For Dear FlowerChild

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#21384 Jul 29, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning Flower. Hope you had a wonderful weekend. How's Jax?
Cooper is the silliest dog ever. He knows what time I usually sit down with my first cup of coffee and gets on the deck, right under the window. Insists I open it and speak to him, then he turns around a couple times, and lays down for a nap...LOl.
Was so busy sleeping this morning, that he didn't see the 3 rabbits playing in the corner of the yard--which was good, I guess. I don't like them to eat the flowers, and I don't mind the whole "circle of life" thing. I just don't like watching the hunt....lol
Oh well. He didn't see them, so he went around to the back where we feed the cats, and stole their cat food.
Have a good day.
You'd better leave Cooper outside. That cat food might give him some serious farts.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#21385 Jul 29, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd better leave Cooper outside. That cat food might give him some serious farts.
He's a full size golden lab, that thinks he's a lap dog. He STAYS outside....lol

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21386 Jul 29, 2013
Hey Its Emma wrote:
<quoted text>I had a nice lunch and day with my sister. >>smiles+hugs<< <3
Hello sweet Emma ... glad you and sis were able to get together for a good lunch and good times together ... that's nice ... keep it going >>smiles and hugs<< FC <3 ... FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21387 Jul 29, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning Flower. Hope you had a wonderful weekend. How's Jax?
Cooper is the silliest dog ever. He knows what time I usually sit down with my first cup of coffee and gets on the deck, right under the window. Insists I open it and speak to him, then he turns around a couple times, and lays down for a nap...LOl.
Was so busy sleeping this morning, that he didn't see the 3 rabbits playing in the corner of the yard--which was good, I guess. I don't like them to eat the flowers, and I don't mind the whole "circle of life" thing. I just don't like watching the hunt....lol
Oh well. He didn't see them, so he went around to the back where we feed the cats, and stole their cat food.
Have a good day.
Evening Princess ... Jax is good ... Been getting a lot of attention with Jackie, Arlene and Scott coming over to primer, paint and converse ... Scott brought Blondie (his yellow lab) over Thursday and today ... I think Blondie is on her last leg ... she's 13 and isn't eating anymore ... but she still wants to get up and go with Scott ... I think tomorrow is the last of the painting ... I keep adding a room to paint ... we're stopping at the master bedroom ... put up a mirror in the bathroom ... IDK if Scott is going to do the flooring at weeks end or if I'm going to let this other guy I know who I KNOW is very meticulous about his work. I know Scott needs the money but Scott is a 3 hour a day worker and I want the job done is ONE day ... Jamie will do it is ONE day, Saturday he said ... That way I can call Steve and have him deliver my sofa and love seat on SU or MO ... The recliner is on back order ... which is fine ... Doug is buying me a new mirror for my dresser ... his day off is Tuesday and he's taking the day off to pick one out for me and deliver it to my house ... he's so sweet ... I told him, no string attached ... we're on the same page on that,*wink* LOL ... So, the next thing is coordinating the walls ... I think Brenda wants to be in charge of that project so I'll leave that to her ... but I'll let her settle down in her new humble abode ... she finally sold her townhouse which was too big for her and moved in an apartment, very nice ... Other than that, church was nice yesterday ... I'm getting back into the swing of things, 2 more weeks of PT after my SX ... Reading more often, watching my usual baseball ... IDK what in the world has happened to my Rangers ... I don't EVEN want to talk about it ... I'm glad Derek Jeter is off the DL ... his first bat up he hit a home run ... I don't care if he is a Yankee ... I like the old guy ... he's just an ole American guy, the guy next door, if you will ... I like him ... he's alright in my book ... but he's still a Yankee, LOL ... That Coop never seems to amaze us does he ... I'm glad he's there to keep you on your toes ... Take care, catch you around the corner ...

Hearts, Hugs and Puppy dogs ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21388 Jul 29, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
good morning everyone ( cold wet nose in FC ear) Hi Ricky and Denny :)
Hi there Kitten ... you always wake me up with the cold wet nose to the ear ... next time I'm going to cover up my covers all the way to the top of my head, haha ... Hope your day is going good ... Always nice to see you!

>>leaves catnip mouse<<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21389 Jul 29, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Oh not the wet nose! lol
Hey Bud, I thought you were on vacation? How was it?... Where's my part of the winnings? LOL ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21390 Jul 29, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
Hi Flower-Child.
We have some weather to talk about coming.
If you open this soon, you'll see colors I've never seen before-
http://www.prh.noaa.gov/pr/hnl/
The storm is on track to hit the Big Island and Maui (and Lanai!!?). We'll see. In my 20 some years here, I've never seen one directly go over the Big Island. Some people (me included) think the two mile high mountains (two on the Big Island and one on Maui) alter storms/hurricanes paths. A LOT of people say that is BS! I'm not sure how thick/high these storms are, what if the power in them is less than two miles high- mostly at sea level? If so, the land would alter the course. This will be a test! We'll see if it goes in a straight line right over the Big Island. I'll bet $1.00 it doesn't. Maybe the center of the storm will snake through the channel between the Big Island and Maui? I put up a 10X20 canopy/garage with sides from Costco and love that thing. Have lots of crap in it already and made a nice work bench in there. Maybe I'll spend today backing the jeep up to it and tying it down to the jeep and put some BIG stakes in the ground and tie ropes to the other side. I'll be sad if it rips it up or blows it away!
Hi there Fishman ... Boy, do we have some triple digits to talk about ... MO/TU/WE/TH/FR/SA/SU ... 100+ all those days and no chance of rain ... the 3 H's ... Hot/Hazy/Humid ... Keep cool and hydrated ... Watch out for your pets and the elderly ... in that order I heard the wx lady say ... and I was really? Pets first and then the elderly? REALLY?... Well, at my house of course, Jax ... then I'll go check out on Edna ... but really?... oh, okay ... whatever ...

So, it was your wife's b/day and you went fishing ... I hope your wife had a good birthday ... were you grounded after that, LOL ... I hope she had a good time, did you? LOLOL ... J/K ... That's kind of eerie how you explain the wx in your area, the mountains, the big island and so forth ... sounds almost surreal ... The closest I get to it is when I watch Hawaii 5-Oh on Monday nights ... Book 'em Danno, lol ... love that show or rather I love Alex O'Loughlin ... Commander McGarrett ... what can I say, I'm easily amused ... doesn't take much, ha!...
So, how did the canopy thing and the jeep tie up work out for you?... do tell! >>taps fingers on desk waiting to hear<<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21391 Jul 29, 2013
Where's Rotor?...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21392 Jul 29, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good work Kitty. Now go wake up Flower please :)
Hi Denny ... I woke up this morning and let Jax out ... Guess I glass door unlocked and the other door open. Arlene let herself in and woke me up ... the nerve of her, I was sleeping at 0900 ... She was on time to work and I forced myself up ... we had coffee, talked about the weekend ... and she put in about 5 1/2 hours ... Scott only put in 1 1/2 hours ... You know, there is virtually nothing on TV on Monday nights ... wait, let me check FOX Sports SW ... The Dome is on at 2100 ... Hope your weekend was good ... mine was good ... TTYS FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21393 Jul 29, 2013
Yall have a good evening ... Gonna surf around for some baseball ... What has happened to the Rangers? Terrible Terrible ... >shakes head<

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#21394 Jul 29, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there Fishman ... Boy, do we have some triple digits to talk about ... MO/TU/WE/TH/FR/SA/SU ... 100+ all those days and no chance of rain ... the 3 H's ... Hot/Hazy/Humid ... Keep cool and hydrated ... Watch out for your pets and the elderly ... in that order I heard the wx lady say ... and I was really? Pets first and then the elderly? REALLY?... Well, at my house of course, Jax ... then I'll go check out on Edna ... but really?... oh, okay ... whatever ...
So, it was your wife's b/day and you went fishing ... I hope your wife had a good birthday ... were you grounded after that, LOL ... I hope she had a good time, did you? LOLOL ... J/K ... That's kind of eerie how you explain the wx in your area, the mountains, the big island and so forth ... sounds almost surreal ... The closest I get to it is when I watch Hawaii 5-Oh on Monday nights ... Book 'em Danno, lol ... love that show or rather I love Alex O'Loughlin ... Commander McGarrett ... what can I say, I'm easily amused ... doesn't take much, ha!...
So, how did the canopy thing and the jeep tie up work out for you?... do tell! >>taps fingers on desk waiting to hear<<
She had a good time with me fishing. I had a great day.
So far, it isn't that windy or even raining hard.
They (weather persons) won't admit it, but the two mile high mountains altered the course, speed and intensity. This was the first time in recorded history that the storm was supposed to DIRECTLY hit the Big Island, and it missed it entirely. We are supposed to get the "brunt" (lol) in a couple of hours, should be over Maui right now. It's about degraded into a tropical depression already. I'm going to go light up the grill and celebrate, no damage, with some venison steaks. I think the jeep idea would have worked well if there was any wind, which there hasn't been.
I'm going to send the weather persons a copy of the story of the boy the cried wolf and a picture of my butt and a hole in the ground (to help them tell the difference- for themselves, lol).

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#21395 Jul 29, 2013
Hmmm.
It was nice all day, and it just started torrentially pouring about 2 minutes ago.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21396 Jul 30, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
She had a good time with me fishing. I had a great day.
So far, it isn't that windy or even raining hard.
They (weather persons) won't admit it, but the two mile high mountains altered the course, speed and intensity. This was the first time in recorded history that the storm was supposed to DIRECTLY hit the Big Island, and it missed it entirely. We are supposed to get the "brunt" (lol) in a couple of hours, should be over Maui right now. It's about degraded into a tropical depression already. I'm going to go light up the grill and celebrate, no damage, with some venison steaks. I think the jeep idea would have worked well if there was any wind, which there hasn't been.
I'm going to send the weather persons a copy of the story of the boy the cried wolf and a picture of my butt and a hole in the ground (to help them tell the difference- for themselves, lol).
Good morning, Fishman ... I was going to say butt man because that last sentence made me laugh, LOL ... I could just see the front page of the Hawaiian paper ... Butt man calls the wx person and the boy who cries wolf, LOL ... Just wait a few hours and the wx will change ... in Texas, just wait 15 minutes, lol ... So, first time in recorded hx the storm s'posed to hit the big Kahuna ha? And it misses ... well, that could be a good thing ... Glad you're safe!...

So, glad the lady had fun on her birthday; glad you didn't forget it was her day ... yall can try the jeep trick on some other windy day ... am sure those days come a dime a dozen ... Enjoy your day, Fishman >hugs< FC <3 ...

Sam the Sham and the Pharaohs ~ Little Red Riding Hood ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21397 Jul 30, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
Hmmm.
It was nice all day, and it just started torrentially pouring about 2 minutes ago.
oh, okay ... wait 3 hours and the wx will change, lol ...

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#21398 Jul 30, 2013
good morning everyone (waves a paw at FC) purr purr :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#21399 Jul 30, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
oh, okay ... wait 3 hours and the wx will change, lol ...
Good morning Flower. Can you get Fisherman to send that rain our way? I have got 2 new listings in 2 days :)

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#21400 Jul 30, 2013
morning Denny :)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#21401 Jul 30, 2013
Good morning Flower. Hope you have gone back to sleep for a while, anyway. You were up awfully early today....

Hope your repairs/remodeling are done soon.

Hearts, hugs, and wallpaper....lol

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21402 Jul 30, 2013
I hope this link comes out good enough for all of you to get a good laugh for the day ... ENJOY! LOL ...

http://video.staged.com/preacher/alcohol_test

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21403 Jul 30, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Flower. Can you get Fisherman to send that rain our way? I have got 2 new listings in 2 days :)
Morning, Denny! Yes, I wish'd he'd send some my way, too! Then, when he's done here, in the vortex, I'll some your way, lol ... Great on the double listings, good luck and have a pleasant day! FC <3 ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bizarre finish has Raptors crying foul after lo... 3 min Sam 223
A to Z songs by title or group! 3 min wichita-rick 1,028
News Thousands of demonstrators protest Trump in Atl... 4 min Lawrence Wolf 1,710
Post any FOUR words (Feb '16) 7 min Yournotgoingtobel... 3,240
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 15 min CJ Rocker 211,789
Last two letters into two new words... (Jun '15) 17 min Ship 6,533
Word Association (Mar '10) 19 min Ship 21,864
What Turns You Off? 3 hr Charlie 450
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 3 hr seven twelves 71,577
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 4 hr Bad Bex 20,968
More from around the web