For Dear FlowerChild

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22491 Nov 19, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Good morning Flower and all my friends :) Turkey day is nearly upon us :)
Good morning, Denny! Yeppers ... big gathering at your 20 with the grands this year? Poor little turkey's will be scattering everywhere running from you bow, YIKES! lol ... Enjoy your day ... Peace & Love, FC <3 ...

4923 ... fold like a napkin

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22492 Nov 19, 2013
Big Time wrote:
I would have named it ,
Crimson Tide,...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =GpGEeneO-t0XX
a quick whistle, call her "Bama" and she'd be ready to roll the tide ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Good morning, Big Time ...

3883 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22493 Nov 19, 2013
STEVIE WINWOOD ~ ROLL WITH IT ...

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Location hidden

#22494 Nov 19, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Ricky! Yep, I think it was Duh over on Facebook ... coming from him it was no surprise, LOL ... Flower Kid, LOL ... I laughed and shook my head and yeah I thought it was natural coming from him ... he's pretty funny guy ...
It was a good weekend ... Hope yours was as well ... Now, whatcha gonna do about your Monday ... >>in her best Captain Jean-Luc Picard voice<< "Make it So" ... lol ...
Good day, bud! FC <3 ...
2784 ... fold like the Captain's chair
Hmmm

2017...7's are wild right? LOL

FOLD

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Location hidden

#22495 Nov 19, 2013
Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
I usually Burn random CD's instead of a Radio station driving or at some sites while working, everything from She dropped a Bomb on me to some sweet Home Alabama,...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =cRkaPdfjzEkXX
there is a Second Chance ,
I've got all this music recorded but I still like radio music, the reason being it's a surprise and because I tend to ruin songs by running them back to hear certain parts I liked of the song a lot of times.

AIias - Trish
Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#22496 Nov 19, 2013
Good Morning Ms FlowerChild

Did you catch any good football this weekend? I watched half a game and still don't know (but almost sure) who won. Haha

Hope you are well. I can't stay to chat, but just wanted to drop a quick Hello before I exited.

Peace and Happy Holidays to you and yours.

'
'
'
Hello Ms Emma and Friends
:)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22497 Nov 19, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Hmmm
2017...7's are wild right? LOL
FOLD
0's are wild, 1's are ace's ... so you have pair of ace's, 7 high ... what would you fold, LOL ...

1716 ... pair of ace's, 7 high ... fold a t-shirt

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22498 Nov 19, 2013
AIias - Trish wrote:
Good Morning Ms FlowerChild
Did you catch any good football this weekend? I watched half a game and still don't know (but almost sure) who won. Haha
Hope you are well. I can't stay to chat, but just wanted to drop a quick Hello before I exited.
Peace and Happy Holidays to you and yours.
'
'
'
Hello Ms Emma and Friends
:)
Good morning, Trish ... thanks for stopping by ... Football wasn't very kind to me this weekend ... Especially my Houston Texans woing the Walk of Shame ... and especially when Andre Johnson and QB Matt Schaub had words with each other and Johnson walked off the field ... that is a NO-NO ... I don't care how much time is left on the clock ... I didn't follow up on it with JB & crew or on Monday's paper because I forgot ... IDK how the cowgirls did either ... I do know the Bills finally won a game ... The Texans now have only 2 wins and 8 losses ... That's pretty bad :(... Other than that, everything else is hunky dory ... Hope all is well in your corner of the world ... Happy Thanksgiving with your family and friends and family ... Peace ~ FC <3 ...

1342 ... straight

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22499 Nov 19, 2013
Ricky, I know you posted to BIG TIME but I don't have burning CD capabilities ... but my friend does and burns CD's we know all the words to ... mostly classic rock from the late 60's early 70's ... it's fun when we're driving around and there's no commercials .... Music makes people more beautiful ... well, that's my opinion ...

6797 ... pair of 7's, 9 high ... fold my DirecTV bill in half

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#22500 Nov 19, 2013
Good morning Flower-Child.
No news this morning from me.
I always say, "no news is good news"-

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22501 Nov 19, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
Good morning Flower-Child.
No news this morning from me.
I always say, "no news is good news"-
Good morning, Fishman ... what do you mean no news ... What's up? I don't have any plans today, either! No appointments but the cleaning lady is coming tomorrow, yay! Oh, crikey! I just looked at my calendar ... She's coming 0845, appointment 1230 & another appt 1430 ... AND have to pick up the library book from LV at the J'town library & bring it to LV where I should have deposited it in the first place, lol ... Silly girl! Trix are for kidz ... But J'town KNEW it was me because of the book/writer ... They called LV Library and told them they had their book and it probably was deposited by ME ... that's pretty sad when I'm so predictable, LOL ... Anyway, hope your day's a good one, Make it So! Peace & Love, FC <3 ...

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#22502 Nov 19, 2013
Have a nice day reading, FC. >>smiles+hugs<< <

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#22503 Nov 19, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Fishman ... what do you mean no news ... What's up? I don't have any plans today, either! No appointments but the cleaning lady is coming tomorrow, yay! Oh, crikey! I just looked at my calendar ... She's coming 0845, appointment 1230 & another appt 1430 ... AND have to pick up the library book from LV at the J'town library & bring it to LV where I should have deposited it in the first place, lol ... Silly girl! Trix are for kidz ... But J'town KNEW it was me because of the book/writer ... They called LV Library and told them they had their book and it probably was deposited by ME ... that's pretty sad when I'm so predictable, LOL ... Anyway, hope your day's a good one, Make it So! Peace & Love, FC <3 ...
lol I was trying to be positive. Guess it didn't work.
Library? I think I remember what those are. lol
How's this for positive.
Maybe the reason so many people are SO busy and not posting on Topix is because the economy is picking up?

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#22504 Nov 19, 2013
Good morning Flower. Just a quick post to let you know I'm still in the land of the living. <3

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#22505 Nov 20, 2013
Flower-Child.
I hope your morning went OK...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22506 Nov 20, 2013
Hey Its Emma wrote:
Have a nice day reading, FC. >>smiles+hugs<< <
Hello sweet Emma ... listening to book 10 via audio James Patterson murder mystery ... very good ... Have a good nights rest >>smiles and hugs<< FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22507 Nov 20, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
lol I was trying to be positive. Guess it didn't work.
Library? I think I remember what those are. lol
How's this for positive.
Maybe the reason so many people are SO busy and not posting on Topix is because the economy is picking up?
Hi Fishman ... the price of gas is going down ... that's a good thing I suppose, lol ...

4312 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22508 Nov 20, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning Flower. Just a quick post to let you know I'm still in the land of the living. <3
Hi Princess ... Operation Boot Camp again today ... went for a mani/pedi afterward ... it was a good day ... hope the same for you ... Catch you on the morrow ...

Hearts, hugs and zzzzzzzzzzzzzz's

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22509 Nov 20, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
Flower-Child.
I hope your morning went OK...
Thank you Fishman! It was good ... Hope yours went OK as well ... matter of fact, hope your whole day went better than OK! Goodnight! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22510 Nov 20, 2013
*****Happy Birthday DJB 11/20/57*****
Meeting with our Scooter, Girl and Pooh Bear at the Rainbow Bridge ...

*****RIP DJB RIP*****

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 3 min Sublime1 76,626
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 16 min Intrepid Surfer 18,047
~Things YOU Love Game~ (Oct '12) 32 min whatimeisit 4,055
Last two letters into two new words... (Jun '15) 50 min whatimeisit 7,238
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 1 hr Emerald 150,871
Play "end of the name"... (Jun '15) 1 hr Emerald 3,385
What's for dinner? (Feb '12) 1 hr Pardon Pard 9,658
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 2 hr Denny CranesPlace 32,526
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 2 hr Sublime1 6,769
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 9 hr F_R_E_D aka Ohio Sam 226,124
More from around the web