For Dear FlowerChild

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22169 Nov 1, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Flower-Child.
I only take the copper gaff when I'm going big fish fishing (not very often lately). No pirates that I know of. I did hear of a boat bumping another boat over a bottom fishing spot- fighting over a spot kind of like that radical tuna fishing show on TV. D-horns. lol Yeah, with the hollow points, when you hit it just right in the top of the spine, they freeze up, kind of vibrate and turn colors- takes a few shots sometimes. I wait until they are so tired that they are, as my Alaska friend on Guam would say,'tits up'. lol The DLNR/police/Coast Guard around here don't like guns, so I'm hesitant to take one anymore. If I was asked, "do you have a firearm aboard?", I don't know what I'd say, but I have a terrible time lying. I don't think it's against the law yet, in the ocean. Now, on land, Hawaii has the most strict laws in the US I think. Legally, you can only have a firearm in the car on your way to and from the gun shop, registration place, hunting area or firing range (actually less than that, but they cut you a little slack- usually). The police could pretty much give you a ticket anytime if they want to be a, uh...
Sorry to hear about your amazon experience. We almost always have good luck. Try to order from the places that say it is directly from "amazon".
You reminded me it was Halloween in your post to Denny! We'll see if we have any little monsters in the yard tonight?
Hope your Halloween is a good one.

Hey there Fishman ... I forgot to answer this yesterday then remembered then forgot and now I remembered & was going to post but I remembered I bought fresh watermelon already cut up so I had to get to that before I got back here, lol nevermind. Watermelon trumps posting, lol ...

Anyway, so you pump hollow points into you catch of the day? Cosmic, man, cosmic! That's some expensive fishing & then it's more than one shot? Wow!... OS/OK ... Wouldn't it just be cheaper to buy it in a can, hahaha J/K ... Well, it's your thing so go for it ... if it makes you happy and the wife doesn't mind, go for it ... yeah!

We have gun totin' laws here so one guy thought he'd carry his AR-15 around with him, scare the bejeezus out of everyone ... he kept sayin' "I've got my CHL" and hung it over his shoulder walkin' around town ... he was told it was best he not carry it around town open like that and how about he carry it in his car or truck or something ... guess he did because we haven't heard anything else about it ...

If you get the chance to see Captain Phillips on the big screen and the Somalian Pirate taking over a commercial cargo ship ... it's a pretty good movie ... that's all I'll say so I won't ruin it for you but I'll tell you it was pretty intense & directed & produced well and it looked liked I'd imagined to be real ... that was the "intense" part ...

No monster on Halloween night ... They run past my house ... I have pups remember? Plus I have a gate they have to get through before then get to the front door ... No one has dared to come past the gate that says "Beware of Dogs" and "No Trespassing" in 15 years ...

1532 ... fold like a yellow jacket

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22170 Nov 1, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
Oh, and a FYI. I showed Ms. Fisherman your picture and a couple of the emails. I wish you two could communicate. She did go back on Facebook so she could see the video of our daughter's wedding, I'll try to talk her into using that maybe. She doesn't like the computer and doesn't talk much to anyone very often.-needs more friends, in my opinion.
Well, did you tell her of the "coincidences" ... I mean how ironic ... 3 D's and 3 54's? How cool is that ... And, she did got to F/B to look at the wedding pictures so she knows her password so when she is ready to go back there let me know so I can unlock the "privacy" lock and let her in so I can let her in and I'll tell you which name to look me up and she may feel more comfortable that way ... Most of my post are music related, military related or pup related ... just like offbeat ... talk about music, my pups, & visit the military threads now and again ... creature of habit ... what can I say ...

1008 ... aces over 8's ... full boat of copperheads

never came back from copperhead road

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22171 Nov 1, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
Good morning Flower-Child.
I didn't see your thread when I got in here a little earlier.
My computer is very extra frustrating this morning. It keeps freezing up and when I try to scroll down or up, it won't go, then it finally goes to the bottom or the top! I've had to re-start about 5 times already!
Our weather was OK for the kids last night, we had two angels show up.
Did you know an earthquake can change the time?
They can make the days shorter!
http://www.staradvertiser.com/news/breaking/2...
At least no tsunami for that one.
It's Friday, have a good one!
Was it Johnny Carson or Ed McMahon that said, "I did not know that." ...

copper hollow points, fishing? Really? LOLOL ... you ain't living that one down ... I'll just take mine to the shooting range ... save 'em when I need 'em ... OS/OK ...

9609 ... full house ... house of pain

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22172 Nov 1, 2013
Big Time wrote:
Rainy Night in Georgia,...Alabama too,..
http://www.artistdirect.com/video/don-henley-...
Tornados in Texas, be careful,...
rainy in the best Army post in the world; SS, AL ... 545-BOSS ...

7962 ... fold like a love letter

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#22173 Nov 1, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiya sweet Emma ... getting ready to put on Rocky Horror Picture Show after I listen to Ann & Nancy rock to Stairway to Heaven ... Have a nice night >>smiles and hugs<< FC <3 ...
3248 ... fold the program to the Kennedy Center Awards
My sister and I had a fun Halloween. Enjoy your evening. >>smiles+hugs<< <3

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22174 Nov 2, 2013
Hey Its Emma wrote:
<quoted text>My sister and I had a fun Halloween. Enjoy your evening. >>smiles+hugs<< <3
Good morning sweet Emma ... Hope yall scored at least a caramel apple, yum! Enjoy your day >>smiles and hugs<< FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22175 Nov 2, 2013
Wishing everyone here a beautiful day ... It will be here! Enjoy it ...

Hearts, hugs & sunshine ...

2307 ... fold my coupon & attempt to remind myself to be a frugal shopper! LOL HA!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22176 Nov 2, 2013
Now, THIS, is FC weather ... Football season ... Can the Houston Texans break their losing streak coming off a bye week ... They are 2 wins / 2 losses ... Play Sunday against the Colts 8:30/7:30Central ...

Spring forward/fall back ... Change your clocks --->

Bowie ~ Modern Time ...

gets me to the church on time ...

58°F
Clear
Feels like: 58°
High 72°Low 44°

7443 ... pair of 4's, I'm underwhelmed, lol ... carry on & have a nice day ... I'm planning on it ... & YOU---> Make it So ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22177 Nov 2, 2013
Texans 2 wins / 5 losses ... where's my coffee ... out for the day & night ... Be kind to one another ...

Hearts hugs & friends ...

6137 ... fold, crease & iron those jeans

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#22178 Nov 2, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Was it Johnny Carson or Ed McMahon that said, "I did not know that." ...
copper hollow points, fishing? Really? LOLOL ... you ain't living that one down ... I'll just take mine to the shooting range ... save 'em when I need 'em ... OS/OK ...
9609 ... full house ... house of pain
lol
Hi Flower.
Sometime, I'll have to tell you the whole story about where the "copper gaff" came from. Reader's Digest version- A captain in Kona used it. His name was 'Norm', but he wasn't the famous one (Norm Issacs), but he was fairly well known. I can't take credit for it.
Mrs showed me her Facebook last night! Whoa!! I mentioned she should 'friend' you, I think she's thinking about it. It is VERY entertaining! Our daughter, and my step sister mostly, and her sister a little bit, have kind of taken over her pages. Her sister never had any kids and her dogs are very important to her, so she has lots of dog stuff. She put a poster/picture with,,,oh, no, my mind went blank....anyway, it made me think of you. It was an old saying about life that was altered with a 'four' in it (about dogs being life) with dog paw prints all over it. My daughter uses a lot of bad language, I don't know where she got that! lol But, posts lots of interesting stuff. Her Halloween picture of her, my grandson and the new husband was funny. Grandson's head was a baseball and the new husband was holding a baseball bat. dayum!

“Pair of Socks”

Since: Dec 06

.Beats an Ace High

#22179 Nov 2, 2013
You are pretty Observant,...

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#22180 Nov 2, 2013
Thats ft Benning,...

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#22181 Nov 2, 2013
Show Me wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =eGgLPriZUSAXX
That was a good and interesting video.
I never got into REO Speedwagon very much, but they were good!
As for observant, I never listed to the words either. lol
Those words are almost better now for old farts.
"Roll With The Changes" (They weren't talking about pot were they? lol)
One thing I observed is that guitar player had his strings fairly high off the neck. He sure got a pure, clean sound out of the old Les Paul. I wonder if he had to have the strings that high to get that sound at a high loud volume with the equipment back then? Nowdays, they probably have computers that can change the pitch as it come out, feedback killers, tempo fixers and who knows what? Strings low and easy and a earphone in the ear to remind words, beat, and pitch?
Back then, it was the real thing!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22182 Nov 2, 2013
Show Me wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =eGgLPriZUSAXX
I don't miss much ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

1110 ... bull's eye ...

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#22183 Nov 2, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
That was a good and interesting video.
I never got into REO Speedwagon very much, but they were good!
As for observant, I never listed to the words either. lol
Those words are almost better now for old farts.
"Roll With The Changes" (They weren't talking about pot were they? lol)
One thing I observed is that guitar player had his strings fairly high off the neck. He sure got a pure, clean sound out of the old Les Paul. I wonder if he had to have the strings that high to get that sound at a high loud volume with the equipment back then? Nowdays, they probably have computers that can change the pitch as it come out, feedback killers, tempo fixers and who knows what? Strings low and easy and a earphone in the ear to remind words, beat, and pitch?
Back then, it was the real thing!

Simmer down, that is my other profile, and i was talking to flower,...

look at the photos you are leaving best post In SS Al,...

Sorry , But I only read her replies to me so I really don't have a clue what you miss interpeted,..

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22184 Nov 2, 2013
Big Time wrote:
Thats ft Benning,...
Wilco, copy that ...

8885 ... full boat of Seal Team ...

“Pair of Socks”

.Beats an Ace High

#22185 Nov 2, 2013

How about Riding the storm out, unplugged or whatever the kids these days call it,..Big Time is my trollin Profile,...

“Pair of Socks”

.Beats an Ace High

#22186 Nov 2, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't miss much ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =cL9KUt5aNZoXX
1110 ... bull's eye ...

I'll be missing you,..

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22187 Nov 2, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
Hi Flower.
Sometime, I'll have to tell you the whole story about where the "copper gaff" came from. Reader's Digest version- A captain in Kona used it. His name was 'Norm', but he wasn't the famous one (Norm Issacs), but he was fairly well known. I can't take credit for it.
Mrs showed me her Facebook last night! Whoa!! I mentioned she should 'friend' you, I think she's thinking about it. It is VERY entertaining! Our daughter, and my step sister mostly, and her sister a little bit, have kind of taken over her pages. Her sister never had any kids and her dogs are very important to her, so she has lots of dog stuff. She put a poster/picture with,,,oh, no, my mind went blank....anyway, it made me think of you. It was an old saying about life that was altered with a 'four' in it (about dogs being life) with dog paw prints all over it. My daughter uses a lot of bad language, I don't know where she got that! lol But, posts lots of interesting stuff. Her Halloween picture of her, my grandson and the new husband was funny. Grandson's head was a baseball and the new husband was holding a baseball bat. dayum!
LOL ... just let me know so I can turn off my privacy settings and let you know what name to look under & then we can do the deed ... TTYS ...

7058 ... straight, cool! straight out the door ... BBQ time ... it's 72 degrees, sunny, no burn ban, Cool beans ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22188 Nov 2, 2013
Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
Simmer down, that is my other profile, and i was talking to flower,...
look at the photos you are leaving best post In SS Al,...
Sorry , But I only read her replies to me so I really don't have a clue what you miss interpeted,..
This one is for fun ...

one that makes me feel like I feel when I'm with you ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
4 Word Game (Use Same Letter) (Dec '14) 2 min Mila Beaujolais 1,375
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min It aint necessari... 216,620
News Trump's bizarre claim that the Clinton email co... 4 min WasteWater 978
News Weird substance discovered in new A 5 notes - a... 10 min greymouser 32
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 21 min T Bone 206,896
Tell me a TRUTH (Dec '12) 25 min greymouser 1,186
Answer a question with a question (Apr '15) 26 min Spotted Girl 3,773
All Christmas Carols/Songs and Quotes.. 1 hr greymouser 43
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 2 hr Snowflake Nation 67,091
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 3 hr honeymylove 10,571