“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22501 Nov 19, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
Good morning Flower-Child.
No news this morning from me.
I always say, "no news is good news"-
Good morning, Fishman ... what do you mean no news ... What's up? I don't have any plans today, either! No appointments but the cleaning lady is coming tomorrow, yay! Oh, crikey! I just looked at my calendar ... She's coming 0845, appointment 1230 & another appt 1430 ... AND have to pick up the library book from LV at the J'town library & bring it to LV where I should have deposited it in the first place, lol ... Silly girl! Trix are for kidz ... But J'town KNEW it was me because of the book/writer ... They called LV Library and told them they had their book and it probably was deposited by ME ... that's pretty sad when I'm so predictable, LOL ... Anyway, hope your day's a good one, Make it So! Peace & Love, FC <3 ...

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#22502 Nov 19, 2013
Have a nice day reading, FC. >>smiles+hugs<< <

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#22503 Nov 19, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Fishman ... what do you mean no news ... What's up? I don't have any plans today, either! No appointments but the cleaning lady is coming tomorrow, yay! Oh, crikey! I just looked at my calendar ... She's coming 0845, appointment 1230 & another appt 1430 ... AND have to pick up the library book from LV at the J'town library & bring it to LV where I should have deposited it in the first place, lol ... Silly girl! Trix are for kidz ... But J'town KNEW it was me because of the book/writer ... They called LV Library and told them they had their book and it probably was deposited by ME ... that's pretty sad when I'm so predictable, LOL ... Anyway, hope your day's a good one, Make it So! Peace & Love, FC <3 ...
lol I was trying to be positive. Guess it didn't work.
Library? I think I remember what those are. lol
How's this for positive.
Maybe the reason so many people are SO busy and not posting on Topix is because the economy is picking up?

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#22504 Nov 19, 2013
Good morning Flower. Just a quick post to let you know I'm still in the land of the living. <3

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#22505 Nov 20, 2013
Flower-Child.
I hope your morning went OK...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22506 Nov 20, 2013
Hey Its Emma wrote:
Have a nice day reading, FC. >>smiles+hugs<< <
Hello sweet Emma ... listening to book 10 via audio James Patterson murder mystery ... very good ... Have a good nights rest >>smiles and hugs<< FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22507 Nov 20, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
lol I was trying to be positive. Guess it didn't work.
Library? I think I remember what those are. lol
How's this for positive.
Maybe the reason so many people are SO busy and not posting on Topix is because the economy is picking up?
Hi Fishman ... the price of gas is going down ... that's a good thing I suppose, lol ...

4312 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22508 Nov 20, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning Flower. Just a quick post to let you know I'm still in the land of the living. <3
Hi Princess ... Operation Boot Camp again today ... went for a mani/pedi afterward ... it was a good day ... hope the same for you ... Catch you on the morrow ...

Hearts, hugs and zzzzzzzzzzzzzz's

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22509 Nov 20, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
Flower-Child.
I hope your morning went OK...
Thank you Fishman! It was good ... Hope yours went OK as well ... matter of fact, hope your whole day went better than OK! Goodnight! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22510 Nov 20, 2013
*****Happy Birthday DJB 11/20/57*****
Meeting with our Scooter, Girl and Pooh Bear at the Rainbow Bridge ...

*****RIP DJB RIP*****

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#22511 Nov 20, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Fishman! It was good ... Hope yours went OK as well ... matter of fact, hope your whole day went better than OK! Goodnight! FC <3 ...
Goodnight Flower-Child.
If you are reading this in the morning, I have some bad news. My computer got a terrible virus and froze up. I'm using the Mrs' right now. Might not get to write much until after the Thanks Giving weekend. I'll try to get a new one on Maui then.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22512 Nov 20, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Goodnight Flower-Child.
If you are reading this in the morning, I have some bad news. My computer got a terrible virus and froze up. I'm using the Mrs' right now. Might not get to write much until after the Thanks Giving weekend. I'll try to get a new one on Maui then.
Hey there Fishman ... not bad news, just a temporary set back ... I was just waiting for my song to pop up that I thought I dropped here ... I'll just drop it again and say goodnight ... Goodnight, sweet dreams!
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#22514 Nov 21, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey there Fishman ... not bad news, just a temporary set back ... I was just waiting for my song to pop up that I thought I dropped here ... I'll just drop it again and say goodnight ... Goodnight, sweet dreams!
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Good morning Flower. I went hunting again and didn't see any deer. I have never had a year like this. The only deer I have seen is in my freezer. Most of the time I atleast see deer 50% of the time

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#22515 Nov 21, 2013
Good morning Ms Flower. Hope you look good in cammo. Isn't that what one wears to Boot Camp? LOL. Had a community Thanksgiving service last night--30 pounds of turkey plus a gallon of giblet gravy. We didn't have nearly the turnout that we thought, so I have enough turkey for Thanksgiving. I'll freeze a TON of it and then just have leftovers on the big day.

Have a super one--whatever it is. LOL.

Hearts, hugs and turkey.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22516 Nov 21, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Flower. I went hunting again and didn't see any deer. I have never had a year like this. The only deer I have seen is in my freezer. Most of the time I atleast see deer 50% of the time
Good morning, Denny ... visualize this: Doe a deer, a female deer ... there, now you've seen a deer ... LOL ... Plenty of deer down here ... we have "deer crossings" everywhere ... they say, "don't feed the deer" but they'd starve if we didn't ... we even put water out for 'em ... The buck are plentiful as well as mama doe & Bambi ... if you see a deer, slow down cuz there's either one or 2 in front or behind ... don't want to total your car out ...

weekend is upon us ... yippee ... but 1st, enjoy your day ... Thanks for stopping by! FC <3 ...

3205 ... full house of sunshine

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22517 Nov 21, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning Ms Flower. Hope you look good in cammo. Isn't that what one wears to Boot Camp? LOL. Had a community Thanksgiving service last night--30 pounds of turkey plus a gallon of giblet gravy. We didn't have nearly the turnout that we thought, so I have enough turkey for Thanksgiving. I'll freeze a TON of it and then just have leftovers on the big day.
Have a super one--whatever it is. LOL.
Hearts, hugs and turkey.
Good morning, Princess ... Today is community Thanksgiving dinner 1100 - 1300 ... make-up, dress-up, choos & apron ... always the Thursday before Thanksgiving day for the children, families and seniors of Northwest Travis County ... always a good turnout ... lots of fun ... for we have a lot to be thankful ...

About the cammo now ... that would be a question suited for, let me think ... um, yes! hahaha ...

Looking forward to the weekend but first we must get through today ... Enjoy yours!

Hearts, hugs and cammos ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22518 Nov 21, 2013
Okay, so! Texas Rangers get Detroit Tigers slugger 1st baseman, Prince Fielder for our Texas Rangers Ian Kinsler traded to Detroit Tigers 2nd base ... huh?... A slugger Rangers get and we lose charismatic Ian ... well, it's usually a money thing ... Ian can hit pretty good, gets on base usually, not a H/R hitter as much as Prince but well, oh-okay ... I'm not the one making the calls, just sayin'... GO RANGERS!...

2240 ... full dugout of enriched Rangers ... I'd say load up the bullpen

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#22519 Nov 21, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Denny ... visualize this: Doe a deer, a female deer ... there, now you've seen a deer ... LOL ... Plenty of deer down here ... we have "deer crossings" everywhere ... they say, "don't feed the deer" but they'd starve if we didn't ... we even put water out for 'em ... The buck are plentiful as well as mama doe & Bambi ... if you see a deer, slow down cuz there's either one or 2 in front or behind ... don't want to total your car out ...
weekend is upon us ... yippee ... but 1st, enjoy your day ... Thanks for stopping by! FC <3 ...
3205 ... full house of sunshine
I guess the rut is about over now. I should have seen bucks acting crazy but no luck this year. I saw a doe before I shot my 8 point so I guess he was after her :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#22520 Nov 21, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Princess ... Today is community Thanksgiving dinner 1100 - 1300 ... make-up, dress-up, choos & apron ... always the Thursday before Thanksgiving day for the children, families and seniors of Northwest Travis County ... always a good turnout ... lots of fun ... for we have a lot to be thankful ...
About the cammo now ... that would be a question suited for, let me think ... um, yes! hahaha ...
Looking forward to the weekend but first we must get through today ... Enjoy yours!
Hearts, hugs and cammos ...
I bought a ghillie suit this year. You just kind of disappear when you sit by the base of a tree

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
~`*`~ Create a sentence using the 'letters' of ... (Oct '12) 3 min beatlesinafog 1,806
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 5 min Crazy Beautiful 152,842
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 6 min DanFromSmithville 134,266
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 9 min beatlesinafog 7,630
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 12 min Hatti_Hollerand 138,413
Woman Switches Seats on Plane, Spends 3 Days in... 16 min TALLYHO 8541 28
I Like..... (Mar '14) 26 min Princess Hey 529
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 29 min Enzo49 25,965
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr TALLYHO 8541 37,777
More from around the web