For Dear FlowerChild

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#21261 Jul 15, 2013
Good morning Flower. I hope today finds you well.

Hearts and hugs and happiness.....

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#21262 Jul 15, 2013
I'm enjoying my day, FC. >>smiles+hugs<<

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#21263 Jul 15, 2013
Huggles sweet Flower.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#21264 Jul 16, 2013
Good morning FC and friends!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#21265 Jul 16, 2013
Good morning Flower and all my friends :) Rainy here in Dallas :)

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#21266 Jul 16, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
And here in Fort Worth!

“Illegitimi non carborundum”

Since: Apr 10

#21267 Jul 16, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>And here in Fort Worth!
Joshua too

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#21268 Jul 16, 2013
Good morning Flower. I hope you are having a good day.

It's beastly hot here, 100-I do believe in the heat index, but whatever it is, it's too hot to be out much. Water, Water, Water. Trying to stay cool.....

Hugs, and hearts.....

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21269 Jul 16, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Huggles sweet Flower.
Huggles right back atcha my friend ... you always seem to know when I need them ... double atcha! >mwah<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21270 Jul 16, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning Flower. I hope you are having a good day.
It's beastly hot here, 100-I do believe in the heat index, but whatever it is, it's too hot to be out much. Water, Water, Water. Trying to stay cool.....
Hugs, and hearts.....
Good morning, Princess ... I heard (barely) on the news yesterday how the Northeast is getting pounded by the HEAT)... Most of those folks don't have A/C and the fans and A/C's are being sold in record heat, no pun intended, heh! I say "welcome to my world". I feel bad for them especially the elderly and the children ... It was 73 in Dallas yesterday and quite pleasant when I got home about 1p. I have some really large plants I brought home Debbie and Jim gave me. Hoping no sun today until I can move them where they get little to know sun (airplane plants)... no harsh sun, little to no sun ... Hope your weekend was pleasant, stay out of the heat, use sun protection when working outside and that cute little bonnet, pretty one!... Thanks for the kind words which is no wonder I love ya, mean it! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21271 Jul 16, 2013
Hey Its Emma wrote:
I'm enjoying my day, FC. >>smiles+hugs<<
Good morning, sweet Emma ... Glad you were able to spend time with sis this weekend and are enjoying your day ... Carry one >smiles< ... >>smiles and hugs<< FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21272 Jul 16, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Good morning, Denny! Nice to see you and glad Dallas is getting rain. Send me your surplus, lol ... Hope the wife is getting better and you're taking good care of her ... the pups, too! Have a rockin' good day ... Thanks for keeping the place afloat while I was gone ... Hearts, FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21273 Jul 16, 2013
Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't is Tuesday in Australia already?
Good morning, sweets! I joined your club on Shadowville ... now sure I hit the right links so you'll have to check it out ... my zip code covers about 4 or 5 little towns so I tried to change it, it never took, so I made note of it somewhere ... OVER YOU ... probably my all time fave next to Twilight Girl which was dedicated to the lady which left us way too early ... Hope your weekend was a success ... I know, I know ---> Tonight is practice night ... I got the 4-1-1 on practice schedule ... Now, if I can remember, LOL ... Have a rokken good day! Do you think it's Wednesday in Australia by now, LOL ... Hearts, FC <3 ...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#21274 Jul 16, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Princess ... I heard (barely) on the news yesterday how the Northeast is getting pounded by the HEAT)... Most of those folks don't have A/C and the fans and A/C's are being sold in record heat, no pun intended, heh! I say "welcome to my world". I feel bad for them especially the elderly and the children ... It was 73 in Dallas yesterday and quite pleasant when I got home about 1p. I have some really large plants I brought home Debbie and Jim gave me. Hoping no sun today until I can move them where they get little to know sun (airplane plants)... no harsh sun, little to no sun ... Hope your weekend was pleasant, stay out of the heat, use sun protection when working outside and that cute little bonnet, pretty one!... Thanks for the kind words which is no wonder I love ya, mean it! FC <3 ...
You're a doll Flower. Glad you got some new plants--that's always fun. But they will need to get used to their new home. I have a weeping fig tree, that I've had for 18 years. I put it outside in the summer and bring it in during the winter and it pouts everytime it gets moved. Drops all the leaves, and just generally looks miserable......

The weekend was nice actually--went out of town for the day on Saturday. That is becoming more and more like the norm around here, and Sat evening and Sunday I made jelly till I thought I would scream.....

Drying herbs for tea--that's always fun, experimenting with the various combinations.

anyway, thanks for your kind words, and believe me, I WON'T be out in the heat today.

Hearts, and hugs

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21275 Jul 16, 2013
Good morning, Daz ... by being home, does that you made it back to Texas? If so, yippee skippy, dollar fifty ... I'm so excited ... NOW, young lady, we have not excuse NOT to visit ... I know a little boy Joshua ... he's probably grown up by now ... born in the 80's ... yep, maybe the town was named after him, haha ... anyway, will PM you after PT ... I sure hope your "home" means what I think it means ... Good to see you my friend! Luvya big, FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21276 Jul 16, 2013
Ricky, Ricky, Ricky ... my bud ... whatever am I going to do with you ... fire back a joke at you Mr. Jocularity? LOL ... One I got yesterday and may have already emailed to you ...

A couple made a deal that whoever died first would come back and ...
inform the other if there is sex after death. Their biggest fear was that
there was no after life at all.

After a long life together, the husband was the first to die.
True to his word, he made the first contact:

" Marion .... Marion "

"Is that you, Bob?"

"Yes, I've come back like we agreed."

"That's wonderful! What's it like?"

"Well, I get up in the morning, I have sex. I have breakfast and then it's
off to the golf course. I have sex again, bathe in the warm sun and then
have sex a couple of more times..

Then I have lunch (you'd be proud - lots
of greens). Another romp around the golf course, then pretty much have sex
the rest of the afternoon. After supper, it's back to the golf course
again.

Then it's more sex until late at night. I catch some much needed
sleep and then the next day it starts all over again".

"Oh, Bob! Are you in Heaven?"

"No -- I'm a rabbit somewhere in North Carolina.?

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21277 Jul 16, 2013
Sure hope I didn't miss anyone ... If so, please, accept my apologies ... I still have to surf topville, OB, T/S and F/B ... PT now to relieve all the standing on my feet and the abuse my knee took by being the introduced as the 4th daughter at the memorial and funeral this weekend. I was so proud ... I loved it ... It was all good ... A very lovely service and proud to be a part of it ... Thank all of you for your support, love and understanding ... Love, FC <3

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#21278 Jul 16, 2013
Flower... GRAB your Surfboard... We are gonna go SURFING!!!

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#21279 Jul 16, 2013
good afternoon everyone purr purr

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#21280 Jul 17, 2013
Here's what I believe to be the first post made on Topix, made in 12/29/2005.

I kidded Vee for being the first registered poster on Topix because he registered 11 days later and back at a time when people were still not registering, I said he was either the first or a mod lol.

World forums - 12/29/2005
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/TA443NUKIEDE...

Topix forums - 8/30/2006
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/topix/TPAQPA4...

Top Stories - 1/25/2006 http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TRGN8C8...

Offbeat - 5/28/2006
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/TS8GD72...

US - 1/24/2006
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/T19ID2KFKDNA6KK...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 2 min LIM 27,711
News The Latest: Before church shooting, bizarre Fac... 13 min Bonnie 34
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 27 min Junket 84,059
"Any 3 word combination" (Dec '12) 44 min Bovenzi13 4,063
Add a Word remove a Word (Oct '13) 45 min Crazy Jae 5,551
only TWO words! (Nov '08) 45 min Crazy Jae 28,045
Word Association (Mar '10) 48 min Bovenzi13 22,601
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 54 min Princess Hey 17,674
The Next Person Game (Mar '11) 1 hr Sublime1 10,432
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 5 hr david04 6,111