For Dear FlowerChild

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21301 Jul 17, 2013
Top This One For A Speeding Ticket

Two Texas Highway Patrol Officers were conducting speeding enforcement on Hwy 77, just south of Kingsville , TX. One of the officers was using a hand held radar device to check speeding vehicles approaching the town of Kingsville. The officers were suddenly surprised when the radar gun began reading 300 miles per hour and climbing. The officer attempted to reset the radar gun, but it would not reset and then it suddenly turned off.

Just then a deafening roar over the Mesquite treetops on Hwy 77 revealed that the radar had in fact locked on to a USMC F/A-18 Hornet which was engaged in a low flying exercise near this, it's Naval Air home base location in Kingsville, TX.

Back at the Texas Highway Patrol Headquarters in Corpus Christi the Patrol Captain fired off a complaint to the US Naval Base Commander in Kingsville for shutting down his equipment. The reply came back in true USMC style:

'Thank you for your letter....
You may be interested to know that the tactical computer in the Hornet had detected the presence of, and subsequently locked on to, your hostile radar equipment and automatically sent a jamming signal back to it, which is why it shut down.
Furthermore, an Air-to-Ground missile aboard the fully armed aircraft had also automatically locked on to your equipment's location.
Fortunately, the Marine Pilot flying the Hornet recognized the situation for what it was, quickly responded to the missile system alert status, and was able to override the automated defense system, before the missile was launched to destroy the hostile radar position, on the side of Hwy 77 South Of Kingsville ...

The pilot suggests you cover your mouths when cussing at them, since the video systems on these jets are very high tech.
Sergeant Johnson, the officer holding the radar gun, should get his dentist to check his left rear molar.
It appears the filling is loose...
Also, the snap is broken on his holster.'

Semper Fi ...

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#21302 Jul 18, 2013
good morning everyone and have a great day :)

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#21303 Jul 18, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey there BT ... Good to see you, too! Glad to be home to see my boy, Jax ... he was happy! I think! Yep, he was ... me, too! It's been raining off and on and that make me happy as well ... we need the rain and shun the burn ban off ... Now, I have to tell you ... I don't believe I've heard that Seger song ... Thanks for playin'... Thanks for comin' by, too! Peace Out! FC <3 ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =dl3WVWzBdI4XX

Expect the Un-expected, Rain can make the sunshine seem a little brighter ,...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#21304 Jul 18, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
A blonde golfer goes into the pro shop and looks around frowning. Finally the pro asks her what she wants.
"I can't find any green golf balls," the blonde golfer complains.
The pro looks all over the shop, and through all the catalogs, and finally calls the manufacturers and determines that sure enough, there are no green golf balls.
As the blonde golfer walks out the door in disgust, the pro asks her, "Before you go, could you tell me why you want green golf balls?"
"Well obviously, because they would be so much easier to find in the sand traps!"
Good morning Flower. I got hooked on Stuart Woods books and have finished 5. Good read

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#21305 Jul 18, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
Top This One For A Speeding Ticket
Two Texas Highway Patrol Officers were conducting speeding enforcement on Hwy 77, just south of Kingsville , TX. One of the officers was using a hand held radar device to check speeding vehicles approaching the town of Kingsville. The officers were suddenly surprised when the radar gun began reading 300 miles per hour and climbing. The officer attempted to reset the radar gun, but it would not reset and then it suddenly turned off.
Just then a deafening roar over the Mesquite treetops on Hwy 77 revealed that the radar had in fact locked on to a USMC F/A-18 Hornet which was engaged in a low flying exercise near this, it's Naval Air home base location in Kingsville, TX.
Back at the Texas Highway Patrol Headquarters in Corpus Christi the Patrol Captain fired off a complaint to the US Naval Base Commander in Kingsville for shutting down his equipment. The reply came back in true USMC style:
'Thank you for your letter....
You may be interested to know that the tactical computer in the Hornet had detected the presence of, and subsequently locked on to, your hostile radar equipment and automatically sent a jamming signal back to it, which is why it shut down.
Furthermore, an Air-to-Ground missile aboard the fully armed aircraft had also automatically locked on to your equipment's location.
Fortunately, the Marine Pilot flying the Hornet recognized the situation for what it was, quickly responded to the missile system alert status, and was able to override the automated defense system, before the missile was launched to destroy the hostile radar position, on the side of Hwy 77 South Of Kingsville ...
The pilot suggests you cover your mouths when cussing at them, since the video systems on these jets are very high tech.
Sergeant Johnson, the officer holding the radar gun, should get his dentist to check his left rear molar.
It appears the filling is loose...
Also, the snap is broken on his holster.'
Semper Fi ...
LOL I love it. I have got out of 3 tickets lately. I give the cop my license and tell him you only stopped me because I am black! They get a little grin and hand me back my license and tell me to slow down :)

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#21306 Jul 18, 2013
Evening sweetie.
Kenny Wayne Shepard tonight Shakes won tickets....sweetness.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21307 Jul 18, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
good morning everyone and have a great day :)
Hello Kitten, Stay cool! Going to be another hot one! >puts umbrella up and and ice chest filled with crushed ice to munch on< >just a little change up< >hugs< FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21308 Jul 18, 2013
Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
Expect the Un-expected, Rain can make the sunshine seem a little brighter ,...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =e_zU6R7IMnsXX
Hello BT ... the sunshine was a little brighter today ... Hope it was in your 20, too!...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21309 Jul 18, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Flower. I got hooked on Stuart Woods books and have finished 5. Good read
Hi Denny! He writes the Stone Barrington novels, yes? Those are a good read! I'm on THE FIRST COUNSEL by Brad Meltzer ... An attorney assigned to the First Daughter ... they're in deep on what they've witnessed ... a good read so far ... keep you posted ... FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21310 Jul 18, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Evening sweetie.
Kenny Wayne Shepard tonight Shakes won tickets....sweetness.
You are in for a real treat, Rotor ... Stevie Ray Vaughan was his idol and you will think SRV was reincarnated ... Noah is lead singer and KWS can make that guitar sing ... I will never ever forget when KWS Band came and played at some park in Austin ... all of a sudden it started to get dark and a big gust of wind fell over the crowd and over the stage and just flew on by ... it was like SRV had just passed by ... the band went, "WOW" in unison and kept on playing ... it was surreal ... you just had to be there, man! Hope you're jamming and Shakes is having a great time ... Tell me all about it when you can! Love ya, mean it! FC <3 >mwah<

“cat lover”

Level 6

Tucson

#21311 Jul 19, 2013
good morning everyone and have a great day purr purr :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#21312 Jul 19, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Denny! He writes the Stone Barrington novels, yes? Those are a good read! I'm on THE FIRST COUNSEL by Brad Meltzer ... An attorney assigned to the First Daughter ... they're in deep on what they've witnessed ... a good read so far ... keep you posted ... FC <3 ...
I hate to get hooked on a writer and have to buy all their books :( I buy books at garage sales mostly :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#21313 Jul 19, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
good morning everyone and have a great day purr purr :)
Good morning. Want your ears scratched ?

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#21314 Jul 20, 2013
Good morning sweet Flower and all my friends. Enjoy your weekend : )

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#21315 Jul 20, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello BT ... the sunshine was a little brighter today ... Hope it was in your 20, too!...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =meATymj9cJYXX

Always darkest before the Dawn,

One thing I like about Texas is seeing The Sun Rise, before it actually comes up, a couple of minutes when you can see the Spirits getting ready for the day. Just a wild guess you may know what I'm sayin,...

“cat lover”

Level 6

Tucson

#21316 Jul 20, 2013
MEOW MEOW purr purr :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#21317 Jul 21, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
MEOW MEOW purr purr :)
Good morning Kitty. Wake up Flower please :)

“cat lover”

Level 6

Tucson

#21318 Jul 21, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Kitty. Wake up Flower please :)
ok ( cold wet nose in FC ear) purr purr

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#21319 Jul 21, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
<quoted text>ok ( cold wet nose in FC ear) purr purr
That will get her I bet :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21320 Jul 21, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>I hate to get hooked on a writer and have to buy all their books :( I buy books at garage sales mostly :)
Hi Denny, I know what you mean ... The book I'm reading now is a new author. The book is slow but I'm mid-book now and hard to stop reading now so I'll keep truding through ... Hope your weekend has been a good one >hugs< FC <3 ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Post any FOUR words (Feb '16) 15 min Poppyann 2,949
A to Z songs by title or group! 15 min Scarbelly Bob 637
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 31 min wichita-rick 209,964
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 42 min SweLL GirL 9,838
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 44 min SweLL GirL 6,139
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 47 min _FLATLINE-------- 13,022
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 47 min SweLL GirL 9,615
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr Grace Nerissa 68,280
Back in the day...... 1 hr wichita-rick 70
News Trump's Dark, Weird, Inaugural Campaign Speech 3 hr NOM s Waffle House 64