For Dear FlowerChild

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22349 Nov 11, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>The trees are so pretty as the leaves turn. A great time of the year
Morning, Denny! Lucky you're far enough North Texas to have "seasons" ... Get our and enjoy it ... temps dropping mid week! Hello to the lady, milk bones for the pups ...

From the bottom of my heart, from Jax & Chance ... Thanks for serving and protecting our country, Denny!

CCR ~ FORTUNATE SON ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22350 Nov 11, 2013
BBL <3

3806 ... fold myself in the car and GO!

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#22351 Nov 11, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
Good morning everyone ... sun is trying to peep through ... It's going to be another beautiful day ... Hope the same for you ...
61°F
Cloudy ---> we prefer to say partly sunny
Feels like: 61°
High 69°Low 52°
Enjoy your day!~ FC <3 ...
5094 ... fold your church program in half and fan yourself
Good morning Flower. I'm glad to hear you had a good weekend. Mine was OK. I did get out and enjoyed myself.
This weather is worrying me. It's been blowing about 50 (gusts) for two days here. Quit a bit of needed rain too.
But, the Philippines! I feel so bad for those suffering people. Maybe up to 10,000 deaths or more. They will probably have ways to give donations here, I'll see if I can help a little. Maybe even send some clothes or something. A lot of them died in emergency shelters.
Here, the plan is to go in the school gym. A lady I know says you can see the sun through cracks in the cement in that gym! It hit me yesterday, I was thinking about the rich people here, I bet they go to the mainland or take a vacation in the Bahama's if they hear a storm is coming. I don't know what I'd do? Hide in a cave? Try to get to Maui, might have to use the boat, you usually do get a couple days warning and there's usually a calm before the storm. But no where safe to leave the boat in the water on Maui...
One negative thought I have about the Philippines is that it very well might happen again, maybe even soon.
I feel it is due to man. Pollution and cutting down the rainforests and trees everywhere. God/Mother Nature will even things out. Native Americans had some interesting religions and beliefs.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22352 Nov 11, 2013
FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH ~ BUFFALO SPRINGFIELD ..

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#22353 Nov 11, 2013
Facebook.
I'm thinking of setting up my Facebook account again. Maybe this morning (after a shower and breakfast). It has a lot to do with you. If my pages get taken over or it's not working, I'll just end it again. I'm guessing my daughter and step-sister will be the main contributors, they've been getting into Facebook lately.
If I add you, how many topix posters do you have as friends on Facebook? Will they all see my page then? When I look at my wife's now, it seems different than before, people from all over on there. Or, is that because she doesn't have any blocks set up? I doubt she will really get into it, she doesn't know how it works. She only looks and reads, rarely writes.(I tried to get her to write on Offbeat, but she didn't want to.)
On kind of a similar note. How many people have you met in person from Topix? I've met one man from the Honolulu Forum (before it went to hell). He looked almost exactly like I expected. He is a staunch Republican and close friend of Sarah Palin! lol (We have hunting in common.)

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#22354 Nov 11, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH ~ BUFFALO SPRINGFIELD ..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =gp5JCrSXkJYXX
That might be my favorite song of all time!
It's either that one or maybe,
Grateful Dead- Touch Of Grey
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

I call this my best friends and my 'theme song'.
He's been, I suppose, my best friend for the last 17 years or so. I don't know what it says about me, but he's a homeless severe alcoholic. Lives on 40oz Steele Reserves. lol I always take some kind of music to Maui (boat has a stereo when we stay on it) and I can usually find him. Unless he's at the "Hilton" (hospital- goes in there about twice a year and costs 'somebody' about $80,000 each time!). He used to be a groupie with the Dead. I have a 'best of' Dead CD (more than one copy over the years). Soon after we meet up, we have to play 'Touch Of Grey', often in the rental car.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#22355 Nov 11, 2013
Morning Flower. Busy, busy.... I'll try to stop by later. <waves>

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#22356 Nov 11, 2013
lol
You can see how my facebook ends up with many extremes on the ends of many spectrum's!
True story.
Friday, I was trying to hurry and go down and get my camp set up before dark.
My homeless friend called (yeah, he got a cell phone somehow- lol?) and knew it was a three day weekend and I could tell he wanted to come over on the ferry and party down at my camp. I told him it was a bad weekend, it was supposed to rain and blow like crazy. He said, "It's been beautiful in Kihei.".
Then, an hour or so later, my wife took a call (I was already down at the camp with no phone reception in it, I have to walk out on the beach to get reception- perfect...)from a multi-millionaire who wanted me to go fishing with him on Sunday!
I told her, isn't it weird that my friend with nothing and the other one with everything have something in common? They both don't pay any attention to the weather reports!

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#22357 Nov 11, 2013
Actually, after thinking about it, Badge, was the song I liked best for the most years

Cream- Badge

Interesting video. Eric and George had the same wife.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22358 Nov 11, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
Facebook.
I'm thinking of setting up my Facebook account again. Maybe this morning (after a shower and breakfast). It has a lot to do with you. If my pages get taken over or it's not working, I'll just end it again. I'm guessing my daughter and step-sister will be the main contributors, they've been getting into Facebook lately.
If I add you, how many topix posters do you have as friends on Facebook? Will they all see my page then? When I look at my wife's now, it seems different than before, people from all over on there. Or, is that because she doesn't have any blocks set up? I doubt she will really get into it, she doesn't know how it works. She only looks and reads, rarely writes.(I tried to get her to write on Offbeat, but she didn't want to.)
On kind of a similar note. How many people have you met in person from Topix? I've met one man from the Honolulu Forum (before it went to hell). He looked almost exactly like I expected. He is a staunch Republican and close friend of Sarah Palin! lol (We have hunting in common.)
Good morning, Fishman ... I will help you set up privacy settings so just anybody will not be able to get to your F/B including those you wish not to be able to see what is going on ... Just let me know ... It was a great weekend & hope your was just as well... You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink ... Good day ... FC <3 ...

3435 ...

MELISSA ETHERIDGE ~ BRING ME SOME WATER ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22359 Nov 11, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
That might be my favorite song of all time!
It's either that one or maybe,
Grateful Dead- Touch Of Grey
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =1uby6jFCDjEXX
I call this my best friends and my 'theme song'.
He's been, I suppose, my best friend for the last 17 years or so. I don't know what it says about me, but he's a homeless severe alcoholic. Lives on 40oz Steele Reserves. lol I always take some kind of music to Maui (boat has a stereo when we stay on it) and I can usually find him. Unless he's at the "Hilton" (hospital- goes in there about twice a year and costs 'somebody' about $80,000 each time!). He used to be a groupie with the Dead. I have a 'best of' Dead CD (more than one copy over the years). Soon after we meet up, we have to play 'Touch Of Grey', often in the rental car.
LOL on the grey hair ... I can also relate to "silver" hair ... my hair stylist will not dye "virgin" hair ... My friends say I need to get a new girl ... I say, it' ain't broke, don't fix it ... My girl knows better than them besides it looks like highlights, not silver hair ...

hi oh silver, lol

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22360 Nov 11, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Morning Flower. Busy, busy.... I'll try to stop by later. <waves>
Good afternoon Princess ... Just got back from a good session ... it's all good ... Hope your weekend was as good as mine or better ... Week is already booked up this week ... figure I will get exercise, food and water in between, lol ...
Sounds as though you have a lot on your plate as well with the holidays coming up ... Pace myself I say so I say it to you as well ... Take care of yourself, too!

Hearts, hugs, and holidays ...

5558 ... full house for the holidays

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#22361 Nov 11, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Bud ... It is beautiful out ... no way th pups wanted to hang with me while I perused topville this morning while have a cuppa ... coffee that is ... FC doesn't do tea ... I once liked a certain tea but I forgot its name and never delved into any other types ... you know, like they do in England and such ...
According to what I found on wiki, which often leaks, Sammy was born the year my daddy graduated from high school, 1947 ... thus making him 66 ...
"Samuel Roy "Sammy" Hagar (born October 13, 1947),[1] also known as The Red Rocker."
I'd pull my Rock and Roll Encyclopedia out to confirm that but I have difficulty reaching it and too comfortable to get the stepping stool to reach it, lol ... okay I will ... hold on ... The Meat Puppets? WTH are they? That is Who the heck are they?...
Confirmed 10/13/1947 ... source: The Rolling Stone Encyclopedia of Rock & Roll, Third Edition; Revised and Updated for the 21st Century ...
I liked the old paperback better ... it didn't have all these goofy bands, pop bands, pop rock,(k)rap bands ... but for the most part it has all the good information we want and need ... just skip over the rest ... It's really nice and was given to me by a fellow Topville poster here as a Christmas gift one year ... very nice gift indeed ...
okay, that was my workout for the day ... Whassup? Talk to me, lol ... Good day to you! Peace & Love! FC <3 ...
Dang I didn't know Sammy was that old? lol

FC, it's 71°right now around here, tomorrow it will be down in the mid 40"s, yikes!!

Burrrrr!!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22362 Nov 11, 2013
"America's fighting men and women sacrifice much to ensure that our great nation stays free. We owe a debt of gratitude to the soldiers that have paid the ultimate price for this cause, as well as for those who are blessed enough to return from the battlefield unscathed." -Allen Boyd ~

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22363 Nov 11, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Dang I didn't know Sammy was that old? lol
FC, it's 71°right now around here, tomorrow it will be down in the mid 40"s, yikes!!
Burrrrr!!
yep, it'll be high of 59 here on the morrow and 34 overnight ... guess I'd better start bringing the plants in ... I watered them all through the triple digits to keep 'em alive, ain't going to let the freeze get 'em ... Jeez, I thought I had until Wednesday to do this ... drats! Contigency ... gotta call my "people" ... they'd better be available, LOL ... Good day to you, Ricky! <3 ...

9224 ... not much to bet on but ring-a-ding better answer ...

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#22364 Nov 11, 2013
Having trouble harvesting those pesky turkey?

This is hilarious, if you give it a minute!! lol

&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

AH-1S Cobra

#22365 Nov 11, 2013
Hi Flower and friends.
Finally got my interwebz back.

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#22366 Nov 11, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Fishman ... I will help you set up privacy settings so just anybody will not be able to get to your F/B including those you wish not to be able to see what is going on ... Just let me know ... It was a great weekend & hope your was just as well... You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink ... Good day ... FC <3 ...
3435 ...
MELISSA ETHERIDGE ~ BRING ME SOME WATER ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =oIvXUNp8HtUXX

They removed a setting now folks can search some timelines,..

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22367 Nov 11, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
Having trouble harvesting those pesky turkey?
This is hilarious, if you give it a minute!! lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =OaWhLyZWOHMXX&feature=you tube_gdata_player
Oh, Ricky ... you just ain't right, LOL ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22368 Nov 11, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Hi Flower and friends.
Finally got my interwebz back.
Cool beans, Rotor ... I don't even know how the Brady Bunch did this weekend ... Glad to see you back >>mwah<<

2694 ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 5 min Wolftracks 169,667
News Companies to stop 'revenge makeover' ads using ... 9 min Parden Pard 4
I Like..... (Mar '14) 12 min Princess Hey 1,309
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 18 min gracefallen 1,248
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 32 min TALLYHO 8541 44,064
Add a Word remove a Word (Oct '13) 35 min Whiny1 2,370
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 38 min Whiny1 10,431
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 1 hr Mechanic 2,588
name my cat 2 hr Dragon Love 67
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 2 hr CommUnique 29,778