“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

"Always On The Go "

#21169 Jul 5, 2013
Hello FC and all ... Hope your having a grand time doing whatever you want to do . lol !

TGIF ..for the working crew.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#21170 Jul 5, 2013
Morning Flower. Hope Jax didn't get too upset on the 4th, I know lots of dogs get wild when the fireworks start going off. Cooper did well, hid in his dog house--just gunshy, and fireworks don't help.

Rained most of the day here, but that was OK, I had lots to do inside. baking, and cooking and just general stuff that needs doing--you know how that is.

Anyway, have a super day, hearts, hugs, and fireworks....

“Living With A Grateful Heart”

Since: Jan 13

Counting Little Blessings

#21171 Jul 5, 2013
Hey Flower...
I hope that you had big fun being Independent!!!
It rained here but that didn't stop the fireworks... Folks just don't have enough sense to come in outta the rain...
It's still raining here in the valley today.. It's been off and on.. and at times it's deluge style.. The temps are lower in the 80's and if it wasn't raining every freakin' day I could have gotten a bunch of the work finished that needs doing outside...
I hope that you all have been getting some rain and I hope that heat wave has passed...
Sending you all of my best and a bunch of love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

6990... Bet I get some work done in spite of the weather...

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#21172 Jul 6, 2013
Good morning sweet Flower. It is getting hotter every day but the cool front was a wonderful break :)

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#21173 Jul 6, 2013
purr purr :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#21174 Jul 6, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
Fur fur :) Good morning kitty

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#21175 Jul 6, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Fur fur :) Good morning kitty
morning Denny (cold wet nose in the ear):)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21176 Jul 6, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
Happy 4th Flower-Child.
Hi there Fishman ...it WAS a good 4th ... Fireworks over the lake only lasted 30 minutes ... Jax was okay with them, didn't bother him ... but the 120# yellow lab was underneath my feet the whole time, kept looking at me like where in hades is my mom? LOL ... then, they were over ... suddenly some yahoo down the street started his own pyrotechnic party at 10 til someone call Deputy Dawg, lol ... that ended quickly ... it was all good after that ... but have your legs ever been beat by the tail of a 120# yellow lab's tail when it's wagging? Man, that smarts! haha ... Anyway ... The owner and her son will be by tomorrow to pick up their pup and Jax will be alone again ... Hope things have been well with you, Fishman! Wishing the rest of your holiday weekend is awesome! Take care and thanks for stopping by! >hugs< FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21177 Jul 6, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
Morning, Kitty ... have a nice cool Saturday! >smiles<

>leaves bowl of Purina cat chow and bowl of milk< >purr purr<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21178 Jul 6, 2013
Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
We'll have the 4th next Week, just easier that way, Raining till then anyway,..
Saw Robin Trower and Alvin Lee in The Omni, Atlanta think they took turns opening on that tour, either way didn't matter,
If you have ever heard of Mr Lee,...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =nhBQe1RriLkXX
Good morning, BT .... Alvin Lee and 10 Years After in the same sentence ... would be like Steve Perry with no Journey, lol ... I LOVE Alvin Lee .... that particular song you played ^^^ up there ^^^ reminded me so much of the late oh, what is his name ... he was blind, played the blues ... Jeff Healey ... listen to a Jeff Healey song and then play Alvin Lee's "The Bluest Blues" ... wonder if you hear similarities? Just a thought that came to my mind as I was listening ... Thanks for sharing that song ... hadn't heard in awhile and you know I love the blues ...

RIP ALVIN LEE ...

ALVIN LEE ~ I'D LOVE TO CHANGE THE WORLD ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
but I don't know what to do, so I'll leave it up to you ...

awesomeness!!!!!!!!!!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21179 Jul 6, 2013
DiamondDustedRose wrote:
Hey Flower...
I hope that you had big fun being Independent!!!
It rained here but that didn't stop the fireworks... Folks just don't have enough sense to come in outta the rain...
It's still raining here in the valley today.. It's been off and on.. and at times it's deluge style.. The temps are lower in the 80's and if it wasn't raining every freakin' day I could have gotten a bunch of the work finished that needs doing outside...
I hope that you all have been getting some rain and I hope that heat wave has passed...
Sending you all of my best and a bunch of love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
6990... Bet I get some work done in spite of the weather...
Good morning, Rose Bud ... Oh dear me ... whenever are you going to send me some of that doggone rain? I've had to go open up the glass door, put that little thingy, so it'll stay open while I go in and out with a pitcher of water EVERY DAY in this triple digit heat to water my outside plants to keep them from croaking ... that's artificial rain don't-cha-know, LOL ... 20% chance of isolated thunderstorms coming from the wx woman don't mean diddly around here ...
If it's any consolation to you ... My bff and her husband have been on vacation for a couple of weeks pulling their RV with their big bad diesel Dodge Ram truck ... Blew out BOTH of their landing gear on the RV and had to leave it in one town while the parts were ordered and repaired and on the trek to the family reunion in North Carolina blew out the clutch in the truck ... YIKES ... so that slowed them down even further ... Bushy, the cat, travels with them ... He walks on a leash with them, she's in a wheelchair (My MS Twin) so that was a little unnerving to say the very least but they're having fun except for the R-A-I-N that you've been talking about ... they've been getting it, too! Couldn't go here, because of the rain; couldn't go there, because of the rain ... I so wanted them to go to Savannah but it was raining ... they were stuck in Metter, GA for a couple of days, again with the rain ... so IDK where they are this morning but I'm sure they're making the best of it ... Last month they were gone 3 weeks on the west and SW part of the US, Grand Canyon, CA, NM and Big Bend and all the beautiful parts of the western parts of US ... they love RV'ing it ... She does miss her flight attendant days! He's a Vietnam vet, got out of the service trained to be a pilot and retired a Captain from a major airline, now rides his harley with his cronies ... they've only had the RV for a couple of years and they sure are making the most use out of it ...
Hope it dries up for you and hope it soaks down here for us but it's unlikely so I'll just ... wait for it ...--->
>>FC doing the rain dance, lol<<
Have fun! Luvya, big ... FC <3

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21180 Jul 6, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
Going Up To The Country...by Canned Heat...YO...FLOWER wanna come Along???
Heard THAT'S where Hoosier Hillbilly is supplying the Moonshine for the Hippichick's Hideaway for the Fourth of July...BBQ..and he got a Tribute Band....for Led Zeppelin!!!
OMG!!!..Gonna be Sooooo Much FUN!!
FREE LOVE BEADS...For All ROCKERS...;)
sounds like fun but I'm still flying solo CC ... have fun ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21181 Jul 6, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Morning Flower. Hope Jax didn't get too upset on the 4th, I know lots of dogs get wild when the fireworks start going off. Cooper did well, hid in his dog house--just gunshy, and fireworks don't help.
Rained most of the day here, but that was OK, I had lots to do inside. baking, and cooking and just general stuff that needs doing--you know how that is.
Anyway, have a super day, hearts, hugs, and fireworks....
Good morning, Princess ... Jax was alright for the little 26#'s that he is ... it was the 120# that I had to worry about stepping on my feet trying to hide I had to console, lol ... it was all good ... Bet you got a lot done ... I ran out of books to read but I watched some movies on my ROKU ... I got tired of the little commercials on the FREE movies ... remembered my daddy telling me, "nothing is FREE" ... I called up Netflix and started up my $8.65 per month membership and enjoyed a movie, commercial free ... it was good whatever it was ... I can't remember as I've slept since then, lol ... Hope the rest of your holiday weekend is great, enjoy it!

Hearts, hugs and movies on a rainy weekend ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21182 Jul 6, 2013
Hey Its Emma wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you, FC. I will have a nice lunch with my sister for July 4th.,<3
Good morning sweet Emma ... Sounds like a great time, as usual, with your sister ... I'm sure yall have some catching up to do ... Have a lot of fun! Take care, be safe >>smiles and hugs<< FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21183 Jul 6, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Hey good morning. Time to wake up Flower :)
Hi Denny ... Have a super weekend with your wife and family! >>smiles and waves<<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21184 Jul 6, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Morning Flower and friends, have a great Friday!
Morning, Rotor! Fishing today? What you got going on?
Here's a big >mwah< to get you going, lol ... >MWAH< ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21185 Jul 6, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
Hello FC and all ... Hope your having a grand time doing whatever you want to do . lol !
TGIF ..for the working crew.
Good morning, Hatti ... I think it's Saturday ... I'm so used to having the holidays fall on a Friday so I've been thinking it's Friday for days now and finally it's Saturday so I think I'm on track now, LOL ... Didn't have our usual Saturday breakfast with my bestie because we're getting together tomorrow ... Got A LOT accomplished this week, though ... Hope your week was just as good and your weekend even better ... Wishing today is filled with joy, sunshine, a cool breeze, smiles, love and laughter and everything good in between! >hugs< FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21186 Jul 6, 2013
Everyone have a safe and lovely day *wink*
>blow kisses< FC <3 ...
Fisherman

Lanai City, HI

#21187 Jul 6, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there Fishman ...it WAS a good 4th ... Fireworks over the lake only lasted 30 minutes ... Jax was okay with them, didn't bother him ... but the 120# yellow lab was underneath my feet the whole time, kept looking at me like where in hades is my mom? LOL ... then, they were over ... suddenly some yahoo down the street started his own pyrotechnic party at 10 til someone call Deputy Dawg, lol ... that ended quickly ... it was all good after that ... but have your legs ever been beat by the tail of a 120# yellow lab's tail when it's wagging? Man, that smarts! haha ... Anyway ... The owner and her son will be by tomorrow to pick up their pup and Jax will be alone again ... Hope things have been well with you, Fishman! Wishing the rest of your holiday weekend is awesome! Take care and thanks for stopping by! >hugs< FC <3 ...
Good morning Flower-Child.
Sounds like you had a good 4th, mine was good too. We didn't do much, but enjoyed the day and did a BBQ. I like big labs, especially the yellow ones. Their tail can knock things off a coffee table too!
I hope you're having a good weekend too, it's not too hot, right?
Looks like a real nice day here. I've been working on making this little sail boat I found into a row boat, it's been a LOT of work, especially the oar locks. Got them done yesterday and plan on trying it out in about 3 hours. The tide should be coming up then (minus at 8am- an hour from now) and around 10 or 11, the wind shouldn't have come up too much. The weatherpersons are calling for a pretty calm day, today and tomorrow- blow like hell by Wednesday. So, I'm looking forward to trying it out, might get to fish too, if it works. Then, I might take a man and his son out tomorrow on the bigger boat, and my son Monday, busy, busy, busy.-That's the news over here.
See you around off and on for the next few days.

Look at that, 67 down at the airport, it's about 65 in here- very odd, cold summer (but nice days, not complaining).

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php...

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#21188 Jul 7, 2013
Good morning Flower and all who come here to visit. A happy lazy Sunday :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 4 min Crazy Jae 7,878
Let's Play Songs Titled with Two Words ... 5 min Good-Evil 707
How was your first time? 5 min Crazy Jae 2
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 7 min Crazy Jae 789
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 8 min OB Historical Soc... 40,133
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 8 min messianic114 159,219
Say Something Nice. (Oct '09) 9 min Crazy Jae 2,701
motorcycle traveling stories 44 min Bad Bex 250
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) 1 hr Crazy Jae 1,402
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr Good-Evil 161,012