For Dear FlowerChild

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22510 Nov 20, 2013
*****Happy Birthday DJB 11/20/57*****
Meeting with our Scooter, Girl and Pooh Bear at the Rainbow Bridge ...

*****RIP DJB RIP*****

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#22511 Nov 20, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Fishman! It was good ... Hope yours went OK as well ... matter of fact, hope your whole day went better than OK! Goodnight! FC <3 ...
Goodnight Flower-Child.
If you are reading this in the morning, I have some bad news. My computer got a terrible virus and froze up. I'm using the Mrs' right now. Might not get to write much until after the Thanks Giving weekend. I'll try to get a new one on Maui then.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22512 Nov 20, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Goodnight Flower-Child.
If you are reading this in the morning, I have some bad news. My computer got a terrible virus and froze up. I'm using the Mrs' right now. Might not get to write much until after the Thanks Giving weekend. I'll try to get a new one on Maui then.
Hey there Fishman ... not bad news, just a temporary set back ... I was just waiting for my song to pop up that I thought I dropped here ... I'll just drop it again and say goodnight ... Goodnight, sweet dreams!
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#22514 Nov 21, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey there Fishman ... not bad news, just a temporary set back ... I was just waiting for my song to pop up that I thought I dropped here ... I'll just drop it again and say goodnight ... Goodnight, sweet dreams!
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Good morning Flower. I went hunting again and didn't see any deer. I have never had a year like this. The only deer I have seen is in my freezer. Most of the time I atleast see deer 50% of the time

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#22515 Nov 21, 2013
Good morning Ms Flower. Hope you look good in cammo. Isn't that what one wears to Boot Camp? LOL. Had a community Thanksgiving service last night--30 pounds of turkey plus a gallon of giblet gravy. We didn't have nearly the turnout that we thought, so I have enough turkey for Thanksgiving. I'll freeze a TON of it and then just have leftovers on the big day.

Have a super one--whatever it is. LOL.

Hearts, hugs and turkey.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22516 Nov 21, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Flower. I went hunting again and didn't see any deer. I have never had a year like this. The only deer I have seen is in my freezer. Most of the time I atleast see deer 50% of the time
Good morning, Denny ... visualize this: Doe a deer, a female deer ... there, now you've seen a deer ... LOL ... Plenty of deer down here ... we have "deer crossings" everywhere ... they say, "don't feed the deer" but they'd starve if we didn't ... we even put water out for 'em ... The buck are plentiful as well as mama doe & Bambi ... if you see a deer, slow down cuz there's either one or 2 in front or behind ... don't want to total your car out ...

weekend is upon us ... yippee ... but 1st, enjoy your day ... Thanks for stopping by! FC <3 ...

3205 ... full house of sunshine

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22517 Nov 21, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning Ms Flower. Hope you look good in cammo. Isn't that what one wears to Boot Camp? LOL. Had a community Thanksgiving service last night--30 pounds of turkey plus a gallon of giblet gravy. We didn't have nearly the turnout that we thought, so I have enough turkey for Thanksgiving. I'll freeze a TON of it and then just have leftovers on the big day.
Have a super one--whatever it is. LOL.
Hearts, hugs and turkey.
Good morning, Princess ... Today is community Thanksgiving dinner 1100 - 1300 ... make-up, dress-up, choos & apron ... always the Thursday before Thanksgiving day for the children, families and seniors of Northwest Travis County ... always a good turnout ... lots of fun ... for we have a lot to be thankful ...

About the cammo now ... that would be a question suited for, let me think ... um, yes! hahaha ...

Looking forward to the weekend but first we must get through today ... Enjoy yours!

Hearts, hugs and cammos ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22518 Nov 21, 2013
Okay, so! Texas Rangers get Detroit Tigers slugger 1st baseman, Prince Fielder for our Texas Rangers Ian Kinsler traded to Detroit Tigers 2nd base ... huh?... A slugger Rangers get and we lose charismatic Ian ... well, it's usually a money thing ... Ian can hit pretty good, gets on base usually, not a H/R hitter as much as Prince but well, oh-okay ... I'm not the one making the calls, just sayin'... GO RANGERS!...

2240 ... full dugout of enriched Rangers ... I'd say load up the bullpen

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#22519 Nov 21, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Denny ... visualize this: Doe a deer, a female deer ... there, now you've seen a deer ... LOL ... Plenty of deer down here ... we have "deer crossings" everywhere ... they say, "don't feed the deer" but they'd starve if we didn't ... we even put water out for 'em ... The buck are plentiful as well as mama doe & Bambi ... if you see a deer, slow down cuz there's either one or 2 in front or behind ... don't want to total your car out ...
weekend is upon us ... yippee ... but 1st, enjoy your day ... Thanks for stopping by! FC <3 ...
3205 ... full house of sunshine
I guess the rut is about over now. I should have seen bucks acting crazy but no luck this year. I saw a doe before I shot my 8 point so I guess he was after her :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#22520 Nov 21, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Princess ... Today is community Thanksgiving dinner 1100 - 1300 ... make-up, dress-up, choos & apron ... always the Thursday before Thanksgiving day for the children, families and seniors of Northwest Travis County ... always a good turnout ... lots of fun ... for we have a lot to be thankful ...
About the cammo now ... that would be a question suited for, let me think ... um, yes! hahaha ...
Looking forward to the weekend but first we must get through today ... Enjoy yours!
I bought a ghillie suit this year. You just kind of disappear when you sit by the base of a tree

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22521 Nov 21, 2013
Have a groovy lunch .. BBL

LYNYRD SKYNYRD ~ MADE IN THE SHADE ...

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#22522 Nov 21, 2013
Good morning Flower.
That's good deer advice, there usually is more than one by itself.
One week 'til turkey day...

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#22523 Nov 21, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>I bought a ghillie suit this year. You just kind of disappear when you sit by the base of a tree
Those work good. I walked right up on a guy in the archery area. He shook to let me know he was there. I was thinking,'why is that bush shaking?". lol
(then I was thinking, I hope that nose scratch didn't look like a 'pick'- lol)

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#22524 Nov 21, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Enjoy the community Thanksgiving dinner, FC. >>hearts+hugs<< <

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22525 Nov 21, 2013
*****BOOK REVIEW******
The 10th Anniversary by James Patterson & Maxine Paetro via audio ... Excellent & great ending ... recommended ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22526 Nov 21, 2013
Hey Its Emma wrote:
<quoted text>Enjoy the community Thanksgiving dinner, FC. >>hearts+hugs<< <
Good afternoon sweet Emma ... The dinner was a good time and saw a lot of good friends ... Have a nice afternoon >>smiles and hugs<<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22527 Nov 21, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Those work good. I walked right up on a guy in the archery area. He shook to let me know he was there. I was thinking,'why is that bush shaking?". lol
(then I was thinking, I hope that nose scratch didn't look like a 'pick'- lol)
LOL ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22528 Nov 21, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
Good morning Flower.
That's good deer advice, there usually is more than one by itself.
One week 'til turkey day...
Hi Fishman ... yep, had plenty of turkey to go all around today ... nice to see Johnny Law and Fire & Rescue take time off to come in for a break, too ... Pics up on F/B ... Finished my book ... now, time for the pups ... Enjoy the rest of your day ;)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22529 Nov 21, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>I guess the rut is about over now. I should have seen bucks acting crazy but no luck this year. I saw a doe before I shot my 8 point so I guess he was after her :)
yes, I guess he was literally after her, LOL ...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#22530 Nov 22, 2013
Morning Flower and friends. Well, the Friday before Thanksgiving. I don't know who decided that weekends were supposed to be relaxing, I'm finding that the work week is when I do the relaxing--too much to accomplish on the weekend to rest...lol

<waves>

Enjoy the day....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 5 min Jennifer Renee 19,643
Only Three Word (Nov '09) 5 min andet1987 13,374
Alphabetical ways to die (Jul '11) 6 min Rose_NoHo 10,877
2words into 2new words (May '12) 9 min Sharlene45 3,737
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 10 min CJ Rocker 14,071
Last two letters into two new words... (Jun '15) 12 min CJ Rocker 3,842
News Florida man returns lost wallet with $3,400 ins... 12 min Christians In Nam... 4
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 22 min CJ Rocker 197,265
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 46 min A Noted Observer 59,641
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 1 hr Suezanne 33,134
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) (Jan '16) 2 hr Irrelevant Poster... 8,789
More from around the web