight going with me ... I just bucked up to her and told her that apparently they had an A & B conversation and they should C me right on out of it ... or the 411 I just got out of the cashiers would go straight to 911 if she didn't get out of my face ... oops, bye bye ... they left ... I mean, really? All I did was walk in the place ... I had a relatively nice day ... Saw my friend through surgery, No panic with the tire thing, ie., got a great deal ... was about to get some vittles ... It was dark and I wanted to get home to my pups and a new NCIS: LA ... the holidays?... is there a fool moon coming up or something? Nope, 17th was fool moon, maybe a fool's moon or IDK ... anyway, that's my story and I'm sticking to it ... Hang in there, Fishman ... I'll be thinking of you. Peace & Love, FC <3 ...
4987 ...
Wow! What a day you had. Was the blowout a new tire?
I didn't think they did that anymore!
lol to the 'fool moon'.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22579 Nov 26, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! What a day you had. Was the blowout a new tire?
I didn't think they did that anymore!
lol to the 'fool moon'.
10-4 on the new tire ... it's being kept as evidence & returned to the manufacturer ... copy that on the "fool's moon", lol ... I thought you were "working", haha ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22580 Nov 26, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
Flower ..YO Chick..HOP on my scooter.. Shopping at the Mall..Looooove Beads, Black Lights and Incense..SPENCER'S here we come..
Oh..Let's make a Day of it..;)
Yo, CC ... it got up to mid 50's today and the wind was howling it'd knock you and me both off that little scooter of yours ... blew out my tire but I managed to get home ... what does Jimmy Buffet say? stepped on pop top, blew out my flip flop cut my heel had to cruise on back home ... HUH? something like that? I guess I'd have to play the song to get the words right but I think I'm pretty close to them but I've got an 0830 in the morning and it's 2341 so I'm headed <---- that way ... Goodnight ... maybe next time around, C'iao ...

1369 ...

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#22581 Nov 26, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
10-4 on the new tire ... it's being kept as evidence & returned to the manufacturer ... copy that on the "fool's moon", lol ... I thought you were "working", haha ...
Sounds like you were lucky no one got hurt with the tire blow out.
Good night Flower-Child.

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#22582 Nov 27, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
you betcha! There ain't nuthin' worse than stubble against silk pj's or blue jeans, yuk LOL ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =hT_nvWreIhgXX
5802 ...


i wanted to shave at sixteen, been shavin' for sixteen times two or there abouts , Be careful what you ask for cause I have never tried Nair on my face but have thought about it,...




http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#22583 Nov 27, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Fishman ... your week will be over before you know it ... my bass will be draggin' in a little while after the adrenalin wears off ... I went way deep South Austin to visit a musician friend who had Left Shoulder surgery for blown rotator cuff ... Left at 1500 and had a blow out on in the fast lane ... waited for Allstate Roadside Service & the cops to get there ... Triple A stopped in front of me to ask if he could help but I told him Allstate was on the way ... the poor old chap told me I needed to move my car to the right lane since my right front tire blew and they'd not be able to change my tire with all the traffic ... I looked at him and told him no way I was moving my car 3 lanes over with cars coming 65-70 mph+... he said to move it "really, now" ... I looked at him and asked him, "do you realize the 4th lane is the "ENTRANCE ramp to MoPac" ... he said, "oh" ... DUH!... I mean, really? Glad someone was paying attention, like ME!... So, the policeman, real nice guy, gets there and says he's going to head off the traffic and for me to move as slow and steady as I want, take my time, he'll stop the traffic ---> the craziest people are going around me to the left and going around him to the right ... He said, if he had another cruiser for back up he'd of been giving tickets left and right, literally ... talk about rude drivers ... IMPLANTS, have to be ... rude implants!... Anyway, got the donut on there ... drove to Goodyear ... got tire ... went across the street, almost got in a fight with some ladies and I use the word "ladies" loosely, sorry for profiling, but the "lady" opened the door for me ... the cashier said her and her girlfriend had been fighting ... Guess she wanted to keep the fight going with me ... I just bucked up to her and told her that apparently they had an A & B conversation and they should C me right on out of it ... or the 411 I just got out of the cashiers would go straight to 911 if she didn't get out of my face ... oops, bye bye ... they left ... I mean, really? All I did was walk in the place ... I had a relatively nice day ... Saw my friend through surgery, No panic with the tire thing, ie., got a great deal ... was about to get some vittles ... It was dark and I wanted to get home to my pups and a new NCIS: LA ... the holidays?... is there a fool moon coming up or something? Nope, 17th was fool moon, maybe a fool's moon or IDK ... anyway, that's my story and I'm sticking to it ... Hang in there, Fishman ... I'll be thinking of you. Peace & Love, FC <3 ...
4987 ...
Flower if that was a nice day I would hate to see a bad day :)

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#22584 Nov 27, 2013
Good morning Flower-Child (and Denny, lol for the one above).
How about a little Billy to start the day?-



(Billy Currington- Bad Day Of Fishin')

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22585 Nov 27, 2013
Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
i wanted to shave at sixteen, been shavin' for sixteen times two or there abouts , Be careful what you ask for cause I have never tried Nair on my face but have thought about it,...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =pIgZ7gMze7AXX
got a 3 day beard I don't plan to shave ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

It's a great day to be alive ...

9726 ... fold like a travelin' toothbrush

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22586 Nov 27, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
Good morning Flower-Child (and Denny, lol for the one above).
How about a little Billy to start the day?-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =VryRu3jX2PkXX
(Billy Currington- Bad Day Of Fishin')
Good morning, Fishman ... yep, a bad day fishin' beats a good day workin'... that's what Dennis always used to say ...

I got my toes in the water ...@.. in the sand ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Life is good today, life is good today ...

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#22587 Nov 27, 2013
Have a nice Thanksgiving with family and friends, FC. I will too. >>hugs+smiles<<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22588 Nov 27, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Flower if that was a nice day I would hate to see a bad day :)
Good morning, Denny ... well, it's either the situation controls me or I control the situation ... what's it gonna be, right?... You'd of been lucky here today when I stopped to let the doe in front of me cross the street, then bambi then the big bad buck ... perfect wind conditions, sunny & cool 32 degrees on the way to boot camp ... I thought of you, lol ... maybe the day after turkey day you'll get lucky ... make it so ... Good day to you, Denny! FC <3 ...

1665 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22589 Nov 27, 2013
Hey Its Emma wrote:
Have a nice Thanksgiving with family and friends, FC. I will too. >>hugs+smiles<<
Good morning sweet Emma ... I'll be with my maid of honor who graduated with my older brother, her brother graduated with my class and her baby brother graduated with my baby sister ... my husband worked for her late dad ... it's a family affair, LOL ... it'll be fun ... you have a good time with family & friends as well >>smiles and hugs<< FC <3 ...

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#22590 Nov 27, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Fishman ... yep, a bad day fishin' beats a good day workin'... that's what Dennis always used to say ...
I got my toes in the water ...@.. in the sand ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =J_-v_51d5NoXX
Life is good today, life is good today ...
lol Good song.(never heard that one!)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22592 Nov 27, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
lol Good song.(never heard that one!)
good fishin' song, I suppose, lol ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 min Princess Hey 206,881
News Church fined $12,000 for helping homeless new 1 min Suezanne 33
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 2 min -Prince- 148,377
Last two letters into two new words... (Jun '15) 2 min Joi C 5,776
"Any 3 word combination" (Dec '12) 2 min Old Sam 3,409
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 5 min Post Count Dracula 67,065
Let's Play Songs Titled with Two Words ... (Nov '14) 5 min Old Sam 2,029
News Trump's bizarre claim that the Clinton email co... 14 min Go Blue Forever 969
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 38 min Enzo49 10,570
All Christmas Carols/Songs and Quotes.. 2 hr Suezanne 41
More from around the web