For Dear FlowerChild

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#21609 Aug 26, 2013
Morning Flower and Friends. Hope you guys survived the weekend. Just think, in another few days, we can do it all over..... :)

“Maker of poetry, art & music”

Level 5

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#21610 Aug 26, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Morning Flower and Friends. Hope you guys survived the weekend. Just think, in another few days, we can do it all over.....:)
Good morning... coffee has arrived!

--
"Crashville Skyline / Will Dockery" (the video)-
http://www.reverbnation.com/open_graph/video/...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21611 Aug 26, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Good morning Flower. Monday is all over us :)
Good morning, Denny ... Yep, Monday is all over ALL of us but we can do it ... Only 16 more days for Sons of Anarchy, whoo-hoo ... That means that Boardwalk Empire is nearly here, too ... Tired of these old re-runs aren't you? Hello to the wife and yall have a nice day! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21612 Aug 26, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Morning Flower and Friends. Hope you guys survived the weekend. Just think, in another few days, we can do it all over.....:)
Good morning, Princess! The weekend was fast and furious with so much running around and it was hot but we made it ... The kids go back to school so I think it's safe to say the theater will be safe to return to for the matinees, lol ... Hope your weekend was a good one and you're off to a great start to a new week ... enjoy your day ... Luvya, FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21613 Aug 26, 2013
Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning... coffee has arrived!
--
"Crashville Skyline / Will Dockery" (the video)-
http://www.reverbnation.com/open_graph/video/...
Good morning, Will ... thanks for the coffee, the new lyrics, video and link to your new song ... very creative indeed ... never stop doing what you love to do ... That being said, enjoy your day off from practice and have a super day! &#9834; &#9835; Peace & Love ... FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21614 Aug 26, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
<waves at everyone on the way to work>
Hi Rotor >>smiles and waves<< >mwah<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21615 Aug 26, 2013
Wildbluerose wrote:
Hey Sweet Flower...
I decided to take a look at the Offbeat world for a minute this morning... Nothings changed except the names...hahahaha...
I hope that your day will be a good one and that no matter what you do I hope that you will enjoy yourself.. Stay Cool..
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
WAVES TO ALL OF FLOWERS FRIENDS!!! Sending Wishing to all for Peace, Love, Health and Happiness...
@}---,----
9103... Bet I don't feel like doing a single damn thing..
Hi Rosebud! Good to see you ... you don't have to do anything you don't want to ... I said that and I approved this message ... Carry on and give me the "sign" ... Love and arms around you *wink*... FC <3 ...

“ON TRAIL W / DONKEY!”

Level 5

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#21617 Aug 27, 2013
Good Afternoon Folks!

Back with us once again right here on For Dear FlowerChild..........is our NOT so favorite squatty body, jiggly fat, baby bottle sucking, diaper wearing dwarf Voyeur!

But before he starts his act, he wants to everyone he loves you almost as much as Donkey!

~~~~~~~~~~

A woman got on a bus holding a baby. The bus driver said,'That's the ugliest baby I've ever seen.' In a huff, the woman slammed her fare into the fare box and took an aisle seat near the rear of the bus. The man seated next to her sensed that she was agitated and asked her what was wrong.'The bus driver insulted me.' she fumed. The man sympathized and said:'Why, he's a public servant and shouldn't say things to insult passengers.''You're right.' She said.'I think I'll go back up there and give him a piece of my mind.''That's a good idea,' the man said.'Here, let me hold your monkey.'

“ON TRAIL W / DONKEY!”

Level 5

Location hidden

#21618 Aug 27, 2013
CHILLI COOK-OFFS

NOTE: Please take time to read this slowly. If you pay attention to the first two judges, the reaction of the third is even better. For those of you who have lived in Texas, you know how true this is! They actually have a chilli cook-off about the time the rodeo comes to town. It takes up a major portion of the parking lot at the Astrodome!

INEXPERIENCED CHILLI TASTER

Notes from an inexperienced chilli tester named FRANK, who was visiting Texas from the East Coast: "Recently, I was honoured to be selected as a judge at a chilli cook-off. The original person called in sick at the last moment and I happened to be standing there at the judge's table asking directions to the beer wagon, when the call came. I was assured by the other two judges (Native Texans) that the chilli wouldn't be all that spicy, and besides, they told me I could have free beer during the tasting, so I
accepted."

Here are the scorecards from the event:

----------
# 1 MIKE'S MANIAC MOBSTER MONSTER CHILI

JUDGE ONE: A little too heavy on tomato. Amusing kick.

JUDGE TWO: Nice, smooth tomato flavour. Very mild.

FRANK: Holy sh*t, what the hell is this stuff? You could remove dried paint from your driveway. Took me two beers to put the flames out. I hope that's the worst one. These Texans are crazy.

----------
# 2 ARTHUR'S AFTERBURNER CHILI

JUDGE ONE: Smokey, with a hint of pork. Slight jalapeno tang.

JUDGE TWO: Exciting BBQ flavour, needs more peppers to be taken seriously.

FRANK: What the hell was I supposed to taste besides pain? I had to wave off two people who wanted to give me the Heimlich manoeuvre. They had to rush in more beer when they saw the look on my face.

----------
CHILI # 3 FRED'S FAMOUS BURN DOWN THE BARN CHILI

JUDGE ONE: Excellent firehouse chilli! Great kick. Needs more beans.

JUDGE TWO: A beanless chilli, a bit salty, good use of peppers.

FRANK: Call the EPA, I've located a uranium spill. My nose feels like I have been snorting Drano. Everyone knows the routine by now get me more beer before I ignite. Barmaid pounded me on the back; now my backbone is in the font part of my chest. I'm getting sh*t-faced from all the beer.

----------
CHILI # 4 BUBBA'S BLACK MAGIC

JUDGE ONE: Black bean chilli with almost no spice. Disappointing.

JUDGE TWO: Hint of lime in the black beans. Good side dish for fish or other mild foods, not much of a chilli.

FRANK: I felt something scraping across my tongue, but was unable to taste it. Is it possible to burnout taste buds? Sally, the barmaid, was standing behind me with fresh refills; that 300 lb. bitch is starting to look HOT just like this nuclear waste I'm eating. Is chilli an aphrodisiac?

----------
CHILI # 5 LINDA'S LEGAL LIP REMOVER

JUDGE ONE: Meaty, strong chilli. Cayenne peppers freshly ground, adding considerable kick. Very Impressive.

JUDGE TWO: Chilli using shredded beef, could use more tomato. Must admit the
cayenne peppers make a strong statement.

FRANK: My ears are ringing, sweat is pouring off my forehead and I can no longer focus my eyes. I farted and four people behind me needed paramedics. The contestant seemed offended when I told her that her chilli had given me brain damage. Sally saved my tongue from bleeding by pouring beer directly on it from a pitcher. I wonder if I'm burning my lips off? It really pisses me off that the other judges asked me to stop screaming. Screw those rednecks!

----------

“ON TRAIL W / DONKEY!”

Level 5

Location hidden

#21619 Aug 27, 2013
CHILI # 6 VERA'S VERY VEGETARIAN VARIETY

JUDGE ONE: Thin yet bold vegetarian variety chilli. Good balance of spice and peppers.

JUDGE TWO: The best yet. Aggressive use of peppers, onions, and garlic.
Superb.

FRANK: My intestines are now a straight pipe filled with gaseous, sulphuric flames. I sh*t on myself when I farted, and I worry it will eat through the chair. No one seems inclined to stand behind me except that slut Sally. She must be kinkier than I thought. Can't feel my lips anymore. I need to wipe my ass with an ice-cream cone!

----------
CHILI # 7 SUSAN'S SCREEMING SENSATION CHILI

JUDGE ONE: A mediocre chilli with too much reliance on canned peppers.

JUDGE TWO: Ho Hum, tastes as if the chef literally threw in a can of chilli peppers at the last moment. I should take note that I am worried about Judge Number 3. He appears to be in a bit of distress as he is cursing uncontrollably.

FRANK: You could put a grenade in my mouth, pull the pin, and I wouldn't feel a damn thing. I've lost sight in one eye, and the world sounds like it is made of rushing water. My shirt is covered with chilli which slid unnoticed out of my mouth. My pants are full of lava-like shit to match my damn shirt. At least during the autopsy they'll know what killed me. I've decided to stop breathing, it's too painful. Screw it; I'm not getting any
oxygen anyway. If I need air, I'll just suck it in through the 4-inch hole In my stomach.

----------
CHILI # 8 LESTER'S LAST OF THE RED-HOT LOVER'S CHILI

JUDGE ONE: A perfect ending, this is a nice blend chilli, safe for all, not too bold but spicy enough to declare its existence.

JUDGE TWO: This final entry is a good, balanced chilli. Neither mild nor hot. Sorry to see that most of it was lost when Judge Number 3 passed out, fell over and pulled the chilli pot down on top of himself. Not sure if he's going to make it. Poor Yank, wonder how he'd have reacted to a really hot chilli?

“ON TRAIL W / DONKEY!”

Level 5

Location hidden

#21620 Aug 27, 2013
An 80-year-old woman was arrested for shoplifting. When she went before the judge he asked her, "What did you steal?"

She replied: a can of peaches.

The judge asked her why she had stolen them and she replied that she was hungry.

The judge then asked her how many peaches were in the can. She replied 6.

The judge then said, "I will give you 6 days in jail."

Before the judge could actually pronounce the punishment the woman's husband spoke up and asked the judge if he could say something.

He said, " What is it? "

"She also stole a can of peas," the Husband said.

“ON TRAIL W / DONKEY!”

Level 5

Location hidden

#21621 Aug 27, 2013
A Sad Passing ...

It is with the saddest heart that I must pass on the following news. Please join me in remembering a great icon of the entertainment community.
The Pillsbury Doughboy died yesterday of a yeast infection and trauma complications from repeated pokes in the belly. He was 71.
Doughboy was buried in a lightly greased coffin.
Dozens of celebrities turned out to pay their respects, including Mrs. Butterworth, Hungry Jack, the California Raisins, Betty Crocker, the Hostess Twinkies, and Captain Crunch.
The grave site was piled high with flours.
Aunt Jemima delivered the eulogy and lovingly described Doughboy as a man who never knew how much he was kneaded.
Doughboy rose quickly in show business, but his later life was filled with turnovers. He was not considered a very smart cookie, wasting much of his dough on half-baked schemes. Despite being a little flaky at times he was still a crusty old man and was considered a roll model for millions.
Doughboy is survived by his wife, Play Dough, two children, John Dough and Jane Dough, plus they had one in the oven. He is also survived by his elderly dad, Pop Tart.
The funeral was held at 3:50 for about 20 minutes.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21623 Aug 27, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Which ones? The Ball team, the Policemen, or Chuck Norris.....LOL
LOL ... good one, Princess ...

Good morning >smiles<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21624 Aug 27, 2013
Voyeur wrote:
Good Afternoon Folks!
Back with us once again right here on For Dear FlowerChild..........is our NOT so favorite squatty body, jiggly fat, baby bottle sucking, diaper wearing dwarf Voyeur!
But before he starts his act, he wants to everyone he loves you almost as much as Donkey!
~~~~~~~~~~
A woman got on a bus holding a baby. The bus driver said,'That's the ugliest baby I've ever seen.' In a huff, the woman slammed her fare into the fare box and took an aisle seat near the rear of the bus. The man seated next to her sensed that she was agitated and asked her what was wrong.'The bus driver insulted me.' she fumed. The man sympathized and said:'Why, he's a public servant and shouldn't say things to insult passengers.''You're right.' She said.'I think I'll go back up there and give him a piece of my mind.''That's a good idea,' the man said.'Here, let me hold your monkey.'
Good morning! Voyeur very funny, lol ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21625 Aug 27, 2013
RIP SRV ...

JIMMIE VAUGHAN, BONNIE RAITT, ROBERT CRAY, ERIC CLAPTON, BBKING, BUDDY GUY, DR JOHN, AARON NEVILLE AND DOUBLE TROUBLE ~ SIX STRINGS DOWN ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21626 Aug 27, 2013
Enjoy your day everyone ... Peace ~ FC <3 ...

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#21628 Aug 27, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
Enjoy your day everyone ... Peace ~ FC <3 ...
You too sweetie,

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21629 Aug 27, 2013
***** BOOK REVIEW *****
1st to Die by James Patterson ... Excellent read ... the first of the Women's Murder Club ... very good book ... murder mystery and the forming of very powerful women in a man's world ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21630 Aug 27, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>You too sweetie,
Rotor, I love you, man! >mwah<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21631 Aug 27, 2013
As the Pixter alwasy says, "Cherish your loved ones" ... and I do ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 8 min WHAT 222,738
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 22 min Geno 27,219
News Strange bedfellows: Jimmy Carter defends Trump 38 min With Great Saddness 213
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 47 min Ricky F 223,299
Offbeat's Exclusive Level 9 Club,...RSVP (Mar '13) 1 hr I Am Enzo - The B... 163
Phrases that you don't hear very often (Nov '11) 1 hr I Am Enzo - The B... 730
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 3 hr SweLL GirL 33,608
True False Game (Jun '11) 3 hr SweLL GirL 15,546
More from around the web