For Dear FlowerChild

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#22009 Oct 21, 2013
Hi Flower. Busy time of year, it looks like a "killin' frost" later this week, and I have scads to do outside. Need to get the rest of the tomatoes picked, and the green peppers, as well as the herbs.

As Granny R used to say--gotta make hay while the sun shines.....

<waves>

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#22010 Oct 22, 2013
When you drink Vodka over ice, it can give you kidney failure
When you drink Rum over ice, it can give you liver failure
When you drink whiskey over ice, it can give you heart problems
When you drink Gin over ice, it can give you brain problems.
Apparently, ice is really bad for you.
Warn all your friends!

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#22011 Oct 22, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
CC ... I'm on time-out ... Have completed all my Christmas shopping ... Usually do by Halloween ... My niece and nephew are sooooo spoiled ... Have a super day ...
1493 ...
You did add me to the list this year ? Right? lol

Good morning FC ..looks to be a dreary and rainy day here for a Tuesday. Doesn't really matter I am working so all will be fine. I just hated to put up my sandals and drag out the old "toe in" shoes. Summer is over and I can feel the cold of winter pushing closer and closer . Brrrrr!! I do not like winter. One snow for a snow man and I am ready for warm days.

Vacation was good but never long enough. Read and rested and walked along the beach, I certainly need the down time.

Hope all is well with you and here's to a cheery day ! Hot coffee or hot chocolate ...have your pick!:) Enjoy !

Oh and 3000 , I believe I can win on that hand .

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22012 Oct 22, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Hi Flower. Busy time of year, it looks like a "killin' frost" later this week, and I have scads to do outside. Need to get the rest of the tomatoes picked, and the green peppers, as well as the herbs.
As Granny R used to say--gotta make hay while the sun shines.....
<waves>
Good morning, Princess ... and a beautiful sunny morning it is ... high's in mid 70's today and gorgeous ... g-gads, it does sound like you have mater-pickin' to do ... Granny is right ... Had the craft making thing as usual on Monday nights ... I'm making a yarn based picture frame ... been working on 3 Monday nights in a row ... should be finished by next Monday ... I know the other ladies are probably rolling their eyes at me but I keep telling them as they thread the needle for me ... I'm an athlete not a homemaker, LOL ... and I otherwise work with my brain, not with my hands ... I got people, remember hahaha ...

Anyway, I'm all dressed up and ready to go ... Advisory Board Meeting today at 2 ... on my first cup of coffee ... rather busy week again this week but next week is all clear, yippee ...

Hope you get all your tomatoes, green peppers and herbs before the frost ... Happy day to you! <3 ...

Hearts hugs and greenhouses ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22013 Oct 22, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
When you drink Vodka over ice, it can give you kidney failure
When you drink Rum over ice, it can give you liver failure
When you drink whiskey over ice, it can give you heart problems
When you drink Gin over ice, it can give you brain problems.
Apparently, ice is really bad for you.
Warn all your friends!
Ice ice baby ... lol

Good morning, Ricky ... the medical office called to invite me to a Grand Opening of their office ... first thing out of my mouth, "is there food involved?" LOL ... I'm so bad, LOL ... Enjoy this beautiful weather Ricky ... FC <3 ...

7509 ...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#22014 Oct 22, 2013
Hi Flower. I'm like you--try to finish early. Got lots done, but not TOTALLY done yet. The troll is at an age where it's difficult to buy for him. Oh weel. Clothes, some computer stuff, some video stuff. And I guess that's it. Doesn't matter if I know what those things do--as long as he does. lol.

Enjoy your day.

Hearts, hugs, and happiness....

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22015 Oct 22, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>
You did add me to the list this year ? Right? lol
Good morning FC ..looks to be a dreary and rainy day here for a Tuesday. Doesn't really matter I am working so all will be fine. I just hated to put up my sandals and drag out the old "toe in" shoes. Summer is over and I can feel the cold of winter pushing closer and closer . Brrrrr!! I do not like winter. One snow for a snow man and I am ready for warm days.
Vacation was good but never long enough. Read and rested and walked along the beach, I certainly need the down time.
Hope all is well with you and here's to a cheery day ! Hot coffee or hot chocolate ...have your pick!:) Enjoy !
Oh and 3000 , I believe I can win on that hand .
Good morning, Hatti ... sometimes you need a vacation from your vacation ... Glad you were able to take the time off ... a walk along the beach, taking time out to read a good book or whatever you want to do ... Does it get any better than that?...

River Spirit was saying MI getting ready for a big freeze in the Michigan area ... I told her I'd send her some warmth and sunshine because right after she posted that it was 79 degrees here and it was DARK ... she said she'd take it ... My pup, Jax, has a pretty thick fur that grew out this year ... really thick ... Hope that doesn't mean anymore than he just has a thick fur and winter is around the corner earlier than January, heh ...

Anyway, sweets ... It's Tuesday so whatever the wx ... enjoy your day as I know you will toe-in or toe-out >hugs< FC <3 ...

5745 ... yep, you got a good hand ... 4 of a kind beats my pair of 5's over 7 ... WTG >smiles<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22016 Oct 22, 2013
THREE DOG NIGHT ~ NEVER BEEN TO SPAIN ...

well I've never been to England but I kinda like the music ...

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#22017 Oct 22, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
CC ... I'm on time-out ... Have completed all my Christmas shopping ... Usually do by Halloween ... My niece and nephew are sooooo spoiled ... Have a super day ...
1493 ...
Have a nice day wrapping up the Christmas gifts. I have not begun to shop for gifts. >>smiles<<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22018 Oct 22, 2013
Hey Its Emma wrote:
<quoted text>Have a nice day wrapping up the Christmas gifts. I have not begun to shop for gifts. >>smiles<<
Good morning sweet Emma ... packaging to mail out before the lines at the post toasties get long ... Christmas to the de-niece and de-nephew come early, lol ... wishing you a very lovely day, Emma >>smiles and hugs<<

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#22019 Oct 22, 2013
Good morning Flower-Child.
I'm back from another PeeWee's Big Adventure (no moped anymore though- lol).
I got to see my daughter and grandson (she just got married last week, first time). His birthday is this week (grandson). That's all the farther I'm going to look forward as far as presents for now.(Christmas?!!)
Looks like a fair weather day. The charter boats in Lahaina all had lots of fish flags, I might have missed the big bite? Oh well.
You have a nice rest of your Tuesday.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22020 Oct 22, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
I got to see my daughter and grandson (she just got married last week, first time). His birthday is this week (grandson). That's all the farther I'm going to look forward as far as presents for now.(Christmas?!!)
Looks like a fair weather day. The charter boats in Lahaina all had lots of fish flags, I might have missed the big bite? Oh well.
Good morning, Fishman ... fair weather day here, too ... so very pleasant I love it ... the pups do as well ... So what are you going to do on a fair weather day ... Some of the fish around here would better serve as bait sometimes, lol ... No water, no fish? A little more rain would help so we're holding out for more rain ... I've always loved being around water ... the more water the better ... Whatever you fancy today ---> have fun doing it ... Catch you around the corner, Fishman ... Take care! Peace & Love, FC <3 ...

spend my time on an open sea ...

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

#22021 Oct 22, 2013
Love, Love, Love, Love, Love, and a
((TEXAS SIZED HUG))
@}-'--,---

“Maker of poetry, art & music”

Level 5

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#22022 Oct 23, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Will ... Well, I make mine at night and set the timer so it's ready in the morning ... but I don't always wake up in time ... like the song, "love isn't alwasy on time" lol ... So, I set it up at night and I wake up and just hit the ON button and it's ready in a few ... Let the pups out and off they go ... I've been listening to White Elephant and sounds good so far ... Keep writing and playing ... it's what yall do ... Carry on and Make it so ... Stay in touch. Peace & Love, FC <3 ...
8473 ...
Hey Flower, glad the "Riding the White Elephant" is working for you... looks like everything is a go as for making a lot more music with this line-up of The Shadowville All-Stars.

Coffee is ready... BUT, this little cat, Cream-Ball or Cornflake as her name morphed last night, jumped up and fell aslep on my feet, trapping me on the sofa unless I wake her.

Has to be done but she's looking so happy snoring down there, and warm besides, this being a kind of chilly morning down here, at least in this house.

More new on this later, as, yes, I got to go get a coffee, Cream-Puff will get over it...

And so it goes.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#22023 Oct 23, 2013
Doing a drive by guys to say hey!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22024 Oct 24, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Hi Flower. I'm like you--try to finish early. Got lots done, but not TOTALLY done yet. The troll is at an age where it's difficult to buy for him. Oh weel. Clothes, some computer stuff, some video stuff. And I guess that's it. Doesn't matter if I know what those things do--as long as he does. lol.
Enjoy your day.
Hearts, hugs, and happiness....
Good morning, Princess ... yes, I like to get finish things early so as to not rush ... after the niece and nephew comes 2 brothers/2 sisters ... those are the easiest ... It doesn't take much to amuse them, either!

Happy Thursday ... Not a happy night for my Redbirds last night ... But as I say, "there's always tomorrow" til the World Series is over ...

Wishing you a beautiful day ... sunnny, clear and high of only 80 today ... hoping the best and same to you ...

Hearts, hugs and baseball til it's over ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22025 Oct 24, 2013
Hey Its Emma wrote:
<quoted text>Have a nice day wrapping up the Christmas gifts. I have not begun to shop for gifts. >>smiles<<
Good morning sweet Emma ... Usually finding the right box at CVS to mail the gifts is the biggest challenge and recycling last years Christmas wrapping is what I do ... just don't like adding to the recycle bin more waste of paper if you know what I mean ... I mean when we have retreats & craft making everyone knows to give leftover recycling to FC show she can bring home to the recycling bin ... isn't that crazy, lol ... I'm kind of OCD in that way, haha ... Meantime I'm about 8 pages of finishing my book and looking to find the 9th book of a series by James Patterson/Paetro ... may have to try a different li-berry, lol ... May your day be the sweetest of days ... Enjoy it >>smiles and hugs<< FC <3 ...
7880 ... full house for Miss Emma ... go for it

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22026 Oct 24, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
Good morning, Fishman ... Congrats on walking your daughter down the aisle ... I remember choking up and getting teary eyed as my daddy walked me down the aisle, I was so emotional ... and then I saw him (my husband to be) waiting on me (I was 28)... and he was smiling that big old smile and my daddy shook his hand, whispered something to him probably like, "you hurt her and I'll break your neck", LOL ... nah, but probably hahahaha ... besides I had 2 brothers 1 older, 1 younger ... so nothing was going to happen to me ... I was 28 and already had a full career ahead of me, it was scary ... I was totally independent and he understood that ... Men just don't quite get that ... anyway, it turned out just fine ...
So, I wish the best for your girl, her husband and extended family ... Christmas is for little kids anyway ... exception: me, I'm a big kid, LOL ...

61°F
Clear
Feels like: 61°
High 80°Low 52°

winds 6mph out of the west
humidity 48%----> picture perfect ...

Enjoy your day, Fishman! Peace & Love ~ FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22027 Oct 24, 2013
Wildbluerose wrote:
Love, Love, Love, Love, Love, and a
((TEXAS SIZED HUG))
@}-'--,---
Good morning Rosebud! Hope today brings you much needed sunshine ... The pack has now been walked and you can get on with your normal daily routine ... Please do not ask me to define "Normal" ... I cannot find that definition in the dictionary because my face is not there, LOL ... Abnormal is totally different, haha ...

My Redbirds lost insufferably last night in a total shutout ... BOS batters and their beards and their batting skills liked drilling the ball into other zip codes ... Dang that Napoli (ex-Texas Ranger) in the 1st inning with bases loaded ... I was expecting a Grand Slam but only brought in 2 runs ... 2nd inning bases loaded again came in 3 more runs making it 5-0 Boston ... Then I ate a couple of popsicles, got cold and went to my room to cover up ... I covered up my eyes so I wouldn't have to see the brutality but I remember hearing 7-0 SHUT OUT ... it's all I needed to hear, thought there was always tomorrow and lights out ... Boston played very well last night so Kudos to them ... BUT STL can always comeback ... it was only Game 1 last night ... so, GO STL ... bring it!
TTYL, have to get ready to take Gab to MY doctor to check on her total knee replacement ... Luvya big! FC <3 ...

Hearts Hugs and the World Series ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22028 Oct 24, 2013
Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Flower, glad the "Riding the White Elephant" is working for you... looks like everything is a go as for making a lot more music with this line-up of The Shadowville All-Stars.
Coffee is ready... BUT, this little cat, Cream-Ball or Cornflake as her name morphed last night, jumped up and fell aslep on my feet, trapping me on the sofa unless I wake her.
Has to be done but she's looking so happy snoring down there, and warm besides, this being a kind of chilly morning down here, at least in this house.
More new on this later, as, yes, I got to go get a coffee, Cream-Puff will get over it...
And so it goes.
Good morning, Will ... A little chill in the air this morning as I let the pups out around 0-6ish and I went back to sleep ... bad mom, bad mom ... woke back up 7 something ... they were all too happy to come back in and go back to bed leaving me here all alone .. Feel like that kid McCauley Culkin in "Home Alone" hahaha ... or whatever his name is ... I love that movie ... Cream Puff, what a cute name ... you wouldn't have her any other way ... or Cream-Ball whatever her name is ...

Jax and Chance are really starting to have fun ... Jax's toys are being dug up from where he previously buried them and they're playing tug of war, catch me if you can, try and take my toy away from me ... I can now see light in Chance's eyes where before when he was brought here they looked "dead", if you will, and lifeless ... I think he is coming around ... I finally broke down and bought some treats to encourage him in training spoken and hand commands ... he's coming around slowly but surely (Shirley), lol ...

9a.m. hour, Will ... I've got to start getting ready to pick up my friend for her doctor appointment .. Have a groovy friend ... Peace & love, FC <3 ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Names, A to Z, ... (Aug '12) 2 min andet1987 4,713
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 3 min andet1987 62,794
next word game (Apr '13) 7 min andet1987 1,224
I agree with the comment below :) 8 min andet1987 1
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 24 min andet1987 39,765
The Next Person Game (Mar '11) 26 min andet1987 10,967
It's Black... 29 min andet1987 199
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 41 min Politico Incorrecto 35,007
Add a Word remove a Word (Oct '13) 59 min Blue Bird 6,663
First Word That Comes To Mind ....... (Apr '10) 4 hr North Mountain 14,205