For Dear FlowerChild

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#21569 Aug 18, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey there Fishman ... 2nd half of the season for baseball and pre-season for football ... gotta watch the pre-season games to keep an eye on who's gonna do what ... I don't play fantasy football anymore ... it was one of those, "how's that working out for you FC?" kind of things ... Thanks for the tunes, Fishman, I've been youtubing it during the Dallas game for lack of nothing better to do ... watching wasn't helping, heh!... Hope your day's good and your evening better ... Enjoy it! Laters! FC <3 ...
Good morning Flower. Another beautiful cool morning for August. I went garage saling yesterday and got a new listing prospect and a great Weber grill for $15 :) My back yard has gone a grill to far :) I got really pissed yesterday when I saw my new car had been keyed. I didn't know when it was don until I got home and saw my wifes new car was also keyed. Mine will need paint but hers will wax out I think. There were two strange punk teens walking our streets and my wife must have paid to much attention to them. I am just glad I didn't see it happen. No telling what it would have escalated too.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#21570 Aug 19, 2013
Good morning sweet Flower. Such a mild August we are having :)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#21571 Aug 19, 2013
Good morning Flower and friends. Hope you are enjoying your Monday.....

<waves>
Gotta run....

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21572 Aug 19, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
Good evening Flower :)
I have been watching some of the Little League World Series . Those kids are quite good. The enthusiasm for the game is refreshing and gives me a boost to watch some Major League !:)
I too am watching some preseason Football ... I am a Pats fan as Rotor but I follow a few others too . Right now watching the Bengals and Titans , the only two teams that are actually close to me .
Hope things are well with you . Finished a book the other night ... Mary Kay Andrews'... Ladies Night . Funny and interesting and I wish I had waited and took it on vacation with me in Oct . But I'm sure I'll find others to take when I go.
Have a nice evening and a wonderful Sunday ! Enjoy my dear !!
Good morning, Hatti! What a treat to see you this morning ... I love the LLWS ... it really is the WORLD series, teams played from all over the world just as Bobby Valentine has wished for the Major League for yearss and years, close but no cigar ...

Dempter Vs A-Rod ... While I have little to no respect for A-Rod, the highest paid MLB player in the league, he got hit on the 1st & 4th pitch by Dempster who DID NOT get thrown out of the game ... A-Rod went on to hit a homer later in the game ... I lost a LOT of admiration for Coach Giaradi for his reaction after he was tossed out of the game by the umpire ... Both Dempsy & Giaradi should have been thrown into another zip code ... Oh well ... Yankees ... what can I say?... http://wapc.mlb.com/play/...

Just another day in baseball, I suppose ... next year instant replay presently in discussion ...

My weekend was great, hope yours was too ... Stay sweet and happy & enjoy your day! >hugs< FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21573 Aug 19, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>"It's a story...of a man named brady....."
LOL ... all I hear is, "but he's so cute" ... yeah, so cute he can throw a ball right where he's supposed to ... dang, kid, haha ... Hope to day is treating you right, my friend >>mwah<<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21574 Aug 19, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Good morning sweet Flower. Such a mild August we are having :)
Good morning, Denny ... the mornings are so nice ... like early fall/autumn that we don't normally get because we don't have "season's down here ... it's usually hot or spring, lol ... but got all the plants watered this morning and Jax just followed me around as I was doing so ... He's proven to be a good guard dog so Pooh Bear taught him well and Scooter and Girl taught PB well ... I'm so proud, lol ... It's going to be a beautiful day ... Planned on going to a fundraiser yesterday but spent so much time out and about on Saturday & then again on Sunday ... I just mailed my contribution this morning and blew off the fundraiser last night ... Tonight going to see a fellow, JASON ISBELL ... Austin City Limits LIVE @ Moody Theater down on Willie Nelson Blvd ... he's a young guy, plays country, country rock ... I've listened to some of his songs on youtube ... sounds good, tickets are free & seats are good ... the price is right, lol ...

Hello to the wife and have a great day, Denny! FC <3 ...

JASON ISBELL ~ DIFFERENT DAYS ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21575 Aug 19, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning Flower and friends. Hope you are enjoying your Monday.....
<waves>
Gotta run....
gOOD Morning, Princess ... oops, started with all caps there ... can you tell, yikes ... Brent just called from the Houston Astros to give us a "tour" of Minute Maid Park in Houston ... sales pitch of course for ticket options ... but we don't have to buy any packages they have to offer ... when is a good time ... Well, the beach in September, Branson in October so maybe in November ... he said he'd c/b end of October to set up for November ... cool huh?... Debbie will be so excited ... Who knows if I want to see the inside of a dug out with all those shucked sunflower seeds and spit, haha ...

The weekend is over and it was a good one. Hope the same for you .. May your day be bright and beautiful ...

Hearts hugs and baseball ...

1600 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21576 Aug 19, 2013
JOHN HIATT ~ IT'LL COME TO YOU ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21577 Aug 19, 2013
***** BOOK REVIEW *****
2nd Chance by James Patterson with Andrew Gross ---> Excellent read ... riveting, a quick page turner ... you will love it! Another good one by Patterson/Gross ...

..........the only part that bothered me was the guy/gal putting a "clip"' in his revolver and the guy/gal taking the "safety" off his/her Glock .......... What the heck kind of revolver and Glock??????????

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21578 Aug 19, 2013
Denny ^^^^^^^^^^ is that what you were talking about in some of the books you were reading? LOL ....

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#21579 Aug 19, 2013
<waves>

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21580 Aug 20, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
<waves>
>blows kisses< >mwah<

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#21581 Aug 20, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Denny ... the mornings are so nice ... like early fall/autumn that we don't normally get because we don't have "season's down here ... it's usually hot or spring, lol ... but got all the plants watered this morning and Jax just followed me around as I was doing so ... He's proven to be a good guard dog so Pooh Bear taught him well and Scooter and Girl taught PB well ... I'm so proud, lol ... It's going to be a beautiful day ... Planned on going to a fundraiser yesterday but spent so much time out and about on Saturday & then again on Sunday ... I just mailed my contribution this morning and blew off the fundraiser last night ... Tonight going to see a fellow, JASON ISBELL ... Austin City Limits LIVE @ Moody Theater down on Willie Nelson Blvd ... he's a young guy, plays country, country rock ... I've listened to some of his songs on youtube ... sounds good, tickets are free & seats are good ... the price is right, lol ...
Hello to the wife and have a great day, Denny! FC <3 ...
JASON ISBELL ~ DIFFERENT DAYS ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =-hP17Rp5JZ0XX
I hope you had a wonderful evening Flower :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#21582 Aug 20, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
***** BOOK REVIEW *****
2nd Chance by James Patterson with Andrew Gross ---> Excellent read ... riveting, a quick page turner ... you will love it! Another good one by Patterson/Gross ...
..........the only part that bothered me was the guy/gal putting a "clip"' in his revolver and the guy/gal taking the "safety" off his/her Glock .......... What the heck kind of revolver and Glock??????????
That stuff runs me crazy. They are writers and are supposed to know about guns :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#21583 Aug 20, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
Denny ^^^^^^^^^^ is that what you were talking about in some of the books you were reading? LOL ....
Yes exactly :)

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#21584 Aug 20, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>Pats are looking good, just like you. <wink>
She looks MUCH better than the Pats!

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#21585 Aug 20, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
>blows kisses< >mwah<
<intercepts kiss>

Thanks! You made my day Flower!!

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#21586 Aug 20, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>"It's a story...of a man named brady....."
Who was living with three boys of his own...Oh sorry, you meant Tom Brady lol

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#21587 Aug 20, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>That stuff runs me crazy. They are writers and are supposed to know about guns :)
Morning Denny!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#21588 Aug 20, 2013
Good morning all. Hi Flower. Is it cooler yet for you guys? I heard that parts of Texas was getting some rain from some sort of storm or other, but I wasn't sure if it was yall or not. Anyway, stay cool and hydrated.

Hearts, hugs, and cooler temps.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 6 min 8541 MARINE 73,301
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 9 min 8541 MARINE 21,402
News That big chicken video isn't fake, but it's scary 57 min go 14
News Snake + plane = A really good story to tell you... 1 hr wichita-rick 3
conversation using song lyrics (Aug '13) 1 hr wichita-rick 2,587
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr wichita-rick 213,014
News Enough hidden salt in shopping baskets for 130 ... 2 hr wichita-rick 3
Icon Discussion 5 hr Crystal_Clear722 104
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 5 hr Ding Dong 3,552
More from around the web