Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22055 Oct 25, 2013
Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =_wp4O7v5320XX
Don't hang on, nothing lasts forever but the earth and sky
It slips away, all your money won't another minute buy
was looking for Building the perfect Beast, title track I think, this is much tammer though,...
free spirits have to soar ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22056 Oct 25, 2013
Ami in Miami

Miami, FL

#22057 Oct 25, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Afternoon, Emma ... So, the game finally comes to an ends ... what will Topville come up with next ... I guess "stay tuned" LOL ... Enjoy the rest of your weekend >>smiles and hugs<< FC <3 ...
".. what will Topville come up with next ... "

Nothing. Glad I'm not holding my breath.

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#22058 Oct 26, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
free spirits have to soar ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =r-eXYJnV3V4XX

I knew it had to happen
Felt the tables turnin'
Got me through my darkest hour
I heard the thunder clappin'
Felt the desert burnin'
Until you poured on me

Like a sweet sunshower

Off to earn some Keep,...

Location Shown

#22059 Oct 26, 2013
Don't be Jailous' Wolfie,...
Ami in Miami wrote:
<quoted text>
".. what will Topville come up with next ... "
Nothing. Glad I'm not holding my breath.
Ami in Miami

Miami, FL

#22060 Oct 26, 2013
Big Time wrote:
Don't be Jailous' Wolfie,...
<quoted text>
It took you 10 hours to come up with this Jabberwocky?

Location Shown

#22061 Oct 26, 2013
13 mins for you to ________, talk about waiting by the Phone,

Don't talk back
Just drive the car
Shut your mouth
I know what you are
Don't say nothing
Keep your hands on the wheel
Don't turn around
This is for real
Digging in the dirt
Ami in Miami

Miami, FL

#22062 Oct 26, 2013
Big Time wrote:
Don't talk back
Just drive the car
Shut your mouth
I know what you are
Don't say nothing
Don't turn around
This is for real
Digging in the dirt
You've lost that Rhyme & Reason
Oh, that Rhyme & Reason
You've lost that Rhyme & Reason
Now it's gone, gone, gone
Whoa-oh.....

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Level 5

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#22063 Oct 26, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Will ... A little chill in the air this morning as I let the pups out around 0-6ish and I went back to sleep ... bad mom, bad mom ... woke back up 7 something ... they were all too happy to come back in and go back to bed leaving me here all alone .. Feel like that kid McCauley Culkin in "Home Alone" hahaha ... or whatever his name is ... I love that movie ... Cream Puff, what a cute name ... you wouldn't have her any other way ... or Cream-Ball whatever her name is ...
Jax and Chance are really starting to have fun ... Jax's toys are being dug up from where he previously buried them and they're playing tug of war, catch me if you can, try and take my toy away from me ... I can now see light in Chance's eyes where before when he was brought here they looked "dead", if you will, and lifeless ... I think he is coming around ... I finally broke down and bought some treats to encourage him in training spoken and hand commands ... he's coming around slowly but surely (Shirley), lol ...
9a.m. hour, Will ... I've got to start getting ready to pick up my friend for her doctor appointment .. Have a groovy friend ... Peace & love, FC <3 ...
The big chill is here, Flower, good cup of coffee and ready to get down to some serious writing in my favorite time of year...

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#22064 Oct 26, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello sweet Emma ... Having fun with your sister this weekend sounds awesome ... make it so >>smiles and hugs<< FC <3 ...
My sister and I went to the mall and had lunch. It was a wonderful day. >>smiles+hugs<<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22065 Oct 26, 2013
Big Time wrote:
Don't talk back
Just drive the car
Shut your mouth
I know what you are
Don't say nothing
Don't turn around
This is for real
Digging in the dirt
LOL ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22066 Oct 26, 2013
Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
The big chill is here, Flower, good cup of coffee and ready to get down to some serious writing in my favorite time of year...
Afternoon, Will ... It's beautiful down here ... 80's and low's in 60's ... no rain as expected ... Been a very nice day ... Hope you get some good lyrics down, some good chords & jam it on out ... make it so ... Enjoy your gig tonight! Peace & Love yalls way! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22067 Oct 26, 2013
Hey Its Emma wrote:
<quoted text>My sister and I went to the mall and had lunch. It was a wonderful day. >>smiles+hugs<<
Hello sweet Emma ... Brenda and I went all over and had a great time ... we had fun and glad to hear you & sis had a great time as well ... enjoy the rest of your weekend >smiles and hugs< FC <3 ...

4053 ... straight

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22068 Oct 26, 2013
Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew it had to happen
Felt the tables turnin'
Got me through my darkest hour
I heard the thunder clappin'
Felt the desert burnin'
Until you poured on me
Like a sweet sunshower
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =b-nsLFSqu2cXX
Off to earn some Keep,...
Just give me your hand Hold it out, close your eyes, move up close to me
Just talk to me in the tone of voice
You really don't leave me any choice you see ...

Off to watch some baseball ... Baseball, Game 3 in STL ... series tied 1-1 ... A team of 8 Clydesdales ready to pull a red beer wagon around the warning track before the 1st pitch ... GO STL ...

7335 ... pair of 3's ... fold like a football jersey on Houston Texans bye week ...

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#22069 Oct 27, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Just give me your hand Hold it out, close your eyes, move up close to me
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =p7DpQSqBrK0XX
Just talk to me in the tone of voice
You really don't leave me any choice you see ...
Off to watch some baseball ... Baseball, Game 3 in STL ... series tied 1-1 ... A team of 8 Clydesdales ready to pull a red beer wagon around the warning track before the 1st pitch ... GO STL ...
7335 ... pair of 3's ... fold like a football jersey on Houston Texans bye week ...
Good morning Flower. I know you are enjoying the series. I hope you team wins :)
Rods1

Doncaster, UK

#22070 Oct 27, 2013
Hiya Special.
Very quick word to let you know I'm still alive.
The computer died instead, so this one is brand new,
Busy downloading everything I lost, so will email tomorrow, if I can find the server I had.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22071 Oct 27, 2013
Rods1 wrote:
Hiya Special.
Very quick word to let you know I'm still alive.
The computer died instead, so this one is brand new,
Busy downloading everything I lost, so will email tomorrow, if I can find the server I had.
Hello Sir Rod ... so very nice to see you ... I was over on FC and Daughters of Anarchy just keeping up on that thread and I saw you ... WOW! A new computer which means we'll see more of you ... I'll be looking forward to the email ... Tell Lady J hello and pat Stella on the head and scratch behind the ear ... Love and arms around you! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22072 Oct 27, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Flower. I know you are enjoying the series. I hope you team wins :)
Good afternoon, Denny ... I'm reading a Lee Child book, A Wanted Man, which seems to be another good one ... I'm sure you've read ... Detroit hosting the Cowboys and I have to say it's a really good game ... more watching the game than reading or I'm missing some good plays ...

Looking forward tonights game in STL ... Last nights 9th inning was interesting at best. Throw to 1st base for an out. 1st baseman to home for another out ... catcher over throws to 3rd baseman and runner from 2nd base tries to get to 3rd base and 3rd base man and runner get their feet tangled up but it appears the 3rd baseman tried to trip the runner trying to get to home ... Umpires confer and decide that yep, 3rd basemen interfered, they let the STL runner go on to home to make the run & score ... the final score 5-4 and the win goes to STL ... I HAVE NEVER seen anything like that in baseball ... it was, well, it was DIFFERENT to say the very least ... I think I have my facts straight ... don't hold it against me if I got it mixed up ... it was confusing ... Anyway, STL up 2-1 in the series ... Tonight is Game 4 in STL ... GO STL ...

Cowboys are presently winning 27-24 and have the ball with 1:07 in the 4th with a penalty which is declined ... They're going for a field goal ... 53 yard field goal is good 30-24 ... but it ain't over til it's over and my pup wants to play ball so gotta go ...

Cowboys play Vikings next weekend, stay tuned! Catch ya around the corner, Denny! Peace & Love, FC <3 ...

7487 ... fold like a the sports page

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22073 Oct 27, 2013
OMG, 12 seconds on the clock ... Detroit TOUCHDOWN ... Under review ... key decisions here ... They're going to review ... Wow ... it would be a tie game 30-30 ... can you believe it ... what did I say up there? "it ain't over til it's over" ^^^ check it over ^^^`

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22074 Oct 27, 2013
Unbelievable ... it's called a TD ... here comes the extra point ... 31-30 DTW ... The Cowboys have 1 last chance to maybe get a field goal, really? Oh, Jeez ...

329 yards receiving for Calvin Johnson/Cowboys ...

Lions 5-3
Cowboys 4-4

Sorry, Cowgirls ... there's always next week ...

Houston bye week this week and they'd better be practicing and get out of this losing streak ...

okie dokie ... look for another game and read my book ... Laters, babe! FC <3 ...

5860 ... straight ---> to the book

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Truck containing 36,000 pounds of Crisco stolen 3 min -Lea- 37
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 4 min Old Sam 29,495
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 5 min Crazy Jae 77,366
OFFBEAT.keepAword.DropAword.2011edition (Oct '11) 6 min Old Sam 17,792
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 7 min Subduction Zone 120,871
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 8 min Old Sam 3,526
What's your tip for the day? 11 min Old Sam 1,212
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 15 min -Lea- 22,231
During Obama's Speech at Democratic Campaign Ra... 19 min Sam 31
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 31 min wichita-rick 148,965