For Dear FlowerChild

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21363 Jul 26, 2013
*****BOOK REVIEW*****
12th of Never by James Patterson & Maxine Paetro ~ The new Women's Murder Club novel ... Excellent read ... and a fast one, too! It was really good, I liked it ... may try some more of this series ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21364 Jul 26, 2013
*****Happy Birthday Mick Jagger*****

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#21366 Jul 27, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
*****Happy Birthday Mick Jagger*****
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =PkGrkNu6mDgXX
Good morning sweet Flower. What a great break in the heat. I went fishing yesterday and caught 2 6 pound hybrids :) Lots of fun

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21367 Jul 27, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning sweet Flower. What a great break in the heat. I went fishing yesterday and caught 2 6 pound hybrids :) Lots of fun
Good morning, Denny ... we had quite a thunderstorm, lightning show early this morning ... woke me up ... it passed quickly but not before some heavy rain for about 30 minutes or so ... it was nice ... Glad you had a good fishing day ... sweet! Enjoy your Saturday! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21368 Jul 27, 2013

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21369 Jul 27, 2013
JJ Cale's death has been hailed as a HOAX ... need to check this out ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21370 Jul 27, 2013

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#21371 Jul 27, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi sweet Emma ... Enjoy a sunny weekend >>smiles and hugs<< FC <3 ...
I had a nice lunch and day with my sister. >>smiles+hugs<< <3

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#21372 Jul 28, 2013
good morning everyone and have a great day purr purr :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#21373 Jul 28, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
good morning everyone and have a great day purr purr :)
Good morning Kitty. Got a mouse for you to play with :)

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#21374 Jul 28, 2013
Hi Flower-Child.
We have some weather to talk about coming.
If you open this soon, you'll see colors I've never seen before-

http://www.prh.noaa.gov/pr/hnl/

The storm is on track to hit the Big Island and Maui (and Lanai!!?). We'll see. In my 20 some years here, I've never seen one directly go over the Big Island. Some people (me included) think the two mile high mountains (two on the Big Island and one on Maui) alter storms/hurricanes paths. A LOT of people say that is BS! I'm not sure how thick/high these storms are, what if the power in them is less than two miles high- mostly at sea level? If so, the land would alter the course. This will be a test! We'll see if it goes in a straight line right over the Big Island. I'll bet $1.00 it doesn't. Maybe the center of the storm will snake through the channel between the Big Island and Maui? I put up a 10X20 canopy/garage with sides from Costco and love that thing. Have lots of crap in it already and made a nice work bench in there. Maybe I'll spend today backing the jeep up to it and tying it down to the jeep and put some BIG stakes in the ground and tie ropes to the other side. I'll be sad if it rips it up or blows it away!

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#21375 Jul 28, 2013
Good morning Denny and LuAnn.
Six pound fish sound big! Oh, yeah, you're in Texas. lol Are those 'hybrid' bass? They fight good, right?
Yesterday was my wife's birthday, so I had to spend it fishing to catch her a 'birthday fish'. lol
She didn't mind (I don't think.).
Got a nice ono trolling, then some bottom fish, then speared a couple. One of the most fun days I've had in a while.
The cats love me.

“cat lover”

Level 6

Tucson

#21376 Jul 28, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Kitty. Got a mouse for you to play with :)
MOUSE POUNCE got it thank you Denny :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#21377 Jul 29, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
Good morning Denny and LuAnn.
Six pound fish sound big! Oh, yeah, you're in Texas. lol Are those 'hybrid' bass? They fight good, right?
Yesterday was my wife's birthday, so I had to spend it fishing to catch her a 'birthday fish'. lol
She didn't mind (I don't think.).
Got a nice ono trolling, then some bottom fish, then speared a couple. One of the most fun days I've had in a while.
The cats love me.
Yes they are hybrids. A cross between sand bass and stripped bass. The really put up a great fight:) Lots of fun. Wyomaya on the big Island is the divide between the wet Hilo side and the dry side. The joke is that only one side of the M on the McDonalds sign gets wet :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#21378 Jul 29, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
<quoted text>MOUSE POUNCE got it thank you Denny :)
Good work Kitty. Now go wake up Flower please :)

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#21379 Jul 29, 2013
Good morning folks!

“cat lover”

Level 6

Tucson

#21380 Jul 29, 2013
good morning everyone ( cold wet nose in FC ear) Hi Ricky and Denny :)

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#21381 Jul 29, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
good morning everyone ( cold wet nose in FC ear) Hi Ricky and Denny :)
Oh not the wet nose! lol

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#21382 Jul 29, 2013
Good morning Flower. Hope you had a wonderful weekend. How's Jax?

Cooper is the silliest dog ever. He knows what time I usually sit down with my first cup of coffee and gets on the deck, right under the window. Insists I open it and speak to him, then he turns around a couple times, and lays down for a nap...LOl.

Was so busy sleeping this morning, that he didn't see the 3 rabbits playing in the corner of the yard--which was good, I guess. I don't like them to eat the flowers, and I don't mind the whole "circle of life" thing. I just don't like watching the hunt....lol

Oh well. He didn't see them, so he went around to the back where we feed the cats, and stole their cat food.

Have a good day.

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#21383 Jul 29, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Yes they are hybrids. A cross between sand bass and stripped bass. The really put up a great fight:) Lots of fun. Wyomaya on the big Island is the divide between the wet Hilo side and the dry side. The joke is that only one side of the M on the McDonalds sign gets wet :)
That sounds fun. If I ever come to Texas, I want to meet you and Flower-Child and catch one of those 6lb hybrids.(they aren't 'genetically modified' food are they? lol)
"Wyomaya"??? LOL! It took me a minute. Too cold for me up there. I drove through in the middle of the night in the winter one time and it was FREEZING! I think it has snowed there before.

W-a-i-m-e-a http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waimea,_Hawaii_C...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 min Scot 211,826
Things that fit in a matchbox (Oct '08) 13 min whatimeisit 12,956
A to Z songs by title or group! 16 min Emerald 1,033
News Bizarre finish has Raptors crying foul after lo... 17 min StallPhartzz 230
Last Word is First Word (no "breast" word please) (Jul '15) 19 min Princess Hey 2,202
Funny!! Word association game. (Nov '13) 19 min whatimeisit 5,584
Last two letters into two new words... (Jun '15) 39 min whatimeisit 6,535
News Thousands of demonstrators protest Trump in Atl... 42 min kuda 1,711
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 11 hr seven twelves 71,577
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 11 hr Bad Bex 20,968
More from around the web