For Dear FlowerChild

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#22552 Nov 25, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
Manning vs The Brady Bunch ... should be a great game ... GO DENVER ... sorry, Rotor ... still luv you, though >>mwah<<
3200 ... full boat ... my money's on Peyton
It went to OT but Brady pulled it off. Go Pats.

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#22553 Nov 25, 2013
Got to go back to My Hometown this weekend, stopped and talked to my First grade teacher,

Some folks also are doing a full restore on my house I grew up in, might be a Historical marker out front When they figure out it's the Big Time's Graceland,...

Location Shown

#22554 Nov 25, 2013
Of Course Roll Tide is a Given, 49-0 this weekend also, Auburn can relate to that with Last years Iron Bowl,...

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#22555 Nov 25, 2013
Good morning sweet Flower. Did you get hit by the ice storm?

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#22556 Nov 25, 2013
Good morning Flower. Here's hoping your Thanksgiving week is a wonderful one. We have company coming tomorrow--I think, maybe Wednesday, but anyway--it's sure to be a houseful.

Hearts, hugs, and company

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#22557 Nov 25, 2013
My sister and I bought the Thanksgiving Turkey and food for Thursday, FC. It will be a nice day. >>smiles+hugs<<

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#22558 Nov 25, 2013
Hey Its Emma wrote:
My sister and I bought the Thanksgiving Turkey and food for Thursday, FC. It will be a nice day. >>smiles+hugs<<
Enjoy your Thanksgiving dear Emma

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22559 Nov 26, 2013
Hey Its Emma wrote:
Good morning sweet Emma ... sounds like a good time! Enjoy it >>smiles and hugs<< FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22560 Nov 26, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning Flower. Here's hoping your Thanksgiving week is a wonderful one. We have company coming tomorrow--I think, maybe Wednesday, but anyway--it's sure to be a houseful.
Hearts, hugs, and company
Good morning, Princess ... It's been a great week so far ... one of my musician friends is having shoulder surgery today so I'll visit him in S Austin today ... the rest of the day is free ... No doubt you'll have a houseful this Thanksgiving holiday ... carry on, pretty one, carry on ... Catch you around the corner ... Enjoy your time off ...

Hearts hugs family & friends <3

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22561 Nov 26, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Good morning sweet Flower. Did you get hit by the ice storm?
Good morning Denny ... No, we were threatened by it but it didn't even come close ... Austin metro didn't get hit either ... Mostly in the deep Hill Country, though ... Highs in the 50's today but dipping back below freezing again, highly unusual wx for us ... How 'bout you? Did yall get hit?

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22562 Nov 26, 2013
'Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you'll start having positive results'. - Willie Nelson ~

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22563 Nov 26, 2013
Big Time wrote:
Of Course Roll Tide is a Given, 49-0 this weekend also, Auburn can relate to that with Last years Iron Bowl,...
The local sports news guy one day last week showed a piece on Nick Saban ... something about Saban being on the front of a magazine ... Saban was saying something about "Do you see me on the sidelines? Does it look like I have time for an interview?" not word for word but that was the essence of his interview ... it was pretty funny ...

Good day to you, Big Time ...

8783 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22564 Nov 26, 2013
Big Time wrote:
Got to go back to My Hometown this weekend, stopped and talked to my First grade teacher,
Some folks also are doing a full restore on my house I grew up in, might be a Historical marker out front When they figure out it's the Big Time's Graceland,...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =b-nsLFSqu2cXX
Very cool! Wait'll you get an invite, LOL ...

Being a creature of habit, change isn't so inviting in my repertoire ... sometimes I just have to cave in for my own sanity, lol ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

2920 ... house of cards

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22565 Nov 26, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>It went to OT but Brady pulled it off. Go Pats.
Good morning, Rotor ... The first two quarters didn't even belong to the QB's ... So, the comeback kid did it again, woot woot ... what can I say? I don't like the Brady kid cuz he's that good, LOL ... yep, that's what I say, hahahahahaa ...

Good day to ya, Rotor ... have a good 'un >>mwah<<

7149 ... fold my Texans cap & put it in the wash ... we're 2 & 9 ... I guess they're trying to keep up with the LASTros, lol

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#22566 Nov 26, 2013
Flower ..YO Chick..HOP on my scooter.. Shopping at the Mall..Looooove Beads, Black Lights and Incense..SPENCER'S here we come..

Oh..Let's make a Day of it..;)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#22567 Nov 26, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Princess ... It's been a great week so far ... one of my musician friends is having shoulder surgery today so I'll visit him in S Austin today ... the rest of the day is free ... No doubt you'll have a houseful this Thanksgiving holiday ... carry on, pretty one, carry on ... Catch you around the corner ... Enjoy your time off ...
Hearts hugs family & friends <3
Morning Flower. I hope the shoulder surgery is not serious. I know that can be for anyone, let alone a musician.

On a lighter note, I had a friend that gave blood once and asked the nurse if he could play the violin that night, she said, I don't see why not, "Good" he replied "I never was able too before"

I know, old and corny--but I like it anyway...lol.

Enjoy your day.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22568 Nov 26, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Morning Flower. I hope the shoulder surgery is not serious. I know that can be for anyone, let alone a musician.
On a lighter note, I had a friend that gave blood once and asked the nurse if he could play the violin that night, she said, I don't see why not, "Good" he replied "I never was able too before"
I know, old and corny--but I like it anyway...lol.
Enjoy your day.
Hi again, pretty one! Old and corny works, got a smile and that works any day for me ...

Location Shown

#22569 Nov 26, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
The local sports news guy one day last week showed a piece on Nick Saban ... something about Saban being on the front of a magazine ... Saban was saying something about "Do you see me on the sidelines? Does it look like I have time for an interview?" not word for word but that was the essence of his interview ... it was pretty funny ...
Good day to you, Big Time ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Bm42r3pGEWMXX
8783 ...

Bear says everything he does is trying to win,...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location Shown

#22570 Nov 26, 2013

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#22571 Nov 26, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Denny ... No, we were threatened by it but it didn't even come close ... Austin metro didn't get hit either ... Mostly in the deep Hill Country, though ... Highs in the 50's today but dipping back below freezing again, highly unusual wx for us ... How 'bout you? Did yall get hit?
It missed us. I went hunting again this morning and only saw a big coyote . It was sure cold sitting in that tree

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 20 min SweLL GirL 7,870
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 21 min SweLL GirL 16,686
True False Game (Jun '11) 1 hr SweLL GirL 14,809
News Naked man caught on video trying to hide a stat... 1 hr Emerald 6
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 1 hr SweLL GirL 10,682
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Princess Hey 217,191
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 1 hr SweLL GirL 36,645
News What is up with that strange photo of President... 4 hr Pope Closet Emeritus 9
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 6 hr andet1987 4,083
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 8 hr Crystal_Clear722 75,280
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 8 hr Beautiful Black M... 21,877
More from around the web