For Dear FlowerChild

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Location hidden

#21797 Sep 26, 2013
Morning everyone!

Just for Flower Child....

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/dog-hear...

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#21798 Sep 26, 2013
Wake up sweet Flower. The sun is shinning and all is right with the world :)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#21799 Sep 26, 2013
Good morning Flower. Thinking of you today. And know that even if I don't get a chance to post, you are never far from my thoughts and prayers.

Just made it back home on Tuesday, and getting ready to leave again in the AM.

So much to do, so much to do, but I did want to tell you "hi", so Hi. lol

Hearts, and hugs, and On the road again....

“The World Is My Garden”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#21800 Sep 26, 2013
Good Morning Little Flower..
I know its been a while since I posted but you know how that goes..:o)
It's looks to be a beautiful day here in the Valley and I hope that it will be a beautiful day for you as well..
Sending You all of my best wishes for a day filled with laughter and love... Even if You never even called me by my name.... ;o)
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

3686... Fold like the wings of a dove...

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#21801 Sep 27, 2013
Good morning Flower. Big cool down coming this weekend : )

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21802 Sep 27, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Good morning Flower. Big cool down coming this weekend :)
Good morning, Denny ... I heard of maybe some rain 50/50 on Sunday, maybe ... we shall see ... last weeks rain brought the lake up 2 feet ... we need that kind of more rain ... I say, BRING IT ... hope your week has been a splendid one ... garage sale time so get your fliers out and go get some business, lol ... Enjoy your day and your weekend and ... hello to the wife! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21803 Sep 27, 2013
AkashaQueenOfTheDamned wrote:
Good Morning Little Flower..
I know its been a while since I posted but you know how that goes..:o)
It's looks to be a beautiful day here in the Valley and I hope that it will be a beautiful day for you as well..
Sending You all of my best wishes for a day filled with laughter and love... Even if You never even called me by my name.... ;o)
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =pG9hCSUckCgXX
3686... Fold like the wings of a dove...
Good morning, Rosebud ... I never even called you by your name ... it must of been rough being run over by a pickup (pause) truck! lol ... love that part of the song. The inflection of DAC's voice cracks me up ... Love it ... Glad the hard part of the house is mostly completed as heaven knows you've bout broken your back and every other part of your body over it ... can you say Advil, lol ... Hope today is good for you and you can take it easy ... Hugs from me and Jax and sending hugs to you and the pack ... Luvya big! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21804 Sep 27, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning Flower. Thinking of you today. And know that even if I don't get a chance to post, you are never far from my thoughts and prayers.
Just made it back home on Tuesday, and getting ready to leave again in the AM.
So much to do, so much to do, but I did want to tell you "hi", so Hi. lol
Hearts, and hugs, and On the road again....
Good mornng pretty one ... That's so sweet of you to let me know you think of me now and again ... the thoughts and prayers are reciprocated ten fold ... Glad to know you are careful on the road and will look to see you make it back from you next trip ... Not much to do this weekend but next weekend I will have company which is exciting ... My helper has really done a great job in cleaning every nook and cranny in this house ... she does WINDOWS, too! Awesome ... The concert Tuesday night was majorly AWESOME ... Took me a couple of days to recuperate because there were so many performers it went into the wee hours ... This old lady can't boogie with the big girls and boys anymore, lol ... it was fun ... Have fun on your trip and be careful of your surroundings ... Look forward to hearing from you upon your return! Love ~ FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21805 Sep 27, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
Morning everyone!
Just for Flower Child....
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/dog-hear...
Morning, Ricky ... that pup is so funny for a Siberian Husky ... His owner filming the pup is making me laugh as he sounds so proud of his pup ... sounds familiar ... I've heard it said a musician that writes his song can sing it no better than someone else ... well, no one can love their pup more than their owner, right? Well, same difference ... Good analogy? Yep, let's just say it is ... Make it so! LOL ... anyway, thanks for posting so everyone can get a smile ... Happy Friday, Ricky ... Have a good one! Luvya, too! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21806 Sep 27, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Morning sweetie.
Morning, sweets! >huggles<

>>>mwah<<<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21807 Sep 27, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
Flower_Child...What's Happening???
Not much, still riding solo ...
Krypteia

London, UK

#21808 Sep 27, 2013
Quick hello babes been a while,hope your well and in the pink.xx

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21809 Sep 27, 2013
Will Dockery wrote:
Hello and good evening, Flower Child!
Good morning, Will ... so, at last ... this is the weekend of the Hogbottom Fire Jam ... An all-star studded jam with much talent to hit the stage ... for a good cause ... it is a good cause that yall do ... that's great, Will ... Good luck with your event ... and have fun for heaven's sake ... Patricia said yall had 2 new songs? Crashville Skyline is one of them? But, I don't recall the other one? You sandbagging me? LOL ... Have a great time and I expect a report back here soon ... Peace & Love ~ FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21810 Sep 27, 2013
Hey Its Emma wrote:
I had a nice day shopping with my sister and lunch. >>smiles+hugs>>
Good morning sweet Emma ... seems like ages I've seen you ... Hope you've been well and in good spirits. Hope you and your sis are able to get together again this weekend ... Have loads of fun! >>smiles and hugs<< FC <3 ...

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#21811 Sep 27, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning sweet Emma ... seems like ages I've seen you ... Hope you've been well and in good spirits. Hope you and your sis are able to get together again this weekend ... Have loads of fun! >>smiles and hugs<< FC <3 ...
Thank you FC. My sister and I will have fun this weekend too...<3

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21812 Sep 27, 2013
Krypteia wrote:
Quick hello babes been a while,hope your well and in the pink.xx
Nice to see you babes. All is well in Texas ... hotter than hades but we're hanging tough ... it'll cool down around January, though ... hello to the wife and yall take care ... Take care, be safe! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21813 Sep 27, 2013
Hey Its Emma wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you FC. My sister and I will have fun this weekend too...<3
That's great sweet Emma ... Baking this weekend for the Bake Sale at church on Sunday to help the ladies on their trip to San Antonio ... It'll be fun ... yum ... Yall have fun and be safe >>smiles and hugs<<

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Location hidden

#21814 Sep 27, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning, Ricky ... that pup is so funny for a Siberian Husky ... His owner filming the pup is making me laugh as he sounds so proud of his pup ... sounds familiar ... I've heard it said a musician that writes his song can sing it no better than someone else ... well, no one can love their pup more than their owner, right? Well, same difference ... Good analogy? Yep, let's just say it is ... Make it so! LOL ... anyway, thanks for posting so everyone can get a smile ... Happy Friday, Ricky ... Have a good one! Luvya, too! FC <3 ...
The one you sent me about the 18th century boy machine was creepingly awesome!

“Living With A Grateful Heart”

Since: Jan 13

Counting Little Blessings

#21816 Sep 28, 2013
Good Morning Flower...
ADVIL...hahahahaha.... So we are going to have another beautiful day here in the valley... We do have some storms headed this way for tomorrow.. I believe those same storms are supposed to visit Texas today.. I hope that you get lots of rain...
See Ya over there>>>>> >>>
Sending you all of my best wishes and a bunch of love...((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

2999.... Bet I need more sleep....

Wishing All Of the Good Folks Who Visit Flowers Thread a Day Filled With Laughter and Love...
@}-'--,-=-

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21817 Sep 28, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>The one you sent me about the 18th century boy machine was creepingly awesome!
I think you will really love this one ... kind of lengthy but very awesome ... Enjoy your weekend, Ricky ... Luvya, FC <3 ...

http://www.animatedatlas.com/movie

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 7 min I Am Enzo - The B... 6,740
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 7 min Denny CranesPlace 32,401
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 9 min DanFromSmithville 223,190
Gangsta 21 min I Am Enzo - The B... 4
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 25 min I Am Enzo - The B... 76,607
Let's Play Songs Titled with Two Words ... (Nov '14) 4 hr Rider on the Storm 2,766
"3 words beginning with similar Letters!" (Dec '12) 4 hr andet1987 366
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 13 hr wichita-rick 226,066
More from around the web