For Dear FlowerChild

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21757 Sep 15, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>I will watch the place for you while you are on vacation :)
Thanks, Denny! Had a great time at the beach ... Karoke, live bands, walking the beach and then the beach was closed down because of Tropical Storm, Ingrid ... I think her name was ... Now, she's to make landfall tomorrow as Hurricane Ingrid ... It's all good as I'm back home ... Now, who's going to clean this place up, LOL ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21758 Sep 15, 2013
Hey Its Emma wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you FC, I'm enjoying my week. Have fun reading. <3
Hello sweet Emma ... Back home from vacation, will pick up some books tomorrow at the library ... Hope your weekend was great and you got a chance to see your sister ... Enjoy the rest of your evening and have a great Monday >>smiles and hugs<< FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21759 Sep 15, 2013
Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
Be careful!
Always, my friend, Always ... No drama in Mexico, in face, it was very "quiet" and good eating, coca cola in the bottle ... Didn't drink the water, hahahahahaha ... heard about Hinkle ... sorry to hear of it, Will ... We, the musicians, Austinites & inplants, have the Rhythm & Blues Foundation to take care of medical bills for musicians & their families for such accidents, health issues and such ... so wish we could help ... talk later about it & see you on the "other" side ... practice tonight so talk later ... Peace & Love, FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21760 Sep 15, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
thinking of you Flower
You're a very kind woman, pretty one!

Hearts, hugs and friendship <3

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#21761 Sep 15, 2013
Nice to have you back safe and sound. Hope you had a good time sweetie.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21762 Sep 15, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Nice to have you back safe and sound. Hope you had a good time sweetie.
Hi Sweets! I did have a great time, Rotor! I want to go back to the Island and live there ... be a teenager again and be footloose and fancy free ... I missed it so much ... brought back so many memories ... great ones! I don't want to be in high school again or college again ... well just the weekend parts, lol ... But, yes ... it was a super duper great time ... Can hardly wait to go back ... Thanks for stopping by ... Love you! >mwah< FC <3 ...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#21763 Sep 16, 2013
Oh Flower, you're back. I wasn't sure how long you were going to be gone. Glad you had a good time.

Be spending next weekend (or part of it) at Pais' before the dreaded trip to Chi-town. It's almost as far north as Rotor, LOL.

Good to see you back.

Hearts, hugs, and happy days.....

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#21764 Sep 16, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning, Ricky ... I'll try to look for your landmarks and not your skidmarks, LOL ... thanks for the heads up ... Enjoy the rest of the week and your weekend! <3 ...
lol, yeah please don't do that! lol

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#21765 Sep 16, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Sweets! I did have a great time, Rotor! I want to go back to the Island and live there ... be a teenager again and be footloose and fancy free ... I missed it so much ... brought back so many memories ... great ones! I don't want to be in high school again or college again ... well just the weekend parts, lol ... But, yes ... it was a super duper great time ... Can hardly wait to go back ... Thanks for stopping by ... Love you! >mwah< FC <3 ...
Glad you had a great time!

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#21766 Sep 16, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Oh Flower, you're back. I wasn't sure how long you were going to be gone. Glad you had a good time.
Be spending next weekend (or part of it) at Pais' before the dreaded trip to Chi-town. It's almost as far north as Rotor, LOL.
Good to see you back.
Hearts, hugs, and happy days.....
Sounds like fun? lol

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#21767 Sep 16, 2013
Flower..MALL Shopping Spree Time!!!

GRAB your purse...LET'S SHOP TILL WE DROP!!

;)

GOT LOVE BEADS????

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#21768 Sep 16, 2013
Hi Flower-Child. Good to see you around.
I'm getting more and more worried about the weather.
Colorado, Mexico, Japan!
All we need is Alaska and we're surrounded!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#21769 Sep 16, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like fun? lol
Uh, yeah.....LOL

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#21770 Sep 16, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
Hi Flower-Child. Good to see you around.
I'm getting more and more worried about the weather.
Colorado, Mexico, Japan!
All we need is Alaska and we're surrounded!
I thought all we needed was love? la la la la.......

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#21771 Sep 17, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
I am so glad you had a good time. Nice to see you back with us.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#21772 Sep 18, 2013
Good morning Flower and all who come here to chat

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#21773 Sep 18, 2013
Good Morning Flower-Child !:)

Great to hear you had a wonderful time on your vacation. I've never travelled south of the border you hear so many horrible stories of drug cartels and such. But some of the pics I've seen on the coastline of Mexico are just beautiful.

Looks like September is rolling right along. I think someone told me only 97 or so shopping days till Christmas !! I almost smacked them. LOL !

Enjoy your Wednesday .. Happy Hump Day !! We are to have rain , I think today. Nothing new there , it's rained practically all summer , why should we have good weather in the fall . LOL ! Catch ya later.

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#21774 Sep 18, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Hello Mr Denny. Hope you have a great day!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21775 Sep 19, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
Good Morning Flower-Child !:)
Great to hear you had a wonderful time on your vacation. I've never travelled south of the border you hear so many horrible stories of drug cartels and such. But some of the pics I've seen on the coastline of Mexico are just beautiful.
Looks like September is rolling right along. I think someone told me only 97 or so shopping days till Christmas !! I almost smacked them. LOL !
Enjoy your Wednesday .. Happy Hump Day !! We are to have rain , I think today. Nothing new there , it's rained practically all summer , why should we have good weather in the fall . LOL ! Catch ya later.
Good morning, Hatti! Past mid September and the temps are finally high 90's yippee ... I heard something about 70% rain some day this week ... that would be awesome ... Probably be the day I water the plants/trees and car, lol ... I also heard this is the worst drought in ? number of years ... didn't get the amount of years but yep, I believe it ... Despite all the heat and lack of rain, I can say, it's been a good summer ... Have got to make the most of everything, right? I hope the same for you and everyone else here, too!

Enjoy your day, sweets! Headed for the weekend! Peace & Love ~ FC <3 ...

7707 ... guarantees you a lovely day, Hatti!...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21776 Sep 19, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Hi Denny! Good morning >>waves big<< ... How's your week been? Hello to the wife and yall have a great day! FC <3 ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
any word you want to say (Dec '09) 4 min Judy 123 8,666
'Double Letter S' (Dec '12) 6 min Judy 123 1,563
Names, A to Z, ... (Aug '12) 10 min Judy 123 4,514
Favorite Oldies Songs (Jun '10) 11 min John 18,918
The last word in the sentence must rhyme with t... (Aug '15) 16 min Judy 123 2,262
"Any 3 word combination" (Dec '12) 17 min rainmaker2016 4,303
animal song titles 22 min xxxooxxx 115
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 25 min Judy 123 228,578
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 46 min Judy 123 39,260
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 4 hr Jackie 7,232
More from around the web