Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

Hey Its Emma wrote:
Have a nice day reading, FC. >>smiles+hugs<<
Hello sweet Emma ... trying to get some reading in but it's October ... in baseball, the Division best of 5 game playoffs are over ... now, it's the the best of 7 championship playoffs ... little time for reading but I'm trying ... Have a nice evening and thanks for stopping by sweets! >>smiles and hugs<< FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
Fishman ... you may like Beth Hart ... She almost has the Amy Winehouse sound but she's mostly blues ... here's your bang bang boom boom, LOL ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =oNj_JpWJqEgXX
If you like country then you'll like Eric Church ... I saw him in concert last year ... He had one bang/boom song that it THUNDERED the arena and the pyrotechnics went off and I hit the deck ... it freaked me out, man! LOL ... J/K ... but I did hit the deck ... My baby sister said, get up FC, it's part of the show ... Well, you never know these days, ha!... I'll have to pull my EC CD and find that song for you unless you find it first ...
Meantime, this is how I discovered him ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Church is AWESOME in concert ... Puts on a great show ... okay, this is the redneck in me, hahahaha
hahahahahha, that was the song, DRINK IN MY HAND ... where I hit the deck ...

>>Taps replay on jukebox<<

"My head Monday morning as that alarm clock sings,
It goes bang bang bang while it ring ring rings."

Enjoy your evening ...

Hearts, hugs and pyrotechnics ...

7800 ... full house ... FC bets on the Tigers tonight ---> 8's over 7's

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi again Fishman ... the rain never came ... Jeffrey Steele is an awesome singer/songwriter and he is FUN! You will normally find him on Delbert McClinton's yearly Sandy Beaches Cruise in January going to any destination Delbert wishes ...
You may (or not) recall Rascal Flatts hit "What Hurst the Most" ... if you're a country buff ... co-written by Jeffrey ...
http://www.dbaronmedia.com/jeffrey-steele.htm...
Love it when he stops singing and the crowd takes off with the song ... awesome ...
One of my favorite cute videos, it'd be cute to a girl but halarious to a guy "Brand New Girlfriend" sung by Steve Holy ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =BSUSlN7htyUXX
co-writer: Jeffrey Steele ...
Glad you like Jeffrey ... he IS awesome ... Take it easy, talk soon!
ALCS tonight TBS Station Detroit ~ Verlander on the mound / Boston - GO DETROIT ... yippie kye aye ...
Jeffrey Steele ~ What Hurts the Most ...

this is where the audience sings where Jeffrey stops ... forgot to drop the link ... just sayin'... one more post and it's baseball time ... the airhead in me is coming out, lol ...

6382 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
Line was too long Will try again Tomorrow, still stopped by and helped a Friend finish some work to sell some property little sun and Pro Bono work never hurts, I get it back ten fold,
Talk about an ending of a Show,...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =MrRVW-p8SJ8XX
Kudos and accolades on helping out a friend pro Bono ... Bono (U2) came into town but I wasn't at the concert ... He did, however, come into Antone's down on 6th Street Austin and I had the opportunity to meet him and his ever so popular sunglasses ... he did take them off when I shook his hand ... Very nice man ...

As the music played I saw my life turn around
that was the day before love came to town ...

Enjoy your evening ...

3874 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

ALCS today ... Boston took DTW 1-0 in a short shut out game ...

on TBS now STL 3-0 against Dodgers in top of the 3rd ...

Yall have fun ... Catch ya on the morrow ... it's game time ... luvvvvvvvvv <3 ...

1305 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

so I find a thread: What do you watch on TV ... I realize how easily amused I am ... I really must read more often, lol ...

CBS Sunday Morning
60 Minutes
Hawaii 5-O
Law & Order: SVU
NCIS
NCIS: LA
Undercover Boss
MLB pre-season to the end of World Series
NFL
Sons of Anarchy
Boardwalk Empire
Big Bang Theory

Daytime-Young & the Restless ...

3-2 Bottom of the 5th STL ahead of the game ... we've got ourselves a ballgame ... Sons of Anarchy on in 5 minutes on FX Channel ... I really need one of those picture in picture TVs ...

3732 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

STL wins 4-2 over Dodgers ...
STL leads the series 3-1 ... Next game tomorrow at 1pm ...

Dodgers coach post game interview, "We don't have time to feel sorry for ourselves." ... really?... Does he not know there's no crying in baseball?...

oh, okay ...

Sons of Anarchy was hilarious in some parts ... not the usual bloody, beat 'em up, shoot 'em up, blow 'em up ... Pretty good and 1 1/2 hours again this week ...

Open the book and read awhile ... or cruise the O/B threads ... either or ...

7218 ...

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Good morning Flower. I'll be back later (or tomorrow), I'm running late.
Beautiful sun out right now. "They" are calling for glassy flat water Saturday! WooHoo!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

It was cool while I was hunting this morning. No luck. I didn't see any deer but it was fun anyway

“People will think I'm crazy”

Since: Jan 07

Rome, Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Rise and Shine, late for yesterday, early for tomorrow or somewhere in between,

Hope your Day is one that is eventful and fondly remembered ,..

BT,..

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Good morning Flower. It is a beautiful clear day in Dallas

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Level 5

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Will ... hope today finds you well ... Craft making last night took me longer than expected so slept in this morning ... Jeez, my soap is on in 7 minutes, yikes! lol ... Gotta get rolling ... So, biligual I see ... "Lisa's friend, bring me some coffee?" That'll be an interesting one to listen to and I shall you tube 'em and check them out and give opine will follow ... Good to see yall still working it out ... Carry on and as Captain Picard once said, "Make it So" ... Enjoy your day! Peace & Love, FC <3 ...
come on and work it on out ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =tgd46QiHz4IXX
I LOVE this part of the movie ... Seen it a gazillion times ... the teeny bopper in me, I suppose, LOL ...
2456 ...
Good morning, Flower Child!

And I need that ccoffee, but have to get up for it myself...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Fisherman 808 wrote:
Good morning Flower. I'll be back later (or tomorrow), I'm running late.
Beautiful sun out right now. "They" are calling for glassy flat water Saturday! WooHoo!
Good morning, Fishman ... Good to see you ... had so much going on yesterday didn't hardly make it to Face Book ... Last thing I remember DTW was ahead of Boston 7-2 in the 6th or 8th and zonk, this little kitten was out like a light ... yes, I'll have to google ... Low's 50's, highs of 74 today, the sun shining ever so brightly and the pups are playing ... My helper is coming to clean today and all the mud the pups tracked in will vanish as there is no more rain in the forecast, at least for awhile but we got some good rainfall from the latest cold front ...

I got to wear my white leather fringe jacket with a white tank yesterday at the hospital for my echo and got sooooo many compliments ... one was, "I love your jacket, it makes a statement" ...WTH? okie dokie ... I smiled said thank you, held my head high cuz it's a very cool jacket, and went on my merry way ...

It's so beautiful out ... I think, even though it's still muddy, I'll go out ... achoo, thanks for the mold the rain left behind, lol ... it's all good, better rain than not ... Enjoy your sunny day & have fun ... Peace and love, FC <3 ...

JOE NICHOLS ~ SUNNY & 75 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Denny CranesPlace wrote:
It was cool while I was hunting this morning. No luck. I didn't see any deer but it was fun anyway
Good morning, Denny ... plenty of buck over here with big racks ... I told you there were so many there was talk of putting them on C130 and transporting them to Mexico, WHY? They'd be good for soup kitchens, loading them up in freezers ... IDK, that's just my thinking ... But that's just me ... Cool crisp morning, beautiful ... maybe you're out taking advantage with that bow ... Hello to the wife and have a great day! Peace Love and Understanding! FC <3 ...

4452 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Flower Child!
And I need that ccoffee, but have to get up for it myself...
Good morning, Will ... Well, I make mine at night and set the timer so it's ready in the morning ... but I don't always wake up in time ... like the song, "love isn't alwasy on time" lol ... So, I set it up at night and I wake up and just hit the ON button and it's ready in a few ... Let the pups out and off they go ... I've been listening to White Elephant and sounds good so far ... Keep writing and playing ... it's what yall do ... Carry on and Make it so ... Stay in touch. Peace & Love, FC <3 ...

8473 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Good morning Flower. It is a beautiful clear day in Dallas
same here Denny 52 and warming up to approx 74, picture perfect <3

1691 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Big Time wrote:
Rise and Shine, late for yesterday, early for tomorrow or somewhere in between,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =5XcKBmdfpWsXX
Hope your Day is one that is eventful and fondly remembered ,..
BT,..
Good morning, Big Time ... the day is all to myself, maybe a mani/pedi ... Meantime, another Texan legend ...

she watched him as the tail lights disappear around the bend ...
the road goes forever and the party never ends ...

Peaceful vibes sent your way ... Enjoy the day! FC <3 ...

she watched him as the tail lights disappear around the bend

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
Fishman ... you may like Beth Hart ... She almost has the Amy Winehouse sound but she's mostly blues ... here's your bang bang boom boom, LOL ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =oNj_JpWJqEgXX
If you like country then you'll like Eric Church ... I saw him in concert last year ... He had one bang/boom song that it THUNDERED the arena and the pyrotechnics went off and I hit the deck ... it freaked me out, man! LOL ... J/K ... but I did hit the deck ... My baby sister said, get up FC, it's part of the show ... Well, you never know these days, ha!... I'll have to pull my EC CD and find that song for you unless you find it first ...
Meantime, this is how I discovered him ...
Church is AWESOME in concert ... Puts on a great show ... okay, this is the redneck in me, hahahaha
Good morning Flower.
I never heard Beth either. She is interesting, makes me think of my daughter for some reason. I kind of liked Amy W.. Too bad about her life.
Wow. That other post with Jeffrey's accomplishments! He's done a LOT! If he has always played his cards right, he must be extremely rich! Sounds like he is a good businessman, so he probably is.
Nice and sunny out right now, sun is just coming up. I love the morning.
Hope your having a good Thursday.

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

I'm enjoying my sunny day, FC. Have a fun day too. >>smiles+hugs<<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Flower.
I never heard Beth either. She is interesting, makes me think of my daughter for some reason. I kind of liked Amy W.. Too bad about her life.
Wow. That other post with Jeffrey's accomplishments! He's done a LOT! If he has always played his cards right, he must be extremely rich! Sounds like he is a good businessman, so he probably is.
Nice and sunny out right now, sun is just coming up. I love the morning.
Hope your having a good Thursday.
48°F
Cloudy
Feels like: 48°
High 66°Low 45°

Good morning, Fishman ... 79% humidity but no rain forecast til Wednesday ... It's been a beautiful last couple of days with the top pull down in my 5.0, lol ... no, not the convertible ... BTDT ... been there done that ... just a nice 4 door sedan with a sun/moon roof ... still nice to have it on days such as today and days past ...
Today breakfast with another friend, Sheri ... Brenda's working on Christmas crafts at home and I don't do crafts ... I do baseball, football, playing fetch with my pups, sports, guy things you might say ... mostly tomboy things ... I'm not domesticated in any way but you might call me a homebody, ha! Brenda is just the opposite ... But we both love the blues ...
I tried singing one of Blake Shelton's songs to her the other day and asked me if I made it up, lol ... told her on Blake could get away with a song like that ... then I put the CD in and she said, like I do, "REALLY" ... she listens to Christian music A LOT besides the blues on her satellite radio ... she really couldn't relate ...

Anyway, glad the weekend is here ... no go out and enjoy it ...

BLAKE SHELTON & COMPANY ~ BOYS ROUND HERE ...

chew tobacco chew tobacco chew tobacco - SPIT ...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••