For Dear FlowerChild

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21652 Sep 1, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Morning Flower and friends.
Hope everyone has a great day.
Evening Rotor >mwah< ...

1171 ... the mother lode ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21653 Sep 1, 2013
Wildbluerose wrote:
Hey Little Flower...
Just Passin' Through...
((LOVE-n-HUGS))
@}-'--,---
Waving Hello to all the Good Folks who visit Flowers thread...
2392 fold like a kite in the wind...
Hey there Rosebud ... 96 degrees at 9pm ... just got through watering the plants and trees ... tomorrow night going to have to put the soaker hoses out ... the trees are wilting ... can't have that ... send me your rain ... hope all's well with you and the pack ... Luvya big <3 ...

2310 ... straight on ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21654 Sep 1, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
Hey FC, I hope all is well today and hello to all her friends!
Hey there Ricky ... bet you'll get a kick out of this ...
Captain Kirk watching Miley Cyrus ... don't laugh ... I 'bout spewed my Club Soda all over my laptop ...


(Please refrain from posting profainity or offensive material. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator.)

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21655 Sep 1, 2013
Big Time wrote:
The first thing I met, was a fly with a buzz,
And the sky, with no clouds.
The heat was hot, and the ground was dry,
But the air was full of sound.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =zSAJ0l4OBHMXX
Most times objects are just seeking Thermal equilibrium ,...
Hey there BT ... hope your holiday weekend is coming along good, too ... Enjoy it ... FC <3 ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

9707 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21656 Sep 1, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Rotor. Another day at 104. Texas ain't hell but you can see it from here :)
LOL ... Denny, these triple digits are crazeeeeeeeee ... no change in sight either ... we need a new weather girl/guy ... hello to the wife and yall take care ... FC <3 ...

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#21657 Sep 1, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey there Ricky ... bet you'll get a kick out of this ...
Captain Kirk watching Miley Cyrus ... don't laugh ... I 'bout spewed my Club Soda all over my laptop ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =k6Lb3kFwJRQXX
(Please refrain from posting profainity or offensive material. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator.)
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Hahahahh! Thanks for the laughs FC!

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#21658 Sep 2, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>
Carnot had it right.
You must reject heat......
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...
Had a kid in Thermo class that insisted that there was still enough quality in rejected heat to be useful.
Argued that point with the prof all semester.

The first law of thermodynamics , Is side track the lecture,

and that conservation thing could keep that line of thought up for a while,...

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#21659 Sep 2, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey there BT ... hope your holiday weekend is coming along good, too ... Enjoy it ... FC <3 ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =B185_JP5lq8XX
9707 ...

Have to wonder if Flower knows of Jean Michel ,




http://www.youtube.com/watch...


Just a passing Thought,...

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

"Always On The Go "

#21660 Sep 2, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey there Ricky ... bet you'll get a kick out of this ...
Captain Kirk watching Miley Cyrus ... don't laugh ... I 'bout spewed my Club Soda all over my laptop ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =k6Lb3kFwJRQXX
(Please refrain from posting profainity or offensive material. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator.)
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
LAUGH OUT LOUD !! So funny Flower Child !:) Talk about being the brunt of many jokes ... I've seen some funny stuff about her ant that dance .. Or Twerking !

Happy Labor Day . Certainly hope you are enjoying the weekend . For me .. I'm glad the weather has been pretty good , only one rain storm . The last Hooya of summer !! Sad to see it move on ! Hope things are well you my dear !

<waves to everyone >

:)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#21661 Sep 2, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>
LAUGH OUT LOUD !! So funny Flower Child !:) Talk about being the brunt of many jokes ... I've seen some funny stuff about her ant that dance .. Or Twerking !
Happy Labor Day . Certainly hope you are enjoying the weekend . For me .. I'm glad the weather has been pretty good , only one rain storm . The last Hooya of summer !! Sad to see it move on ! Hope things are well you my dear !
<waves to everyone >
:)
Good morning Hatti. Only 26 days till deer season :)

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Level 5

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#21662 Sep 2, 2013
Good afternoon Flower Child!

This is amusing, someone with something good to say on a Forum for a change!

https://groups.google.com/d/topic/rec.music.d...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21665 Sep 2, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Hahahahh! Thanks for the laughs FC!
I thought that you might light that ... Have a great Tuesday, Ricky! >hugs< FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21666 Sep 2, 2013
Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
The first law of thermodynamics , Is side track the lecture,
and that conservation thing could keep that line of thought up for a while,...
and then, of course, make them think it was their idea, LOL ... Hey there, BT ... FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21667 Sep 2, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>
LAUGH OUT LOUD !! So funny Flower Child !:) Talk about being the brunt of many jokes ... I've seen some funny stuff about her ant that dance .. Or Twerking !
Happy Labor Day . Certainly hope you are enjoying the weekend . For me .. I'm glad the weather has been pretty good , only one rain storm . The last Hooya of summer !! Sad to see it move on ! Hope things are well you my dear !
<waves to everyone >
:)
Hey there Hatti! So very nice to see you here again ... Yes, today was a very nice day ... I bought a NEW car today and am so happy ... Rides like a beauty 46 miles on it and it's so nice ... It'll take some getting used to but that'll be no problem ... the Navigation system is built on the dash and that'll take getting used to because it doesn't talk to me like my navigation system on my phone does which helps A LOT! But anyway enuff about me ... How was your holiday weekend? Hope you had fun with your family and friends ... As usual, always a pleasure to see you and your smiling personality here as you light up the place ... Stay sweet and come back soon! Peace and Love your way! >hugs< FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21668 Sep 2, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Hatti. Only 26 days till deer season :)
Hey there Denny (*winks @ Hatti)... Whitewing/dove season just opened up and did you get your new hunting license) It expires 8/31 of every year ... Just reminding you ... Got my license ... Got my tags for deer but I never go deer hunting ... Man, it was 104 and I seriously doubt anyone bagges their limit for birds cause of the heat and if they did I give them a big KUDOS for being a trooper and sweating out the heat, LOL ... Have a good Tuesday and catch up with you later ... you know, around the corner! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21669 Sep 2, 2013
^^^^^^meant BAGGED their limit^^^^^^

if you're a hunter you'll know what I meant ... if not, never mind ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21670 Sep 2, 2013
Will Dockery wrote:
Good afternoon Flower Child!
This is amusing, someone with something good to say on a Forum for a change!
https://groups.google.com/d/topic/rec.music.d...
Hi Will! yes, very nice ... It's so nice to be nice to each other ... Just keep us the nice image, keep doing your fundraisers and the good things your do for the community that I see on Musicians United and the other forums that I've been invited to ... and that I see the GOOD going on ... and there is so much good that you, INDIVIDUALLY, AND your band, other bands contribute to the community ... That's awesome ... What do I say? Keep on Keepin' on! Onward Through the Fog ... Peace & Love Bro ~ FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21671 Sep 2, 2013

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21672 Sep 2, 2013
If Man of Steel wasn't my best SuperMan wait for the sequel with Ben Affleck 2015 ... yuk yuk yuk ...

http://www.deadline.com/2013/08/ben-affeck-to...

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#21673 Sep 2, 2013
Flower-Child..YOU done POPPING that POPCORN Yet???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word association (Jun '07) 3 min cathouse cowboy 3,316
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 7 min cathouse cowboy 10,147
You know it's over when... (Aug '12) 8 min Crazy Beautiful 1,538
Add a Word remove a Word (Oct '13) 9 min cathouse cowboy 2,088
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 10 min Mr_FX 8,904
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 11 min Mr_FX 4,042
last word/first word. (Apr '12) 12 min Mr_FX 6,021
Last Word is First Word (no "breast" word please) 15 min Mr_FX 107
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 28 min Parden Pard 1,875
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 53 min Crazy Beautiful 167,007
News Florida man fired up after being told to keep B... 1 hr Go Blue Forever 2
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr Denny CranesPlace 42,062
More from around the web