For Dear FlowerChild

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21716 Sep 8, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Flower. It was 81 at 6 this morning so another long hot day ahead for us. Did you get rain?
Morning Denny to you and your wife ... 80 here and only 0800 ... Enjoy your day! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21717 Sep 8, 2013
Good morning, Will ... Topix is acting squirly today and won't let me go to the previous page to answer your post ... but got the 4-1-1 on your new song and video ... I see you picked up the tempo on the new song and I like the backup vocals Patricia did ... 2 thumbs up ... congrats ... have a good day ... TTYL FC <3 ...

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#21718 Sep 8, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
Good morning, Will ... Topix is acting squirly today and won't let me go to the previous page to answer your post ... but got the 4-1-1 on your new song and video ... I see you picked up the tempo on the new song and I like the backup vocals Patricia did ... 2 thumbs up ... congrats ... have a good day ... TTYL FC <3 ...
Good morning Flower :) I got a hotel reserved for opening day for deer. I like hunting evenings but hate to drive at night. As high as gas is my hunting buddy and I can share a room as cheap as driving home and back the next day :)

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#21719 Sep 8, 2013
Morning sweet Flower.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#21720 Sep 8, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, man Ricky ... sorry for your loss, your friends family and friends, too! Not much I can say here except hope things get better from here on out ... Stay strong for them ... You're a good friend, I know that from what I know of you the past 5 years ... Godspeed, FC <3 ...
Thanks, it was tough on his family but they'll pull through, this guy was a rock and dearly loved, the huge funeral chapel was standing room only.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21721 Sep 8, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks, it was tough on his family but they'll pull through, this guy was a rock and dearly loved, the huge funeral chapel was standing room only.
Sorry for your loss, Ricky ... May her Rest in Peace <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21722 Sep 8, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Morning sweet Flower.
Heya sweets >mwah<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21723 Sep 8, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Flower :) I got a hotel reserved for opening day for deer. I like hunting evenings but hate to drive at night. As high as gas is my hunting buddy and I can share a room as cheap as driving home and back the next day :)
I totally understand and good luck hunting, Denny! <3 ...

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#21724 Sep 8, 2013
Flower_Child..QUICK hand me the That jug of water..to put out the Campfire ...WHEW!!

I sure as HECK..didn't want Smokey the Bear to Drop in..

Okay.. got your ukulele.. and we got Flowers in our hair. Love beads around our neck. And Our SPECIAL BROWNIES..

Sitting and humming and eating around the BUG LANTERN!!
Ahhhhhh...;)

“ON TRAIL W / DONKEY!”

Level 5

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#21725 Sep 9, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>You too sweetie,
Ello Mr. Rotor Head! Donkey pulled a big clump of grass up for me's to gives to you!

“ON TRAIL W / DONKEY!”

Level 5

Location hidden

#21726 Sep 9, 2013
Good morning Folks!

Back with us once again right here on For Dear FlowerChild.........is our NOT so favorite squatty body, jiggly fat, baby bottle sucking, diaper wearing dwarf Voyeur!

But before he starts his act, he wants to everyone he loves you almost as much as Donkey!

~~~~~~~~~~

Top Ten Things You'd Rather Not Overhear from the Cockpit

10. "The union president called - he said the pilots' strike starts IMMEDIATELY."

9. "We'll just ask the flight attendant to wake us up when we get there."

8. "My name is Forrest Gump - people call me Forrest Gump."

7. "Hey, Jim, do you remember where we're going?"

6. "Buckle your seat belt - I'm going to try something I saw in a cartoon."

5. "Bye, bye, Miss American Pie..."

4. "Wow, we're sure a lot lighter now that we dropped that second engine!"

3. "Only 500 more flight hours, and I'll get my license!"

2. "They say this plane practically flies itself. Good thing, huh?"

1. "Me? I thought you were at the controls!"

“ON TRAIL W / DONKEY!”

Level 5

Location hidden

#21727 Sep 9, 2013
These have to be original and genuine - no adult is this creative!!

JACK (age 3) was watching his Mom breast-feeding his new baby sister. After a while he asked: "Mom, why have you got two? Is one for hot milk and one for cold milk?"

MELANIE (age 5) asked her Granny how old she was. Granny replied she was so old she didn't remember any more. Melanie said, "If you don't remember you must look in the back of your panties. Mine say five to six."

STEVEN (age 3) hugged and kissed his Mom goodnight. "I love you so much, that when you die I'm going to bury you outside my bedroom window."

BRITTANY (age 4) had an earache and wanted a painkiller. She tried in vain to take the lid off the bottle. Seeing her frustration, her Mom explained it was a childproof cap and she'd have to open it for her. Eyes wide with wonder, the little girl asked: "How does it know it's me?

SUSAN (age 4) was drinking juice when she got the hiccups. "Please don't give me this juice again," she said, "It makes my teeth cough."

DI (age 4) stepped onto the bathroom scale and asked: "How much do I cost?"

MARC (age 4) was engrossed in a young couple that was hugging and kissing in a restaurant. Without taking his eyes off them, he asked his dad: "Why is he whispering in her mouth?"

CLINTON (age 5) was in his bedroom looking worried. When his Mom asked what was troubling him, he replied, "I don't know what'll happen with this bed when I get married. How will my wife fit in?"

JAMES (age 4) was listening to a Bible story. His dad read: "The man named Lot was warned to take his wife and flee out of the city but his wife looked back and was turned to salt." Concerned, James asked: "What happened to the flea?"

TAMMY (age 4) was with her mother when they met an elderly, rather wrinkled woman her Mom knew. Tammy looked at her for awhile and then asked, "Why doesn't your skin fit your face?"

The Sermon I think this Mom will never forget.... this particular Sunday sermon..."Dear Lord," the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. "Without you, we are but dust."
He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter (who was listening!) leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little girl voice, "Mom, what is butt dust?"

“ON TRAIL W / DONKEY!”

Level 5

Location hidden

#21728 Sep 9, 2013
A man went to visit his 90 year old grandfather in a very secluded, rural area of the state. After spending the night, his grandfather prepared breakfast for him consisting of eggs and bacon. He noticed a film-like substance on his plate and he questioned his grandfather,'Are these plates clean?'
His grandfather replied 'Those plates are as clean as cold water can get them so go on and finish your meal.' That afternoon, while eating the hamburgers his grandfather made for lunch, he noticed tiny specks around the edge of his plate, and a substance that looked like dried egg yokes. So he asked again,'Are you sure these plates are clean?'
Without looking up from his hamburger, the grandfather says,'I told you before, those dishes are as clean as cold water can get them, now don't ask me about it anymore!'
Later that afternoon, as he was on his way out to get the paper, the dog started to growl and would not let him pass.'Grandfather, your dog won't let me out!' he complained.
Without diverting his attention from the football game, his Grandfather shouted 'Coldwater, move!'

“ON TRAIL W / DONKEY!”

Level 5

Location hidden

#21729 Sep 9, 2013
A man and his wife are in court getting a divorce. The problem was who should get custody of the child. The wife jumped up and said, "Your Honor. I brought the child into this world with pain and labor. She should be in my custody." The judge turns to the husband and says, "What do you have to say in your defense?" The man sat for a while contemplating...then slowly rose.
"Your Honor, if I put a dollar in a vending machine and a Pepsi comes out...whose Pepsi is it...the machine's or mine?"

“ON TRAIL W / DONKEY!”

Level 5

Location hidden

#21730 Sep 9, 2013
Dear John,

I have been unable to sleep since I broke off our engagement.
Won't you forgive and forget? Your absence is breaking my heart.
I was a fool, nobody can take your place. I love you.

All my love,

Belinda. xxxxoooxxxx

P.S. Congratulations on winning this week's lottery.

“ON TRAIL W / DONKEY!”

Level 5

Location hidden

#21731 Sep 9, 2013
Some time off...

I decided that I needed a few days off and I realized that I ran out of vacation time already. I figured the best way to get the Boss to send me home was to act a little crazy. I figured he'd think I was burning out and give me some time off.

I came in to work early the other day and began hanging upside down from the ceiling. Just then one of my coworkers (she's blonde..it'll be important later) came in and asked me what I'm doing.

"Shh," I said, "I'm acting crazy to get a few days off. I'm a light bulb." A second later the Boss walked by and asked me what I was doing.

"I'm a light bulb!" I exclaimed.

"You're going crazy," he said. "Take a few days off."

With that, I jumped down and started walking out. My coworker started following me and the Boss asked where she was going.

"I can't work in the dark," she said.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#21733 Sep 9, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
Flower_Child..QUICK hand me the That jug of water..to put out the Campfire ...WHEW!!
I sure as HECK..didn't want Smokey the Bear to Drop in..
Okay.. got your ukulele.. and we got Flowers in our hair. Love beads around our neck. And Our SPECIAL BROWNIES..
Sitting and humming and eating around the BUG LANTERN!!
Ahhhhhh...;)
Smokey the bear freaked me out when I was a kid. He would look at you and say only you can prevent forest fires. Hell I was 7 years old and I was the only one who could prevent forest fires? Talk about a guilt trip :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21734 Sep 9, 2013
Morning Voyeur Donkey ... Voyeur Donkey too funny this morning ... drink funny juice ... where donkey get funny juice? FC want funny juice, too, LOL <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21735 Sep 9, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Smokey the bear freaked me out when I was a kid. He would look at you and say only you can prevent forest fires. Hell I was 7 years old and I was the only one who could prevent forest fires? Talk about a guilt trip :)
Morning Denny ... omigosh, how traumatic ... Couldn't see the forest for the trees, huh? Bummer! Hope your weekend was a good one ... Mine was fantastic ... Have finalized my vacation plans and they are so very very nice and I'm very very excited ... I can hardly contain myself ... Hope your day is good ... hello to the wife and yall enjoy it! FC <3 ...

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#21736 Sep 9, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Denny ... omigosh, how traumatic ... Couldn't see the forest for the trees, huh? Bummer! Hope your weekend was a good one ... Mine was fantastic ... Have finalized my vacation plans and they are so very very nice and I'm very very excited ... I can hardly contain myself ... Hope your day is good ... hello to the wife and yall enjoy it! FC <3 ...
Were are you going? I am going to Vegas in October with Brother in law and sister in law

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 23 min andet1987 24,582
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 3 hr josh 6,110
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 hr wichita-rick 223,436
Caught on video 3 3 hr a_visitor 97
News The Latest: Before church shooting, bizarre Fac... 3 hr Pence of Tides 24
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 4 hr a_visitor 84,052
News Not home? Walmart wants to walk in and stock yo... 4 hr a_visitor 7
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 5 hr Radius Maximus 27,656
True False Game (Jun '11) 7 hr andet1987 15,587
Woman appreciate a man that.........? (Mar '15) 7 hr andet1987 249