For Dear FlowerChild

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21859 Oct 7, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Sorry7 sweetie, ill timed interception for Romo. Good game though. Very close.
Heya sweets! Just about the time I thing the boys are going to pull off a win ... man, there just ain't no catching a break ...

I was surprised the Brady Bunch lost to Cincinnati ... Then the announcer made some remark about Brady's haircut ... I looked at it as putting a bowl on his head and cutting around it looking like Moe of the 3 stooges, LOL ... sorry, sweets, I saw the interview he gave after the game and had the interview now made mentions, well ---> I still would have noticed it LOLOL ... but hey, there's still next week :)

Hey Rotor ... Houston ... I do NOT want to hear it ... It was GRUELING ... painful to watch ... I turned my back and read my little book which was much more interesting than watching my boys get slaughtered ... WTH happened to my team? It was not a good day for Texas football ...

Nor was it a good day for the Brady bunch ... I saw ole Tom give an interview after the game. The announcers made mention of his haircut. I was cracking up ... Looked like he put a bowl over his head and cut around it ... you know the Moe look from the 3 Stooges, LOL ... I think that's what the announcers were eluding to, LOL ... Anyway, it was not flattering to say the least but sorry for your team, too!

Have an awesome day! >mwah<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21860 Oct 7, 2013
hahahaha, Rotor ... I started to post to you last night and I fell asleep ... so I knew the post would not take this morning and I cut and pasted it so I wouldn't have to re-type it, LOL ... well, no need to give me the space cadet talk, I already know, LOL ... >shakes head< -->laughing ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21861 Oct 7, 2013
---> airhead, haha

“Maker of poetry, art & music”

Level 5

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#21862 Oct 7, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Will ... I'm looking forward to taking a peek on Patricia's page for those photos ... There was a big line-up for the Hogbottom event ... Looking forward to hearing the new song, too ... Congrats on the great turn out and the new recording ... I want to hear the final product so E it to me or I'll see it on Musician's United I suppose ... nah, E it to me ... Good job! Take care and see ya on the other side! Peace & Love ~ FC <3 ...
Good morning Flower!

We haven't got to recording the new song yet, but plan to begin on Tuesday... Good Lord willing and the creeks don't rise.

We are getting a touch of Karen this morning, thanks and kudos to guitarist Rob Wright who also turns out to be a snazzy roof fixer!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21863 Oct 7, 2013
Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Flower!
We haven't got to recording the new song yet, but plan to begin on Tuesday... Good Lord willing and the creeks don't rise.
We are getting a touch of Karen this morning, thanks and kudos to guitarist Rob Wright who also turns out to be a snazzy roof fixer!
Good morning, Will ... who is Karen? She was the coach's daughter in elementary school? LOL ... J/K ... must've been some storm in the Atlantic? Kudos to Rob! Yay! Glad yall are hittin' the recording studio ... very very cool! Looking forward to hearing the final cut ... Have a nice day, Will! Peace & Love ~ FC <3 ...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#21864 Oct 7, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Princess ... by now you should be tucked in your bed and sleeping peacefully and by the time you wake up you will feel refreshed with good nights rest ... that is my hope for you ... The drive in to A-town was good ... Another Monday another week and I have a new pup, Chance ... he is 1 year 7 months ... it was FC rescues him or he goes to the pound ... I couldn't let that happen ... so he was hand delivered after a 6 hour trek from the Valley to here ... Jax and Chance had a 5 second grrrr and Jax established who alpha pup is ... JAX! ya think? He is a beautiful pup ... very well behaved and after Jax and I train him some he will fit right in perfectly ... I didn't really want another pup but I could see that 1) Jax hasn't been the same since Pooh Bear's passing and 2) I couldn't let this pup go to the pound ... Jeez ... what was I thinking?... Do you think Coop would like him? J/K ...
Hope your day is awesome ... Luvya, mean it ...
Hearts hugs and pups ...
Chance, John T. Which was John Wayne's character in Rio Bravo--I think it was. Anyway, also starred Ricky Nelson (as Colorado) and Angie Dickinson (Feathers)

But Chance is a cutie. Of course, Coop would love him. And also of course, you couldn't let him go to the pound.... He'll be fine with you and Jax. Glad you were able to get him.

Enjoy your day.
Hearts, hugs, and milk bones....LOL

“Living With A Grateful Heart”

Since: Jan 13

Counting Little Blessings

#21865 Oct 7, 2013
Hey .
Loved laughing with you last night... Can we catch the giggles or what?? hahahahaha..
Chance is such a Lucky Fella... He has managed to get the best Mom a pup could hope for...
And it looks like you have a new work out routine.. Throw the ball... throw the ball... throw the ball... now repeat that 50 more times or till your arms are to tired to throw the ball... Builds upper body strength...and it makes Chance HAPPY!!!
I hope that you have a great day today... Sending You and Your Mini Pack all of my best and a bunch of love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

7167... Bet that pair of Pups will have a blast in their private dog park... ;o)
Jolly

Corning, NY

#21866 Oct 7, 2013
Congrats, Flowerchild, on "taking" a Chance! LOL He sounds like a wonderful furry addition to your family. What breed(s) is he?(Just Jolly being nosey *wink*)

Pouring rain here right now & the critters are longingly looking out the glass door, wanting to go out. It's supposed to be a very rainy Monday here.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21867 Oct 7, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Chance, John T. Which was John Wayne's character in Rio Bravo--I think it was. Anyway, also starred Ricky Nelson (as Colorado) and Angie Dickinson (Feathers)
But Chance is a cutie. Of course, Coop would love him. And also of course, you couldn't let him go to the pound.... He'll be fine with you and Jax. Glad you were able to get him.
Enjoy your day.
Hearts, hugs, and milk bones....LOL
Good afternoon, Princess ... Yes, Chance is already comfortable and not scared at all ... Not sure if any separation anxiety from the couple who left him here but will certainly bring more happiness in their life now that they're back to their normal 3 pup 1 cat home ... Having Chance was too much and basically Chance was dumped in their lives ... Nobody wanted the poor pup ...

The 3 of them, Coop/Jax & Chance would have a good time for sure ... Busy day building up already ... 62 degrees and loving it ... I'm ready to go outside and play in the son, throw a few tennis balls and re-pot some plants ... Sun is shining ever so brightly ... time to get out and about ... Enjoy your day pretty one ... Luvya, FC <3 ...

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#21868 Oct 7, 2013
Flower..Hop on my Scooter...MALL Winter Boot SALE!!

Hurry..
;)

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#21869 Oct 7, 2013
Jolly wrote:
Congrats, Flowerchild, on "taking" a Chance! LOL He sounds like a wonderful furry addition to your family. What breed(s) is he?(Just Jolly being nosey *wink*)
Pouring rain here right now & the critters are longingly looking out the glass door, wanting to go out. It's supposed to be a very rainy Monday here.
lol

Congrats on the new addition FC!

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#21870 Oct 7, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good afternoon, Princess ... Yes, Chance is already comfortable and not scared at all ... Not sure if any separation anxiety from the couple who left him here but will certainly bring more happiness in their life now that they're back to their normal 3 pup 1 cat home ... Having Chance was too much and basically Chance was dumped in their lives ... Nobody wanted the poor pup ...
The 3 of them, Coop/Jax & Chance would have a good time for sure ... Busy day building up already ... 62 degrees and loving it ... I'm ready to go outside and play in the son, throw a few tennis balls and re-pot some plants ... Sun is shining ever so brightly ... time to get out and about ... Enjoy your day pretty one ... Luvya, FC <3 ...
I can see you piling on the big bags of dog food like in the movie "Christmas Vacation" (minus Eddie crushing the pack of light bulbs) lol.

Location Shown

#21871 Oct 7, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Well hello BT ... it is so beautiful down here and wish you were here ... guess we'll just have to be pen pals :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =BQaUs5J2wdIXX
or just soak up the sun ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Have a super week, BT ... catch you around the corner
FC <3 ...

Passing By the Pink Floyd Segway,

Think Sheryl may have had a bad break up in the 90's

anything but down and some other songs back then,...lol

The best break up song ever though is,

Not That we are breaking up, Just sayin,...

“ON TRAIL W / DONKEY!”

Level 5

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#21872 Oct 8, 2013
A couple of nuns who were nursing sisters had gone out to the country to minister to an outpatient. On the way back, they were a few miles from home when they ran out of gas. They were standing beside their car on the shoulder when a truck approached. Seeing ladies of the cloth in distress, the driver stopped to offer his help. The nuns explained they needed some gas. The driver of the truck said he would gladly drain some from his tank but he didn't have a bucket or can. One of the nuns dug out a clean bedpan and asked the driver if he could use it. He said yes, and proceeded to drain some gas into the pan. He waved good-bye to the nuns and left. The nuns were carefully pouring the precious fluid into their gas tank when the highway patrol came by. The trooper stopped and watched for a while, then he said: "Sisters, I don't think it will work, but I sure do admire your faith!"

“ON TRAIL W / DONKEY!”

Level 5

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#21873 Oct 8, 2013
I was a very happy person. My wonderful girlfriend and I had been dating for over a year, and so we decided to get married. There was only one little thing bothering me ... it was her beautiful younger sister.

My prospective sister-in-law was twenty-two, wore very tight miniskirts, and generally was braless. She would regularly bend down when she was near me, and I always got more than a pleasant view. It had to be deliberate. She never did it when she was near anyone else.

One day "little" sister called and asked me to go over to check the wedding invitations. She was alone when I arrived, and she whispered to me that she had feelings and desires for me that she couldn't overcome. She told me that she wanted to make love to me just once before I got married and committed my life to her sister. Well, I was in total shock, and couldn't say a word. She said, "I'm going upstairs to my bedroom, and if you want one last wild fling, just come up and get me."

I was stunned and frozen in shock as I watched her go up the stairs. When she reached the top she pulled off her panties and threw them down the stairs at me. I stood there for a moment, then turned and made a beeline straight to the front door. I opened the door, and headed straight towards my car.

Lo and behold, my entire future family was standing outside, all clapping! With tears in his eyes, my father-in-law hugged me and said, "We are very happy that you have passed our little test.....we couldn't ask for better man for our daughter. Welcome to our family!!!"

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#21874 Oct 8, 2013
Good morning my sweet Flower and her friends. It's beautiful out today--cool start,, but will be nice later on.

Yesterday, I added more beds to my "herbatorium" (and YES spell check, that IS a word, I made it up)

Anyway it's shaping up to be a beautiful fall week. Just perfect for some yard clean up work--IF Cooper will let me, that is. I was out earlier, and he INSISTED that I scratch his ears. Nearly knocked me down. LOL

Enjoy the day with your pups....

Location Shown

#21875 Oct 8, 2013
Voyeur wrote:
I was a very happy person. My wonderful girlfriend and I had been dating for over a year, and so we decided to get married. There was only one little thing bothering me ... it was her beautiful younger sister.
My prospective sister-in-law was twenty-two, wore very tight miniskirts, and generally was braless. She would regularly bend down when she was near me, and I always got more than a pleasant view. It had to be deliberate. She never did it when she was near anyone else.
One day "little" sister called and asked me to go over to check the wedding invitations. She was alone when I arrived, and she whispered to me that she had feelings and desires for me that she couldn't overcome. She told me that she wanted to make love to me just once before I got married and committed my life to her sister. Well, I was in total shock, and couldn't say a word. She said, "I'm going upstairs to my bedroom, and if you want one last wild fling, just come up and get me."
I was stunned and frozen in shock as I watched her go up the stairs. When she reached the top she pulled off her panties and threw them down the stairs at me. I stood there for a moment, then turned and made a beeline straight to the front door. I opened the door, and headed straight towards my car.
Lo and behold, my entire future family was standing outside, all clapping! With tears in his eyes, my father-in-law hugged me and said, "We are very happy that you have passed our little test.....we couldn't ask for better man for our daughter. Welcome to our family!!!"

SRV , look at Little,..

“Maker of poetry, art & music”

Level 5

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#21876 Oct 8, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Will ... who is Karen? She was the coach's daughter in elementary school? LOL ... J/K ... must've been some storm in the Atlantic? Kudos to Rob! Yay! Glad yall are hittin' the recording studio ... very very cool! Looking forward to hearing the final cut ... Have a nice day, Will! Peace & Love ~ FC <3 ...
Hello Flower!

I was referring to the storm named Karen, which hit the Gulf and was supposed to be headed our way...

Good morning, up with some coffee after a long and hard day's night, catching up and reading your long post below here carefully... distributed over 10,000 copies of the October issue of Playgrounds Magazine last night!

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#21877 Oct 9, 2013
Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
SRV , look at Little,..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =8yWaZVchd6kXX
I miss him and his music!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21878 Oct 9, 2013
DiamondDustedRose wrote:
Hey .
Loved laughing with you last night... Can we catch the giggles or what?? hahahahaha..
Chance is such a Lucky Fella... He has managed to get the best Mom a pup could hope for...
And it looks like you have a new work out routine.. Throw the ball... throw the ball... throw the ball... now repeat that 50 more times or till your arms are to tired to throw the ball... Builds upper body strength...and it makes Chance HAPPY!!!
I hope that you have a great day today... Sending You and Your Mini Pack all of my best and a bunch of love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
7167... Bet that pair of Pups will have a blast in their private dog park... ;o)
Good morning, Rosebud ... seems like it's been Monday all week, lol ... whew ... Chance had his 1st visit to the vet yesterday and appears to be in great health ... his right hind leg has scar tissue and we think it may have been mangled with being tied to chain link ... we think he was also abused ... We found his initial rabies vaccination papers INSIDE the envelope we were given (nobody knew it was there) and his rabies vac expired today ... what a coinkidink, huh? It had the original owner's name, addy & phone #... she explained that she & her husband rescued the pup one day before he was to be put down ... apparently he had been severely abused, was ppl shy, jumpy, afraid of ppl and was un-adoptable. They took him in and bribed him with food to get close to him ... The lady got pregnant, had her baby, but Chance and the baby were too much for her so she gave him to Velma who already had 3 pups (big ones too, except Emily) and a cat ... she and her husband brought him here ---> and then there was Chance ... a new addition to the FC household ... Well, I'm not treating him with food to come with me ... I'm training him with voice and hand commands ... he'll get a pat on the head and "good boy" ... Thing is, Jax keeps getting in between us when I call Chance and can you say "jealousy?" ... Found Chance on my new leather love seat yesterday morning so I've blocked the sofa and love seat and he only has access to the fainting couch ... so guess what ... remember it was bought for Jax and Jax rejected it? Well, guess who wants to get on it now? Yep! Jax! Too late buddy ... well, you get the picture ...

Heads up, Rosebud ... rain SA/SU/MO ... so get ready, get ready ... get ready cuz here it comes, lol ... woot woot ...

Hope you and S are doing well ... probably time to take the pack out so go ahead and do that and have a lovely day ... mid 80's here with lots of sunshine ... Beautiful ... hope the same for you ... Luvya big, FC <3 ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 35 min whatimeisit 17,271
Stupid things to ponder ... (Feb '08) 1 hr Bovenzi13 7,338
What turns you on ? (Aug '11) 1 hr Bovenzi13 2,973
Last two letters into two new words... (Jun '15) 1 hr Bovenzi13 6,790
conversation using song lyrics (Aug '13) 1 hr wichita-rick 2,687
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr wichita-rick 221,965
Poll Things that drive you crazy (Jan '10) 2 hr Sublime1 4,848
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 2 hr 99 percent 5,410
Coffee with Pie! (Sep '08) 3 hr Paisley_Posey 35,397
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 3 hr Paisley_Posey 25,078