For Dear FlowerChild

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21818 Sep 28, 2013
DiamondDustedRose wrote:
Good Morning Flower...
ADVIL...hahahahaha.... So we are going to have another beautiful day here in the valley... We do have some storms headed this way for tomorrow.. I believe those same storms are supposed to visit Texas today.. I hope that you get lots of rain...
See Ya over there>>>>> >>>
Sending you all of my best wishes and a bunch of love...((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
2999.... Bet I need more sleep....
Wishing All Of the Good Folks Who Visit Flowers Thread a Day Filled With Laughter and Love...
@}-'--,-=-
Good morning, Rosebud! Just woke up! Can you believe it? A quarter to noon ... I remember it was 5 something and I let the Jaxmeister out and went back to sleep and then the phone rang and went to voice mail ... thought I was dreaming ... I was not ... Had a good sleep ... no dreams I can remember ... who hardly does? Hot and muggy today and yes we are expecting some rain ... a lot I hope ... oh, yep! I just checked doppler and a big line headed this way, probably hit tomorrow ... so that means I need to head out to the gym today and get groceries on the way back ... Hope things are going great out your way ... Will talk to you later this evening ... Luvya big, FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21819 Sep 30, 2013
Good morning everyone ... A cool crisp 60 degrees here this morning ... Jax is spunky and so am I ... So nice to wake up to cooler wx ... Hope the same for you ... Enjoy it while it last ... FC <3 ...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#21820 Sep 30, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good mornng pretty one ... That's so sweet of you to let me know you think of me now and again ... the thoughts and prayers are reciprocated ten fold ... Glad to know you are careful on the road and will look to see you make it back from you next trip ... Not much to do this weekend but next weekend I will have company which is exciting ... My helper has really done a great job in cleaning every nook and cranny in this house ... she does WINDOWS, too! Awesome ... The concert Tuesday night was majorly AWESOME ... Took me a couple of days to recuperate because there were so many performers it went into the wee hours ... This old lady can't boogie with the big girls and boys anymore, lol ... it was fun ... Have fun on your trip and be careful of your surroundings ... Look forward to hearing from you upon your return! Love ~ FC <3 ...
You have a helper that does windows? Send her my way. lol. Whenever I get the windows done, Cooper jumps up on them and there's little muddy footy prints all over them again. Wait, did I say LITTLE ? lol. Nope, just BIG footy prints. lol.

Had a great weekend, spent a lot of time with Pais, she's always fun. Really enjoyed it, although the weekend went a lot differently than I thought it would. Sometimes, great things come when they are least expected.

I don't boogie so well myself. Pais and hubby were ready to paint the town red, but I was ready to head to bed by midnight. Then I'm always up earlier than they are too. Oh well, differences are what make people, well, Different. LOL.

Enjoy your day.
Heart, hugs, and clean windows.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21821 Sep 30, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>You have a helper that does windows? Send her my way. lol. Whenever I get the windows done, Cooper jumps up on them and there's little muddy footy prints all over them again. Wait, did I say LITTLE ? lol. Nope, just BIG footy prints. lol.
Had a great weekend, spent a lot of time with Pais, she's always fun. Really enjoyed it, although the weekend went a lot differently than I thought it would. Sometimes, great things come when they are least expected.
I don't boogie so well myself. Pais and hubby were ready to paint the town red, but I was ready to head to bed by midnight. Then I'm always up earlier than they are too. Oh well, differences are what make people, well, Different. LOL.
Enjoy your day.
Heart, hugs, and clean windows.
Good evening, Princess ... kind of late and you're probably sleeping by now. The Rangers lost to Tampa Bay and will not be going forward to the playoffs but there is always next year. Tampa Bay will go forward to Cleveland on Wednesday. I'm sure I'll be watching that game as well. I'm so glad you were able to catch up to Pais & R. I'm sure yall had a great time and glad you are home safe. Hello to Oki and have a great Tuesday ...

Hearts, Hugs and safe homecomings <3 ...

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#21822 Oct 1, 2013
Hey Flower,

saw the sun up and brite, thought of you,











Hope your plans include A Tune or two,...

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#21823 Oct 1, 2013
Good morning sweet Flower. I hope your day is a good one :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21824 Oct 1, 2013
Big Time wrote:
Hey Flower,
saw the sun up and brite, thought of you,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =u4xp2lgiAjYXX
Hope your plans include A Tune or two,...
Good morning, Big Time ... Nice to see you again ... Hope life has been treating you well ... All is good over here ... Those 30+ of triple digit temps have subsided for awhile but who knows if they'll return ... cannot trust the wx girl/boy, lol ... It's so nice to wake up to the 60's but it soon warms up to the low 90's ... it's all good ... yes, always a day for a good tune ... Got this one from a lady in Georgia ... Ms Suddeth ... it's an awesome cover of The Rolling Stones ~ Gimme Shelter ... Enjoy the song and enjoy your day ... Peace & Love ~ FC <3 ...

PLAYING FOR CHANGE ~ GIMME SHELTER ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21825 Oct 1, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Good morning sweet Flower. I hope your day is a good one :)
Good morning, Denny ... The day has been sweet so far ... Got caught up on F/B and now trying to get caught up on O/B ... it can be a full time job, LOL ... Hope the wife is well and so are you ... We've enjoyed the rain but if you go outside you can smell the "mold" right away so get out you antihistamines, LOL ... Allergy season ... then when it dries up ragweed, cedar fever, elm an everything else, arggggggg, lol ... it's that time of year ... Got my flu shot last Friday before they run out ... Free at Walgreens/CVS with your insurance card ... I had time to burn so went ahead and did it ... Hello to the wife, have a nice day ... Peace & Love yalls way ~ FC <3 ...

Hearts hugs and magic tricks ... Tricks are for kids ... we are big kids, lol ...

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#21826 Oct 1, 2013
Hi Flower-Child.
Hope you are having a fair Tuesday.
It's looking uneventfully good here.(that didn't have red squiggly lines under it?- dayum, I thought I made up a word)
Did you see about the weather in the Pacific Northwest the other day? I grew up in the Willamette valley (Oregon). There was record rainfall and a big tornado!
I know, I worry too much, but I sure worry about what might be coming sometime! Radical weather and earthquakes all around the world. One of my most stupidest thoughts is to get some big tuna netting and have it ready to put over the tin roof when we hear a typhoon (hurricane in these parts) is coming!(It's hard for me to keep changing the names of things, especially the older I get.) We have three of these giant "pine" trees next to the house too! Another idea is to make a pyramid shaped fallout shelter out of concrete in the front yard. lol
http://everything-everywhere.com/2011/05/21/t...

“Riding As Free As The Wind ”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#21827 Oct 2, 2013
Good Morning Ms FC !<3

Hope all is well with you. I am ready for my vacation time. We leave on Saturday for the beach in NC. I can hardly wait. I love the beach in the fall. The weather is still nice and warm and even if it cools off ...there is something about being able to wear a hoodie on the beach that is very appealing.

Love the sand and the waves .... I usually take my chair and Umbrella and sit and read ..relax...sun .. play in the water ..all day long! Get up the next morning and do it all again. The best time my family ever has and one that the hubby enjoys because he can fish , then rest, fish then rest. LOL !!

Hope you have a grand day. Catch up with ya later!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#21828 Oct 2, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Denny ... The day has been sweet so far ... Got caught up on F/B and now trying to get caught up on O/B ... it can be a full time job, LOL ... Hope the wife is well and so are you ... We've enjoyed the rain but if you go outside you can smell the "mold" right away so get out you antihistamines, LOL ... Allergy season ... then when it dries up ragweed, cedar fever, elm an everything else, arggggggg, lol ... it's that time of year ... Got my flu shot last Friday before they run out ... Free at Walgreens/CVS with your insurance card ... I had time to burn so went ahead and did it ... Hello to the wife, have a nice day ... Peace & Love yalls way ~ FC <3 ...
Hearts hugs and magic tricks ... Tricks are for kids ... we are big kids, lol ...
Good morning Flower. I go for a stress test today and a heart monitor to check me out :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21829 Oct 2, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
Hi Flower-Child.
Hope you are having a fair Tuesday.
It's looking uneventfully good here.(that didn't have red squiggly lines under it?- dayum, I thought I made up a word)
Did you see about the weather in the Pacific Northwest the other day? I grew up in the Willamette valley (Oregon). There was record rainfall and a big tornado!
I know, I worry too much, but I sure worry about what might be coming sometime! Radical weather and earthquakes all around the world. One of my most stupidest thoughts is to get some big tuna netting and have it ready to put over the tin roof when we hear a typhoon (hurricane in these parts) is coming!(It's hard for me to keep changing the names of things, especially the older I get.) We have three of these giant "pine" trees next to the house too! Another idea is to make a pyramid shaped fallout shelter out of concrete in the front yard. lol
http://everything-everywhere.com/2011/05/21/t...
Good morning Fishman ... fallout shelter in the shape of a pyramid sounds really cool ... your link didn't show ... sounds like your contingency plan is in order so what'cha waitin' for, Christmas? Better hurry cuz Halloween candy is out and so are the Christmas decorations, LOL ... Typhoon, hurricane ... same difference right? semantics = potato potatoe ... who was that president who incorrectly that kid on the chalkboard? Or am I dreaming, haha ... Anyway, my friend is here painting a wall in my kitchen Ruby Red the same as my accent wall in my living room and doing some honey do things off the list ... Very kind of him ... Well, let me go so I can supervise, no not really ... I'm not the hovering type but it is breakfast time since he woke me up at 0800 ... Hope you have a nice day and it's full of fun & adventure and typhoon free *wink*... Peace & Love ~ FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21830 Oct 2, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
Good Morning Ms FC !<3
Hope all is well with you. I am ready for my vacation time. We leave on Saturday for the beach in NC. I can hardly wait. I love the beach in the fall. The weather is still nice and warm and even if it cools off ...there is something about being able to wear a hoodie on the beach that is very appealing.
Love the sand and the waves .... I usually take my chair and Umbrella and sit and read ..relax...sun .. play in the water ..all day long! Get up the next morning and do it all again. The best time my family ever has and one that the hubby enjoys because he can fish , then rest, fish then rest. LOL !!
Hope you have a grand day. Catch up with ya later!
Good Morning Ms Hatti ... How wonderful you & yours are going on family vacation .. I love the beach! I went a couple of weeks ago to South Padre Island and spent a few days til Hurricane something (think it started with an I) decided it'd literally rain on my parade so the Parks & Rec guys closed the beach down ... Still, had a great time ... Karaoke is a big thing at the beach at night time ... Live bands, too!
I know yall will have a great time, too ... So happy for you ... There's nothing like walking the beach early in the morning looking for seashells and sand dollars before everyone gets there earlier than you ... feeling the sand between your toes and the sounds of waves crashing ... WOW! Makes me want to pack up my car and head out right not, lol ... Have a great time Ms Hatti and let me know how it went ...

Hearts Hugs and walks along the beach ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21831 Oct 2, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Flower. I go for a stress test today and a heart monitor to check me out :)
Good morning Denny ... Are you looking forward to REAL cold front with temps hitting the 50's?... I am so very excited about it ... YES! for 3 nights in a row ... highs in the 80's, can you say AWESOME?... perfect football weather and Jax to the lake and park weather ... albeit he has his own personal park next door, lol ...

Been meaning to ask you how you like your new hunting bow? Have you tried it out? Deer season start last week or starting up this week? I lost track it's been such a very long time since I've been ... This cooler wx is perfect for hunting, too ... fill up the freezer and give to the charities that feed the homeless and less fortunate ...

Anyway, hello to your wife, take care, be safe & catch you around the corner! Peace & Love ~ FC <3 ...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#21832 Oct 2, 2013
Hi Flower. Hope you are having a good day. And it looks like you guys are having perfect football weather. Not quite so perfect for football here yet--but soon.

I hope we have a good fall, and not go straight from summer into winter. Haven't checked the wolly worms or the persimmon seeds yet to see what kind of weather is expected this winter, so I don't know what the forcast is going to be. I shall keep you posted....lol

I see that Jax is enjoying the weather too. I know he keeps you on your toes....

You two enjoy the day and don't go getting into any trouble...LOL

Hearts, hugs, and fall....

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#21833 Oct 2, 2013
Hi Flower and friends.
Zooooom drive by.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21834 Oct 3, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Hi Flower. Hope you are having a good day. And it looks like you guys are having perfect football weather. Not quite so perfect for football here yet--but soon.
I hope we have a good fall, and not go straight from summer into winter. Haven't checked the wolly worms or the persimmon seeds yet to see what kind of weather is expected this winter, so I don't know what the forcast is going to be. I shall keep you posted....lol
I see that Jax is enjoying the weather too. I know he keeps you on your toes....
You two enjoy the day and don't go getting into any trouble...LOL
Hearts, hugs, and fall....
Good morning, Princess ... I saw, "I shall keep you posted" and I read it, "I shall keep you postal" What a freudian slip, LOL ... anyhow, yes, watch your mailbox by end of next week ...

Nice and cool outside and it's going to be cold this weekend ... so excited ... Have a new girl (helper) starting tomorrow ... The other girl was very good, thorough and all but ended up having to babysit her 4 month old grandson since both parents have to work and childcare is outrageous ... I mean how can people with unskilled labor and minimum wage, however much it is, expect to live other than from hand to mouth each week and pay their bills, eat, get medical care and pay childcare and get ahead? It's outrageous ... In 1975 when the min wage was $1.60 I was making $3.07 working for the Hartford Insurance Group ... my daddy said "stick with it as everyone has to have insurane!" I did and it paid off and they (the Hartford) sent me to school, in Hartford many months on end, and paid for my education and CLE (continuing legal education) and I got "grants" not student loans because of my good grades ... I was a female double minority working in a "man's world" in the early 70's and it was unheard of ... had mentor's beyond belief who taught me to be "firm but fair" most of all ... I could go on an on but I'm tired of my own story that we'll talk about over a campfire some day ... It's that time of weather but we're still under red flag warnings and no fires aloud, lol ... Anyway, I feel for the young 'uns trying to make a life for themselves but I have words for those who go straight to the welfare lines and don't even try ... guess that is the bottom line I was getting at ... You just got to get off your lazy but and do something ... Life didn't make me, I MADE LIFE!... okay, off my soap box ...

Have a great day pretty one ... Enjoy it!

Hearts, hugs and hard work ... God bless Texas, God Bless America!...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21835 Oct 3, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Hi Flower and friends.
Zooooom drive by.
Morning Rotor >>grabs your face with both hands and "mwah"<< not getting away that easily, LOL ... Good day to you! FC <3 ...

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#21836 Oct 3, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Denny ... Are you looking forward to REAL cold front with temps hitting the 50's?... I am so very excited about it ... YES! for 3 nights in a row ... highs in the 80's, can you say AWESOME?... perfect football weather and Jax to the lake and park weather ... albeit he has his own personal park next door, lol ...
Been meaning to ask you how you like your new hunting bow? Have you tried it out? Deer season start last week or starting up this week? I lost track it's been such a very long time since I've been ... This cooler wx is perfect for hunting, too ... fill up the freezer and give to the charities that feed the homeless and less fortunate ...
Anyway, hello to your wife, take care, be safe & catch you around the corner! Peace & Love ~ FC <3 ...
I love my new crossbow. I went hunting this morning but it was just to darn hot. I had on shorts but my camo is too hot :(

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#21837 Oct 3, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Fishman ... fallout shelter in the shape of a pyramid sounds really cool ... your link didn't show ... sounds like your contingency plan is in order so what'cha waitin' for, Christmas? Better hurry cuz Halloween candy is out and so are the Christmas decorations, LOL ... Typhoon, hurricane ... same difference right? semantics = potato potatoe ... who was that president who incorrectly that kid on the chalkboard? Or am I dreaming, haha ... Anyway, my friend is here painting a wall in my kitchen Ruby Red the same as my accent wall in my living room and doing some honey do things off the list ... Very kind of him ... Well, let me go so I can supervise, no not really ... I'm not the hovering type but it is breakfast time since he woke me up at 0800 ... Hope you have a nice day and it's full of fun & adventure and typhoon free *wink*... Peace & Love ~ FC <3 ...
Hi Flower.
Hope the paint turned out good. I painted my room all blue in college one time and it made me depressed. Not sure what bright red might do? You might keep stirring things too much? lol
Could that president that had a hard time spelling have been from, gawsp, Texas?
Christmas?!!! My mom used to make a big deal out of Christmas. Every year that goes by, we seem to do less for it. I haven't even started thinking about Halloween!
Hope your Tursday is going good.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Interesting Quotes (Jun '11) 8 min Phaerae 16,527
News Vicky Pattison slips into skintight lycra suit ... 12 min Parden Pard 1
Philly grey poster hangout 13 min Lucy the First 61
If Trump Wins 14 min Red_Forman 5
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 21 min beatlesinthebog 147,227
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 27 min Mustang GT Girl 45,253
A six word game (Dec '08) 29 min Mustang GT Girl 20,162
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr xxxooxxx 200,969
2words into 2new words (May '12) 1 hr Poppyann 5,116
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 2 hr Poppyann 9,114
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 2 hr eleanorigby 61,536
More from around the web