Morning Flower and friends.
Morning, Rotor! >mwah<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21199 Jul 8, 2013
Fisherman wrote:
<quoted text>
We used to take the old plastic model war ships to the creek and squirt glue on them and in the water around them (oil slick) and put fire crackers in the ship and light it on fire. The glue on the water would burn too, and when the fire got to the fire crackers, they would pop.
(now days, the store people would think you were buying the glue to sniff it- or, you can't buy it at all- things sure have changed)(oh, and from Oregon, you had to go to Mexico or another state like Montana to get the firecrackers, so they were very special)
This Democrat state (HI) has almost ruined the 4th completely now, laws, laws, laws. Too bad for the kids. I heard the firemen (persons) on Oahu didn't even have to put out ANY fires this year!- BIG change
Oh, and, "Hi" Flower-Child
LOL ...

Oh, and, "Hi" Fisherman, lol ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21200 Jul 8, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>We are fast moving past that awkward time when it was to late to work inside the system and too early to start shooting...
LOL ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21201 Jul 8, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>The American spring :)
;)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#21202 Jul 8, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Denny! And a lazy Sunday it was playing the "waiting game" ... Wasn't there a movie called the "Waiting Game" ... turned out kind of "weird" if I recall ... my memory isn't that bad ... some good days, some not so good, LOL ... Hope you and the Mrs had a great long holiday weekend ... but knowing you I bet you were beating the pavement ... Nonetheless, wishing you a great day today ... Stay cool, hydrate! >hugs< FC <3 ...
I love being semi retired :)Big money is being made by working for a builder and I am tempted to return to that life. I thought I loved it but being my own boss is great. I don't need the money so life is good :)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#21203 Jul 8, 2013
good morning Flower. I believe my get up and go, done got up and went somewhere without me today. I could seriously use some rest...lol. You ever have one of those days?

Got some jelly made this weekend, and yard work--even if it did rain enough to drown a duck.

Hope you and Jax enjoyed your weekend.

Hearts, hugs, and ducks.....lol

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21204 Jul 8, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
good morning Flower. I believe my get up and go, done got up and went somewhere without me today. I could seriously use some rest...lol. You ever have one of those days?
Got some jelly made this weekend, and yard work--even if it did rain enough to drown a duck.
Hope you and Jax enjoyed your weekend.
Hearts, hugs, and ducks.....lol
Good morning, Princess ... Yes, I'm having one of those my get up and go done gotup and went days myself as a matter of fact was just telling you about it on Goat's Milk thread ... Basically, you just gave me the skinny on it ... I'm a little more wordy than you, lol ... At least you got rain ... With the move re-scheduled for today, of course, it'll probably rain but it had better not ... Anyhow, have as best a day as you can ...

Hearts hugs and wooden ducks ... better than wooden nickels, lol ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21205 Jul 8, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>I love being semi retired :)Big money is being made by working for a builder and I am tempted to return to that life. I thought I loved it but being my own boss is great. I don't need the money so life is good :)
It's nice that life is good, Denny ... Enjoy it to the fullest and I know that you do ... that is awesome ... Keep on keepin' on! <3 ...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#21206 Jul 8, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Princess ... Yes, I'm having one of those my get up and go done gotup and went days myself as a matter of fact was just telling you about it on Goat's Milk thread ... Basically, you just gave me the skinny on it ... I'm a little more wordy than you, lol ... At least you got rain ... With the move re-scheduled for today, of course, it'll probably rain but it had better not ... Anyhow, have as best a day as you can ...
Hearts hugs and wooden ducks ... better than wooden nickels, lol ...
Don't you just hate it when you have things all planned out and then it rains? You know what they say "God gives rain to the gardener when she needs to clean her house" LOL He must have thought ours was pretty dirty, as it rained most of the last week or so. Anyway, back to the old grind today--berries, weeds, cleaning, and work. LOL. Enjoy your day.

Hearts, hugs, and wooden butterflies....lol

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21207 Jul 8, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you just hate it when you have things all planned out and then it rains? You know what they say "God gives rain to the gardener when she needs to clean her house" LOL He must have thought ours was pretty dirty, as it rained most of the last week or so. Anyway, back to the old grind today--berries, weeds, cleaning, and work. LOL. Enjoy your day.
Hearts, hugs, and wooden butterflies....lol
Good afternoon, Princess ... I am seeing all over Facebook this morning posts where it rained ... WHERE? I woke up at 0820 ... went back to sleep til 1120 ... I moved my car so the movers could back their trailer and truck in and I couldn't see any evidence of rain ... Yep, the VORTEX! harumph!... drats! So, the move from yesterday was postponed for today and waiting for said movers to arrive ... Hope you get everthing you wish to achieve today ---> achieved ... Good luck with that from someone who has burnt a lot of daylight, lol ...

Hearts hugs and we're moving on up ... to the east side >theme from the Jeffersons< That sitcom used to crack me up ... oh, great ... I'll be singing that song in my head all day ... but not before I sing it out loud to everyone else I run into today to get it into their heads, LOL ...

Luvya big, pretty one! <3 ...

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#21208 Jul 8, 2013
It's a hot and sunny day, FC. Stay cool. >>smiles+hugs<< <

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21209 Jul 8, 2013
Hey Its Emma wrote:
It's a hot and sunny day, FC. Stay cool. >>smiles+hugs<< <
Good afternoon sweet Emma ... I slept late and read on Facebook friends in my area got rain ... no rain in my area til the trailer got loaded with 3 big pieces of leather furniture to be transported to a friends ... it rained BIG HUGE raindrops for 15 miles ... we got the tarp on it 3 miles down the road at another friends house ... I live in the vortex where the rain usually goes around it so the threat of rain usually gets a deaf ear, LOL PSYCHE! Not this time, ha! Oh, well ... saved me from watering my outside plants, that helps ... Glad you had a nice day now go out and have a nice evening >>smiles and hugs<< FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21210 Jul 8, 2013
It rained today ... I consider that --->

BAD COMPANY ~ HOLY WATER ...
http://youtu.be/sFv42YyigUg

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21211 Jul 8, 2013
only 2 Rangers and 1 Astro made it!!Josh Hamilton did not!!

http://www.cbssports.com/mlb/blog/eye-on-base...

and the Angels paid Josh Hamilton how much to get him from the Texas Rangers? uh huh, that's what I thought ... yeah, that's what I thought ... >shakes head<

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#21212 Jul 9, 2013
good morning everyone ( cold wet nose in FC ear) purr purr :)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#21213 Jul 9, 2013
Good morning Flower. I hope you are having a good day. Busy morning here, already--Went out and picked the last of the blueberries this AM, weeded the tomatoes, and now it's time for work...lol.

Gotta get picking Rotor's blackberries soon--or he's going to be SOL for BBJ this winter. LOL
Hearts, hugs, and BBJ....

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#21214 Jul 9, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Fishman ... good to see you! Sounds as though you've been a busy man ... Fishing, building a boat ... makes me wonder if you are in the basement making that boat like Jethro Leroy Gibbs (NCIS)... how is he going to get it out of the basement after he builds it? LOL ... it's going to be a BIG boat, haha ... I guess it's a guy thing which takes the place of knitting, heh!
It was relatively nice around here this weekend ... It was a no "refusal" kind of weekend in Austin and the metropolitan area ... You drink, you drive, you go to jail ... Happens every holiday weekend ... No one called me for a ride so that was good ... I baby sat for a 120# yellow lab named HOOVER for a week ... The lady and her son came Saturday night to pick him up >sigh of relief< ... Like a bull in a china shop in my house but really ... he was no trouble at all ... very well trained and mild mannered ... gave Jax someone to hang out with ... But boy howdy, don't let his wagging tail hit you on the leg ... it felt like a whip ... Really! Step away from Hoover's wagging tail ... it hurt! whah! LOL ...
So, today is a new day, start of a new week ... have to make up for lost time yesterday as plans failed for moving out my leather furniture and picking up my new bed ... SNAFU to the max, lol ... It's a long story you don't even want to know ... Just need to get-r-dun ... Have a sweet day, Fishman ... Thanks for coming by with your cool stories ... Stay cool, have fun and here's a big smackaroo! >smackaroo< FC <3 ...
Knitting! I wouldn't be caught dead knitting!
Hoover, what a good name for a big dog. Reminds me of a true story. Back, when I was 4 or 5, we were driving past a dam with me, my parents, and another couple (their friends), and I said, "That dam is so dam big!". The adults erupted in laughter! I can picture it like it was yesterday. I was a VERY quite, polite, kind boy- so it was out of character.
I'd better wipe that lipstick off my cheek, before my wife gets up.
Have a good rest of your Tuesday.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21215 Jul 9, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
good morning everyone ( cold wet nose in FC ear) purr purr :)
Afternoon, Kitten! >purr< as you wrap your tail around my tail ...

>The cat's meow in a bowl< >fresh cold milk to wash it down<

Have a nice day! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21216 Jul 9, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning Flower. I hope you are having a good day. Busy morning here, already--Went out and picked the last of the blueberries this AM, weeded the tomatoes, and now it's time for work...lol.
Gotta get picking Rotor's blackberries soon--or he's going to be SOL for BBJ this winter. LOL
Hearts, hugs, and BBJ....
Afternoon, Princess ... Yep, you've been busy harvesting Rotor's BBJ's ... wait, that didn't come out right ... oh, well ... it is what it is ... Rotor? your BBJ's alright? LOL ... Enjoy your day, pretty one! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21217 Jul 9, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Knitting! I wouldn't be caught dead knitting!
Hoover, what a good name for a big dog. Reminds me of a true story. Back, when I was 4 or 5, we were driving past a dam with me, my parents, and another couple (their friends), and I said, "That dam is so dam big!". The adults erupted in laughter! I can picture it like it was yesterday. I was a VERY quite, polite, kind boy- so it was out of character.
I'd better wipe that lipstick off my cheek, before my wife gets up.
Have a good rest of your Tuesday.
Good morning way out there in the west coast Fishman ... polite and kind I can picture ... wild and wooly I can also picture away from the home, LOL ... The color of that lipstick is Pink Melon by Mary Kay ... if it's any other color, it ain't mine, LOL ... better get your girls right, Fishman, hahaha ... PT was grueling but it's all for my benefit ... Now, for the home exercises, ugh! lol ... Have a great day! FC <3 ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Play "end of the word" (Nov '08) 4 min Poppyann 26,241
Last two letters into two new words... (Jun '15) 6 min Poppyann 5,849
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 7 min Poppyann 12,793
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 7 min Poppyann 15,299
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 8 min Poppyann 37,110
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 10 min THE LONE WORKER 216,836
Start a sentence in alphabetical order.. 11 min Princess Hey 1,689
What turns you on ? (Aug '11) 14 min streetglidehoney 1,499
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 14 min Poppyann 10,633
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 22 min Rockin Holidays 67,224