For Dear FlowerChild

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21321 Jul 21, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
<quoted text>ok ( cold wet nose in FC ear) purr purr
sneaky little Kitten, lol ... I'll get you my kitty! >chases kitten behind the curtain< crash, comes the curtain with curtain rod on top of FC's hard head, LOL ... silly kitten, tricks are for kids ... hope your weekend was a good one as well! >super hugs, LuAnn< FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21322 Jul 21, 2013
Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
Always darkest before the Dawn,
One thing I like about Texas is seeing The Sun Rise, before it actually comes up, a couple of minutes when you can see the Spirits getting ready for the day. Just a wild guess you may know what I'm sayin,...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =fQVuD3jN_vcXX
but not anymotr than the demons come when the sun goes down ...

a wild guess you hit the nail on the head Big Time, BT ...

One thing I like about Texas is seeing the sun go down on the beach right before that last big wave ... My favorite local place, though, is The Oasis on the South Shore of Lake Travis ... I live on the North Shore of Lake Travis ... easier to get there by boat than by automobile ... Hope your weekend was grand ... FC <3 ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21323 Jul 21, 2013
Moonshine pours through my window
The night puts it's laughter away
Clouds that pierce the illusion
That tomorrow would be as yesterday...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21324 Jul 21, 2013

HOUSE OF THE RISING SUN ~ ERIC BURDON AND THE ANIMALS ...

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#21325 Jul 21, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =qv9r-kQMuAkXX
HOUSE OF THE RISING SUN ~ ERIC BURDON AND THE ANIMALS ...

Thought about that Saturday,

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/TQD8P1B...

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#21326 Jul 22, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Denny, I know what you mean ... The book I'm reading now is a new author. The book is slow but I'm mid-book now and hard to stop reading now so I'll keep truding through ... Hope your weekend has been a good one >hugs< FC <3 ...
Good morning Flower. Have you ever known anyone named Stone as a first name? I sure haven't I hate reading these kind of books and finding gun mistakes. I was reading one recently where they were talking about taking the safety off a Glock. LOL a Glock doesn't have that kind of a safety :)

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#21327 Jul 22, 2013
purr purr

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21328 Jul 22, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Flower. Have you ever known anyone named Stone as a first name? I sure haven't I hate reading these kind of books and finding gun mistakes. I was reading one recently where they were talking about taking the safety off a Glock. LOL a Glock doesn't have that kind of a safety :)
Good morning, Denny ... I had a rock one time, thought I was a rock concert in the 60's, lol ... haven't heard from Rotor ... wonder if the old man still recovering from KWS concert, haha ... Bob Dylan, Like a Rolling Stone, maybe ... Stone Phillips used to pretend he was a reporter, his very young classmates stated once in an interview ... Stone Barrington, a character in Stuart Wood's novels ... But, no, no one I know name Stone ... No Glock I know has a safety, just pull the wrack back back, keep your finger off the trigger and/or one shot, one kill ... The Jack Reacher movie the midget was in was based on Child's book, "One Shot" ...

Happy Monday ... Have a great one! >hugs< FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21329 Jul 22, 2013
Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
Thought about that Saturday,
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/TQD8P1B...
Morning, BT ... One of the first albums my daddy gave me for Christmas ... "Don't get stuck with one genre" he said ... Then I got James Dean and Andy Williams with it and my new record player, LOL ... >don't you be laughing, either< Enjoy your day! FC <3 ...

* I never get tired of telling that story *...

1912 ... my numbers come up 1912 ... that story is as old as the The 1st Balkan War ---> The War of 1912, lol ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21330 Jul 22, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
purr purr
>>meow<< ... why is there a cat-tail wound around my leg?... "Kitten?" ...

LOGGINS & MESSINA ~ LONG TAIL CAT ...

Location Shown

#21331 Jul 22, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning, BT ... One of the first albums my daddy gave me for Christmas ... "Don't get stuck with one genre" he said ... Then I got James Dean and Andy Williams with it and my new record player, LOL ... >don't you be laughing, either< Enjoy your day! FC <3 ...
* I never get tired of telling that story *...
1912 ... my numbers come up 1912 ... that story is as old as the The 1st Balkan War ---> The War of 1912, lol ...

then came the little 45 adapters,..

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#21332 Jul 22, 2013
Good morning Flower. Hope you had a good weekend. Ours was quite busy. I did manage to get some more blackberries picked. Need to get back at it this PM, maybe--depends on everything else.

Enjoy your day.

Hearts and hugs.....

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21333 Jul 22, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning Flower. Hope you had a good weekend. Ours was quite busy. I did manage to get some more blackberries picked. Need to get back at it this PM, maybe--depends on everything else.
Enjoy your day.
Hearts and hugs.....
Good morning, Princess ... I thought of you just yesterday ... talked to the Hipster who was in Lexington at a Little League convention ... I needed some information ... and it was so hot and sultry out, 100 on the porch, looking at my pomegranates and when they'd hit the ground ... Jax being too quick for me ... he'd get them before me ... I'd never get a bite, lol ... BBJ time? yippee ... Glad your weekend was great, hope your weekend is just the same or better ...

Hearts hugs and BBJ ...

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#21334 Jul 22, 2013
Good morning my sweet Flowery friend! You know, I wish "our" show would come back on so we can text like we used to! Summer is so busy though. Anyway, I hope you have a wonderful day!
XXXnOOO

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21335 Jul 22, 2013
^^ hope your WEEK is just the same or better ^^

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21336 Jul 22, 2013
Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
then came the little 45 adapters,..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =EJhAyg2LTEkXX
for this song it was 8 track and this 8 track it was green if my memory serves me correctly ... 1967 was the year of Hurricane Beulah in the Rio Grande Valley ... I was "using up the battery" of the AM/8-track my daddy said, LOL ... playing Jethro Tull ... it was a bad storm, we had no power ... but we had A LOT of batteries ... I still have that old player ... needs to be re-wired ... think I'll have that done before years end ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#21338 Jul 22, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Princess ... I thought of you just yesterday ... talked to the Hipster who was in Lexington at a Little League convention ... I needed some information ... and it was so hot and sultry out, 100 on the porch, looking at my pomegranates and when they'd hit the ground ... Jax being too quick for me ... he'd get them before me ... I'd never get a bite, lol ... BBJ time? yippee ... Glad your weekend was great, hope your weekend is just the same or better ...
Hearts hugs and BBJ ...
I need to go to Lexington in September--I think, maybe. Another work conference. Then to Chicago, then to a festival, and maybe in all that running around, I MIGHT get to have a Labor Day holiday.....lol.

The week is starting off wonderfully. And I can just picture you racing Jax to the pomegranates....lol. Funny.....

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#21339 Jul 22, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
>>meow<< ... why is there a cat-tail wound around my leg?... "Kitten?" ...
LOGGINS & MESSINA ~ LONG TAIL CAT ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =2yt0lGccooIXX
that love tail wrap purr purr

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#21340 Jul 22, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Denny, I know what you mean ... The book I'm reading now is a new author. The book is slow but I'm mid-book now and hard to stop reading now so I'll keep truding through ... Hope your weekend has been a good one >hugs< FC <3 ...
I had a nice weekend with my sister. Enjoy your new book. >hugs< <3

Location Shown

#21341 Jul 22, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
for this song it was 8 track and this 8 track it was green if my memory serves me correctly ... 1967 was the year of Hurricane Beulah in the Rio Grande Valley ... I was "using up the battery" of the AM/8-track my daddy said, LOL ... playing Jethro Tull ... it was a bad storm, we had no power ... but we had A LOT of batteries ... I still have that old player ... needs to be re-wired ... think I'll have that done before years end ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =u1xY7Heaqg8XX

I have Cheech & Chong and War of the worlds on 8-Track, guess the tape deck still works,..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What Could Be Healthy? 3 min Pumpernickel 10
What's your tip for the day? (Jul '14) 5 min Pumpernickel 2,555
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 8 min wichita-rick 224,583
Last two letters into two new words... (Jun '15) 9 min Pumpernickel 7,079
'Double Letter S' (Dec '12) 11 min Pumpernickel 1,019
Let's Play Songs Titled with Two Words ... (Nov '14) 13 min Pumpernickel 2,587
Funny!! Word association game. (Nov '13) 15 min Pumpernickel 6,157
What's one thing you appreciate in your life? (Apr '17) 47 min andet1987 595
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 55 min Cough 6,451
More from around the web