For Dear FlowerChild

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22229 Nov 5, 2013
Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
This was in '94, kids are through college and I am much better these days, just maybe a little short with folks wanting to bad mouth this Country or it's Flag. On to the Sunshine outside right now, here is Freddy with one the kids used to sing to in the Safari mini-van. back before the were SUV's,...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =3p4MZJsexEsXX
There were 5 kids in my family ... We had a station wagon ... it was nice ... always sat in the "back" seat and look out backwards ... my little brother and I ... we laughed giggled & did the "pull the arm" thing for the 18 wheelers to blow their horn and we'd laugh when the did, silly stuff ... then when it came to high school, I was like, "daddy, I can't drive a station wagon to school, it just isn't cool" so he bought me a Chev Bel-Air, 4 door, gold with white top, V8 with either a 327 or 350 & it scooted ... My boyfriend traded it in for a 67 Firebird, red with black vinyl top and console in the middle with red vinyl seats, best looking car in the parking lot ... of course, he was much older than I ....

people talking, really smiling, a man plays his guitar and singing for a song ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
will you help him change the world, can you dig it?
(yes, I can)... and I've been waiting such a long time for today ...

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#22230 Nov 5, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning sweet Emma ... Glad your day is good ... Keep it that way >>smiles and hugs<< FC <3 ...
I'm enjoying my day, FC. >>smiles+hugs<< <3

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#22231 Nov 5, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
There were 5 kids in my family ... We had a station wagon ... it was nice ... always sat in the "back" seat and look out backwards ... my little brother and I ... we laughed giggled & did the "pull the arm" thing for the 18 wheelers to blow their horn and we'd laugh when the did, silly stuff ... then when it came to high school, I was like, "daddy, I can't drive a station wagon to school, it just isn't cool" so he bought me a Chev Bel-Air, 4 door, gold with white top, V8 with either a 327 or 350 & it scooted ... My boyfriend traded it in for a 67 Firebird, red with black vinyl top and console in the middle with red vinyl seats, best looking car in the parking lot ... of course, he was much older than I ....
people talking, really smiling, a man plays his guitar and singing for a song ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =PLiMy4NaSKcXX
will you help him change the world, can you dig it?
(yes, I can)... and I've been waiting such a long time for today ...

looking Back, Mom had a 69 Malibu 350, 73 Cutlass (I had to buy it) but it was My first car in 76, she got a 77 Grand Lemans all 2 door cars, and then she started getting four door ones,.. her 2005 Lacross has 19000 miles on it,

Some foghat,

jukebox hero may be second ,...lol

Location Shown

#22232 Nov 5, 2013
Oh, I was the baby of three of us, as dad used to say, named no mo,...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22233 Nov 5, 2013
Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
looking Back, Mom had a 69 Malibu 350, 73 Cutlass (I had to buy it) but it was My first car in 76, she got a 77 Grand Lemans all 2 door cars, and then she started getting four door ones,.. her 2005 Lacross has 19000 miles on it,
Some foghat,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =WCTmLznzgeYXX
jukebox hero may be second ,...lol
the promised rain is here ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22234 Nov 5, 2013
Big Time wrote:
Oh, I was the baby of three of us, as dad used to say, named no mo,...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =BLKiMbC6s2kXX
with several kids in the mix there's always got to be a baby, lol ... 2nd to the oldest here, oldest girl of 3 ...

Location Shown

#22235 Nov 6, 2013
Don't tell me it's flooding in Texas,...lol

morning Sunshine,...

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#22236 Nov 6, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Hi Flower. Hope all is well in your little corner of Texas. What are you doing with yourself since baseball is over? Are you just sitting there counting down the days till Spring Training?
Remember, there's always football to get you through.
<waves> Enjoy your day.
Morning Hites!

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#22237 Nov 6, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning, Ricky! Hope you're having a good week this week ... Been good so far ...
Baseball withdrawals ... stick an IV in me til spring training ...
Computer withdrawals ... stick an IV in the other arms ... figured out the problem was the battery in my laptop which is connected to my (desktop) docking stocking ... is BAD ... found one online but I couldn't verify the company I was dealing existed ... I called a locally owned company who has the battery for $10 bucks more but he said if I mentioned I saw his ad on the internet then he'd cut me some slack and give me $10 discount which is cool ... I took the battery out of the laptop and put it back on the docking station so it's NOT my computer ... it's just the bad battery which TWICE has blacked me out of my system ... Solution: get a new, but not necessary, battery ... If I want to SAVE information, then I'll need the new battery ... I want to unlock the laptop and be able to go on vacation with it, when needed, at any given date and time so I'll give the guy my local business and buy the battery from him rather that Batteres Plus, Amazon.com , EBatts or some other chain ... Well, that's my story and I'm sticking to it ...
Have an awesome day & catch you around the corner ...
4433 ... 2 pair ... support your local business'
Turn your attention to Basketball?

I hope you get you computer issue fixed!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#22238 Nov 6, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Princess ... you got it ... Counting down the days for spring training, LOL ... how'd you know, hahaha ... Yep, trying to keep up with today's football ... For the first time in years am NOT playing Fantasy Football ... too unpredictable ... Basketball started last week, I think ... How's the canning business?
Oops, I need to leave in 5 minutes ... glad I looked at the clock ... will check on you later, pretty one ...
Hearts, hugs and those clocks that measure time ...
Hi Flower. I somehow just KNEW you were going through withdrawals. lol. But the good news is that Spring training is just around the corner. It's Gotta be, after all winter is over now that I got my first seed catalog of the year. LOL.

Canning is coming along--nearly finished for the year, I think. Trips to the Post Office to soon follow.

Gotta get back at it,
Hearts, hugs, and canning.:)

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#22239 Nov 6, 2013
Good morning Flower.
(if it's any of my business)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#22240 Nov 6, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Morning Hites!
Hey there Rickster.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22241 Nov 6, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
Good morning Flower.
(if it's any of my business)
Hi Fishman ... good to see you ... missed Sons of Anarchy last night cuz I fell asleep early so I figured I'd wake up for the encore, no problem, eh, wrong answer ... the pups were outside ... I woke up at midnight just in time for the encore encore and it was an hour & 1/2 episode so stayed up til the wee hours and I'd of slept through an appointment had the lady from the State hadn't called at 10 to call to re-make an appointment she was late for yesterday ... her window of opportunity was 9-11 ... she showed up at 1145 as I was leaving for my 12:30 ... I had to say "sorry, you're late, call me and we'll reschedule" ... Whew, glad she called ... It was a good day ...

So, how was your day? Boat? Fishing? What's for dinner? >smiles at you<

2573 ... fold your napkin

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22242 Nov 6, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Flower. I somehow just KNEW you were going through withdrawals. lol. But the good news is that Spring training is just around the corner. It's Gotta be, after all winter is over now that I got my first seed catalog of the year. LOL.
Canning is coming along--nearly finished for the year, I think. Trips to the Post Office to soon follow.
Gotta get back at it,
Hearts, hugs, and canning.:)
Good afternoon Princess ... major league withdrawals big time and there is nothing else on TV ... SOA and JUSTIFIED doesn't come on til January ... missed NCIS & NCIS:LA last night ... I still have a book to finish which I had to call and renew today ... Need to step it up a notch at church on our craft making for the Christmas sale which I've missed a couple of nights, mea culpa, YIKES! I'll catch up though ... You'll see ... Hope your day was good ... I'm getting ready to unwind as soon as I get caught up here ... Have a nice evening!...

Hearts, hugs and looking forward to inbound mail ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22243 Nov 6, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Turn your attention to Basketball?
I hope you get you computer issue fixed!
Morning bud ... Computer issue repaired ... If I'd of know I could run my laptop on my docking station and saved my battery ... I'd of taken my batter out years ago and SAVED it, lol ... B-Ball, no not really ... only at the very end at the play offs and it's the Rockets/Spurs & Mavericks ... I'll stick to Football for now ... I heard Gary Kubiak/Texans had TIA transient ischemic attack or a mini stroke on the field but he's at home now and under observation ... hope he'll be alright ... how's it going in your corner of the world?...

7140 ... pair of aces 7 high ... bet the wx lady is right and it'll be a little cool tonight ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22244 Nov 6, 2013
Big Time wrote:
Don't tell me it's flooding in Texas,...lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Up06CryWQpEXX
morning Sunshine,...
When the rain came ...

you brought me sunshine ;)

“"Eatin' Ain't Cheatin!"”

Level 1

Since: Sep 06

Thompson's Station, Tn

#22245 Nov 7, 2013
I have to watch Brasilian soap operas with my wife. Hi FC!

Location Shown

#22246 Nov 7, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
When the rain came ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Gg2vxuwSflEXX
you brought me sunshine ;)

Morning,

has Broken,...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22247 Nov 7, 2013
Mexican Hillbilly wrote:
WOW! Morning, Mexican Hillbilly ... so glad to "see" you ... Brasilian is a far cry from Portuguese, lol ... and broken Portuguese-glish, LOL ... Hope the wife is well as she looks FANTASTIC and the little boy isn't so little anymore now is he? Goodness, pre-school probably by now ... and still walking the pup at 3 in the morning, LOL *wink* on that one ... Really, good to see you ... Hello, hugs & regards to the family! From your crazy friend! FC <3 ...

9978 ... fold like a friendship card

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22248 Nov 7, 2013
Mexican Hillbilly wrote:
oops, forgot your "signature song" ... crank it up! <3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 7 min KNIGHT DeVINE 192,727
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 24 min Princess Hey 13,546
Add a Word remove a Word (Oct '13) 26 min Princess Hey 3,466
Any Word ! (Mar '11) 31 min Mega Monster 4,498
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 32 min KNIGHT DeVINE 17,994
One Word (Jan '09) 32 min Mega Monster 16,262
Last two letters into two new words... (Jun '15) 33 min Princess Hey 3,196
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) 1 hr razz58 7,192
2words into 2new words (May '12) 1 hr Sharlene45 2,173
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 5 hr Mega Monster 56,765