“The undiscovered country... ”

Level 5

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#21847 Oct 5, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Will ... so, at last ... this is the weekend of the Hogbottom Fire Jam ... An all-star studded jam with much talent to hit the stage ... for a good cause ... it is a good cause that yall do ... that's great, Will ... Good luck with your event ... and have fun for heaven's sake ... Patricia said yall had 2 new songs? Crashville Skyline is one of them? But, I don't recall the other one? You sandbagging me? LOL ... Have a great time and I expect a report back here soon ... Peace & Love ~ FC <3 ...
Hello Flower! Yes, Hogbottom went great, you can see some photos on Patricia's page...

The new song is "White Elephant", which we hope to start recording on Sunday night.

“Living With A Grateful Heart”

Since: Jan 13

Counting Little Blessings

#21848 Oct 6, 2013
Hey Flower.
Your rain has arrived with a serious attitude... I would love to send it back to you.. We have had 6 inches of rain in the last 24 hours.. I can only imagine what the river is gonna look like tomorrow.. It's still coming down..
Nothing like it was though... It's tapered off to a regular light right..
I'm trying to talk myself into going out there again.. I took all the tomato plants down and put up the cages and stakes.. That ground was so wet it was no trouble pulling up the plants..
Getting them into the trash bags was a different story altogether..hahahaha..
OK I guess I better get this Pack of mine walked so I can settle in for a while and watch a movie..
Sending You and Mr. Jax all my best and a bunch of love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

1452... Fold like a broken wet tomato plant

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#21849 Oct 6, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Big Time ... Nice to see you again ... Hope life has been treating you well ... All is good over here ... Those 30+ of triple digit temps have subsided for awhile but who knows if they'll return ... cannot trust the wx girl/boy, lol ... It's so nice to wake up to the 60's but it soon warms up to the low 90's ... it's all good ... yes, always a day for a good tune ... Got this one from a lady in Georgia ... Ms Suddeth ... it's an awesome cover of The Rolling Stones ~ Gimme Shelter ... Enjoy the song and enjoy your day ... Peace & Love ~ FC <3 ...
PLAYING FOR CHANGE ~ GIMME SHELTER ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =GJtq6OmD-_YXX

That little slower tempo also made me play it twice,

I know Flower gets letters from time time,

Here is one from Big Time,...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Full week ahead so grab all the Fun in the Sun you can handle,...

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#21850 Oct 6, 2013
Sorry7 sweetie, ill timed interception for Romo. Good game though. Very close.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21852 Oct 6, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Morning Flower, I trust you survived the Austin traffic yesterday?
Not much going on today and this weekend, Looks like yet another trip out of town, <sigh> just when I though I'd get to stay home and get some work done. Oh well, I guess it doesn't matter, anyway.
Gotta get back to it.
<waves>
Good morning Princess ... by now you should be tucked in your bed and sleeping peacefully and by the time you wake up you will feel refreshed with good nights rest ... that is my hope for you ... The drive in to A-town was good ... Another Monday another week and I have a new pup, Chance ... he is 1 year 7 months ... it was FC rescues him or he goes to the pound ... I couldn't let that happen ... so he was hand delivered after a 6 hour trek from the Valley to here ... Jax and Chance had a 5 second grrrr and Jax established who alpha pup is ... JAX! ya think? He is a beautiful pup ... very well behaved and after Jax and I train him some he will fit right in perfectly ... I didn't really want another pup but I could see that 1) Jax hasn't been the same since Pooh Bear's passing and 2) I couldn't let this pup go to the pound ... Jeez ... what was I thinking?... Do you think Coop would like him? J/K ...

Hope your day is awesome ... Luvya, mean it ...

Hearts hugs and pups ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21853 Oct 6, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh,Dan Q. Well, I was close? lol
That's good you are happy with the red. As I look back, it seems like more girls liked red bikes and guys liked black and blue?
I'm getting to where I like big crowds less and less. They are OK on rare occasions. Hundreds of thousands sounds a little big though, but, I guess it is 'Texas'. Have a nice rest of your Friday and a good quite weekend.(Don't scrape the teflon off the pans!)
Hey there Fishman ... Don't scrape the teflon off the pans? hahahahahaha Home Depot had a special on a huge frying pay months past and I bought one for
$59.99 ... I don't cook so it didn't matter ... It got used this morning for the first time as my guests cooked the "straight to the artery" breakfast before I headed off to church and they cruised the lake hill country area ... They said it was a nice frying pan ... I guess that's nice to know, LOL ... I do not like big crowds either ... I'd rather take the stairs much less get in an elevator but Steven Tyler likes them, I hear, lol ... It was a great weekend and I had fun with my friends. I was worried about the pup thing but it worked out okay so I'm not so stressed ... Hope your weekend was great ... Hope your week is awesome! Peace~FC <3 ...

AEROSMITH ~ LOVE IN AN ELEVATOR ... lol

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21854 Oct 6, 2013
Hey Its Emma wrote:
I will have a nice weekend with my sister; CB. Have a good weekend too. >>smiles+hugs<<
Hello sweet Emma ... Hope you and your sis made it to the mall and had a nice time ... Have a good week! >>smiles and hugs<< FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21855 Oct 6, 2013
Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Flower! Yes, Hogbottom went great, you can see some photos on Patricia's page...
The new song is "White Elephant", which we hope to start recording on Sunday night.
Hi Will ... I'm looking forward to taking a peek on Patricia's page for those photos ... There was a big line-up for the Hogbottom event ... Looking forward to hearing the new song, too ... Congrats on the great turn out and the new recording ... I want to hear the final product so E it to me or I'll see it on Musician's United I suppose ... nah, E it to me ... Good job! Take care and see ya on the other side! Peace & Love ~ FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21856 Oct 6, 2013
DiamondDustedRose wrote:
Hey Flower.
Your rain has arrived with a serious attitude... I would love to send it back to you.. We have had 6 inches of rain in the last 24 hours.. I can only imagine what the river is gonna look like tomorrow.. It's still coming down..
Nothing like it was though... It's tapered off to a regular light right..
I'm trying to talk myself into going out there again.. I took all the tomato plants down and put up the cages and stakes.. That ground was so wet it was no trouble pulling up the plants..
Getting them into the trash bags was a different story altogether..hahahaha..
OK I guess I better get this Pack of mine walked so I can settle in for a while and watch a movie..
Sending You and Mr. Jax all my best and a bunch of love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
1452... Fold like a broken wet tomato plant
Hello my dear little Rosebud who is drenched in all the rain that I wish for ... Of course, I had company in for the weekend. Couldn't have a dirty car now could I. So, what did I do? I washed it of course. And what did it do? IT RAINED, lol ... AND it got cold. We opened the screen to the front door and the back door. It was like winter ... we got blankets and pulled out the patio chairs and sat around the patio table and acted like tourist, hahahahahahaha we looked like tourist too and we giggled and had fun. It got down to 58 and that is cold to us, LOL ... Meanwhile the air conditioner kept kicking off and on but we didn't care, the colder the better ... it's 66 now and supposed to get down to 52 tonight ... aw, nobody to play COLD with ... drats! Highs were in mid 80's picture perfect day ... My lawn guy came by and did the lawn mower and weed eating thing so Chance and Jax have their perfect little park and can Chance chase and retrieve a ball ... can you say "slobbery" ball ... I have those gloves though ... I'm kind of funny about stuff like that, lol ... it's all good ... I found the tennis racket ... he's like the robo puppy ... I get tired of throwing before he gets tired of fetching ... Jax never was a fetching kind of pup ... Jax just liked to irritate Pooh & Girl ... It was nice laughing, joking and talking with you tonight ... we should never stop doing that ... it's fun! Love you, mean it! Your crazy friend, Me <3

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21857 Oct 6, 2013
Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
That little slower tempo also made me play it twice,
I know Flower gets letters from time time,
Here is one from Big Time,...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ovvusnLTs0oXX
Full week ahead so grab all the Fun in the Sun you can handle,...
Well hello BT ... it is so beautiful down here and wish you were here ... guess we'll just have to be pen pals :)

or just soak up the sun ...

Have a super week, BT ... catch you around the corner

FC <3 ...

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#21858 Oct 7, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning, Ricky ... that pup is so funny for a Siberian Husky ... His owner filming the pup is making me laugh as he sounds so proud of his pup ... sounds familiar ... I've heard it said a musician that writes his song can sing it no better than someone else ... well, no one can love their pup more than their owner, right? Well, same difference ... Good analogy? Yep, let's just say it is ... Make it so! LOL ... anyway, thanks for posting so everyone can get a smile ... Happy Friday, Ricky ... Have a good one! Luvya, too! FC <3 ...
Yeah he was having some fun wasn't he!

Coffin races...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21859 Oct 7, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Sorry7 sweetie, ill timed interception for Romo. Good game though. Very close.
Heya sweets! Just about the time I thing the boys are going to pull off a win ... man, there just ain't no catching a break ...

I was surprised the Brady Bunch lost to Cincinnati ... Then the announcer made some remark about Brady's haircut ... I looked at it as putting a bowl on his head and cutting around it looking like Moe of the 3 stooges, LOL ... sorry, sweets, I saw the interview he gave after the game and had the interview now made mentions, well ---> I still would have noticed it LOLOL ... but hey, there's still next week :)

Hey Rotor ... Houston ... I do NOT want to hear it ... It was GRUELING ... painful to watch ... I turned my back and read my little book which was much more interesting than watching my boys get slaughtered ... WTH happened to my team? It was not a good day for Texas football ...

Nor was it a good day for the Brady bunch ... I saw ole Tom give an interview after the game. The announcers made mention of his haircut. I was cracking up ... Looked like he put a bowl over his head and cut around it ... you know the Moe look from the 3 Stooges, LOL ... I think that's what the announcers were eluding to, LOL ... Anyway, it was not flattering to say the least but sorry for your team, too!

Have an awesome day! >mwah<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21860 Oct 7, 2013
hahahaha, Rotor ... I started to post to you last night and I fell asleep ... so I knew the post would not take this morning and I cut and pasted it so I wouldn't have to re-type it, LOL ... well, no need to give me the space cadet talk, I already know, LOL ... >shakes head< -->laughing ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21861 Oct 7, 2013
---> airhead, haha

“The undiscovered country... ”

Level 5

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#21862 Oct 7, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Will ... I'm looking forward to taking a peek on Patricia's page for those photos ... There was a big line-up for the Hogbottom event ... Looking forward to hearing the new song, too ... Congrats on the great turn out and the new recording ... I want to hear the final product so E it to me or I'll see it on Musician's United I suppose ... nah, E it to me ... Good job! Take care and see ya on the other side! Peace & Love ~ FC <3 ...
Good morning Flower!

We haven't got to recording the new song yet, but plan to begin on Tuesday... Good Lord willing and the creeks don't rise.

We are getting a touch of Karen this morning, thanks and kudos to guitarist Rob Wright who also turns out to be a snazzy roof fixer!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21863 Oct 7, 2013
Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Flower!
We haven't got to recording the new song yet, but plan to begin on Tuesday... Good Lord willing and the creeks don't rise.
We are getting a touch of Karen this morning, thanks and kudos to guitarist Rob Wright who also turns out to be a snazzy roof fixer!
Good morning, Will ... who is Karen? She was the coach's daughter in elementary school? LOL ... J/K ... must've been some storm in the Atlantic? Kudos to Rob! Yay! Glad yall are hittin' the recording studio ... very very cool! Looking forward to hearing the final cut ... Have a nice day, Will! Peace & Love ~ FC <3 ...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#21864 Oct 7, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Princess ... by now you should be tucked in your bed and sleeping peacefully and by the time you wake up you will feel refreshed with good nights rest ... that is my hope for you ... The drive in to A-town was good ... Another Monday another week and I have a new pup, Chance ... he is 1 year 7 months ... it was FC rescues him or he goes to the pound ... I couldn't let that happen ... so he was hand delivered after a 6 hour trek from the Valley to here ... Jax and Chance had a 5 second grrrr and Jax established who alpha pup is ... JAX! ya think? He is a beautiful pup ... very well behaved and after Jax and I train him some he will fit right in perfectly ... I didn't really want another pup but I could see that 1) Jax hasn't been the same since Pooh Bear's passing and 2) I couldn't let this pup go to the pound ... Jeez ... what was I thinking?... Do you think Coop would like him? J/K ...
Hope your day is awesome ... Luvya, mean it ...
Hearts hugs and pups ...
Chance, John T. Which was John Wayne's character in Rio Bravo--I think it was. Anyway, also starred Ricky Nelson (as Colorado) and Angie Dickinson (Feathers)

But Chance is a cutie. Of course, Coop would love him. And also of course, you couldn't let him go to the pound.... He'll be fine with you and Jax. Glad you were able to get him.

Enjoy your day.
Hearts, hugs, and milk bones....LOL

“Living With A Grateful Heart”

Since: Jan 13

Counting Little Blessings

#21865 Oct 7, 2013
Hey .
Loved laughing with you last night... Can we catch the giggles or what?? hahahahaha..
Chance is such a Lucky Fella... He has managed to get the best Mom a pup could hope for...
And it looks like you have a new work out routine.. Throw the ball... throw the ball... throw the ball... now repeat that 50 more times or till your arms are to tired to throw the ball... Builds upper body strength...and it makes Chance HAPPY!!!
I hope that you have a great day today... Sending You and Your Mini Pack all of my best and a bunch of love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

7167... Bet that pair of Pups will have a blast in their private dog park... ;o)
Jolly

Corning, NY

#21866 Oct 7, 2013
Congrats, Flowerchild, on "taking" a Chance! LOL He sounds like a wonderful furry addition to your family. What breed(s) is he?(Just Jolly being nosey *wink*)

Pouring rain here right now & the critters are longingly looking out the glass door, wanting to go out. It's supposed to be a very rainy Monday here.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21867 Oct 7, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Chance, John T. Which was John Wayne's character in Rio Bravo--I think it was. Anyway, also starred Ricky Nelson (as Colorado) and Angie Dickinson (Feathers)
But Chance is a cutie. Of course, Coop would love him. And also of course, you couldn't let him go to the pound.... He'll be fine with you and Jax. Glad you were able to get him.
Enjoy your day.
Hearts, hugs, and milk bones....LOL
Good afternoon, Princess ... Yes, Chance is already comfortable and not scared at all ... Not sure if any separation anxiety from the couple who left him here but will certainly bring more happiness in their life now that they're back to their normal 3 pup 1 cat home ... Having Chance was too much and basically Chance was dumped in their lives ... Nobody wanted the poor pup ...

The 3 of them, Coop/Jax & Chance would have a good time for sure ... Busy day building up already ... 62 degrees and loving it ... I'm ready to go outside and play in the son, throw a few tennis balls and re-pot some plants ... Sun is shining ever so brightly ... time to get out and about ... Enjoy your day pretty one ... Luvya, FC <3 ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
last word/first word. (Apr '12) 3 min whatimeisit 5,584
Word Association (Jun '10) 4 min Camilla 26,709
Patti's PATIO (Feb '14) 6 min Bree_Z 54
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 6 min LOST IN MISSISSIPPI 39,500
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 15 min whatimeisit 7,392
one word only (Jun '08) 19 min whatimeisit 55,231
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 23 min messianic114 149,909
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 27 min Roxie Darling 27,621
Name a smell you love to smell! (Jan '14) 32 min Mega Monster 859
Rest in Peace, Spock 1 hr -badboy- 344