For Dear FlowerChild

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#22126 Oct 30, 2013
Good morning Flower. Yep, that Ron White, he's funny. lol. Not always "politically" correct, but hey--I like it anyway. "Are you Ron "Tater Salad" White? lol.

Anyway, raining currently, going to clear off later--I think, before the storms hit on Halloween. Thankfully, I don't have to worry about that, as there are no trick or treaters in the family any more.

The boys were always trying to stump me when it came to their costumes. "Mama build a ROBOT costume" "Mama build a DRAGON costume" I loved the years it was easy--cowboys or pirates or Robin Hood. Of course, with our daughter it was easy--Belle, Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella, Jasmine, all the popular Disney princesses. Wonder why that was? LOL

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22127 Oct 30, 2013
Channeling Jeff Foxworthy ... Go on, Jeff ... tell us how you really feel ...

A Country Founded by Geniuses but Run by Idiots

If you can get arrested for hunting or fishing without a license, but not for entering and remaining in the country illegally — you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots.

If you have to get your parents’ permission to go on a field trip or to take an aspirin in school, but not to get an abortion — you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots.

If you MUST show your identification to board an airplane, cash a check, buy liquor, or check out a library book and rent a video, but not to vote for who runs the government — you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots.(excludes Texas by FC)...

If the government wants to prevent stable, law-abiding citizens from owning gun magazines that hold more than ten rounds, but gives twenty F-16 fighter jets to the crazy new leaders in Egypt — you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots.

If, in the nation’s largest city, you can buy two 16-ounce sodas, but not one 24-ounce soda, because 24-ounces of a sugary drink might make you fat — you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots.

If an 80-year-old woman or a three-year-old girl who is confined to a wheelchair can be strip-searched by the TSA at the airport, but a woman in a burka or a hijab is only subject to having her neck and head searched — you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots.

If your government believes that the best way to eradicate trillions of dollars of debt is to spend trillions more — you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots.

If a seven-year-old boy can be thrown out of school for saying his teacher is “cute,” but hosting a sexual exploration or diversity class in grade school is perfectly acceptable — you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots.

If hard work and success are met with higher taxes and more government regulation and intrusion, while not working is rewarded with Food Stamps, WIC checks, Medicaid benefits, subsidized housing, and free cell phones — you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots.

If the government’s plan for getting people back to work is to provide incentives for not working, by granting 99 weeks of unemployment checks, without any requirement to prove that gainful employment was diligently sought, but couldn’t be found — you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots.

If you pay your mortgage faithfully, denying yourself the newest big-screen TV, while your neighbor buys iPhones, time shares, a wall-sized do-it-all plasma screen TV and new cars, and the government forgives his debt when he defaults on his mortgage — you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots.

If being stripped of your Constitutional right to defend yourself makes you more “safe” according to the government — you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots.

You get the gist of it or shall I go on? Have a great day! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22128 Oct 30, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning Flower. Yep, that Ron White, he's funny. lol. Not always "politically" correct, but hey--I like it anyway. "Are you Ron "Tater Salad" White? lol.
Anyway, raining currently, going to clear off later--I think, before the storms hit on Halloween. Thankfully, I don't have to worry about that, as there are no trick or treaters in the family any more.
The boys were always trying to stump me when it came to their costumes. "Mama build a ROBOT costume" "Mama build a DRAGON costume" I loved the years it was easy--cowboys or pirates or Robin Hood. Of course, with our daughter it was easy--Belle, Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella, Jasmine, all the popular Disney princesses. Wonder why that was? LOL
Hi Princess ... My mom was a nurse for 45 years and my daddy worked, too ... we had a live-in maid til I was 12 or 13 but up until then our maid made our costumes ... After that, we were pretty much on our own to be creative and make costumes with what we had and what we needed ... There was no Goodwill Store to go to scavenge a costume ... we just made it up as we went along ... it was fun ... But, I've got to tell you, the "kids" from across the border, only 7 miles away, came by the truckloads to capture their bags full of candy ... we had a curfew on when to shut down our operation of handouts ... Hayrides, The Jackson Jubilee, carving pumpkins ... Halloween is fun ... enjoy your day ...

Hearts, hugs and pumpkin pie

6141 ... snake eyes ... scary

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#22129 Oct 30, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
I love Ron White!

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#22130 Oct 30, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
Ron White ~ Just for Laughs ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =6OOCk7GdWNYXX
LOL! I took 7 minutes of my morning for that- and it was worth it!
I need some Beerguard for my pickup seats!
Ron is funny. Out of the three of them, I think I like Larry the Cable Guy best though.
Christmas is coming, I'll have to find my Cable Guy CD with Grandma got runned over by a reindeer.(I try to not play it too much, maybe I'd better wait until Dec?)
Thanks for helping me start my day off with a smile, you have a good rest of your day too.
And, be nice in the stores, you troublemaker.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22131 Oct 30, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! I took 7 minutes of my morning for that- and it was worth it!
I need some Beerguard for my pickup seats!
Ron is funny. Out of the three of them, I think I like Larry the Cable Guy best though.
Christmas is coming, I'll have to find my Cable Guy CD with Grandma got runned over by a reindeer.(I try to not play it too much, maybe I'd better wait until Dec?)
Thanks for helping me start my day off with a smile, you have a good rest of your day too.
And, be nice in the stores, you troublemaker.
Hi Fishman! Why wait for Christmas, there's Christmas all over now ... we listen to Christmas music Monday nights as we do our craft making for the church bazaar coming up ... I'm still working on the same craft I started 4 weeks ago, a picture frame probaby 2X3 ... I'm not really good at it but all I have to do is finish the kickstand in the back so the pic will stand up and I didn't go Monday night so it didn't get finished ... Not to crafty with the hands, more so with the brain and athleticism ... the brain part statement is even scary, LOL ... Don't do crowds very well so shopping online is easier so I try not to be too much of a troublemaker either, heh!

I thought of you when I saw this video ... maybe you can relate if you don't stand up in the canoe, lol

http://www.grindtv.com/outdoor/nature/post/it...

Have a nice afternoon ... FC <3 ...

6668 ... 3 of a kind >>SPLASH<<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22132 Oct 30, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>I love Ron White!
me, too!

Look at the trailer for [email protected] Grandpa ... hysterical ... Going to go watch it tomorrow ...

http://m.themoviehouse.com/

4777 ... bet it's a good movie ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22133 Oct 30, 2013
*****BOOK REVIEW*****
Never Go Back by Lee Child ... it was alright ... a little slower reading than I'm used to by this great writer ... This time around Jack Reacher was the hunted ... which is why it surprised me the book moved so slow ... IDK maybe it was me but it was, in the end, a good read ...

Location Shown

#22134 Oct 30, 2013

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22135 Oct 30, 2013
*****MOVIE REVIEW*****
Captain Phillips ft Tom Hanks ... Exec Producer Kevin Spacey ... really good, intense, riveting, fast paced movie ... did I say intense? 2 thumbs up ... I mean have you ever seen a bad movie with Tom Hanks in it ...

The "negotiator" was Max Martini who I called "Red" on the TV series, The Unit with Dennis Haysbert who now does the Allstate commercials ... excellent TV series about military covert operations ... basically, The Unit didn't exist so I really didn't watch it, LOL ...

I LOVED that series and Red was my favorite but his wife, who didn't exist, sure liked to play around with their non-existent CO, Robert Patrick who's an excellent actor ... you'd know him when you see him ... Men in uniform, gotta love 'em ...

Red (Max Martini) is the one with the blonde ...

yall probably don't care but right now I'm easily amused and about to hit my new book ... and I believe it's World series Game 6 night 8/7Central on FOX in Boston ... GO STL ...

5799 ... pair of 9's ... fold like a peanut butter sandwich

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#22136 Oct 30, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Fishman! Why wait for Christmas, there's Christmas all over now ... we listen to Christmas music Monday nights as we do our craft making for the church bazaar coming up ... I'm still working on the same craft I started 4 weeks ago, a picture frame probaby 2X3 ... I'm not really good at it but all I have to do is finish the kickstand in the back so the pic will stand up and I didn't go Monday night so it didn't get finished ... Not to crafty with the hands, more so with the brain and athleticism ... the brain part statement is even scary, LOL ... Don't do crowds very well so shopping online is easier so I try not to be too much of a troublemaker either, heh!
I thought of you when I saw this video ... maybe you can relate if you don't stand up in the canoe, lol
http://www.grindtv.com/outdoor/nature/post/it...
Have a nice afternoon ... FC <3 ...
6668 ... 3 of a kind >>SPLASH<<
I saw that one! A marlin skewers someone every now and then. That's why I don't bring them up to the boat green, and I use the "copper gaff" (357 magnum).
We use amazon.com . The free shipping and no sales tax makes it a great deal.(you don't risk any key scratches or stink-eye either)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22137 Oct 30, 2013
Big Time wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =G4jRCrKzO9oXX
Hey Flower,..
Hey Big Time ... 2 for 1 of a great R&R band, 38 Special, love it ... Thank you ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

1330 ... full house of music

Location Shown

#22139 Oct 31, 2013
Early again,

Here is Tom And Stevie, I Need to Know,....lol

Sunrises are like Snowflakes ,....

“ON TRAIL W / DONKEY!”

Level 5

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#22140 Oct 31, 2013
There was once a beautiful old house right on the edge of a lake, surrounded by woods. But no one would live there because a spirit calling itself Sifty-Sifty-San drove everyone away.
In desperation, the owner of the house went to the big city, looking for a man or woman who would be able to banish the spirit of Sifty-Sifty-San. The first night in town, he came across a man named Sam who had spent much of his life banishing ghosts.
As Sam approached the house he whistled cheerfully to himself; the prospect of a good night’s sleep in a fancy house and a big wad of money in his pocket made Sam a happy man.
Darkness came swiftly, and with it came a sinister hissing sound from the forest. Sifty-sifty, the wind whistled in the treetops. Saaaannnn, the waves lapping the shore responded. Outside, a huge gust of wind shook the house and howled down the chimney. Sam shivered and threw another log on the fire.
The wind settled down a bit, and Sam could once again hear the tiny sounds of night. Sifty-sifty, the little frogs croaked. Saaannn, belched the biggest of the bullfrogs. The sound of the waves grew louder. Sam heard a huge thud-thud-thud sound coming from the forest. Sam ran around the house, making sure all the windows and doors were locked.
He had just settled down by the fire for supper when there came a soft cry from the far side of the lake. The frying pan shook in his grip, and he hastily put it back on the fire and pulled a Bible out of his pack. The cry came again, louder. A strange gust of air blew through the house bringing with it a strange musty smell, like the dust in a graveyard.
Out on the lake, Sam heard a soft voice chanting:“I am Sifty-Sifty-San. I’m here on the lake, but where is the man?” Sam froze in place, and the wind picked up again, howling down the large chimney.
“I am Sifty-Sifty-San,” a sinister voice hissed from the shore of the lake.“I’m here on the shore, but where is the man?” Sam dropped his Bible in his fright. His hands were shaking too much to grip anything, and the dusty, decaying smell coming through the window seemed to dull his thoughts and numb his body.
“I am Sifty-Sifty-San,” a terrible, howling voice called from the front of the house.“I’m here on the porch, but where is the man?” Abandoning food, Bible, bag, and sanity, Sam wrestled desperately with the back window, trying to open it wide enough to climb through. He heard the front doors slam open with a bang, and down the passageway came the thud-thud-thudding of footsteps. Then the kitchen door slammed inward, and a huge shadow with burning yellow eyes appeared in the frame.
“I am Sifty-Sifty-San,” a horrible, blood-chilling voice bellowed.“I’m here in the house with the trespassing man!”
“No you ain’t, on account of I’m gone,” shouted Sam, springing through the window, glass, wood frame, and all. He hightailed it back to town faster than a jackrabbit.
And that was the last time anybody went near the old house on the lake. If it hasn’t fallen to pieces by now, then Sifty-Sifty-San may be there still.

“ON TRAIL W / DONKEY!”

Level 5

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#22141 Oct 31, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
me, too!
Look at the trailer for [email protected] Grandpa ... hysterical ... Going to go watch it tomorrow ...
http://m.themoviehouse.com/
4777 ... bet it's a good movie ...
Looks pretty funny!

Happy Halloween everyone!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#22142 Oct 31, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
Channeling Jeff Foxworthy ... Go on, Jeff ... tell us how you really feel ...
A Country Founded by Geniuses but Run by Idiots
If you can get arrested for hunting or fishing without a license, but not for entering and remaining in the country illegally — you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots.
If you have to get your parents’ permission to go on a field trip or to take an aspirin in school, but not to get an abortion — you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots.
If you MUST show your identification to board an airplane, cash a check, buy liquor, or check out a library book and rent a video, but not to vote for who runs the government — you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots.(excludes Texas by FC)...
If the government wants to prevent stable, law-abiding citizens from owning gun magazines that hold more than ten rounds, but gives twenty F-16 fighter jets to the crazy new leaders in Egypt — you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots.
If, in the nation’s largest city, you can buy two 16-ounce sodas, but not one 24-ounce soda, because 24-ounces of a sugary drink might make you fat — you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots.
If an 80-year-old woman or a three-year-old girl who is confined to a wheelchair can be strip-searched by the TSA at the airport, but a woman in a burka or a hijab is only subject to having her neck and head searched — you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots.
If your government believes that the best way to eradicate trillions of dollars of debt is to spend trillions more — you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots.
If a seven-year-old boy can be thrown out of school for saying his teacher is “cute,” but hosting a sexual exploration or diversity class in grade school is perfectly acceptable — you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots.
If hard work and success are met with higher taxes and more government regulation and intrusion, while not working is rewarded with Food Stamps, WIC checks, Medicaid benefits, subsidized housing, and free cell phones — you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots.
If the government’s plan for getting people back to work is to provide incentives for not working, by granting 99 weeks of unemployment checks, without any requirement to prove that gainful employment was diligently sought, but couldn’t be found — you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots.
If you pay your mortgage faithfully, denying yourself the newest big-screen TV, while your neighbor buys iPhones, time shares, a wall-sized do-it-all plasma screen TV and new cars, and the government forgives his debt when he defaults on his mortgage — you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots.
If being stripped of your Constitutional right to defend yourself makes you more “safe” according to the government — you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots.
You get the gist of it or shall I go on? Have a great day! FC <3 ...
I love it Flower :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22143 Oct 31, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>I love it Flower :)
BOO! Happy Halloween, Denny ... I promise to be a good ghoul today, lol ... Hello to the wife, pet the pups and give out healthy treats if you must >grin< FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22144 Oct 31, 2013
Voyeur wrote:
<quoted text>Looks pretty funny!
Happy Halloween everyone!
Morning, bud! I can just see Jeff pacing the stage with the mic and cowboy boots telling each and everyone of those phrases ... and not even cracking a smile, that's Jeff, lol ... Good day to you and no pranks tonight, K?
alrighty then! Luvya, FC <3 ...

3931 ... pair of 3's you pull a prank on someone today ... that's Ricky! Where's Lucy?

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22145 Oct 31, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw that one! A marlin skewers someone every now and then. That's why I don't bring them up to the boat green, and I use the "copper gaff" (357 magnum).
We use amazon.com . The free shipping and no sales tax makes it a great deal.(you don't risk any key scratches or stink-eye either)
Good morning, Fishman ... are there pirates around your fishing area like there are around the gulf & Mexico ... wondering the need to carry a 357 Magnun ... would that be a hollow point? But YEAH, good thinking ... one shot, one kill & nice prize hanging in the study, lol ... wife might not appreciate it but I can and also relate ...

I used Amazon.com the first time to order a phone cover for my smart alec phone ... I kept dropping it and it finally obliterated into 3 pieces ... what I couldn't change was how/when it was to be delivered ... I think it's coming in November or December, hahahaha wait, let me look ... LOL ---> 11/19 thru 12/11 HA! might get it before Christmas ... I really wanted it and there was not a number I could call ... no instant gratification on this cell cover, drats! >>laughing at myself<< some handmade bling with a bow ... I tried the Harley Davidson store first, all 3 of them here ... my phone's so old, IDK they even make this phone anymore ... There was no shipping and no tax on this item ... a whole whopping $4.98 ... probably felt sorry for me because of the delayed shipping, ya think? lol ...

Well, go clean your 357 as Clint Eastwood would be proud of you as would old Soylent Green man, his name escapes me, hahaha G_d, remember that movie?... Jeez, no avocado for me tonight, hahaha ... Enjoy your day and have fun! FC <3 ...

4086 ... an ace, 8 high ... fold like a dollar bill

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22146 Oct 31, 2013
Big Time wrote:
Early again,
Here is Tom And Stevie, I Need to Know,....lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =94utJohjeXEXX
Sunrises are like Snowflakes ,....
Good morning, Big Time ... another two-fer, cool ... IDK if I've ever heard that song, "I NEED TO KNOW" ... Thanks for playing ... But, it's funny on, "Stop Dragging My Heart Around" ... My helper who is here this morning cleaning house said to me, "Gosh, your cell is "Loud and rings a LONG time" ... It's my ringtone on my cell, hahahahahahahaha ... I brought her over to my desk top to show her the video ... she laughed and so did I ... it was pretty funny, guess you had to of been here, lol ... Good day to you ... FC <3 ...

9286 ... fold like a leather jacket

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 13 min It aint necessari... 218,834
Back in the day...... 15 min Emerald 98
What's for dinner? (Feb '12) 32 min Adam_30 8,516
Let's Play Songs Titled with Two Words ... (Nov '14) 38 min Adam_30 2,147
A to Z songs by title or group! 43 min Adam_30 655
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 43 min ImFree2Choose 45,983
True False Game (Jun '11) 46 min ImFree2Choose 13,594
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr Go to hell 68,569
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr wichita-rick 210,058
News Trump's Dark, Weird, Inaugural Campaign Speech 5 hr A TROLL NAMED SLACK 84