For Dear FlowerChild

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#21879 Oct 9, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Rosebud ... seems like it's been Monday all week, lol ... whew ... Chance had his 1st visit to the vet yesterday and appears to be in great health ... his right hind leg has scar tissue and we think it may have been mangled with being tied to chain link ... we think he was also abused ... We found his initial rabies vaccination papers INSIDE the envelope we were given (nobody knew it was there) and his rabies vac expired today ... what a coinkidink, huh? It had the original owner's name, addy & phone #... she explained that she & her husband rescued the pup one day before he was to be put down ... apparently he had been severely abused, was ppl shy, jumpy, afraid of ppl and was un-adoptable. They took him in and bribed him with food to get close to him ... The lady got pregnant, had her baby, but Chance and the baby were too much for her so she gave him to Velma who already had 3 pups (big ones too, except Emily) and a cat ... she and her husband brought him here ---> and then there was Chance ... a new addition to the FC household ... Well, I'm not treating him with food to come with me ... I'm training him with voice and hand commands ... he'll get a pat on the head and "good boy" ... Thing is, Jax keeps getting in between us when I call Chance and can you say "jealousy?" ... Found Chance on my new leather love seat yesterday morning so I've blocked the sofa and love seat and he only has access to the fainting couch ... so guess what ... remember it was bought for Jax and Jax rejected it? Well, guess who wants to get on it now? Yep! Jax! Too late buddy ... well, you get the picture ...
Heads up, Rosebud ... rain SA/SU/MO ... so get ready, get ready ... get ready cuz here it comes, lol ... woot woot ...
Hope you and S are doing well ... probably time to take the pack out so go ahead and do that and have a lovely day ... mid 80's here with lots of sunshine ... Beautiful ... hope the same for you ... Luvya big, FC <3 ...
Good morning sleepyhead!

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#21880 Oct 9, 2013
Ah er I mean sunshine! lol

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21881 Oct 9, 2013
Jolly wrote:
Congrats, Flowerchild, on "taking" a Chance! LOL He sounds like a wonderful furry addition to your family. What breed(s) is he?(Just Jolly being nosey *wink*)
Pouring rain here right now & the critters are longingly looking out the glass door, wanting to go out. It's supposed to be a very rainy Monday here.
Wow! Jolly! Great to "see" you!!!!!!!!!! Chance is alleged to be a coon hound with maybe lab, color is tan and white ... I'll e you some photos ... He's beginning to be more trusting of me ... Jax keeps butting in by getting in between Chance and I ... I think bringing Chance to me was a good thing ... made me feel good for ppl to tell me I am the Dog Whisperer and that I am good with pups ... So, I get to put my pup training skills back to work ... It IS possible to treat and old dog new tricks ... I can attest to that ... Chance is 1 yr 7 months ... He'll be a great pup ...

So, hoping the little peanut is well ... you & D are doing good as well ... Hello to Tito, Kippy, Joe and Moosey! Great to see you! Take care, be safe! Much love, FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21882 Oct 9, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
Flower..Hop on my Scooter...MALL Winter Boot SALE!!
Hurry..
;)
CC, we don't have winter til January ... I have a nice pair of ear muff's (I think that is what they're called) for sale $10 bucks at Bed Bath & Beyond & and real nice of winter boots, I call them snow boots, so I can run to the mailbox or the store in my famous PJ's, again, if I have to ... thanks for the invite but I'm set ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21883 Oct 9, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>lol
Congrats on the new addition FC!
Hi Ricky! Thank you! >waves< ...

7004 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21884 Oct 9, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>I can see you piling on the big bags of dog food like in the movie "Christmas Vacation" (minus Eddie crushing the pack of light bulbs) lol.
I love those Chevy Chase movies, LOL ...
Jolly

Corning, NY

#21885 Oct 9, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! Jolly! Great to "see" you!!!!!!!!!! Chance is alleged to be a coon hound with maybe lab, color is tan and white ... I'll e you some photos ... He's beginning to be more trusting of me ... Jax keeps butting in by getting in between Chance and I ... I think bringing Chance to me was a good thing ... made me feel good for ppl to tell me I am the Dog Whisperer and that I am good with pups ... So, I get to put my pup training skills back to work ... It IS possible to treat and old dog new tricks ... I can attest to that ... Chance is 1 yr 7 months ... He'll be a great pup ...
So, hoping the little peanut is well ... you & D are doing good as well ... Hello to Tito, Kippy, Joe and Moosey! Great to see you! Take care, be safe! Much love, FC <3 ...
hiya Flowerchild: Chance sounds like a keeper. All ya need is love... and maybe a FEW doggy biscuits, too (it couldn't hurt)
*wink* And it's good that Jax has a "little" brother to hang out with! Everybody needs friends. As for the jealousy (re: the sofa), forgettabout it! ha Remember my cat Chloe (R.I.P.)-- well whenever I'd start brushing the dogs, she'd thump her way on over (she was a "bit" plump), push them aside with her shoulder & plunk herself down in my lap, just so I could brush her too. LOL! Jealous of the dogs getting brushed?! Oh yeah. She was a funny, loveable cat.

Peanut is coming for weekend & we're going for her 1st professional haircut, and also the pumpkin farm. Fun fun! Grandpa is all a twitter (LOL)-- he's like a big old teddy bear, when the peanut is around. Oh, and she's walking now & has her 1st 2 toothies, too. Cute.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21886 Oct 9, 2013
Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
Passing By the Pink Floyd Segway,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =dyihQtBes1IXX
Think Sheryl may have had a bad break up in the 90's
anything but down and some other songs back then,...lol
The best break up song ever though is,
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Not That we are breaking up, Just sayin,...
Good morning, Big Time ... yes, but in "Anything But Down" she ends the song, "Well, I get some wishes of my own" ... I love that song ...

"She might be all that I have left and music is her name" ...

"Somebody fine will come along & make me forget about loving you" ...

No, not that we're breaking up, just sayin'*wink*

Thanks for coming by, BT ... Love your songs & the good vibes you leave here! Peace ~ FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21887 Oct 9, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning my sweet Flower and her friends. It's beautiful out today--cool start,, but will be nice later on.
Yesterday, I added more beds to my "herbatorium" (and YES spell check, that IS a word, I made it up)
Anyway it's shaping up to be a beautiful fall week. Just perfect for some yard clean up work--IF Cooper will let me, that is. I was out earlier, and he INSISTED that I scratch his ears. Nearly knocked me down. LOL
Enjoy the day with your pups....
Morning Princess ... sounds like you'e in your element again ... makes me happy to see you there ... It's nice when the wx cools down and allows you to be in your garden, yard ... It's only to be in the low to mid 80's and I have NO, zero, nada, niet, zilch appointments ... aw, snap ... Cindy from the vet called and have a 9:30 to bring Jax for a $21.00 something injection which should have been given to him in Sept ... What do they think I'm an ATM machine? LOL ... I told Cindy I'm wearing my pajamas ... her reply, "I don't care, other ppl might, but I don't." me: "I don't care if yall don't" so I'll be there at 9:30 ... Anyway, back to yard work ... I'll be re-potting 3 plants today into bigger clay pots so they will be able to grow bigger ... Good therapy right? And, it's cheaper that psychotherapist, LOL ...
Have a nice day,pretty one!

Hearts, hugs and potting soild ...

4077 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21888 Oct 9, 2013
^^^^^^^ what no auto correct? lol ^^^^^^^

SOIL, potting soil ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21889 Oct 9, 2013
Voyeur wrote:
I was a very happy person. My wonderful girlfriend and I had been dating for over a year, and so we decided to get married. There was only one little thing bothering me ... it was her beautiful younger sister.
My prospective sister-in-law was twenty-two, wore very tight miniskirts, and generally was braless. She would regularly bend down when she was near me, and I always got more than a pleasant view. It had to be deliberate. She never did it when she was near anyone else.
One day "little" sister called and asked me to go over to check the wedding invitations. She was alone when I arrived, and she whispered to me that she had feelings and desires for me that she couldn't overcome. She told me that she wanted to make love to me just once before I got married and committed my life to her sister. Well, I was in total shock, and couldn't say a word. She said, "I'm going upstairs to my bedroom, and if you want one last wild fling, just come up and get me."
I was stunned and frozen in shock as I watched her go up the stairs. When she reached the top she pulled off her panties and threw them down the stairs at me. I stood there for a moment, then turned and made a beeline straight to the front door. I opened the door, and headed straight towards my car.
Lo and behold, my entire future family was standing outside, all clapping! With tears in his eyes, my father-in-law hugged me and said, "We are very happy that you have passed our little test.....we couldn't ask for better man for our daughter. Welcome to our family!!!"
LOL, Voyeur ... you little jokester you ... keep 'em coming ... everyone needs a laugh a day to keep the doctor away ... unless it's the doctor in the lime and the coconut song, LOL ... Thanks, bud! Luvya, FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21890 Oct 9, 2013
Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Flower!
I was referring to the storm named Karen, which hit the Gulf and was supposed to be headed our way...
Good morning, up with some coffee after a long and hard day's night, catching up and reading your long post below here carefully... distributed over 10,000 copies of the October issue of Playgrounds Magazine last night!
Good morning, Will ... I didn't hear about Karen ... My ppl (you know I've got ppl, lol) call me and tell me when to grab my backpack, pups and head out ... that's why I always keep a full gas tank ... My backpack has emergency clothes and my briefcase has all my emergency papers. Red Cross comes by every year to give us evacuation protocol ... not a bad idea ... They say when they give instruction we have a 15 minute window to "GET OUT."

Glad you're getting the word out with your publication ... Hope practice last night was good and yall are on your way to recording another great song ... MAKE IT SO as Captain Jean-Luc Picard would say ... Catch up with you around the corner ... Peace & Love ~ FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21891 Oct 9, 2013
Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
SRV , look at Little,..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =8yWaZVchd6kXX
I can't remember who else covers this song, Dwight Yoakum or Lonnie Mack ... Running late, still in my pj's but that won't change as I find a pair of purple socks to match my ensemble, LOL ... Good day, BT <3 ...

Anyway, I love it ... Thanks for playing ...

5511 ... a pair of doubles ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21892 Oct 9, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>I miss him and his music!
We all miss him in Austin ... Have I never sent you a photo of his statue at Zilker Park? Well, I'll take care of that next time I'm down there in the very near future ... It's beautiful ...

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#21893 Oct 9, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Big Time ... yes, but in "Anything But Down" she ends the song, "Well, I get some wishes of my own" ... I love that song ...
"She might be all that I have left and music is her name" ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =iuLBhxZUkmUXX
"Somebody fine will come along & make me forget about loving you" ...
No, not that we're breaking up, just sayin'*wink*
Thanks for coming by, BT ... Love your songs & the good vibes you leave here! Peace ~ FC <3 ...

Hey i have one for Chance,

Heart - Dog and Butterfly

Of course I know who The Butterfly is,....

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21894 Oct 9, 2013
Going to the vet for Jax's what-cha-ma-call it vaccine ... BRB

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21895 Oct 9, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning sleepyhead!
Hi again, Ricky ... I was to the vet and back 0930-1000 so no grass growing under my feet today ... but I could use a nap, lol ... Enjoy your day ... <3

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21896 Oct 9, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
Ah er I mean sunshine! lol
;)

1942 ... wasn't that the year Columbus allegedly discover America and Columbus Day is coming up on Monday? My bank is closed that day, hmmmmmmmm ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21897 Oct 9, 2013
Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
hiya Flowerchild: Chance sounds like a keeper. All ya need is love... and maybe a FEW doggy biscuits, too (it couldn't hurt)
*wink* And it's good that Jax has a "little" brother to hang out with! Everybody needs friends. As for the jealousy (re: the sofa), forgettabout it! ha Remember my cat Chloe (R.I.P.)-- well whenever I'd start brushing the dogs, she'd thump her way on over (she was a "bit" plump), push them aside with her shoulder & plunk herself down in my lap, just so I could brush her too. LOL! Jealous of the dogs getting brushed?! Oh yeah. She was a funny, loveable cat.
Peanut is coming for weekend & we're going for her 1st professional haircut, and also the pumpkin farm. Fun fun! Grandpa is all a twitter (LOL)-- he's like a big old teddy bear, when the peanut is around. Oh, and she's walking now & has her 1st 2 toothies, too. Cute.
Hi again, Jolly ... All we are saying, is give Chance a Chance ... So, we found Chance's Rabie's vaccinations records inside the envelope. The vet tech called for information on vac records. They would not divulge information because I was not the owner. Dr Williams was going to call and push buttons when she found the papers and found it had been one year TODAY. The name of the previous owner, address and phone number were written on rabies certificate dated 10/9/12. I called her last night and the story is the pup was 8 months. He was set to be euthenized the next day. He was skittish, shy, scared of people and unadoptable and no one could get near him. In his first 8 months he had been severely abused ... She and her husband took him into their home ... They bribed him with any kind of meat they cooked, treats until they earned his trust or he would otherwise hide from them ... he would tear off running at the sight of a broom, mop or vacuum cleaner ... Very timid, shy and scared dog. Then the Mrs. got pregnant and it was difficult taking care of the pup and the baby. They gave it away to my friends, Velma & Serge who already had 3 pups and a cat ... They really couldn't handle another pup ... When I was on vacation and stayed at their home, Chase came right up to me unsolicited ... They could NOT believe it ... He'd never done that before ... They'd have company and Chance would split and not be seen til everyone left ... They figured me as the Dog Whisperer and then decided they'd bring him up here this past weekend and THEN, like I said,---> there was Chance ... He has a microchip and the lady who rescued him initially is having 1-800-PetLink transfer ownership in my name ... That's my story and I'm sticking to it ... I closed off the front bedroom door so Chance is forced to socialize, in the living room and kitchen and not sleep all day, away from reality we force upon him, lol ...

Glad the peanut is coming to see you, photos please of course ... I can see D gaga, goo-goo'ing over her ... what a pleasant feeling and joyous as well ...

Yall have a bunch of fun, kiss her on the head and hold her little hands and feet for her ... You say she's walking now? Oh, noooooooooo LOOK OUT! LOL ...

Catch you around the corner, Jolly ...

Hearts, hugs and the sweet smell of baby shampoo

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21898 Oct 9, 2013
Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey i have one for Chance,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Zv69q_oeDOkXX
Heart - Dog and Butterfly
Of course I know who The Butterfly is,....
Hi again Big Time ... I LOVE this song ... the whole album is good ... Saw them in Memphis while in school there ... Those girls are awesome! Thanks for playing ...

don't be shy just let your feelings roll on by ...

All the pay I need comes shining through his eyes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Grieving father: 'I don't play Trump songs anym... 1 min andet1987 44
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 2 min Jennifer Renee 23,351
News 'This is a bizarre situation': John McCain says... 5 min okimar 6
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 10 min Trump Two Terms 213,032
Last Word is First Word (no "breast" word please) (Jul '15) 11 min Princess Hey 2,333
News Rihanna: Why She Refused To Watch Her 'Weird' '... 12 min andet1987 3
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 17 min andet1987 32,693
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 30 min Denny CranesPlace 21,418
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 53 min SNAFUBARIFIC II 73,304
Icon Discussion 17 hr Crystal_Clear722 104
More from around the web