“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

"True Love Never Ends "

#21827 Oct 2, 2013
Good Morning Ms FC !<3

Hope all is well with you. I am ready for my vacation time. We leave on Saturday for the beach in NC. I can hardly wait. I love the beach in the fall. The weather is still nice and warm and even if it cools off ...there is something about being able to wear a hoodie on the beach that is very appealing.

Love the sand and the waves .... I usually take my chair and Umbrella and sit and read ..relax...sun .. play in the water ..all day long! Get up the next morning and do it all again. The best time my family ever has and one that the hubby enjoys because he can fish , then rest, fish then rest. LOL !!

Hope you have a grand day. Catch up with ya later!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#21828 Oct 2, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Denny ... The day has been sweet so far ... Got caught up on F/B and now trying to get caught up on O/B ... it can be a full time job, LOL ... Hope the wife is well and so are you ... We've enjoyed the rain but if you go outside you can smell the "mold" right away so get out you antihistamines, LOL ... Allergy season ... then when it dries up ragweed, cedar fever, elm an everything else, arggggggg, lol ... it's that time of year ... Got my flu shot last Friday before they run out ... Free at Walgreens/CVS with your insurance card ... I had time to burn so went ahead and did it ... Hello to the wife, have a nice day ... Peace & Love yalls way ~ FC <3 ...
Hearts hugs and magic tricks ... Tricks are for kids ... we are big kids, lol ...
Good morning Flower. I go for a stress test today and a heart monitor to check me out :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21829 Oct 2, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
Hi Flower-Child.
Hope you are having a fair Tuesday.
It's looking uneventfully good here.(that didn't have red squiggly lines under it?- dayum, I thought I made up a word)
Did you see about the weather in the Pacific Northwest the other day? I grew up in the Willamette valley (Oregon). There was record rainfall and a big tornado!
I know, I worry too much, but I sure worry about what might be coming sometime! Radical weather and earthquakes all around the world. One of my most stupidest thoughts is to get some big tuna netting and have it ready to put over the tin roof when we hear a typhoon (hurricane in these parts) is coming!(It's hard for me to keep changing the names of things, especially the older I get.) We have three of these giant "pine" trees next to the house too! Another idea is to make a pyramid shaped fallout shelter out of concrete in the front yard. lol
http://everything-everywhere.com/2011/05/21/t...
Good morning Fishman ... fallout shelter in the shape of a pyramid sounds really cool ... your link didn't show ... sounds like your contingency plan is in order so what'cha waitin' for, Christmas? Better hurry cuz Halloween candy is out and so are the Christmas decorations, LOL ... Typhoon, hurricane ... same difference right? semantics = potato potatoe ... who was that president who incorrectly that kid on the chalkboard? Or am I dreaming, haha ... Anyway, my friend is here painting a wall in my kitchen Ruby Red the same as my accent wall in my living room and doing some honey do things off the list ... Very kind of him ... Well, let me go so I can supervise, no not really ... I'm not the hovering type but it is breakfast time since he woke me up at 0800 ... Hope you have a nice day and it's full of fun & adventure and typhoon free *wink*... Peace & Love ~ FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21830 Oct 2, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
Good Morning Ms FC !<3
Hope all is well with you. I am ready for my vacation time. We leave on Saturday for the beach in NC. I can hardly wait. I love the beach in the fall. The weather is still nice and warm and even if it cools off ...there is something about being able to wear a hoodie on the beach that is very appealing.
Love the sand and the waves .... I usually take my chair and Umbrella and sit and read ..relax...sun .. play in the water ..all day long! Get up the next morning and do it all again. The best time my family ever has and one that the hubby enjoys because he can fish , then rest, fish then rest. LOL !!
Hope you have a grand day. Catch up with ya later!
Good Morning Ms Hatti ... How wonderful you & yours are going on family vacation .. I love the beach! I went a couple of weeks ago to South Padre Island and spent a few days til Hurricane something (think it started with an I) decided it'd literally rain on my parade so the Parks & Rec guys closed the beach down ... Still, had a great time ... Karaoke is a big thing at the beach at night time ... Live bands, too!
I know yall will have a great time, too ... So happy for you ... There's nothing like walking the beach early in the morning looking for seashells and sand dollars before everyone gets there earlier than you ... feeling the sand between your toes and the sounds of waves crashing ... WOW! Makes me want to pack up my car and head out right not, lol ... Have a great time Ms Hatti and let me know how it went ...

Hearts Hugs and walks along the beach ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21831 Oct 2, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Flower. I go for a stress test today and a heart monitor to check me out :)
Good morning Denny ... Are you looking forward to REAL cold front with temps hitting the 50's?... I am so very excited about it ... YES! for 3 nights in a row ... highs in the 80's, can you say AWESOME?... perfect football weather and Jax to the lake and park weather ... albeit he has his own personal park next door, lol ...

Been meaning to ask you how you like your new hunting bow? Have you tried it out? Deer season start last week or starting up this week? I lost track it's been such a very long time since I've been ... This cooler wx is perfect for hunting, too ... fill up the freezer and give to the charities that feed the homeless and less fortunate ...

Anyway, hello to your wife, take care, be safe & catch you around the corner! Peace & Love ~ FC <3 ...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#21832 Oct 2, 2013
Hi Flower. Hope you are having a good day. And it looks like you guys are having perfect football weather. Not quite so perfect for football here yet--but soon.

I hope we have a good fall, and not go straight from summer into winter. Haven't checked the wolly worms or the persimmon seeds yet to see what kind of weather is expected this winter, so I don't know what the forcast is going to be. I shall keep you posted....lol

I see that Jax is enjoying the weather too. I know he keeps you on your toes....

You two enjoy the day and don't go getting into any trouble...LOL

Hearts, hugs, and fall....

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#21833 Oct 2, 2013
Hi Flower and friends.
Zooooom drive by.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21834 Oct 3, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Hi Flower. Hope you are having a good day. And it looks like you guys are having perfect football weather. Not quite so perfect for football here yet--but soon.
I hope we have a good fall, and not go straight from summer into winter. Haven't checked the wolly worms or the persimmon seeds yet to see what kind of weather is expected this winter, so I don't know what the forcast is going to be. I shall keep you posted....lol
I see that Jax is enjoying the weather too. I know he keeps you on your toes....
You two enjoy the day and don't go getting into any trouble...LOL
Hearts, hugs, and fall....
Good morning, Princess ... I saw, "I shall keep you posted" and I read it, "I shall keep you postal" What a freudian slip, LOL ... anyhow, yes, watch your mailbox by end of next week ...

Nice and cool outside and it's going to be cold this weekend ... so excited ... Have a new girl (helper) starting tomorrow ... The other girl was very good, thorough and all but ended up having to babysit her 4 month old grandson since both parents have to work and childcare is outrageous ... I mean how can people with unskilled labor and minimum wage, however much it is, expect to live other than from hand to mouth each week and pay their bills, eat, get medical care and pay childcare and get ahead? It's outrageous ... In 1975 when the min wage was $1.60 I was making $3.07 working for the Hartford Insurance Group ... my daddy said "stick with it as everyone has to have insurane!" I did and it paid off and they (the Hartford) sent me to school, in Hartford many months on end, and paid for my education and CLE (continuing legal education) and I got "grants" not student loans because of my good grades ... I was a female double minority working in a "man's world" in the early 70's and it was unheard of ... had mentor's beyond belief who taught me to be "firm but fair" most of all ... I could go on an on but I'm tired of my own story that we'll talk about over a campfire some day ... It's that time of weather but we're still under red flag warnings and no fires aloud, lol ... Anyway, I feel for the young 'uns trying to make a life for themselves but I have words for those who go straight to the welfare lines and don't even try ... guess that is the bottom line I was getting at ... You just got to get off your lazy but and do something ... Life didn't make me, I MADE LIFE!... okay, off my soap box ...

Have a great day pretty one ... Enjoy it!

Hearts, hugs and hard work ... God bless Texas, God Bless America!...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21835 Oct 3, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Hi Flower and friends.
Zooooom drive by.
Morning Rotor >>grabs your face with both hands and "mwah"<< not getting away that easily, LOL ... Good day to you! FC <3 ...

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#21836 Oct 3, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Denny ... Are you looking forward to REAL cold front with temps hitting the 50's?... I am so very excited about it ... YES! for 3 nights in a row ... highs in the 80's, can you say AWESOME?... perfect football weather and Jax to the lake and park weather ... albeit he has his own personal park next door, lol ...
Been meaning to ask you how you like your new hunting bow? Have you tried it out? Deer season start last week or starting up this week? I lost track it's been such a very long time since I've been ... This cooler wx is perfect for hunting, too ... fill up the freezer and give to the charities that feed the homeless and less fortunate ...
Anyway, hello to your wife, take care, be safe & catch you around the corner! Peace & Love ~ FC <3 ...
I love my new crossbow. I went hunting this morning but it was just to darn hot. I had on shorts but my camo is too hot :(

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#21837 Oct 3, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Fishman ... fallout shelter in the shape of a pyramid sounds really cool ... your link didn't show ... sounds like your contingency plan is in order so what'cha waitin' for, Christmas? Better hurry cuz Halloween candy is out and so are the Christmas decorations, LOL ... Typhoon, hurricane ... same difference right? semantics = potato potatoe ... who was that president who incorrectly that kid on the chalkboard? Or am I dreaming, haha ... Anyway, my friend is here painting a wall in my kitchen Ruby Red the same as my accent wall in my living room and doing some honey do things off the list ... Very kind of him ... Well, let me go so I can supervise, no not really ... I'm not the hovering type but it is breakfast time since he woke me up at 0800 ... Hope you have a nice day and it's full of fun & adventure and typhoon free *wink*... Peace & Love ~ FC <3 ...
Hi Flower.
Hope the paint turned out good. I painted my room all blue in college one time and it made me depressed. Not sure what bright red might do? You might keep stirring things too much? lol
Could that president that had a hard time spelling have been from, gawsp, Texas?
Christmas?!!! My mom used to make a big deal out of Christmas. Every year that goes by, we seem to do less for it. I haven't even started thinking about Halloween!
Hope your Tursday is going good.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#21838 Oct 3, 2013
Hey FC! I wanted to come by and say hi to you!!

You guys have a good one!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21839 Oct 3, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>I love my new crossbow. I went hunting this morning but it was just to darn hot. I had on shorts but my camo is too hot :(
Hi Denny ... it'll be cold the weekend mornings and perfect for hunting ... hang in there and give it a shot ... Happy Thursday! Peace & Love, FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21840 Oct 3, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Flower.
Hope the paint turned out good. I painted my room all blue in college one time and it made me depressed. Not sure what bright red might do? You might keep stirring things too much? lol
Could that president that had a hard time spelling have been from, gawsp, Texas?
Christmas?!!! My mom used to make a big deal out of Christmas. Every year that goes by, we seem to do less for it. I haven't even started thinking about Halloween!
Hello there Fishman ... nah, I think he was a vice-president ... golly gee, I cannot remember his name ... let me mull that one over ... Dubya met Laura in the liberry, I believe ... smart gal, she's so classy ... he's (W) so tongue tied, lol ... Let me think on that one and I'll get back to you ... In the meantime I want you to have a beautiful day, okay? Alrighty then! Have fun, too! Peace & Love, FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21841 Oct 3, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
Hey FC! I wanted to come by and say hi to you!!
You guys have a good one!
Hiya Ricky ... Glad you stopped by ... always good to see you ... you're zipping around O/B & T/S it's hard to keep up with you ... Glad to see you having fun, too! The weekend is upon us. Keep having fun, bud! Keep it up! Luvya, FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21842 Oct 3, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Flower.
Fishman, it was Dan Quayle that couldn't spell potato(e) and put an e at the end at the elementary school he was visiting and kind of mess with that kids mind ... poor kid, he'll never be the same, LOL ... Oh, yeah ... painted the wall behind the stove red ... looks pretty cool ... the wall behind the television is the accent wall and it's ruby red, too ... we framed the back door and painted the frame part red as well ... it's pretty cool ... now, we're going to paint the town red ... ACL fest (Austin City Limits) starts up and they split it into 2 weekends this time, hundreds of thousands of people will be here and I'm staying HOME, ya think? Been there Done that kind of things ... Lots of good bands in town ... this is the time when newbies (probies if you live in Gibbs world, lol) get discovered ... Enjoy your evening :)

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

AH-1S Cobra

#21843 Oct 3, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Rotor >>grabs your face with both hands and "mwah"<< not getting away that easily, LOL ... Good day to you! FC <3 ...
Ha Ha Hi sweetie.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#21844 Oct 4, 2013
Morning Flower, I trust you survived the Austin traffic yesterday?

Not much going on today and this weekend, Looks like yet another trip out of town, <sigh> just when I though I'd get to stay home and get some work done. Oh well, I guess it doesn't matter, anyway.

Gotta get back to it.

<waves>

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#21845 Oct 4, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Fishman, it was Dan Quayle that couldn't spell potato(e) and put an e at the end at the elementary school he was visiting and kind of mess with that kids mind ... poor kid, he'll never be the same, LOL ... Oh, yeah ... painted the wall behind the stove red ... looks pretty cool ... the wall behind the television is the accent wall and it's ruby red, too ... we framed the back door and painted the frame part red as well ... it's pretty cool ... now, we're going to paint the town red ... ACL fest (Austin City Limits) starts up and they split it into 2 weekends this time, hundreds of thousands of people will be here and I'm staying HOME, ya think? Been there Done that kind of things ... Lots of good bands in town ... this is the time when newbies (probies if you live in Gibbs world, lol) get discovered ... Enjoy your evening :)
Oh,Dan Q. Well, I was close? lol
That's good you are happy with the red. As I look back, it seems like more girls liked red bikes and guys liked black and blue?
I'm getting to where I like big crowds less and less. They are OK on rare occasions. Hundreds of thousands sounds a little big though, but, I guess it is 'Texas'. Have a nice rest of your Friday and a good quite weekend.(Don't scrape the teflon off the pans!)

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#21846 Oct 4, 2013
I will have a nice weekend with my sister; CB. Have a good weekend too. >>smiles+hugs<<

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min dragoon70056 134,347
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 10 min UnderstandPeople 26,002
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 10 min Enzo49 3,028
Is it possible to....... 13 min Independent1 597
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 19 min TALLYHO 8541 37,784
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 22 min dragoon70056 152,852
Should the St Patricks Day parade be open to th... 38 min dragoon70056 12
Woman Switches Seats on Plane, Spends 3 Days in... 3 hr TALLYHO 8541 28
More from around the web