For Dear FlowerChild

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22391 Nov 12, 2013
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> I have 380 friends.I keep my list private... LESS stress in FB..
Hi Lifelover ... where'd you come from? LOL ... I say going to Facebook is less stress than O/B ... more manageable I opine ... I was not so private, at one time, and some O/B poster(s) thought they'd cherry pick some of my friends and blaspheme them all over the place, specifically O/B without my knowledge ... I had no idea it was going on until it was finally brought to my attention ... it was THEN I went to "private" ... took that to find out friend/foe & still now there is no guarantee ... >shakes her head<

But getting on a more positive note ... good to see you here ... hope your day is sunny, warm & nice ... Enjoy it ...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#22392 Nov 12, 2013
Hi Flower. Bye Flower. Here's hoping you have a good day.

Hugs and Hearts

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22393 Nov 12, 2013
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> Hi Flower Child,, I just sent you a message in FB...
okie dokie ... headed that way ... zip ---------->

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22394 Nov 12, 2013
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> Hi Flower Child,, I just sent you a message in FB...
Nope, no message in FB ... I have my privacy settings on ... I'll unlock them FlowerChild / Austin ...

1001 ... woot woot ... 4 of a kind ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22395 Nov 12, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Hi Flower. Bye Flower. Here's hoping you have a good day.
Hugs and Hearts
Good morning, Princess ... temps are dropping quickly for the freeze tonight ... freeze coming a day night early but Kari & Scott came over yesterday afternoon and brought most the plants into the spare bedroom and the others in the storage room ... I'm so thankful for them ... they really do a lot for them ... guess have to have 'em over for ribs or something this weekend ... well, if it's NASCAR weekend, forget that ... their eyes will be left sided and they won't look the "right" way, lol ... Enjoy your day, sounds busy ...

Hearts, hugs and football for me ...

2123 ...

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

#22396 Nov 12, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, no message in FB ... I have my privacy settings on ... I'll unlock them FlowerChild / Austin ...
1001 ... woot woot ... 4 of a kind ...
I saw you on Fishermans. I sent a message to you first.Said it went to your "OTHER" folder..

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22397 Nov 12, 2013
HA! My horror-scope for the day:

Pisces: Being born under the sensitive sign of Pisces means you have the knack of being able to tune into the atmosphere around you, and today is no exception. In fact, you'll find it surprisingly easy to connect with others and to read between the lines. If you're in charge of a group of people you'll be able to adjust your behavior to fit in with theirs and to get them on your side.

really? I'm only the boss of me ... And me says, I am going to buy a nice coffee maker ... This one I have, for the 2nd time, has failed me ... IDK how much it costs! grrrrrrrrrrrr lol ...

love this video ...

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#22398 Nov 12, 2013
Good morning Flower (and Lifelover).
Let's all have a good, uneventful week, OK?
Is there a way to send messages on FB that others don't see. It seems like that would be easier than going to an email account and opening it up too?
I see your messages in one place, but don't see them on the "news feed" or on my page? Can others see those messages?
I sure hope this works out. I'm a little apprehensive. Especially if my work people start getting on.
I say some things on Topix that I wouldn't say at work! And, I like it that way.

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#22399 Nov 12, 2013
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Fisherman.Thanks for adding me.. You are gorgeous.. I have 3 other Friends from offbeat in my FB.[Thats all]]........ AND From Topstories,, I have 40 Friends..
I don't know about gorgeous. lol
You are pretty on the outside too, like I expected.
I liked the snowman standing on his head picture, but you need more of you in your FB.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#22400 Nov 12, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Mrs Sparks, my owlgebra teacher, would like that one donkey man, lol ...
Donkey man! LMAO!!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22401 Nov 12, 2013
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text>I saw you on Fishermans. I sent a message to you first.Said it went to your "OTHER" folder..
Hi again ... I have no PM's from you ... IDK why and I have no other folders ... I had many in high school, though ... and a composition folder my BFF had we'd write notes in and then pass them off in between clases ... it was easier than writing notes that would get lost, LOL ... wonder which teacher intercepted those little notes of interest, LOL ...

8474 ... footnotes

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22402 Nov 12, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Donkey man! LMAO!!
Hi Ricky!... don't knock it ... someone on Facebook called me, "Flower-Kid" ... I laughed pretty hard, too!... Good day to you, bud! <3 ...

9205 ... pair of 9's ... nada

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22403 Nov 12, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
Good morning Flower (and Lifelover).
Let's all have a good, uneventful week, OK?
Is there a way to send messages on FB that others don't see. It seems like that would be easier than going to an email account and opening it up too?
I see your messages in one place, but don't see them on the "news feed" or on my page? Can others see those messages?
I sure hope this works out. I'm a little apprehensive. Especially if my work people start getting on.
I say some things on Topix that I wouldn't say at work! And, I like it that way.
Morning Fishman ... there's a box MESSAGE that goes directly to the person you want to send a PM to ... the rest of the world won't see it ... Ask LL to walk you through it ... I get to wear my white leather fringe coat today ... it's cold outside, LOL ... not really but cool enough to sport my new jacket ... TTYL ... FC

8546 ... fold my new jacket ... it ain't that cold

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22404 Nov 12, 2013
Happy Birthday Neil ...

3646 ... pair of 6's ... 6 shooters

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#22405 Nov 12, 2013

Although it's sunny and may be cold later tonite,...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22406 Nov 12, 2013
Big Time wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =kmrwAW5-5rUXX
Although it's sunny and may be cold later tonite,...
it's always sunny when you're around ...

58 here, sunny & wind @ 11mph ... freezing tonight ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

55°F
Clear
Feels like: 55°
High 55°Low 30°

7892 ... fold like a blanket ...

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#22407 Nov 12, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Ricky!... don't knock it ... someone on Facebook called me, "Flower-Kid" ... I laughed pretty hard, too!... Good day to you, bud! <3 ...
9205 ... pair of 9's ... nada
22,000th post....Sounds like time for a prize.

http://djringer.com/photos/d/7813-2/nine-band...

His name is Speed Bump.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22408 Nov 12, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>22,000th post....Sounds like time for a prize.
His name is Speed Bump.
LOL, Rotor ... you're so funny ... was over at F/B and I think Jane was saying something like "I hate it when I'm trying to pull the blankets up and I punch myself in the face" .... OOMPH, yep, I can relate ... Don't you just hate it when that happens????????

hahahahahahaha, I know you do! LOL ...

3025 ... looky there, a straight ... I guess everyone's figured out by now the 0 is a wild card, I mean number ...

signed, your wild friend, FC <3 ---------> >mwah<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22409 Nov 12, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>22,000th post....Sounds like time for a prize.
His name is Speed Bump.
It don't get more Texas than this, Rotor ...

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#22410 Nov 12, 2013
I'm having a good day, FC. Have fun reading. <3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 5 min Princess Hey 206,923
News Police: 'Postal Grinch' caught opening post off... 5 min Parden Pard 4
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 8 min Maurice 67,106
Names, A to Z, ... (Aug '12) 10 min Mr_FX 3,416
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 11 min Mr_FX 61,044
Play "end of the name"... (Jun '15) 12 min Mr_FX 2,276
Post any FOUR words (Feb '16) 13 min Mr_FX 2,372
All Christmas Carols/Songs and Quotes.. 55 min Winter 47
News Trump's bizarre claim that the Clinton email co... 1 hr freedom2016 984
News Church fined $12,000 for helping homeless new 4 hr Spotted Girl 41