For Dear FlowerChild

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#21836 Oct 3, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Denny ... Are you looking forward to REAL cold front with temps hitting the 50's?... I am so very excited about it ... YES! for 3 nights in a row ... highs in the 80's, can you say AWESOME?... perfect football weather and Jax to the lake and park weather ... albeit he has his own personal park next door, lol ...
Been meaning to ask you how you like your new hunting bow? Have you tried it out? Deer season start last week or starting up this week? I lost track it's been such a very long time since I've been ... This cooler wx is perfect for hunting, too ... fill up the freezer and give to the charities that feed the homeless and less fortunate ...
Anyway, hello to your wife, take care, be safe & catch you around the corner! Peace & Love ~ FC <3 ...
I love my new crossbow. I went hunting this morning but it was just to darn hot. I had on shorts but my camo is too hot :(

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#21837 Oct 3, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Fishman ... fallout shelter in the shape of a pyramid sounds really cool ... your link didn't show ... sounds like your contingency plan is in order so what'cha waitin' for, Christmas? Better hurry cuz Halloween candy is out and so are the Christmas decorations, LOL ... Typhoon, hurricane ... same difference right? semantics = potato potatoe ... who was that president who incorrectly that kid on the chalkboard? Or am I dreaming, haha ... Anyway, my friend is here painting a wall in my kitchen Ruby Red the same as my accent wall in my living room and doing some honey do things off the list ... Very kind of him ... Well, let me go so I can supervise, no not really ... I'm not the hovering type but it is breakfast time since he woke me up at 0800 ... Hope you have a nice day and it's full of fun & adventure and typhoon free *wink*... Peace & Love ~ FC <3 ...
Hi Flower.
Hope the paint turned out good. I painted my room all blue in college one time and it made me depressed. Not sure what bright red might do? You might keep stirring things too much? lol
Could that president that had a hard time spelling have been from, gawsp, Texas?
Christmas?!!! My mom used to make a big deal out of Christmas. Every year that goes by, we seem to do less for it. I haven't even started thinking about Halloween!
Hope your Tursday is going good.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#21838 Oct 3, 2013
Hey FC! I wanted to come by and say hi to you!!

You guys have a good one!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21839 Oct 3, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>I love my new crossbow. I went hunting this morning but it was just to darn hot. I had on shorts but my camo is too hot :(
Hi Denny ... it'll be cold the weekend mornings and perfect for hunting ... hang in there and give it a shot ... Happy Thursday! Peace & Love, FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21840 Oct 3, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Flower.
Hope the paint turned out good. I painted my room all blue in college one time and it made me depressed. Not sure what bright red might do? You might keep stirring things too much? lol
Could that president that had a hard time spelling have been from, gawsp, Texas?
Christmas?!!! My mom used to make a big deal out of Christmas. Every year that goes by, we seem to do less for it. I haven't even started thinking about Halloween!
Hello there Fishman ... nah, I think he was a vice-president ... golly gee, I cannot remember his name ... let me mull that one over ... Dubya met Laura in the liberry, I believe ... smart gal, she's so classy ... he's (W) so tongue tied, lol ... Let me think on that one and I'll get back to you ... In the meantime I want you to have a beautiful day, okay? Alrighty then! Have fun, too! Peace & Love, FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21841 Oct 3, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
Hey FC! I wanted to come by and say hi to you!!
You guys have a good one!
Hiya Ricky ... Glad you stopped by ... always good to see you ... you're zipping around O/B & T/S it's hard to keep up with you ... Glad to see you having fun, too! The weekend is upon us. Keep having fun, bud! Keep it up! Luvya, FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21842 Oct 3, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Flower.
Fishman, it was Dan Quayle that couldn't spell potato(e) and put an e at the end at the elementary school he was visiting and kind of mess with that kids mind ... poor kid, he'll never be the same, LOL ... Oh, yeah ... painted the wall behind the stove red ... looks pretty cool ... the wall behind the television is the accent wall and it's ruby red, too ... we framed the back door and painted the frame part red as well ... it's pretty cool ... now, we're going to paint the town red ... ACL fest (Austin City Limits) starts up and they split it into 2 weekends this time, hundreds of thousands of people will be here and I'm staying HOME, ya think? Been there Done that kind of things ... Lots of good bands in town ... this is the time when newbies (probies if you live in Gibbs world, lol) get discovered ... Enjoy your evening :)

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

AH-1S Cobra

#21843 Oct 3, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Rotor >>grabs your face with both hands and "mwah"<< not getting away that easily, LOL ... Good day to you! FC <3 ...
Ha Ha Hi sweetie.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#21844 Oct 4, 2013
Morning Flower, I trust you survived the Austin traffic yesterday?

Not much going on today and this weekend, Looks like yet another trip out of town, <sigh> just when I though I'd get to stay home and get some work done. Oh well, I guess it doesn't matter, anyway.

Gotta get back to it.

<waves>

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#21845 Oct 4, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Fishman, it was Dan Quayle that couldn't spell potato(e) and put an e at the end at the elementary school he was visiting and kind of mess with that kids mind ... poor kid, he'll never be the same, LOL ... Oh, yeah ... painted the wall behind the stove red ... looks pretty cool ... the wall behind the television is the accent wall and it's ruby red, too ... we framed the back door and painted the frame part red as well ... it's pretty cool ... now, we're going to paint the town red ... ACL fest (Austin City Limits) starts up and they split it into 2 weekends this time, hundreds of thousands of people will be here and I'm staying HOME, ya think? Been there Done that kind of things ... Lots of good bands in town ... this is the time when newbies (probies if you live in Gibbs world, lol) get discovered ... Enjoy your evening :)
Oh,Dan Q. Well, I was close? lol
That's good you are happy with the red. As I look back, it seems like more girls liked red bikes and guys liked black and blue?
I'm getting to where I like big crowds less and less. They are OK on rare occasions. Hundreds of thousands sounds a little big though, but, I guess it is 'Texas'. Have a nice rest of your Friday and a good quite weekend.(Don't scrape the teflon off the pans!)

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#21846 Oct 4, 2013
I will have a nice weekend with my sister; CB. Have a good weekend too. >>smiles+hugs<<

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Level 5

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#21847 Oct 5, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Will ... so, at last ... this is the weekend of the Hogbottom Fire Jam ... An all-star studded jam with much talent to hit the stage ... for a good cause ... it is a good cause that yall do ... that's great, Will ... Good luck with your event ... and have fun for heaven's sake ... Patricia said yall had 2 new songs? Crashville Skyline is one of them? But, I don't recall the other one? You sandbagging me? LOL ... Have a great time and I expect a report back here soon ... Peace & Love ~ FC <3 ...
Hello Flower! Yes, Hogbottom went great, you can see some photos on Patricia's page...

The new song is "White Elephant", which we hope to start recording on Sunday night.

“Living With A Grateful Heart”

Since: Jan 13

Counting Little Blessings

#21848 Oct 6, 2013
Hey Flower.
Your rain has arrived with a serious attitude... I would love to send it back to you.. We have had 6 inches of rain in the last 24 hours.. I can only imagine what the river is gonna look like tomorrow.. It's still coming down..
Nothing like it was though... It's tapered off to a regular light right..
I'm trying to talk myself into going out there again.. I took all the tomato plants down and put up the cages and stakes.. That ground was so wet it was no trouble pulling up the plants..
Getting them into the trash bags was a different story altogether..hahahaha..
OK I guess I better get this Pack of mine walked so I can settle in for a while and watch a movie..
Sending You and Mr. Jax all my best and a bunch of love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

1452... Fold like a broken wet tomato plant

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#21849 Oct 6, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Big Time ... Nice to see you again ... Hope life has been treating you well ... All is good over here ... Those 30+ of triple digit temps have subsided for awhile but who knows if they'll return ... cannot trust the wx girl/boy, lol ... It's so nice to wake up to the 60's but it soon warms up to the low 90's ... it's all good ... yes, always a day for a good tune ... Got this one from a lady in Georgia ... Ms Suddeth ... it's an awesome cover of The Rolling Stones ~ Gimme Shelter ... Enjoy the song and enjoy your day ... Peace & Love ~ FC <3 ...
PLAYING FOR CHANGE ~ GIMME SHELTER ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =GJtq6OmD-_YXX

That little slower tempo also made me play it twice,

I know Flower gets letters from time time,

Here is one from Big Time,...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Full week ahead so grab all the Fun in the Sun you can handle,...

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

AH-1S Cobra

#21850 Oct 6, 2013
Sorry7 sweetie, ill timed interception for Romo. Good game though. Very close.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21852 Oct 6, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Morning Flower, I trust you survived the Austin traffic yesterday?
Not much going on today and this weekend, Looks like yet another trip out of town, <sigh> just when I though I'd get to stay home and get some work done. Oh well, I guess it doesn't matter, anyway.
Gotta get back to it.
<waves>
Good morning Princess ... by now you should be tucked in your bed and sleeping peacefully and by the time you wake up you will feel refreshed with good nights rest ... that is my hope for you ... The drive in to A-town was good ... Another Monday another week and I have a new pup, Chance ... he is 1 year 7 months ... it was FC rescues him or he goes to the pound ... I couldn't let that happen ... so he was hand delivered after a 6 hour trek from the Valley to here ... Jax and Chance had a 5 second grrrr and Jax established who alpha pup is ... JAX! ya think? He is a beautiful pup ... very well behaved and after Jax and I train him some he will fit right in perfectly ... I didn't really want another pup but I could see that 1) Jax hasn't been the same since Pooh Bear's passing and 2) I couldn't let this pup go to the pound ... Jeez ... what was I thinking?... Do you think Coop would like him? J/K ...

Hope your day is awesome ... Luvya, mean it ...

Hearts hugs and pups ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21853 Oct 6, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh,Dan Q. Well, I was close? lol
That's good you are happy with the red. As I look back, it seems like more girls liked red bikes and guys liked black and blue?
I'm getting to where I like big crowds less and less. They are OK on rare occasions. Hundreds of thousands sounds a little big though, but, I guess it is 'Texas'. Have a nice rest of your Friday and a good quite weekend.(Don't scrape the teflon off the pans!)
Hey there Fishman ... Don't scrape the teflon off the pans? hahahahahaha Home Depot had a special on a huge frying pay months past and I bought one for
$59.99 ... I don't cook so it didn't matter ... It got used this morning for the first time as my guests cooked the "straight to the artery" breakfast before I headed off to church and they cruised the lake hill country area ... They said it was a nice frying pan ... I guess that's nice to know, LOL ... I do not like big crowds either ... I'd rather take the stairs much less get in an elevator but Steven Tyler likes them, I hear, lol ... It was a great weekend and I had fun with my friends. I was worried about the pup thing but it worked out okay so I'm not so stressed ... Hope your weekend was great ... Hope your week is awesome! Peace~FC <3 ...

AEROSMITH ~ LOVE IN AN ELEVATOR ... lol

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21854 Oct 6, 2013
Hey Its Emma wrote:
I will have a nice weekend with my sister; CB. Have a good weekend too. >>smiles+hugs<<
Hello sweet Emma ... Hope you and your sis made it to the mall and had a nice time ... Have a good week! >>smiles and hugs<< FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21855 Oct 6, 2013
Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Flower! Yes, Hogbottom went great, you can see some photos on Patricia's page...
The new song is "White Elephant", which we hope to start recording on Sunday night.
Hi Will ... I'm looking forward to taking a peek on Patricia's page for those photos ... There was a big line-up for the Hogbottom event ... Looking forward to hearing the new song, too ... Congrats on the great turn out and the new recording ... I want to hear the final product so E it to me or I'll see it on Musician's United I suppose ... nah, E it to me ... Good job! Take care and see ya on the other side! Peace & Love ~ FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21856 Oct 6, 2013
DiamondDustedRose wrote:
Hey Flower.
Your rain has arrived with a serious attitude... I would love to send it back to you.. We have had 6 inches of rain in the last 24 hours.. I can only imagine what the river is gonna look like tomorrow.. It's still coming down..
Nothing like it was though... It's tapered off to a regular light right..
I'm trying to talk myself into going out there again.. I took all the tomato plants down and put up the cages and stakes.. That ground was so wet it was no trouble pulling up the plants..
Getting them into the trash bags was a different story altogether..hahahaha..
OK I guess I better get this Pack of mine walked so I can settle in for a while and watch a movie..
Sending You and Mr. Jax all my best and a bunch of love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
1452... Fold like a broken wet tomato plant
Hello my dear little Rosebud who is drenched in all the rain that I wish for ... Of course, I had company in for the weekend. Couldn't have a dirty car now could I. So, what did I do? I washed it of course. And what did it do? IT RAINED, lol ... AND it got cold. We opened the screen to the front door and the back door. It was like winter ... we got blankets and pulled out the patio chairs and sat around the patio table and acted like tourist, hahahahahahaha we looked like tourist too and we giggled and had fun. It got down to 58 and that is cold to us, LOL ... Meanwhile the air conditioner kept kicking off and on but we didn't care, the colder the better ... it's 66 now and supposed to get down to 52 tonight ... aw, nobody to play COLD with ... drats! Highs were in mid 80's picture perfect day ... My lawn guy came by and did the lawn mower and weed eating thing so Chance and Jax have their perfect little park and can Chance chase and retrieve a ball ... can you say "slobbery" ball ... I have those gloves though ... I'm kind of funny about stuff like that, lol ... it's all good ... I found the tennis racket ... he's like the robo puppy ... I get tired of throwing before he gets tired of fetching ... Jax never was a fetching kind of pup ... Jax just liked to irritate Pooh & Girl ... It was nice laughing, joking and talking with you tonight ... we should never stop doing that ... it's fun! Love you, mean it! Your crazy friend, Me <3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is T O P I X slipping? 4 min Chilli J 13
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 6 min messianic114 171,787
News Naked man, 81, arrested for 'having sex with bu... 9 min Protoham 11
Word goes to the Movies (Nov '08) 10 min Go Blue Forever 14,439
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 12 min Doug77 4,892
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 13 min Mechanic 4,921
*Classical music Thread* 13 min wichita-rick 55
News J.C. Penney Employee Sent Home For Wearing 'Rev... 20 min TALLYHO 8541 20
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 39 min Wolftracks 167,123
Dedicate a song (Jul '08) 43 min Princess Hey 16,023