“ON TRAIL W / DONKEY!”

Level 5

Since: Oct 08

I HAVE BAD JOCK ITCH!

#21620 Aug 27, 2013
An 80-year-old woman was arrested for shoplifting. When she went before the judge he asked her, "What did you steal?"

She replied: a can of peaches.

The judge asked her why she had stolen them and she replied that she was hungry.

The judge then asked her how many peaches were in the can. She replied 6.

The judge then said, "I will give you 6 days in jail."

Before the judge could actually pronounce the punishment the woman's husband spoke up and asked the judge if he could say something.

He said, " What is it? "

"She also stole a can of peas," the Husband said.

“ON TRAIL W / DONKEY!”

Level 5

Since: Oct 08

I HAVE BAD JOCK ITCH!

#21621 Aug 27, 2013
A Sad Passing ...

It is with the saddest heart that I must pass on the following news. Please join me in remembering a great icon of the entertainment community.
The Pillsbury Doughboy died yesterday of a yeast infection and trauma complications from repeated pokes in the belly. He was 71.
Doughboy was buried in a lightly greased coffin.
Dozens of celebrities turned out to pay their respects, including Mrs. Butterworth, Hungry Jack, the California Raisins, Betty Crocker, the Hostess Twinkies, and Captain Crunch.
The grave site was piled high with flours.
Aunt Jemima delivered the eulogy and lovingly described Doughboy as a man who never knew how much he was kneaded.
Doughboy rose quickly in show business, but his later life was filled with turnovers. He was not considered a very smart cookie, wasting much of his dough on half-baked schemes. Despite being a little flaky at times he was still a crusty old man and was considered a roll model for millions.
Doughboy is survived by his wife, Play Dough, two children, John Dough and Jane Dough, plus they had one in the oven. He is also survived by his elderly dad, Pop Tart.
The funeral was held at 3:50 for about 20 minutes.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21623 Aug 27, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Which ones? The Ball team, the Policemen, or Chuck Norris.....LOL
LOL ... good one, Princess ...

Good morning >smiles<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21624 Aug 27, 2013
Voyeur wrote:
Good Afternoon Folks!
Back with us once again right here on For Dear FlowerChild..........is our NOT so favorite squatty body, jiggly fat, baby bottle sucking, diaper wearing dwarf Voyeur!
But before he starts his act, he wants to everyone he loves you almost as much as Donkey!
~~~~~~~~~~
A woman got on a bus holding a baby. The bus driver said,'That's the ugliest baby I've ever seen.' In a huff, the woman slammed her fare into the fare box and took an aisle seat near the rear of the bus. The man seated next to her sensed that she was agitated and asked her what was wrong.'The bus driver insulted me.' she fumed. The man sympathized and said:'Why, he's a public servant and shouldn't say things to insult passengers.''You're right.' She said.'I think I'll go back up there and give him a piece of my mind.''That's a good idea,' the man said.'Here, let me hold your monkey.'
Good morning! Voyeur very funny, lol ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21625 Aug 27, 2013
RIP SRV ...

JIMMIE VAUGHAN, BONNIE RAITT, ROBERT CRAY, ERIC CLAPTON, BBKING, BUDDY GUY, DR JOHN, AARON NEVILLE AND DOUBLE TROUBLE ~ SIX STRINGS DOWN ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21626 Aug 27, 2013
Enjoy your day everyone ... Peace ~ FC <3 ...

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#21628 Aug 27, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
You too sweetie,

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21629 Aug 27, 2013
***** BOOK REVIEW *****
1st to Die by James Patterson ... Excellent read ... the first of the Women's Murder Club ... very good book ... murder mystery and the forming of very powerful women in a man's world ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21630 Aug 27, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>You too sweetie,
Rotor, I love you, man! >mwah<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21631 Aug 27, 2013
As the Pixter alwasy says, "Cherish your loved ones" ... and I do ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21632 Aug 27, 2013
^^^always^^^

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

#21633 Aug 28, 2013
((LOVE-n-HUGS))
@}-'--,---

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21634 Aug 28, 2013
Wildbluerose wrote:
((LOVE-n-HUGS))
@}-'--,---
right back atcha, my friend! >huggles<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21635 Aug 28, 2013
Don't shoot the messenger, LOL ...

http://www.youtube.com/embed/euzjO51pQvU...

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#21636 Aug 29, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
Don't shoot the messenger, LOL ...
http://www.youtube.com/embed/euzjO51pQvU...
Shoot low Flower they are riding Shetlands :)

“The undiscovered country... ”

Level 5

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#21637 Aug 29, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
Hello Flower, our discussion of Iron man 3 is turning into a movie review of sorts...

First thoughts on seeing Iron Man 3,

Took my grand kids to see Iron Man 3. First one I've managed to see, but I'm hooked. Robert Downey Jr. is perfect in the role. Yeah, he's just so natural in the part, you believe it, and that doesn't get much better in a movie than that.
So of course now I have to get out and get the first two right away... Now I'm looking at reviews of Iron Man 3, which I never even thought about before watching tonight. So many of those comic book movies turn out so poor that I wasn't expecting a lot.

The Iron Man was better since I think Man of Steel would have been a bit violent, dark and scary for kids 6 & 8 years old. Iron Man was just as dire, but how can you worry when you have a cat like Robert Downy as the lead hero?
Even in his worst moments he puts a spin on it, reminds me a little of myself in such situations. While Superman was just so humorless, and Lois Lane was just all wrong for me. In my opinion Lois wasn't cast well... Margot Kidder is almost irreplaceable.

I always wait until the end of a Marvel movie for that little last bit, and wondered why there wasn't much /bang/ to it this time. This article kind of maybe explains that:

http://screencrush.com/iron-man-3-guardians-o...

This is the first time I've seen Iron Man but I find Gwyneth Paltrow at least slightly miscast from the Pepper I remeber in the comix. For one thing, Pepper is supposed to be a redhead. I don't care for her tone in the movie much, either. At least she stayed out of most of the film. Iron man in the comix isn't so tied down as he is in this film, and I don't think he really likes it that much, Downey seems happiest AFTER his house is blown up and he's wandering around Tennessee and Florida.

Here's Pepper as we comix readers (I've read Iron Man off and on since I was around 5 years old, one of the first comix handed down to me was a very early issue of Iron Man) know her, with DEEP red hair.

http://imgc.allpostersimages.com/images/P-473...

I haven't seen many, or any, almost, films with Paltrow in them, but she isn't too "special" to me so far... at least not here in Iron Man, but I see she's probably returning to Iron man 4, probably:

"...Paltrow on the other hand, has been vocal about expressing fatigue with the series. She was quoted saying she’s “too old for this s***,” and we know in Iron Man 3, she has her more important part to play yet, even joining in on the action... She also told Yahoo’s OMG that Iron Man 4 is definitely a possibility..."

Now Downey is a perfect Tony Stark, almost the comic come to life, he's worth every penny they pay him.
In the comix Iron Man moved on, and even "went with" Black Widow for quite a while.
So maybe Pepper can get mad, leave Stark, and let him go single for a while.
Tony Stark and Pepper...

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-bh4l9ZdNsKA/UComvCV...

In closing, I find Iron Man 3 to be a great film, and I'll leave you with a look at the early days of Black Widow in Iron Man's life...

http://imgc.allpostersimages.com/images/P-473...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21638 Aug 29, 2013
http://movies.yahoo.com/blogs/movie-talk/jame...

it's been a day Will ... will catch up later and continue our discussion on Paltrow's role in IM3 & RD, Jr.... She's not all that and definitely not an action heroine IMHO ... she is talking of making a comeback in IM4, though! ugh! LOL ... I'm just not that fond of her as an actress and her kissing Tony Stark was a complete turn off, hahahahaha J/K ... I know there will be a sequel ... that's how they left IM3 ...

Meanwhile, the Texans beat the Cowgirls ...

Goodnight everyone! FC <3

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21639 Aug 29, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Shoot low Flower they are riding Shetlands :)
LOL, Denny!...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#21640 Aug 30, 2013
Hi Flower. <<waves>> Seems like ages since I've been here. I was ready for Friday and it was only Tuesday. lol. Yes, it's been one of those weeks.

Hope you have a good holiday weekend...

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#21641 Aug 31, 2013
Morning Flower and friends.
Hope everyone has a great day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 7 min Blitzking 159,698
motorcycle traveling stories 26 min Fish_sticks 362
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 35 min Jennifer Renee 10,595
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 47 min Angel in LA 7,906
Word Association (Mar '10) 1 hr Mega Monster 16,955
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 1 hr _FLATLINE-------- 3,091
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 1 hr Judy 123 56,514
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 1 hr Denny CranesPlace 18,127
Whatcha' doing? (Apr '12) 2 hr Red_Forman 8,288
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 3 hr TALLYHO 8541 40,143