#21808 Sep 27, 2013
Quick hello babes been a while,hope your well and in the pink.xx

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21809 Sep 27, 2013
Will Dockery wrote:
Hello and good evening, Flower Child!
Good morning, Will ... so, at last ... this is the weekend of the Hogbottom Fire Jam ... An all-star studded jam with much talent to hit the stage ... for a good cause ... it is a good cause that yall do ... that's great, Will ... Good luck with your event ... and have fun for heaven's sake ... Patricia said yall had 2 new songs? Crashville Skyline is one of them? But, I don't recall the other one? You sandbagging me? LOL ... Have a great time and I expect a report back here soon ... Peace & Love ~ FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21810 Sep 27, 2013
Hey Its Emma wrote:
I had a nice day shopping with my sister and lunch. >>smiles+hugs>>
Good morning sweet Emma ... seems like ages I've seen you ... Hope you've been well and in good spirits. Hope you and your sis are able to get together again this weekend ... Have loads of fun! >>smiles and hugs<< FC <3 ...

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#21811 Sep 27, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning sweet Emma ... seems like ages I've seen you ... Hope you've been well and in good spirits. Hope you and your sis are able to get together again this weekend ... Have loads of fun! >>smiles and hugs<< FC <3 ...
Thank you FC. My sister and I will have fun this weekend too...<3

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21812 Sep 27, 2013
Krypteia wrote:
Quick hello babes been a while,hope your well and in the pink.xx
Nice to see you babes. All is well in Texas ... hotter than hades but we're hanging tough ... it'll cool down around January, though ... hello to the wife and yall take care ... Take care, be safe! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21813 Sep 27, 2013
Hey Its Emma wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you FC. My sister and I will have fun this weekend too...<3
That's great sweet Emma ... Baking this weekend for the Bake Sale at church on Sunday to help the ladies on their trip to San Antonio ... It'll be fun ... yum ... Yall have fun and be safe >>smiles and hugs<<

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#21814 Sep 27, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning, Ricky ... that pup is so funny for a Siberian Husky ... His owner filming the pup is making me laugh as he sounds so proud of his pup ... sounds familiar ... I've heard it said a musician that writes his song can sing it no better than someone else ... well, no one can love their pup more than their owner, right? Well, same difference ... Good analogy? Yep, let's just say it is ... Make it so! LOL ... anyway, thanks for posting so everyone can get a smile ... Happy Friday, Ricky ... Have a good one! Luvya, too! FC <3 ...
The one you sent me about the 18th century boy machine was creepingly awesome!

Level 1

Since: May 13

Las Vegas, NV

#21815 Sep 27, 2013
Welcome to www.nudistsdating.org , the purest nudist social site for people who love living naked, skinny dipping, naked sunbathing and other outdoor recreations like nudist camping/hiking…
It offers a simple and confidential environment for nudists and naturists to look for friendships, relationships, and resources concerning the nudist lifestyle.
Enjoy the feeling of the sun and breeze on your body and you will feel totally free as if a burden has been lifted off your shoulders.

“Living With A Grateful Heart”

Since: Jan 13

Counting Little Blessings

#21816 Sep 28, 2013
Good Morning Flower...
ADVIL...hahahahaha.... So we are going to have another beautiful day here in the valley... We do have some storms headed this way for tomorrow.. I believe those same storms are supposed to visit Texas today.. I hope that you get lots of rain...
See Ya over there>>>>> >>>
Sending you all of my best wishes and a bunch of love...((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

2999.... Bet I need more sleep....

Wishing All Of the Good Folks Who Visit Flowers Thread a Day Filled With Laughter and Love...
@}-'--,-=-

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21817 Sep 28, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>The one you sent me about the 18th century boy machine was creepingly awesome!
I think you will really love this one ... kind of lengthy but very awesome ... Enjoy your weekend, Ricky ... Luvya, FC <3 ...

http://www.animatedatlas.com/movie

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21818 Sep 28, 2013
DiamondDustedRose wrote:
Good Morning Flower...
ADVIL...hahahahaha.... So we are going to have another beautiful day here in the valley... We do have some storms headed this way for tomorrow.. I believe those same storms are supposed to visit Texas today.. I hope that you get lots of rain...
See Ya over there>>>>> >>>
Sending you all of my best wishes and a bunch of love...((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
2999.... Bet I need more sleep....
Wishing All Of the Good Folks Who Visit Flowers Thread a Day Filled With Laughter and Love...
@}-'--,-=-
Good morning, Rosebud! Just woke up! Can you believe it? A quarter to noon ... I remember it was 5 something and I let the Jaxmeister out and went back to sleep and then the phone rang and went to voice mail ... thought I was dreaming ... I was not ... Had a good sleep ... no dreams I can remember ... who hardly does? Hot and muggy today and yes we are expecting some rain ... a lot I hope ... oh, yep! I just checked doppler and a big line headed this way, probably hit tomorrow ... so that means I need to head out to the gym today and get groceries on the way back ... Hope things are going great out your way ... Will talk to you later this evening ... Luvya big, FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21819 Sep 30, 2013
Good morning everyone ... A cool crisp 60 degrees here this morning ... Jax is spunky and so am I ... So nice to wake up to cooler wx ... Hope the same for you ... Enjoy it while it last ... FC <3 ...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#21820 Sep 30, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good mornng pretty one ... That's so sweet of you to let me know you think of me now and again ... the thoughts and prayers are reciprocated ten fold ... Glad to know you are careful on the road and will look to see you make it back from you next trip ... Not much to do this weekend but next weekend I will have company which is exciting ... My helper has really done a great job in cleaning every nook and cranny in this house ... she does WINDOWS, too! Awesome ... The concert Tuesday night was majorly AWESOME ... Took me a couple of days to recuperate because there were so many performers it went into the wee hours ... This old lady can't boogie with the big girls and boys anymore, lol ... it was fun ... Have fun on your trip and be careful of your surroundings ... Look forward to hearing from you upon your return! Love ~ FC <3 ...
You have a helper that does windows? Send her my way. lol. Whenever I get the windows done, Cooper jumps up on them and there's little muddy footy prints all over them again. Wait, did I say LITTLE ? lol. Nope, just BIG footy prints. lol.

Had a great weekend, spent a lot of time with Pais, she's always fun. Really enjoyed it, although the weekend went a lot differently than I thought it would. Sometimes, great things come when they are least expected.

I don't boogie so well myself. Pais and hubby were ready to paint the town red, but I was ready to head to bed by midnight. Then I'm always up earlier than they are too. Oh well, differences are what make people, well, Different. LOL.

Enjoy your day.
Heart, hugs, and clean windows.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21821 Sep 30, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>You have a helper that does windows? Send her my way. lol. Whenever I get the windows done, Cooper jumps up on them and there's little muddy footy prints all over them again. Wait, did I say LITTLE ? lol. Nope, just BIG footy prints. lol.
Had a great weekend, spent a lot of time with Pais, she's always fun. Really enjoyed it, although the weekend went a lot differently than I thought it would. Sometimes, great things come when they are least expected.
I don't boogie so well myself. Pais and hubby were ready to paint the town red, but I was ready to head to bed by midnight. Then I'm always up earlier than they are too. Oh well, differences are what make people, well, Different. LOL.
Enjoy your day.
Heart, hugs, and clean windows.
Good evening, Princess ... kind of late and you're probably sleeping by now. The Rangers lost to Tampa Bay and will not be going forward to the playoffs but there is always next year. Tampa Bay will go forward to Cleveland on Wednesday. I'm sure I'll be watching that game as well. I'm so glad you were able to catch up to Pais & R. I'm sure yall had a great time and glad you are home safe. Hello to Oki and have a great Tuesday ...

Hearts, Hugs and safe homecomings <3 ...

“People will think I'm crazy”

Since: Jan 07

Rome, Italy

#21822 Oct 1, 2013
Hey Flower,

saw the sun up and brite, thought of you,

Hope your plans include A Tune or two,...

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#21823 Oct 1, 2013
Good morning sweet Flower. I hope your day is a good one :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21824 Oct 1, 2013
Big Time wrote:
Hey Flower,
saw the sun up and brite, thought of you,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =u4xp2lgiAjYXX
Hope your plans include A Tune or two,...
Good morning, Big Time ... Nice to see you again ... Hope life has been treating you well ... All is good over here ... Those 30+ of triple digit temps have subsided for awhile but who knows if they'll return ... cannot trust the wx girl/boy, lol ... It's so nice to wake up to the 60's but it soon warms up to the low 90's ... it's all good ... yes, always a day for a good tune ... Got this one from a lady in Georgia ... Ms Suddeth ... it's an awesome cover of The Rolling Stones ~ Gimme Shelter ... Enjoy the song and enjoy your day ... Peace & Love ~ FC <3 ...

PLAYING FOR CHANGE ~ GIMME SHELTER ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21825 Oct 1, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Good morning sweet Flower. I hope your day is a good one :)
Good morning, Denny ... The day has been sweet so far ... Got caught up on F/B and now trying to get caught up on O/B ... it can be a full time job, LOL ... Hope the wife is well and so are you ... We've enjoyed the rain but if you go outside you can smell the "mold" right away so get out you antihistamines, LOL ... Allergy season ... then when it dries up ragweed, cedar fever, elm an everything else, arggggggg, lol ... it's that time of year ... Got my flu shot last Friday before they run out ... Free at Walgreens/CVS with your insurance card ... I had time to burn so went ahead and did it ... Hello to the wife, have a nice day ... Peace & Love yalls way ~ FC <3 ...

Hearts hugs and magic tricks ... Tricks are for kids ... we are big kids, lol ...

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#21826 Oct 1, 2013
Hi Flower-Child.
Hope you are having a fair Tuesday.
It's looking uneventfully good here.(that didn't have red squiggly lines under it?- dayum, I thought I made up a word)
Did you see about the weather in the Pacific Northwest the other day? I grew up in the Willamette valley (Oregon). There was record rainfall and a big tornado!
I know, I worry too much, but I sure worry about what might be coming sometime! Radical weather and earthquakes all around the world. One of my most stupidest thoughts is to get some big tuna netting and have it ready to put over the tin roof when we hear a typhoon (hurricane in these parts) is coming!(It's hard for me to keep changing the names of things, especially the older I get.) We have three of these giant "pine" trees next to the house too! Another idea is to make a pyramid shaped fallout shelter out of concrete in the front yard. lol
http://everything-everywhere.com/2011/05/21/t...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 min Princess Hey 145,152
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 7 min Adrian DeVine 28,489
Make a Story / 4 Words Only (Nov '08) 7 min beatlesinthebog 24,000
Happy Labor Day Weekend 9 min Spirit67_ 8
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 10 min beatlesinthebog 6,823
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 15 min Gillette 115,201
What's for dinner? (Feb '12) 15 min Scarbelly Bob 7,020
Texas Governor Rick Perry Indicted 31 min Bill 235
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 47 min Swearnet 18,555
Fergson Police Dept. 57 min beatlesinthebog 362
What's your tip for the day? 1 hr beatlesinthebog 802
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••