For Dear FlowerChild

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#21281 Jul 17, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Huggles right back atcha my friend ... you always seem to know when I need them ... double atcha! >mwah<
Good morning Flower. Nice to have you back home :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21282 Jul 17, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
Flower... GRAB your Surfboard... We are gonna go SURFING!!!
I surf the web and boogie board at the lake, pretty much solo these dayz ... thanks anyway ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21283 Jul 17, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
good afternoon everyone purr purr
Good morning, Kitten ... Happy Wednesday ... Finally, caught up on sleep and rest ... wishing you a fine day ... Keep cool >hugs< FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21284 Jul 17, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
Here's what I believe to be the first post made on Topix, made in 12/29/2005.
I kidded Vee for being the first registered poster on Topix because he registered 11 days later and back at a time when people were still not registering, I said he was either the first or a mod lol.
World forums - 12/29/2005
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/TA443NUKIEDE...
Topix forums - 8/30/2006
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/topix/TPAQPA4...
Top Stories - 1/25/2006 http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TRGN8C8...
Offbeat - 5/28/2006
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/TS8GD72...
US - 1/24/2006
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/T19ID2KFKDNA6KK...
Good morning, Ricky! Bet you're ready for Vegas ... I'm excited for you and your vacation. Have fun! FC <3 ...

Young Executive
A young executive was working late one night trying to impress his new boss. He stepped out of the office for a minute to get some coffee when he saw his boss standing at the shredder with a piece of paper in his hand. "Do you know how to work this darn thing?" the boss bellowed.

The young man ran over and took the paper out of his hand. "Oh yes sir," he said, "itís quite simple." He then fed the piece of paper into the shredder.

"Thank you, son," the boss said. "A couple of copies will be fine."

2578 ... fold like a old topix page ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21285 Jul 17, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Flower. Nice to have you back home :)
Good morning, Denny! Thank you and glad to be home ... It was nice for the immediate family (2 sisters and brother) to introduce me as their 4th sister (1 deceased) and sit with them at the memorial and service ... ride in the limousine ... It was a lovely gathering from family and friends from afar ... Birdie wouldn't have it any other way, she was a lovely woman, incredible and amazing ... I was so proud to be a part of it ... she was my 3rd mom ... My BFF of 42 years ---> her mom was my 2nd mom ... both mom's treated me as one of their own ... that is one special feeling, I've got to tell you ... Now, us kids are on our own ... It's all good but it doesn't mean "we have to grow up" says brother Manny, LOL and we did ---> Laugh out loud ... Hope all here have been well and in good spirits ... Carry on! Have a magical day, Denny! >Hugs< FC <3 ...

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#21286 Jul 17, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Ricky! Bet you're ready for Vegas ... I'm excited for you and your vacation. Have fun! FC <3 ...
Young Executive
A young executive was working late one night trying to impress his new boss. He stepped out of the office for a minute to get some coffee when he saw his boss standing at the shredder with a piece of paper in his hand. "Do you know how to work this darn thing?" the boss bellowed.
The young man ran over and took the paper out of his hand. "Oh yes sir," he said, "itís quite simple." He then fed the piece of paper into the shredder.
"Thank you, son," the boss said. "A couple of copies will be fine."
2578 ... fold like a old topix page ...
LOL just bad luck :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21287 Jul 17, 2013
A blonde golfer goes into the pro shop and looks around frowning. Finally the pro asks her what she wants.

"I can't find any green golf balls," the blonde golfer complains.

The pro looks all over the shop, and through all the catalogs, and finally calls the manufacturers and determines that sure enough, there are no green golf balls.

As the blonde golfer walks out the door in disgust, the pro asks her, "Before you go, could you tell me why you want green golf balls?"

"Well obviously, because they would be so much easier to find in the sand traps!"

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#21288 Jul 17, 2013
Good morning Flower. Up again or still? LOL. I would have thought if you were up at midnight, you'd be in the bed now.

Oh well. Hope you have a good day--and take it easy.

Hearts, hugs, and happiness....

“Living With A Grateful Heart”

Since: Jan 13

Counting Little Blessings

#21289 Jul 17, 2013
Hey Flower..
Thought I'd give Ol' Topix a look and it looks like the same Ol' Same Ol' to me..
:o)
It is a really hot and miserably humid day again here in the valley...
I did go out and check the plants in my flowerpots... and ended up transplanting my strawberry plants.. They were not Happy in he pots so I put them where the old Flowerbed was in the middle of the back yard...Everything else is doing OK...
I'm gonna have some fried green tomatoes tonight with my dinner what ever that's gonna be...hahahaha the only thing I'm sure of is that I want some fried green tomatoes...
I hope that you got some of that rain that came up from the gulf..
Sending you wishes for cool breezes and rainy nights...
along with a bunch of love...

7209... Bet you crank that up!!!
@}-'--,---

“To contract new debts...”

Level 6

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

#21290 Jul 17, 2013
and the steel rail still has not heard the news...

“Living With A Grateful Heart”

Since: Jan 13

Counting Little Blessings

#21291 Jul 17, 2013
Sending wishes for Peace, Love, Health and Happiness... to all of Flower Child Friends and Mine Too!
@}-'--,---

7222... bet this is one of my favorite videos....

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#21292 Jul 17, 2013
good afternoon everyone and its hump day :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21293 Jul 17, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning Flower. Up again or still? LOL. I would have thought if you were up at midnight, you'd be in the bed now.
Oh well. Hope you have a good day--and take it easy.
Hearts, hugs, and happiness....
Good afternoon, Princess ... I slept too much getting caught up from being away from home last FR thru MO ... I was so glad to get home on Monday ... The materials for the spackle, primer and paint for the living room and hall are here. The painter is ready for the job. The carpet will stay as is until the painting is done and the flooring job is next as those materials are here as well ... Steve called Saturday while I was in Houston ... the living room furniture I ordered 2 weeks ago is in but I'll have to wing it until the living room has been spackled/floored ... Probably be here next week ... so out with the old and in with the new ... work work work ... no rest for the weary ...
Hope your day is going okay ... weeks end is nearing! Yippee ... Enjoy what is left of it ... Love, FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21294 Jul 17, 2013
DiamondDustedRose wrote:
Hey Flower..
Thought I'd give Ol' Topix a look and it looks like the same Ol' Same Ol' to me..
:o)
It is a really hot and miserably humid day again here in the valley...
I did go out and check the plants in my flowerpots... and ended up transplanting my strawberry plants.. They were not Happy in he pots so I put them where the old Flowerbed was in the middle of the back yard...Everything else is doing OK...
I'm gonna have some fried green tomatoes tonight with my dinner what ever that's gonna be...hahahaha the only thing I'm sure of is that I want some fried green tomatoes...
I hope that you got some of that rain that came up from the gulf..
Sending you wishes for cool breezes and rainy nights...
along with a bunch of love...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =EsIqEq9OFxEXX
7209... Bet you crank that up!!!
@}-'--,---
Hey there Rose Bud ... you came around here just the right time ... I had CBS on for some reason and Let's Make A Deal was driving me nuts. I just shut it down just in time for some Skynyrd. THANK YOU!... Crank it up, I did ... Rained 3 days in a row and a good thing I did cuz Debbie sent me home with 2 big airplane plants and 2 small one & a something that I can't remember but she says I can't kill ... it must be some kind of cactus, LOL ... omega something, IDK or maybe I'm thinking of some fraternity since college, who knows ... I've lost my train of thought, my helper is here and she's upset about something. Let me get back to you. Love you, miss you! FC <3 ...

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#21295 Jul 17, 2013
Hey Flower,

No place like home, Glad your Back,

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21296 Jul 17, 2013
Hunglo wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =8oMRPd0HMUQXX
Hey there H'Lo ... good to see you ... Hope things are going good in your part of the world ... all's good here ... have a great evening! >hugs< FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21297 Jul 17, 2013
Big Time wrote:
Hey Flower,
No place like home, Glad your Back,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =BlmyndFlkGAXX
Hey there BT ... Good to see you, too! Glad to be home to see my boy, Jax ... he was happy! I think! Yep, he was ... me, too! It's been raining off and on and that make me happy as well ... we need the rain and shun the burn ban off ... Now, I have to tell you ... I don't believe I've heard that Seger song ... Thanks for playin'... Thanks for comin' by, too! Peace Out! FC <3 ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21298 Jul 17, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey there Rose Bud ... you came around here just the right time ... I had CBS on for some reason and Let's Make A Deal was driving me nuts. I just shut it down just in time for some Skynyrd. THANK YOU!... Crank it up, I did ... Rained 3 days in a row and a good thing I did cuz Debbie sent me home with 2 big airplane plants and 2 small one & a something that I can't remember but she says I can't kill ... it must be some kind of cactus, LOL ... omega something, IDK or maybe I'm thinking of some fraternity since college, who knows ... I've lost my train of thought, my helper is here and she's upset about something. Let me get back to you. Love you, miss you! FC <3 ...
haha, must've been a freudian slip cuz it was a sorority in college I was thinking of not a fraternity, LOL ... and it was a sago palm tree Debbie sent me home with ... will catch up to you later ... Hugs & Love all around ... FC <3 ...

8388 ... 3 of a kind ... 3's & 8's ... CB dayz ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21299 Jul 17, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
good afternoon everyone and its hump day :)
Good ate evening, Kitten ... didn't see you there for a minute ... forgot to leave you some fresh milk ... Hope you're keeping cool ... >puts ice cube in dish<

>hugs<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21300 Jul 17, 2013
Hunglo wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =8oMRPd0HMUQXX
forgot to leave your song, H'Lo ... here it is ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 1 min Brandiiiiiiii 27,610
Word Association (Mar '10) 3 min Bovenzi13 22,596
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 7 min Brandiiiiiiii 13,727
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 7 min Brandiiiiiiii 17,653
True False Game (Jun '11) 9 min Brandiiiiiiii 15,584
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 17 min Naturally Wired 223,431
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 21 min Brandiiiiiiii 24,578
Woman appreciate a man that.........? (Mar '15) 22 min Brandiiiiiiii 247
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 23 min News Alert 6,102
Name something that gets past around (Feb '14) 1 hr Team Kelly 898
More from around the web