For Dear FlowerChild

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#21919 Oct 10, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
"Music doesn't lie. If there is something to be changed in this world, then it can only happen through music." -Jimi Hendrix ~
Wise words...heya FC!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21920 Oct 11, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>I read the new Lee Child book and it was great. HBO has the Breaking bad series I believe. If not then it is show time.
Good morning, Denny .. No, I haven't seen the Breaking Bad series ... Jeez, it's October, Denny ... that means it's baseball and you know I've got an IV with baseball in it, LOL ... DTW beat OAK last night ... Verlander threw 111 pitches in 8 shut out innings and move on to the AL championship series, whoo-hoo ... Final score Detroit 2 Oakland ZIP ... I'm out the door in about in 13 so have a good Friday and a great weekend ... FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21921 Oct 11, 2013
Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
fell asleep for 7 hours----Would like to have two of those in a row,...
Tennis balls , don't forget them,,,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =hSNp4zpi8BMXX
30 second warning, lol

5453 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21922 Oct 11, 2013
NotaGoth wrote:
<quoted text>
Wise words...heya FC!
Heya Syn ... Going to be another beautiful day today and rain rain rain all weekend ... it's all good we need it ... Hope your Friday is super as well as your weekend ... Much Love, FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21923 Oct 11, 2013
Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that Karen didn't turn out to be as much of a hooter as was expected...
Morning, So HOOTERS fired her, LOL ... bummer ... Why don't you hire her for back up to your band, then? J/K ... well, things happen and when that door shut on her maybe another one opened ... Good luck to her just the same ... Will be incommunicado most of the weekend ... will try updates on the other side ... Enjoy your day / weekend ... FC <3 ...

7990 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21924 Oct 11, 2013
Big Time wrote:
In the comments on White Bird, something about Pete Townsend being abusive to a roadie,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =B5kYJCgFWGQXX
'Why God Invented the Roadie'
Morning Big Time ... that's almost as smashing a perfectly good guitar (John Hiatt)...

That's a great SRV song, Love it ...

Going to the San Antonio River Walk today ... Hotel checkin at 1500 and Women in Faith Conference at 1900 till 2200 ... then all day tomorrow but guess what? I got an ACL Fest for alll day Sunday, whoop! Not sure what bands are set to play to close out the two weekend event but I'm sure they'll close it out with a blast ... Supposed to rain all weekend so I'll wear my galoshes, lol ...
Enjoy your TGIF Friday and your weekend ... Thanks for stopping by again ... I'd like to find a song from SRV's album Soul to Soul but I need to leave in 2 minutes so I'll leave you with another one of Stevie's fave's ... Enjoy ~ FC <3 ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
you will know ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
you need a little bit of soul to see it through ...

3627 ...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#21925 Oct 11, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Princess ... well, then you know how I feel about my pups, my music and playing in the dirt in my little yard, garden and Jax & Chance's private park ... It's free and enjoyable ... and FREE ... well, mowing, weed eating and manicuring the park costs only $25 bucks but that's nothing to keep their park beautiful ... but really, besides Cooper, what pup has their own park, lol ... we're so funny ...
My neighbors grow their own veggies ... once I've had their tomatoes ... there isn't any buying any at the store ... they don't taste the same or is that in my head? Yep, it's in my head, haha ... a little salt and lemon pepper hides the store taste, lol ...
Wilco, copy that on the Dems/Reps ... Why can't we all just get along? Rodney King quote? Jeez ...
Well, pretty one ... Need to start getting ready for lunch date ... Have a lovely day and TTYS ... Luvya, mean it! FC <3 ...
Hope you had an enjoyable lunch. The worst feeling in the world is when it's the middle of February and you get a craving for a tomato. A REAL tomato. That's about the worst. I tried to explain that to someone recently and you'd thought they were from another planet. And they were--well, nearly--they were from Chicago. LOL.
I'm waiting for the mail, and for the dew to dry off, so I can get back out in the yard. I'm hoping that by winter, I'll be "caught up" whatever that is. I'm already planning expansions for the spring. The herb beds here, the ornamental gourds here, the luffas here, there's always a lot to do.
And yes, I do know how you feel about your pups, most people with pets do.
Enjoy your Friday. And BTW, got your mail the other day--taking
care of that one day next week.

Hearts, hugs, and pickles.....

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#21926 Oct 11, 2013
Hey my sweet Flower! Have fun in SAT this week-end! Luvya bunches!

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#21927 Oct 11, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text> ... Going to be another beautiful day today and rain rain rain all weekend ... it's all good we need it ... Hope your Friday is super as well as your weekend ... Much Love, FC <3 ...
Thanks FC. My sister and I will have a fun day. <3

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#21928 Oct 11, 2013

The Riverwalk was very nice back in Early 90's, We used to love it when the Cannons to scare the Grackles away, everybody but them would Jump,...

It's better than moonshine,
Damn sure better than rain.

Little Allman Brothers Soul to Soul,...

PS, Emma has cool Ride,...

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#21929 Oct 11, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, Voyeur ... you little jokester you ... keep 'em coming ... everyone needs a laugh a day to keep the doctor away ... unless it's the doctor in the lime and the coconut song, LOL ... Thanks, bud! Luvya, FC <3 ...
I finally got a picture of Donkey for you to see.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#21930 Oct 13, 2013
Good mroning Flower. I hope you are getting some good rain :)

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

AH-1S Cobra

#21931 Oct 13, 2013
Morning Denny How's it going?

“Maker of poetry, art & music”

Level 5

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#21932 Oct 13, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning, So HOOTERS fired her, LOL ... bummer ... Why don't you hire her for back up to your band, then? J/K ... well, things happen and when that door shut on her maybe another one opened ... Good luck to her just the same ... Will be incommunicado most of the weekend ... will try updates on the other side ... Enjoy your day / weekend ... FC <3 ...
7990 ...
Hello Flower... I just got a glimpse of a news item on Topix that Rodriguez is mentioned as returning to Austin!

No other word yet but that's some big news for your neck of the woods!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#21933 Oct 14, 2013
Wake up Flower. You are burning daylight : )

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#21934 Oct 14, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Good mroning Flower. I hope you are getting some good rain :)
I don't know about C, but we're getting some good rain right up the highway from her.

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#21935 Oct 14, 2013
Hey Its Emma wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks FC. My sister and I will have a fun day. <3
Hey, Its Emma!

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#21936 Oct 14, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
Hey my sweet Flower! Have fun in SAT this week-end! Luvya bunches!
Hiya Hippi!

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#21937 Oct 14, 2013
Good morning Flower.
We're getting some real rain for a change. There's a couple of storms churning in the Eastern Pacific....
Hope you have smooth sailing this week.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21938 Oct 14, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hope you had an enjoyable lunch. The worst feeling in the world is when it's the middle of February and you get a craving for a tomato. A REAL tomato. That's about the worst. I tried to explain that to someone recently and you'd thought they were from another planet. And they were--well, nearly--they were from Chicago. LOL.
I'm waiting for the mail, and for the dew to dry off, so I can get back out in the yard. I'm hoping that by winter, I'll be "caught up" whatever that is. I'm already planning expansions for the spring. The herb beds here, the ornamental gourds here, the luffas here, there's always a lot to do.
And yes, I do know how you feel about your pups, most people with pets do.
Enjoy your Friday. And BTW, got your mail the other day--taking
care of that one day next week.
Hearts, hugs, and pickles.....
Good afternoon, Princess ... My friend had total knee replacement Friday. Picked her up today and we had lunch as she was tired of terrible hospital food. Piled up all her machines and luggage in my car and toted her home where her mom was waiting for her. Bless her heart. All is good and we have post op appointment all setup ... Ran all my errands and ready for a nap myself. Glad you got the mail. Lots of appointments set up this week already so coordianted times and getting that crack in my windshield fixed on my new car. Otherwise,just keeping appts this week. Hope your plans are better than mine,*wink*... Give me a shout on when your mail goes out so I can put a BOLO out, lol ... Enjoy the rest of your afternoon! Luvya, FC <3 ...
Hearts, hugs and muggy wx ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
any word you want to say (Dec '09) 3 min quilterqueen 8,632
"3 words beginning with similar Letters!" (Dec '12) 4 min quilterqueen 494
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 5 min Silly times 84,813
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 7 min Judy 123 228,372
Name the first word that's on you're mind. (Mar '13) 7 min quilterqueen 1,361
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 8 min Crazy Jae 18,587
OFFBEAT.keepAword.DropAword.2011edition (Oct '11) 9 min Crazy Jae 21,416
noticed it was red 23 min Crazy Jae 72
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 36 min Crazy Jae 16,812
More from around the web