For Dear FlowerChild

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#21342 Jul 23, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Denny ... I had a rock one time, thought I was a rock concert in the 60's, lol ... haven't heard from Rotor ... wonder if the old man still recovering from KWS concert, haha ... Bob Dylan, Like a Rolling Stone, maybe ... Stone Phillips used to pretend he was a reporter, his very young classmates stated once in an interview ... Stone Barrington, a character in Stuart Wood's novels ... But, no, no one I know name Stone ... No Glock I know has a safety, just pull the wrack back back, keep your finger off the trigger and/or one shot, one kill ... The Jack Reacher movie the midget was in was based on Child's book, "One Shot" ...
Happy Monday ... Have a great one! >hugs< FC <3 ...
I wonder if Cruise bought more Childs book rights? I would love to see a series of Reacher movies

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#21343 Jul 23, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
Good morning my sweet Flowery friend! You know, I wish "our" show would come back on so we can text like we used to! Summer is so busy though. Anyway, I hope you have a wonderful day!
XXXnOOO
Good morning Hippy. I haven't seen enough of you lately. Drop by the bar and I will buy you a cold one :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#21344 Jul 23, 2013
Hey Its Emma wrote:
<quoted text>I had a nice weekend with my sister. Enjoy your new book. >hugs< <3
Good morning Emma. Enjoy your day

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#21345 Jul 23, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Emma. Enjoy your day
morning Denny and to everyone hear (cold wet ear in FC ear) purr purr

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#21346 Jul 23, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
<quoted text>morning Denny and to everyone hear (cold wet ear in FC ear) purr purr
Good morning Kitty :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21347 Jul 24, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
Good morning my sweet Flowery friend! You know, I wish "our" show would come back on so we can text like we used to! Summer is so busy though. Anyway, I hope you have a wonderful day!
XXXnOOO
Good morning, doll ... so very nice of you to come by and nice to see you, too! Boring to watch re-runs but now that the All-Stars game is over and we are into the 2nd half of Baseball season I've got plenty of baseball to watch ... IDK what has happened to the Rangers but even the Astros are making them look bad and the Astros have been dubbed the "worst baseball team ever" LOL ... Of course, the Angels were "supposed to be" the team to be this year with Albert Pujols, Josh Hamilton an CJ Wilson but they've even washed out ... anyway, baseball not your thing I just needed to vent, LOL ... So, how was your NASCAR Sunday? Did your driver win? Hugs to you and G! Luvya big! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21348 Jul 24, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>I need to go to Lexington in September--I think, maybe. Another work conference. Then to Chicago, then to a festival, and maybe in all that running around, I MIGHT get to have a Labor Day holiday.....lol.
The week is starting off wonderfully. And I can just picture you racing Jax to the pomegranates....lol. Funny.....
Good morning, Princess ... Lexington is a nice town ... I enjoyed Louisville immensely ... Enjoyed meeting you the Paisley ... isn't that where we met? Gosh, it seems so long again, good times, indeed! We simply must get together again, soon! IDK how long these home improvement projects will take but I sure hope it won't be long ...
Yes, the week has started off nicely albeit the weather has turned back to triple digits ... The kids came yesterday to wash my car ... The cops came by to remind me of the water restrictions ... and I reminded them I had memory problems, LOL ... they just laughed at me, shook their heads and put their car back in drive and drove off ... Jeez, even the kids need to make their snow cone money, ya think ...
Hope your week continues being a great one! Enjoy the rest of you day!

Hearts hugs and warnings, nah, Hearts hugs and snow cones ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21350 Jul 24, 2013
Hey Its Emma wrote:
<quoted text>I had a nice weekend with my sister. Enjoy your new book. >hugs< <3
Good morning sweet Emma! Almost near end of the book and I'm reading as fast as I can to turn the page for the near drama "who-dun-it" LOL ... Glad your weekend was great! Have a super day >smiles and hugs< FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21351 Jul 24, 2013
Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
I have Cheech & Chong and War of the worlds on 8-Track, guess the tape deck still works,..
Mornin' BT ... plug it in and check it out ... Only one my belt driven devices work and that is my 8-track but it is a single device with no other attachments ... The green "thing" I was talking about is NOT an 8-track ... I pulled it out to inspect it and it's ---> STEREO, Transistor Radio Phonograph 3-Band 4-Speed ... It has room for an AC adapter/earphones/microphone but these look to be very big openings and I have never seen an opening for an earphone that big, that I remember ... but remember that was in the 60's and I don't remember much ... I wasn't there, remember, LOL J/K ... Nope, that was not my 8-track ... but it is around here somewhere as is my reel-to-reel ... which reminds me of George Harrison's All Things Must Pass ...

Have an awesome day ... FC <3 ...

Sunset doesn't last all evening ... A mind can blow those clouds away ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21352 Jul 24, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>I wonder if Cruise bought more Childs book rights? I would love to see a series of Reacher movies
Hi again, Denny! That would be awesome but an awful lot of big screen movies as there are a lot of Jack Reacher series Child's wrote ... nonetheless, it'd be a nice collection as they're very well written and the midget did do Child justice by acting it out well ... I do wonder if there will be sequel's to ONE SHOT ... I certainly hope so ... I'd pay to see them!... wouldn't you! I know you would ...

Have a marvelous day, Denny! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21353 Jul 24, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
<quoted text>that love tail wrap purr purr
Good mornin' Kitten ... tickling my legs again with that soft furry cat tail? Mission accomplished, LOL ... Here we are mid-week and I'm having a great week so far ... Hope the same for you >kitty hug< Enjoy your day ...

ELTON JOHN ~ HONKY CAT ...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#21354 Jul 24, 2013
Good morning again Flower. We met in Lexington, drove over to the gorge after we had lunch. Can't remember the name of the restaurant, but anyway, it was a fun afternoon.

Cooler here this week. I am so busy that I'm not getting much accomplished. 2 different appointments this week--and it's only Wed. Maddening indeed--you'd think one day would be enough to get everything done, but no--a 15 minute appointment yesterday, and one today..... drives me nuts.

Anyway, not getting much done just sitting here, so I have got to get moving.....

hearts, hugs, and happy days!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21355 Jul 24, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning again Flower. We met in Lexington, drove over to the gorge after we had lunch. Can't remember the name of the restaurant, but anyway, it was a fun afternoon.
Cooler here this week. I am so busy that I'm not getting much accomplished. 2 different appointments this week--and it's only Wed. Maddening indeed--you'd think one day would be enough to get everything done, but no--a 15 minute appointment yesterday, and one today..... drives me nuts.
Anyway, not getting much done just sitting here, so I have got to get moving.....
hearts, hugs, and happy days!
Ah, yes ... your Princess cap in the hotel where I spotted you, lol ... we met Paisley (and R) and then off we went to the Red River Gorge / Daniel Boone Forest! Beautiful! Great memories that I'll never forget ... Finally, finished my book and ready to go on to the next one ... Been a lazy day since I woke up at 0600 ... Gonna continue be a lazy afternoon ... Enjoy it! Luvya, FC <3 ...

Hearts, hugs and lazy afternoons ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21356 Jul 24, 2013
*****BOOK REVIEW*****
The First Counsel by Brad Meltzer ... it was very good ... 1st read by this author ... intersting ... He graduated with honors from both Univ of Michigan and Columbia Law School ... writes well, I like him ...

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#21357 Jul 24, 2013
I'm enjoying my sunny day, FC. >>smiles+hugs<<

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#21358 Jul 25, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi again, Denny! That would be awesome but an awful lot of big screen movies as there are a lot of Jack Reacher series Child's wrote ... nonetheless, it'd be a nice collection as they're very well written and the midget did do Child justice by acting it out well ... I do wonder if there will be sequel's to ONE SHOT ... I certainly hope so ... I'd pay to see them!... wouldn't you! I know you would ...
Have a marvelous day, Denny! FC <3 ...
The midget did a great job and was very true to the character in the book. I think he could have a very successful series there

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#21359 Jul 25, 2013
Good morning Flower. Hope you are having a good day....

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21360 Jul 26, 2013
Hey Its Emma wrote:
I'm enjoying my sunny day, FC. >>smiles+hugs<<
Hi sweet Emma ... Enjoy a sunny weekend >>smiles and hugs<< FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21361 Jul 26, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>The midget did a great job and was very true to the character in the book. I think he could have a very successful series there
Hey there Denny! Never know what is around the corner with the big screen ... Alot of Child books that could be made into movies ... Hang on to your hat and just wait it out ... A big possibility! Have a great weekend! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21362 Jul 26, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning Flower. Hope you are having a good day....
Evening Princess ... Had a great day & got a lot accomplished ... Have all but the master bedroom painted and that will be a chore because of all the furniture in it ... Have a great weekend pretty one! Luvya big! >Texas size hugs< FC <3 ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A to Z songs by title or group! (Dec '16) 1 hr CJ Rocker 2,344
Let's Play Song Titles With Only Three Words,... (Dec '13) 1 hr CJ Rocker 728
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr CJ Rocker 225,424
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 hr Science 223,047
Play "end of the name"... (Jun '15) 2 hr quilterqueen 3,241
~Things YOU Love Game~ (Oct '12) 2 hr quilterqueen 3,950
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 2 hr quilterqueen 47,742
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 2 hr honeymylove 6,580
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 3 hr -Sprocket- 150,665
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 5 hr Brandiiiiiiii 31,047